Subliminal Talk
Path to Greatness - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Path to Greatness - Journal (/Thread-Path-to-Greatness-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 03-08-2012

Hello guys!

First off a short introduction about myself. I've been using the subliminal recordings for more than a year now. I have used Alpha Male Subliminal, Aura of Sexiness, Ultra Success, End Self Sabotage etc. Like the others here I'm also doing Cory Skyy's Magnetic Mindset Affirmations if I have the time. Actually I discovered this site from the Bad Boy with a Heart forums.

Compared to almost two years ago, I have improved myself a lot. Truthfully I'm the kind of guy before who isn't even confident enough to order food at a fast food chain. That was a bad time for me. Add the fact that I was also a basement dweller for more than a year. I can definitely say that listening to these subliminals have helped me on my way to reaching my goals. However, I believe I am still on the path to the greatness that I want to achieve.

I've been reading the other guys' journals here and I've got to say that I still have a long way to go. It's probably because I still have a lot of internal resistance within me as compared to the other natural guys out there. I also started from scratch, meaning I have basically next to zero experience with socializing and with regards to women. Nowadays though I can already speak to different kinds of people easily and also to women but I'm still far from getting the sex and relationships that I want.

As I said, I'm already done with the entire Alpha Male Subliminal Set. Though I only have the 2010 version. Here is where I ask some questions. It is much effective if I should also get and use the Alpha Male 2011 4G set? I'm partly waiting if Shannon will release a 2012 set because if he did, I'm going to buy that instead. Frankly speaking I didn't get much notable results from using the Alpha Male Set. That's one of the reasons why I also made this journal because I may be ignoring or putting aside some of the little results I get from the subs.

I believe I followed the instructions on how to use the program like using each set for 32 days, use speakers capable of producing 20hz - 20khz (my speakers: http://www.amazon.com/Genius-SP-i160-Portable-Speakers-without/dp/B0038W3BOE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1331185872&sr=8-2) and only use one or two programs at one time (The other one is Ultra Success 3rd Gen).

I'm currently using Attract your Perfect Romantic Lover 3rd Generation Ultrasonic. However, it seems already outdated since all attraction and manifestation subs are already 4th gen. Can I ask how long before this manifest into my life? Should I get the 4th generation product instead?

I still have a lot of questions and will post them on probably soon. Shy

That's all and thanks a lot especially to Shannon for creating these life changers! Big Grin

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Roy - 03-08-2012

Quote:'m currently using Attract your Perfect Romantic Lover 3rd Generation Ultrasonic. However, it seems already outdated since all attraction and manifestation subs are already 4th gen. Can I ask how long before this manifest into my life? Should I get the 4th generation product instead?

The 4G is stronger and supposed work faster.With manifestation subliminals
according to Shannon it takes 4 to 6 months.I use FYPJ and also
waiting for the results to show up.

Journaling helps with seeing your changes over time.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Spiral - 03-08-2012

Welcome and don't be too concerned about the results you get. Everyone is different like you said.. and you may need several run throughs of alpha male. I'm on my second and I plan to do a third in the next couple of years.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Hazard - 03-08-2012

Your speakers don't appear to be stereo sound? What this means is that you only got half the benefit of the subs. The subs need stereo sound because you have 2 different sets of affirmations broadcasting through each speaker: right and left. You can find more about this at this thread: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Stereo-Versus-Mono-Speakers-Headphones-Why-You-Need-Stereo?highlight=stereo

Fortunately, once you upgrade your speakers, you should have complete results as opposed to last time, and see even bigger changes. Shannon is currently in the process of building the new set of Alpha Male which should be released over the next couple of weeks. I would wait out for that because it's going to be even greater.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 03-08-2012

(03-08-2012, 07:42 AM)Hazard Wrote: Your speakers don't appear to be stereo sound? What this means is that you only got half the benefit of the subs. The subs need stereo sound because you have 2 different sets of affirmations broadcasting through each speaker: right and left. You can find more about this at this thread: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Stereo-Versus-Mono-Speakers-Headphones-Why-You-Need-Stereo?highlight=stereo

Oh crap. Thanks for that. I should have known that before. But I remember seeing those speakers being recommended on this thread: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Afforable-Speakers-Meet-Ultrasonic-20kHz-Requirements

The main reason why I bought them is because they are capable of producing up to 23khz.

I was supposed to buy the X-mini speakers but they are also mono speakers.

So what kind of mini speakers should I get? My computer is located at another room and I prefer the mini speakers.

(03-08-2012, 07:42 AM)Hazard Wrote: Fortunately, once you upgrade your speakers, you should have complete results as opposed to last time, and see even bigger changes. Shannon is currently in the process of building the new set of Alpha Male which should be released over the next couple of weeks. I would wait out for that because it's going to be even greater.

Thanks again for informing me. I can't wait for them to be released. The only problem now is since I'm kind of having a financial difficulty I might not be able to buy it immediately upon release.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Hazard - 03-08-2012

I used these from Target for a while: http://www.target.com/QuickInfoView?partNumber=10279516&catEntryId=200120833&categoryId=4574&productId=200120832&overlayId=QuickView&validation=true&position=targetCenter&omnitureSuperCatgValue=&lnk=srch_qi_grid_1_1

They worked very well and are only $11. Or you may find some decent computer speakers that would work for you. I personally bought some $50 Sony bookshelf speakers and plugged them into my stereo. 50khz response rate, worth the investment.

Ryan

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 03-08-2012

(03-08-2012, 07:14 PM)Hazard Wrote: I used these from Target for a while: http://www.target.com/QuickInfoView?partNumber=10279516&catEntryId=200120833&categoryId=4574&productId=200120832&overlayId=QuickView&validation=true&position=targetCenter&omnitureSuperCatgValue=&lnk=srch_qi_grid_1_1

They worked very well and are only $11. Or you may find some decent computer speakers that would work for you. I personally bought some $50 Sony bookshelf speakers and plugged them into my stereo. 50khz response rate, worth the investment.

Ryan

I think I might get some decent speakers instead since I don't want to waste time like what happened in the past.
However is it still okay to use my current speakers if I use the masked version of the subs?
I'm a bit pissed off that what I've been using these past 1 1/2 years wasn't designed to fully give me the power of the subs. Well I guess it's better that I have known that today than never.

Thanks a lot Ryan!

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Hazard - 03-09-2012

No, you would need to buy new ones for full benefits. Make sure they are stereo sound. That should fix the problem Smile

Ryan

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Hazard - 03-09-2012

PS: If you want the capsule speakers, I found these which are stereo and provide enough frequency response:

http://x-mini.com/products-detail.aspx?sid=2

I may need to buy myself some for trips Smile

Ryan

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 03-09-2012

Quote:Hello guys!

First off a short introduction about myself. I've been using the subliminal recordings for more than a year now. I have used Alpha Male Subliminal, Aura of Sexiness, Ultra Success, End Self Sabotage etc. Like the others here I'm also doing Cory Skyy's Magnetic Mindset Affirmations if I have the time. Actually I discovered this site from the Bad Boy with a Heart forums.

Hello, and welcome. Smile

Quote:Compared to almost two years ago, I have improved myself a lot. Truthfully I'm the kind of guy before who isn't even confident enough to order food at a fast food chain. That was a bad time for me. Add the fact that I was also a basement dweller for more than a year. I can definitely say that listening to these subliminals have helped me on my way to reaching my goals. However, I believe I am still on the path to the greatness that I want to achieve.

If you're having that much trouble, it's going to have to be dealt with in stages. Definitely expect it to take time... but even then, the amount of progress you can make in 3-5 years using these subs is truly staggering. I used to be where you are/were.

Quote:I've been reading the other guys' journals here and I've got to say that I still have a long way to go. It's probably because I still have a lot of internal resistance within me as compared to the other natural guys out there. I also started from scratch, meaning I have basically next to zero experience with socializing and with regards to women. Nowadays though I can already speak to different kinds of people easily and also to women but I'm still far from getting the sex and relationships that I want.

Everyone is different. Be patient with yourself, and remember, this isn't a race. You can't compare yourself to others when it comes to this sort of self improvement, because only you can set the bar for you.

Quote:As I said, I'm already done with the entire Alpha Male Subliminal Set. Though I only have the 2010 version. Here is where I ask some questions. It is much effective if I should also get and use the Alpha Male 2011 4G set? I'm partly waiting if Shannon will release a 2012 set because if he did, I'm going to buy that instead. Frankly speaking I didn't get much notable results from using the Alpha Male Set. That's one of the reasons why I also made this journal because I may be ignoring or putting aside some of the little results I get from the subs.

It's easy to not notice the changes, as slow as some of them are, which is why it's good to have a journal here. Ryan was going to drive me up a wall with refusing to see his progress for a while there. Wink But more than one run through on Alpha is a good idea. And yes, wait until Alpha Male 5.0 is released before you get another version. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run. The 2010 version was 3G. People have told me that 4G compared to 3G is like trying to rid a wild horse, compared to a donkey. There's a BIG difference... and Version 5.0 of AM is going to benefit from another year of research and development.

Quote:I believe I followed the instructions on how to use the program like using each set for 32 days, use speakers capable of producing 20hz - 20khz (my speakers: http://www.amazon.com/Genius-SP-i160-Portable-Speakers-without/dp/B0038W3BOE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1331185872&sr=8-2) and only use one or two programs at one time (The other one is Ultra Success 3rd Gen).

If those are mono, you'll actually be getting less than half the potential impact.

Quote:I'm currently using Attract your Perfect Romantic Lover 3rd Generation Ultrasonic. However, it seems already outdated since all attraction and manifestation subs are already 4th gen. Can I ask how long before this manifest into my life? Should I get the 4th generation product instead?

3G technology is out of date, but it was/is still about 7x more powerful than most of the options available from other sources. 3G is definitely still useful, although not as well focused or powerful as 4G in certain ways. Manifestation is going to be a slow goal regardless. 3G or 4G doesn't have as much difference for that stuff. You should expect 2-6 months for results, with most people falling in at about 4 months, and some taking longer than 6 months. It depends on a lot of factors I can't necessarily know or control, which change from person to person.

I know you want to find love, but consider this. What you pull in with that program, where you are, will be perfect for you where you are. What you really want is to improve yourself first, and then pull in someone (if it is still necessary) who is perfect for you when you have become the man you want to be.

Doing that sub right now is going to prevent you from being able to do AM - they're both Type D. So you might as well wait on that one and use AM 5.0 to make yourself more the man you want to be, so the woman you attract will be perfect for you as you are closer to having achieved your full potential.

As for replacing 3G with 4G though, remember that a lot of the results I got that were mind bending were achieved using 1st generation technology... 3G is still nothing to sneeze at, even if it has been superceded.

Quote:I still have a lot of questions and will post them on probably soon. Shy

That's all and thanks a lot especially to Shannon for creating these life changers! Big Grin

Bring it on, my friend, we've got answers. Smile

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 03-11-2012

(03-09-2012, 09:31 AM)Hazard Wrote: PS: If you want the capsule speakers, I found these which are stereo and provide enough frequency response:

http://x-mini.com/products-detail.aspx?sid=2

I may need to buy myself some for trips Smile

Ryan

I might get that bro but it seems those x-minis cost too much for small capsule speakers. I instead might get additional bigger satellite speakers so that I'll have 5.1 speakers on my PC. I decided that I should just use my PC speakers to listen to the subs.

Thanks a lot Ryan! I now remember you posting in badboywithaheart forums. BTW, do you still do your affirmations?

(03-09-2012, 04:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you're having that much trouble, it's going to have to be dealt with in stages. Definitely expect it to take time... but even then, the amount of progress you can make in 3-5 years using these subs is truly staggering. I used to be where you are/were.

Everyone is different. Be patient with yourself, and remember, this isn't a race. You can't compare yourself to others when it comes to this sort of self improvement, because only you can set the bar for you.

Yeah I should learn a bit more patience on this one. But there are days that I just want results immediately bro. It's probably because I'm already quite old already at 24 yet still a virgin. That's a bit painful to say. Confused

(03-09-2012, 04:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's easy to not notice the changes, as slow as some of them are, which is why it's good to have a journal here. Ryan was going to drive me up a wall with refusing to see his progress for a while there. Wink But more than one run through on Alpha is a good idea. And yes, wait until Alpha Male 5.0 is released before you get another version. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run. The 2010 version was 3G. People have told me that 4G compared to 3G is like trying to rid a wild horse, compared to a donkey. There's a BIG difference... and Version 5.0 of AM is going to benefit from another year of research and development.

3G technology is out of date, but it was/is still about 7x more powerful than most of the options available from other sources. 3G is definitely still useful, although not as well focused or powerful as 4G in certain ways. Manifestation is going to be a slow goal regardless. 3G or 4G doesn't have as much difference for that stuff. You should expect 2-6 months for results, with most people falling in at about 4 months, and some taking longer than 6 months. It depends on a lot of factors I can't necessarily know or control, which change from person to person.

Thanks for the explanation man! As I have said before I probably have results but only focusing on the negatives. Deep inside my subconscious is still putting up a fight. Like every time I meet up with a girl, I still feel she's too pretty, too hot and I'm just a loser who doesn't deserve her. In the end, I rarely get girls even if I manage to start off great.

(03-09-2012, 04:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: I know you want to find love, but consider this. What you pull in with that program, where you are, will be perfect for you where you are. What you really want is to improve yourself first, and then pull in someone (if it is still necessary) who is perfect for you when you have become the man you want to be.

Doing that sub right now is going to prevent you from being able to do AM - they're both Type D. So you might as well wait on that one and use AM 5.0 to make yourself more the man you want to be, so the woman you attract will be perfect for you as you are closer to having achieved your full potential.

As for replacing 3G with 4G though, remember that a lot of the results I got that were mind bending were achieved using 1st generation technology... 3G is still nothing to sneeze at, even if it has been superceded.

Thanks for reminding me again that you attract someone that is perfect for you right now. That's the reason why I'm trying to improve myself for the better. But everyday it seems I'm trying to exert too much effort and energy and only getting so little. Like in my career, I'm trying my best to get a better high-paying job but I can't land on one. (Yeah it's probably because of the economy today but all my fellow college friends have better jobs than I).

With that, I guess I'm sticking with using Ultra Success + Aura of Sexiness 3rd Generation from now and dropping the use of Attraction/Manifestation subs until the AM 5.0 gets released. I can't wait for it.

Another thing though, is the mediocre results I am getting probably because I'm not ready for Alpha Male subs bro? For instance, I don't consider myself as an Alpha guy because I lack the experience with women. But I do want to succeed and become an Alpha Male.

(03-09-2012, 04:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: Bring it on, my friend, we've got answers. Smile

Okay here it goes... I am also listening to other hypnosis tapes to improve my confidence? Is it a conflict to the subs?

And oh I'll use stereo speakers from now on. Thanks a lot!

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 03-11-2012

Quote:Yeah I should learn a bit more patience on this one. But there are days that I just want results immediately bro. It's probably because I'm already quite old already at 24 yet still a virgin. That's a bit painful to say. Confused

Why? What's wrong with being a virgin? Virginity isn't a negative thing, although society tries hard to send conflicting messages about this one. You have to understand that it doesn't matter what anyone else says, thinks or does... being a virgin does not say you're less good than any other guy, no matter what your age is. In your case, it just says that you have not had a good environment in which to learn how to deal with women yet. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote:Thanks for the explanation man! As I have said before I probably have results but only focusing on the negatives. Deep inside my subconscious is still putting up a fight. Like every time I meet up with a girl, I still feel she's too pretty, too hot and I'm just a loser who doesn't deserve her. In the end, I rarely get girls even if I manage to start off great.

What you focus on... you magnify and attract. If you want negatives, focus on them. If you want positives, focus on them. Your subconscious seems to have been well and truly trained to believe a lot of negative things, which seems to have become a feedback loop for you. But that's okay... it can be overcome. You are not alone in having started at this point.

Quote:Thanks for reminding me again that you attract someone that is perfect for you right now. That's the reason why I'm trying to improve myself for the better. But everyday it seems I'm trying to exert too much effort and energy and only getting so little. Like in my career, I'm trying my best to get a better high-paying job but I can't land on one. (Yeah it's probably because of the economy today but all my fellow college friends have better jobs than I).

Have you ever heard of trying too hard? Anxiety does that sometimes. Trying too hard can be just as bad as trying not hard enough. Self improvement isn't a race either... you have to work at your own pace. Anxiety tends to be the "second left foot" which trips you up and gets in your way of success.

Quote:With that, I guess I'm sticking with using Ultra Success + Aura of Sexiness 3rd Generation from now and dropping the use of Attraction/Manifestation subs until the AM 5.0 gets released. I can't wait for it.

Ah, but you have to. Smile Just as do I.

Quote:Another thing though, is the mediocre results I am getting probably because I'm not ready for Alpha Male subs bro? For instance, I don't consider myself as an Alpha guy because I lack the experience with women. But I do want to succeed and become an Alpha Male.

The alpha set is intended for everyone to be able to use it, but as with anything, there will be exceptions. I dare say, however, that using it enough times, you'll see the results just like everyone else does/has. You will probably benefit from using self confidence, remove negativity within, positive thinking/attitude, and a few others as well.

Quote:Okay here it goes... I am also listening to other hypnosis tapes to improve my confidence? Is it a conflict to the subs?

It can be. I don't know because I don't know what's in the script. It's not a good idea to try to run programs from different producers at the same time for this reason. The results can be contradictory, nullify eachother, or produce unexpected/negative results.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 03-13-2012

(03-11-2012, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Why? What's wrong with being a virgin? Virginity isn't a negative thing, although society tries hard to send conflicting messages about this one. You have to understand that it doesn't matter what anyone else says, thinks or does... being a virgin does not say you're less good than any other guy, no matter what your age is. In your case, it just says that you have not had a good environment in which to learn how to deal with women yet. And there's nothing wrong with that.

You have a strong point man. Deep inside I know you are true. But I was highly affected by the society and what is also shown in the popular culture today through books, magazines, internet, television etc. that losing your virginity past your college life means I might end up being forever alone or not succeeding in women at all.

On the other hand, I said in the other thread, I was raised thinking that sex before marriage was bad. I'm already past it it but only until recently around 2 years ago when I started into subs. So when I realized that sex isn't as bad as I thought and it's okay to give in to my women desires I felt great but at the same time bittersweet because I realized it at a later age. So there is a big pressure within me to be with a woman.

(03-11-2012, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: What you focus on... you magnify and attract. If you want negatives, focus on them. If you want positives, focus on them. Your subconscious seems to have been well and truly trained to believe a lot of negative things, which seems to have become a feedback loop for you. But that's okay... it can be overcome. You are not alone in having started at this point.

I will focus on them and been trying hard to ever since. But there's always have been like a tennis fight in my head. My other mind is saying "You're doing great man, keep it up! You're awesome" while the other "You can't do it. You're too old already for her. You can never be with her."

That's one of the reason why I run through End Self Sabotage. It worked partly because compared to before I have huge negativity. But not so much as I expected. However I only listen to it for 32 days and was running mono speakers. I will try it again man! Now this time using better speakers. Do you think that End Self Sabotage can help me or should I switch to self confidence, remove negativity within or positive thinking/attitude?

(03-11-2012, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Have you ever heard of trying too hard? Anxiety does that sometimes. Trying too hard can be just as bad as trying not hard enough. Self improvement isn't a race either... you have to work at your own pace. Anxiety tends to be the "second left foot" which trips you up and gets in your way of success.

Yes I feel I have a bit of anxiety left within me the creeps out once in a while that gets in the way of my success. You are really right bro that self improvement isn't a race. I shouldn't compare myself to other people at all. I just need that to be ingrained deep into my subconscious because I have a hard time not comparing myself.

(03-11-2012, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Ah, but you have to. Smile Just as do I.

I'll strengthen my confidence and subconscious first before I start doing the attraction subs. Be the guy who feels he deserve success in all area of his life. Is that win or not?

(03-11-2012, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: The alpha set is intended for everyone to be able to use it, but as with anything, there will be exceptions. I dare say, however, that using it enough times, you'll see the results just like everyone else does/has. You will probably benefit from using self confidence, remove negativity within, positive thinking/attitude, and a few others as well.

I will try again AM and will post my progress and experiences here.

(03-11-2012, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: It can be. I don't know because I don't know what's in the script. It's not a good idea to try to run programs from different producers at the same time for this reason. The results can be contradictory, nullify eachother, or produce unexpected/negative results.

Actually they are self-hypnosis and not actually subliminals. The ones that wherein there is a voice telling me to relax all my muscles and induce a hypnotic state where my subconscious mind is open for positive suggestions. Hypnosis that are meant to increase my self-confidence.
There are others too like hypnosis meant to release my daily stress and helps me relax but your subliminal recordings are the only subliminal I listen to.

Thanks Shannon!

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 03-14-2012

Quote:You have a strong point man. Deep inside I know you are true. But I was highly affected by the society and what is also shown in the popular culture today through books, magazines, internet, television etc. that losing your virginity past your college life means I might end up being forever alone or not succeeding in women at all.

You're operating out of fear. Virginity is something very few guys can offer a woman at your age, have you ever thought of that? That makes you rare and special. You just have to find a woman who will appreciate it and be worth sharing it with.

Quote:On the other hand, I said in the other thread, I was raised thinking that sex before marriage was bad. I'm already past it it but only until recently around 2 years ago when I started into subs. So when I realized that sex isn't as bad as I thought and it's okay to give in to my women desires I felt great but at the same time bittersweet because I realized it at a later age. So there is a big pressure within me to be with a woman.

Sex isn't bad at all. It's sex. You are designed for it from the ground up. There is no part of your body that does not in some way support your first purpose in life, which is reproduction. Reproduction is the one thing all physical life shares in common... and without it, there is extinction. That's how basic and important it is. It's not bad, it's a natural fact of life, and the only bad thing is people trying to teach you it's bad. That causes emotional and psychological problems, and causing others problems is bad.

Let go of expectations based on what others think. Other people don't matter for your sex life. Only you, and your thoughts, ideas and beliefs matters for your sex life. You're caught between a very difficult pair of conflicting programs... because there is no denying the urge to reproduce, and there is no denying that someone did a bang-up job telling you that you must deny it.

Quote:I will focus on them and been trying hard to ever since. But there's always have been like a tennis fight in my head. My other mind is saying "You're doing great man, keep it up! You're awesome" while the other "You can't do it. You're too old already for her. You can never be with her."

When one takes a strong lead, this will stop.

Quote:That's one of the reason why I run through End Self Sabotage. It worked partly because compared to before I have huge negativity. But not so much as I expected. However I only listen to it for 32 days and was running mono speakers. I will try it again man! Now this time using better speakers. Do you think that End Self Sabotage can help me or should I switch to self confidence, remove negativity within or positive thinking/attitude?

One thing I notice is common is for people to assume they can get end-all, be all results from using a program for 32 days. 32 days is the minimum time recommended to use a program like that for... not the standard time. If you haven't finished getting to the results you want... keep going!

I think you should use end self sabotage with remove negativity with for a few months.

Quote:I'll strengthen my confidence and subconscious first before I start doing the attraction subs. Be the guy who feels he deserve success in all area of his life. Is that win or not?

I think it is.

Quote:
(03-11-2012, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: It can be. I don't know because I don't know what's in the script. It's not a good idea to try to run programs from different producers at the same time for this reason. The results can be contradictory, nullify eachother, or produce unexpected/negative results.

Actually they are self-hypnosis and not actually subliminals. The ones that wherein there is a voice telling me to relax all my muscles and induce a hypnotic state where my subconscious mind is open for positive suggestions. [snip] Those are hypnosis that are meant to increase my self-confidence..
There are others too like hypnosis meant to release my daily stress and helps me relax but your subliminal recordings are the only subliminal I listen to.

Please remove the links in your previous post. They violate the rules as advertising, considering how close they are to the products I offer.

Self hyponosis is similar to subliminals. You are still programming your mind with it. The concept stands. They can potentially conflict.