Subliminal Talk
Journal of Alpha123 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journal of Alpha123 (/Thread-Journal-of-Alpha123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Sean - 08-27-2012

(08-27-2012, 12:07 PM)alpha123 Wrote: In a couple of instances the women has been given indirect sexual suggestions. I am a little unsure about what to do about it, it is probably best to give some indirect suggestions back in order to show them that they are attractive or just go on as normal.

Sometimes these indirect sexual suggestions are beta-bait to see if you jump on them. I would caution you to avoid responding sexually, because you will have failed the test. Ignore the sexual undertones, continue as though they had said nothing salacious, and inside, they'll be wondering about this mysterious man who didn't wander into the trap that ALL THE OTHER BOYS have fallen into.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 08-28-2012

Thanks a lot. They are crafty creatures. It makes sense.

Otherwise, things I don't like are beginning to really bore me. I feel so bored and tired. Ha, ha, ha.

But when I do things I like, I feel energetic. I like samba and boxing, but samba is the best.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 08-28-2012

Also, I am tired. I do not sleep well at night. Still, I fell OK.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Sean - 08-29-2012

(08-28-2012, 09:18 PM)alpha123 Wrote: Also, I am tired. I do not sleep well at night. Still, I fell OK.

How were you sleeping during Stage One? I realized recently that I'm sleeping well, waking up early, and unable to go back to sleep. I used to sleep in and hit snooze as many times as the alarm would allow.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 08-29-2012

I was sleeping OK during Stage One. Now, in Stage Two, it is as you say, I often wake up early and can't get back to sleep. I am a little heavy headed at work, but it is OK.

This natural seducer I know want me to join his cooking friends (who are girls, obviously). I played it cool and say "Yes, perhaps I can join you for a dinner". The samba teacher was flirting a bit with me, but I played it friendly cool. I don't seem to care.

I have decided to only do the things I like, and not do the things I don't like.

I would be willing to pre-order AM 5G.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Shannon - 08-29-2012

lol ETA on AM 5G is currently 1+ years.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 08-30-2012

One year will pass quickly :-) Keep up the good work, I am ready for serious reprogramming :-)

My Brazilian samba teacher says I am the biggest non-Brazilian talent she has seen. I am dancing 6-7 days a week. I have always liked Latin music, but dancing was impossible because of my anxiety. I am also boxing once a week.

I am 15 days into Stage Two of SM 2.0.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 08-31-2012

As suggested, I listened to the “The Water Sign Killer” version of the experimental aphrodisiac for one hour. During exposure, I felt or perhaps imagined something was going on, but I did not feel sexually aroused.

Any problems experimenting with this while doing SM 2.0?

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Shannon - 08-31-2012

(08-31-2012, 11:55 AM)alpha123 Wrote: As suggested, I listened to the “The Water Sign Killer” version of the experimental aphrodisiac for one hour. During exposure, I felt or perhaps imagined something was going on, but I did not feel sexually aroused.

Any problems experimenting with this while doing SM 2.0?

The reason the instructions for testing are as they are is because not every person will respond with immediate arousal to every one. That one is also a long script, and typically requires several hours of exposure for me to feel aroused. It also tends to show arousal the next day, again part of why I say to test the programs the way I do. Finally, not even every Water sign woman is going to respond to that script the same way.

They're experimental. Get to know them, and experiment with them. You'll find that it's pretty likely that one of the five will work for the situation you want it to work in. The ones I find myself using most are Waitress Killer, this one, and the Partygirl Killer. Waitress Killer is probably the fastest and hardest hitting of them all, but also the one that kicks in ASD the easiest and most frequently.

Finally... they're not intended to affect men. That they still do is a testament to how powerful they are. But some of my testers don't get self effects from all of them, either. Generally it's the ones based on short scripts that show the fastest, and long scripts that show the slowest. Do the procedure for getting to know them all as suggested, and I think most guys will find that at least one or two triggers a lot of arousal in themselves, and used as intended, a lot more in their partner.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 09-05-2012

I went to a Dharma teaching today. It was very good. The visiting teacher mentioned that a student had given him a subliminal that would help him calm his mind, but that he did not think much of it. As him, if one's sole interest is pursuing absolute truth, or enlightenment, I don't think subliminals are the ticket. If however, one's interest is pursuing women or other seemingly unreachable worldly goals, it is a very good idea, especially if combined with brave action. A few women placed themselves around me during the teaching, even one that I did have an argument with before.

The dancing is going very well. The instructor is praising my progress. In a couple of weeks I am ready for a dance party. Also, I have experienced a few times that women place themselves close to me, and, most importantly, that I am not moving away.

When doing my PhD in mathematics, my professor compared me to his own professor, in that he seemed incapable of noticing when women was interested in him. I was of course flattered by the comparison, even if it wasn't exactly that attribute I wanted to share with him.

No matter how this journey ends or continues I have always liked women, and I always will. They make life worth living.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Shannon - 09-06-2012

Subliminals cannot teach you enlightenment or make you achieve it. There's never going to be "pushbutton enlightenment". But they can help you grow toward it by improving yourself in various ways that make a difference.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 09-06-2012

Well said.

Today, I was dancing with somebody who absolutely refused to look me in the eyes. I seemed peculiar, since all the other women are very happy to dance with me. Later her boyfriend turned up, and she was all over the big hunk. I think she found me attractive, and did not risk showing it. I was not that attracted to her. The nice thing about dancing is, it does not matter so much how good they look, it is how they move.

I am chatting with several women on Internet, and I am beginning to enjoy it, but have not got around to meet anybody yet.

One week left of Stage Two of SM 2.0.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 09-08-2012

Next week, I am going on two dates with two high quality women I have been chatting with. I am also chatting with a third one that I like quite a lot.

As I am now often in contact with women, I am testing out the experimental aphrodisiacs at every opportunity. I notice that women often are very quick to start telling me about their children or husbands. Also, the aphrodisiacs seem to put me in a sexual mood that makes life more interesting.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - K-Train - 09-08-2012

(09-08-2012, 11:35 AM)alpha123 Wrote: Next week, I am going on two dates with two high quality women I have been chatting with. I am also chatting with a third one that I like quite a lot.

As I am now often in contact with women, I am testing out the experimental aphrodisiacs at every opportunity. I notice that women often are very quick to start telling me about their children or husbands. Also, the aphrodisiacs seem to put me in a sexual mood that makes life more interesting.

Good hunting man, be sure to tell us how those dates turn out. Wink