Subliminal Talk
Path to Greatness - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Path to Greatness - Journal (/Thread-Path-to-Greatness-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 05-12-2012

Dreams are often the subconscious processing it's days worth of "stuff". Don't be concerned with negative dreams. It's being purged.

You ought to specify the person you're quoting in your signature. Napoleon Hill, is it not?

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 05-12-2012

(05-12-2012, 01:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: Dreams are often the subconscious processing it's days worth of "stuff". Don't be concerned with negative dreams. It's being purged.

You ought to specify the person you're quoting in your signature. Napoleon Hill, is it not?

Okay. I think I'll just let the dreams be especially with the fact that I can see now that my negativity is being destroyed.

What I see now is that I have a strong Fear of the Unknown. I know that the Remove Negativity Within sub is helping me get over it in my daily life. But it is still there in me lurking. Like every time I try something new or get out of my comfort zone, my fear of the unknown inhibits me on taking the first step on changing. I have other fears too like fear of rejection, fear of failure and even fear of success. Fear is stopping me from becoming the man I want to be.

The quote is by Calvin Coolidge. I was supposed to include his name but if I include it, it will exceed the maximum length for signature.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 05-12-2012

(05-12-2012, 10:01 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 01:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: Dreams are often the subconscious processing it's days worth of "stuff". Don't be concerned with negative dreams. It's being purged.

Okay. I think I'll just let the dreams be especially with the fact that I can see now that my negativity is being destroyed.

What I see now is that I have a strong Fear of the Unknown. I know that the Remove Negativity Within sub is helping me get over it in my daily life. But it is still there in me lurking. Like every time I try something new or get out of my comfort zone, my fear of the unknown inhibits me on taking the first step on changing. I have other fears too like fear of rejection, fear of failure and even fear of success. Fear is stopping me from becoming the man I want to be.

The quote is by Calvin Coolidge. I was supposed to include his name but if I include it, it will exceed the maximum length for signature.

Fear of the unknown. Always a popular one. Smile

Calvin Coolidge, eh? I must have read that quote in my Napoleon hill book then. I love that quote.

Success relies more heavily on perseverance than perhaps any other thing. Build slowly, build persistently. Success is the slave of persistence. Smile

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 05-19-2012

(05-12-2012, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 10:01 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote:

Fear of the unknown. Always a popular one. Smile

Calvin Coolidge, eh? I must have read that quote in my Napoleon hill book then. I love that quote.

Success relies more heavily on perseverance than perhaps any other thing. Build slowly, build persistently. Success is the slave of persistence. Smile

I fell in love with the quote for the first time I read it. That's why I made it my signature to remind myself of it especially since I visit this forums everyday.

As for now, I focus all my subliminal use on RNW until I can get a new pair. I've been using the masked track since I'm using headphones and my speakers are not capable of 20khz.

Not much have changed since my last entry here. Though what I really can notice is that I am more in control of my actions since I am more aware of my thoughts. I remember I posted here before that I am developing awareness of my thoughts. So every time a negative thought pops up like I am feeling jealousy over my co-workers who seem more successful, have better financial condition, better lifestyle, has a car and so on, I ask myself "Why I am thinking of all of this?" I should be thankful for what I have and I'm an awesome guy. Then I breathe deep and smile and feel happy for myself. I want to concentrate on myself from now on. A friend of mine always said to me to just concentrate and focus on my life. I'm always the guy who is always in his thoughts. Thinking of this and that. He said I should keep it cool sometimes and think of nothingness.

Aside from this I am feeling more confident. For instance, I brought something from the bookstore last Friday and I seem more confident in my speech. Before In hesitate when asking a salesperson about the item I'm looking for. Now I just go right in and ask. When I talk especially with my colleagues at work, I speak slowly and try to keep my mind from thinking whether or not I'm being awkward or not. I never thought RNW can also make me do this. But it this can also be linked from me doing positive affirmations in my head from time to time.

I feel I'm enjoying my life as of this moment. Sure I don't have the money, motorcycle, car and relationship that I want but deep down I feel and think everything will be fine.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 05-21-2012

Day 50 of Remove Negativity Within.
Day 1 of using new stereo speakers capable of at least 20khz.
Day 1 of BIATBW 7.1 at work using a mono speaker.
I managed to buy new speakers. Specifically this is the one I bought and will be using beside my bed while sleeping.
http://www.divoom.com/itour-70.asp
Driver size: 2 x 1.5 inch full range micro metal driver
Frequency Response: 80Hz-20KHz

Even at lower volumes I can still hear the ultrasonics partly due to my high frequency hearing. Though I feel it didn't bother me at all I feel a bit of a headache upon waking up earlier.

It got a bit worse over the course of the day due to listening to BIATBW 7.1 while I am at work for 5-6 hours. My speaker at work is mono (This is the speaker I use before for listening to subs which I posted here before: http://www.amazon.com/Genius-SP-i160-Portable-Speakers-without/dp/B0038W3BOE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1331185872&sr=8-2) so the effectivity of the BIATBW is affected. I will just compensate by listening to it for at least 8 hours at work. I have tried listening to BIATBW 7.1 before but it hasn't given me headaches just like now. There are probably other reasons are for my headache for instance I only had 6 hours of sleep last night.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 05-26-2012

Remove Negativity Within Day 56
BIATBW 7.1 Day 7

The headaches are gone.
The biggest effect that the RNW that I have seen right now is I am becoming a bit of an optimist. I said before that I am becoming aware of the negative thoughts that are popping out of my head everywhere. I can't believe that all this time I'm such a negative thinker. Whenever a new thought comes up I think of the negative things that will happen. It has become my nature.

At this time, my negative subconscious is on the way to becoming an optimist. As of this moment, I'm in a lot of pain because I'm sick but I can't help but think that everything is okay. This is a great thing indeed.

I slept for 10 hours today and I have a lot of different dreams. I can't they are entirely positive or negative. I can only remember some. I just know and feel that they were so vivid that upon waking up I thought it was real.

I know I still have a lot of issues within myself. Most of these are beyond the scope of RNW and will be dealt with better when I finally listen to AM 5.0
Examples of these include being a person who likes to compare myself with others, trying hard to impress others, being self-conscious in social situations especially with the opposite sex, being easily hurt when criticized, and being unable to conquer my fear of rejection, unknown, failure and success.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 06-03-2012

I'm on my Day 63 of RNW.
Last week I have a talk with my boss about me not having any passion for work. The truth is though I don't really like this job and I'm only doing it for the money. I didn't tell him any of that and just tried to ignored every shit that he told me about. It seems like he doesn't like me at all. He told me that "I should think twice, if I'm still serious about my job or not. Because I'm just wasting both our time."
I know I shouldn't let his words affect me but it did. As such, I feel a bit like shit this week up to the point that I want to quit my job to even hit my boss in the face.
In the end, I just feel that I would continue what I am doing and stop giving a fuck about what he said.

RNW isn't really helping much in my situation. But I do think that's another good reason to continue using it until this month ends.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 06-18-2012

It's been two weeks since my last journal entry.
Day 78 of RNW.

Whew I never thought I will make it this far by sticking to Remove Negativity Within sub.
First off, I dropped using Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 7.1 to fully focus all my energy to removing negativity within me.

Secondly, what I really notice is that I do have very vivid dreams to the point of me actually thinking they might be real. This usually happens when I sleep with the volume set a bit higher than my normal listening. My dreams vary though what I find in common among them is that they might be exposing the things that I fear. Kind of like making me notice the things that give me fear and negativity. For instance, I dream about hanging out with my college friends and even now I do feel a bit uncomfortable hanging out with them. Or we do things that I find awkward or things that I fear. There are other dreams that I would like to share but I cannot anymore remember more than half of them when I woke up.

Third, I've been trying to listen to the sub for more than 12 hours a day. I know Shannon recommended only 8-12 hours per day but I have read that Shannon recommended someone to listen to the sub for more than 12 hours a day even up to 20 hours a day.

Other than these changes I do feel more comfortable with sharing what I feel or being open with my emotions. For example, when I had a fight with my sister I can easily reconcile with her in the end because I told her that I love her and so on. Also, I'm more open to other people's opinion and emotions. I think I have become more mature in a way.

I still feel negative emotions and thoughts here and there especially because I've been having problems with work and with my lack of a significant other at this moment. But there are times when I can quickly flip the switch up and replace it with something more positive. I do hope this kind of thinking continues when I finally moved on and listen to other subs.
That's all and I hope that from now on I can update this journal more frequently. I guess I have left out some details on what happened this past two weeks due to such.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 07-08-2012

Day 98th of RNW

It's been a long ride. I'm starting to think that I've already milked every ounce I could from this sub. I really believed that I have changed but there is still room for me to be completely be positive in my life.

There are times when I think that I have depended a lot on this sub to work on other areas of my life. Because I still have to work on a lot of other issues aside from my internal negativity.
Specifically they are:
1. Letting go of the egoic self - I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like being told what to do. I want to be superior to other people. I want to be the guy who is telling other what to do.
2. Being the center of attention - I'm not used to be the center of attention. But if I want to be the guy that I want to be, I need to get used to getting all the attention. On the other hand I hate it when others ignore me or I'm the one being left out.
3. I keep on comparing myself to other people - I feel that I should be my own man and let go of society's expectations of me. I want to do what I want instead and focus my energy in achieving them.

I'm currently working on all these issues but the progress seems slow. There are factors that contribute to such. For instance, with the case of my job. Over time though I'm seeing a positive light into it like it may be a sign for me to work on another career or so.

I'm planning now to use the Absolute Self-Confidence 4G or Extreme Self Esteem sub together with RNW after July 15. Then go for Alpha Male 5.0

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 07-23-2012

Lol. I really suck at updating journals this time around. I made a promise to update more and look how it turned out? Big Grin
Anyway, I am done with RNW 4G after around 100+ days of using it. I have felt a change but I feel that I'm still a long way to go before I become the person I want to be. All is well since it is going to be a great ride.

Last July 17, 2012, I switch on to Extreme Self Esteem 3G. I plan to use this for around 40 days before I use and buy Alpha Male 5.0 (when I finally got the money for it).
The biggest result I got from this sub was last Friday, I managed to finally ask a woman for directions. It's been really a while before I ask and approach women on the street. I usually just ask men for directions. It seems that on that day I had the courage to let go of my fear surrounding asking women for directions. Even though it is such a small feat, I consider it as an achievement in itself.

Another thing that I would like to write down is that the moment I woke up this morning I have the "Everything is going to be okay feeling." Like a lighter feeling as compared to my usual work days. As I said here before, I have grown to hate my job and boss even though I'm only 2-3 months in it. But this Monday is different. It might be the weather because it is a bit cold and rainy outside. I'm a guy who likes rain and a bit of a cold atmosphere. Or this morning I feel that I am really fantasizing or in a dream like state. My normal mood didn't go back until around after lunch when the stresses of work finally caught up with me.
These results might be some after effects of RNW or early results of ESE. Either way, I'm kind of enjoying it.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 07-28-2012

Last Thursday, I was given a chance to apply for a new job. It turns out to be a job that I might be able to enjoy. I don't to get my hopes up like last time but I do feel that this is better than what I am doing now. Before I started on my current job, something within me is telling me that I might get a problem with it. It turns out that I did. Now I know that I should trust my intuition and gut feeling more. I do believe that I have a very strong gut feeling and it's something I want to be proud of.

I do believe that I nailed it. The interviewer together with her boss find me to be an honest, funny and person very comfortable with himself. My soon to be boss (if hired) said he really enjoyed my interview. It made me think that I want to work with these guys. But as I said again I don't want to turn my hopes up if I do get this job. I would be extremely grateful though if I indeed get it. So here I am positively thinking that I am able to grab this opportunity.

I'm on my 10th day of the Extreme Self Esteem sub. Everyday I still feel that my prolonged used of Remove Negativity Within 4G has made a big impact for me. There are instances when I'm in such a negative state of mind I can instantly snap out of it and make my mood better.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 08-06-2012

My journey with the ESE sub still continues.
This got me thinking though, what is the main difference between Extreme Self Esteem vs. the Absolute Self Confidence sub? You guys could chime in here and give me some insight about this.

I can't recall much change that I have felt from the week that past by. I did went out last weekend and felt I am more comfortable with the new acquaintances that my friends introduced to me. It's a great thing that I am getting more and more comfortable in meeting new people. I do want this to continue on in the future. I just need to put myself in more social situations.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Tiesto - 08-06-2012

(08-06-2012, 04:53 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: My journey with the ESE sub still continues.
This got me thinking though, what is the main difference between Extreme Self Esteem vs. the Absolute Self Confidence sub? You guys could chime in here and give me some insight about this.

There is a thread about that -> http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Difference-between-ASC-ESE

I think Krypton there gave quite a good explanation on the difference between the two.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 08-06-2012

(08-06-2012, 05:26 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 04:53 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: My journey with the ESE sub still continues.

There is a thread about that -> http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Difference-between-ASC-ESE

I think Krypton there gave quite a good explanation on the difference between the two.

Thanks for posting the link man. I will check that out right now.