Subliminal Talk
Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal (/Thread-Soloz-s-Alpha-Female-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Soloz - 02-13-2012

Hello there, everyone!

I am a very recent customer of the Alpha Female subliminal and a very recent member of the Subliminal Talk forums. If no one minds, I would love to document my 6 month journey in this thread. It'll be an interesting one for sure.

Now for a little info on how I use the subliminal tracks:
- I listen for 8 hours every night, then listen to it on - and - off during the day if time allows.
- I've just started Stage 1, and I use the masked (trickling stream) version with my headphones.
- I use Koss Portapro headphones with my iPod Touch. Seems to be a good combo!

I plan to create a post every day, detailing how the day went. I hope this will not be considered as spam. Anyway, here we go!

Day 1 (Alpha Female, Stage 1):
Not feeling anything different today, though I did feel the familiar 'happiness' feeling when listening to it for the first time. Proves the subliminals are working, I guess. Or, they are at least registrering in my mind. I would expect the changes to be gradual. I do feel somewhat more confident of myself, and some recent emotional pain seems to be coming to the foreground. I'll just wait and see where this road takes me. Still many nights of listening to go! Something that is interested is that I felt more control over my dreams. That is, negative events taking place in my dreams (the scary ones especially) did not affect me as much as it usually does. In any case, this might not be related to the subliminal, but it's still worth noting.

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Shannon - 02-13-2012

Welcome, Soloz, and thanks for your purchase. It is very much my desire that people do exactly as you are doing, with using the program and keeping a journal of results, so you are more than welcome to do so as long as you abide by the rules. Daily posts are fine, although I suspect that may falter as time goes on. Smile

You mention that you are felling "the familiar 'happiness' feeling when listening to it for the first time". I take it this means you have used subliminals in the past, or is this a response to my subliminals in particular?

I look forward to your journey. If you need anything, just let me know. Smile

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Soloz - 02-14-2012

Hi there, Shannon!
Thank you for the kind words and I've read the rules and will of course abide by them to the best of my extent! True, it may falter, but I will try to be consistent nevertheless!

Indeed, I've used subliminals in the past, but the happiness is I feel with your subliminals are much more present and 'there'. It isn't fleeting, but centered at a spot in my solar plexus. From an esoteric perspective, a chakra is located there and it's related to personal power, ego, and so on. Fitting, I think.

I should also mentioned I've listened to Ultra Success for about 3 weeks before deciding to start Alpha Female and I noticed that you mentioned in one of the threads that dressing well was included in the script. It was motivating to read that since I had just gotten a bunch of new clothes from my father, that I both liked and looked well in!

Anyway, here's the summary of the second day:

Day 2 (Alpha Female, Stage 1):
Woke up late, but happy. Felt that my posture was better when walking, but that is more likely to be from my back injury healing. In either case, it's nice. When I listen to the track at a high volume, I hear what sounds like somone speaking and something that sounds like static. I mostly listen at normal volume, though. Dreams were vivid tonight too. Had a pretty interesting dream in relation to a romantic relationship I am working on manifesting. The guy even looked ideal.

Also dreamt a typical fairytale – dream, where the daughter and the son of a royal family had to embark on a journey of some sorts. Reminded me of an adventure game, especially when I saw the HUGE quiver full of arrows that they both carried. Oh, and let's not forget the bow. They did carry a sword, but the bow was definitely in the forefront. I looked it up, since I was interesting in its symbolism. The site interpretated seeing a bow and arrow as a combiniation of male and female energies, and may also be related to sexual energy or desire. It may also symbolize anger and tension, or that you are aiming for perfection.
The sword, though having a minor role, also sparked my interest. I looked that up and it read: To dream that you are wielding a sword represents your strength, ambition, competitive nature decisiveness and willpower. You are looking to hold a position of prestige, authority, and distinction. Alternatively, the sword may be seen as a phallic symbol and thus represent masculine power. Interesting.

Didn't know what happened to the prince, but the princess (that eventually became me) was hunted by an all - female team of interrogators (they looked like some kind of sci – fi knights) called... Honda. Was hilarious, but I thought I would mention it since I am listening to Alpha Female. Interestingly enough, the location where most of the dream took place was an old factory/castle, that was obviously in ruin on the outside – yet seemed fine on the inside. All in all, a lot of things going on in my mind it seems!

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Soloz - 02-16-2012

Nothing exciting to report, but consistency is important!

Day 3 (Alpha Female, Stage 1):
Woke up tired today, due to not being able to get to sleep. Listened to the subliminal for 8 hours. Nothing new to report.

Day 4 (Alpha Female, Stage 1):
Fell asleep late. Vivid dreams. I push harder when I exercise. A little tired mentally, but otherwise I'm quite good. Also noting that I get more attention from men. Other than that, there's nothing new.

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Soloz - 02-17-2012

A tough day.

Day 5 (Alpha Female) Stage 1:
Issues are appearing. I am getting into some arguements, and my foundation seems a lot stronger than it was. That is, I'm not as easily shaken. I also got a good cry about my now relocated german shepherd. I hope he's doing fine. I'm feeling really, really alone.. I am used to not having any support group, but now it's really tearing on me to be so alone in my head and mind. Why is there so much focus on what's lacking in my life?

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Shannon - 02-17-2012

You are doing a challenging thing, Soloz. Growing the ways the program is pushing you to grow is not necessarily easy. Even when things are going right!

When you get further in, though, being alone won't be a problem for you anymore. You'll have the strength determination and fortitude to be alone, if that's what is best, and be okay with it.

Not saying you'll necessarily want to be alone... but you'll be capable of self support such that being alone won't be a problem.

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Soloz - 02-24-2012

Thanks, Shannon.

Summary of the last days:
I am on day 12 now. A lot has been going on. Insecurities well up, old regrets, bad memories and so on... Yet I feel that it is not so much getting rid of these experiences, than accepting them for what they are. As Carl Jung said: 'What you resist, persists'. I am feeling somewhat more peaceful inside, even if I am aware of the emotional stuff that's inside me.

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Soloz - 03-09-2012

Wow.. Day 26
I'm soon done with Stage 1 of Alpha Female. I'm on day 6 days left now. There's been a LOT of emotional upheaval, which is why I haven't posted much. To be honest, I haven't noticed a lot except that I do feel more forward and open. I speak my mind, so to say. Still, it'll be interesting too see how I am in five months.

I have been thinking of combining the next stages with another subliminal. I heard that the 3G versions conflict less than the 4G versions.
A question is: Is this smart to do?
Apparently, using only one program will produce the fastest result but since Alpha Female is a 6 - Stage program, would adding a Type B 3G program be counter - productive?

If not, what is the best way to listen? Just loop them back to back for 12 hours or listen to each program at separate times every day. That is, AF in the night and the 3G version during the day?

Any response would be appreciated!

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Shannon - 03-09-2012

(03-09-2012, 10:02 AM)Soloz Wrote: Wow.. Day 26
I'm soon done with Stage 1 of Alpha Female. I'm on day 6 days left now. There's been a LOT of emotional upheaval, which is why I haven't posted much. To be honest, I haven't noticed a lot except that I do feel more forward and open. I speak my mind, so to say. Still, it'll be interesting too see how I am in five months.

I have been thinking of combining the next stages with another subliminal. I heard that the 3G versions conflict less than the 4G versions.
A question is: Is this smart to do?
Apparently, using only one program will produce the fastest result but since Alpha Female is a 6 - Stage program, would adding a Type B 3G program be counter - productive?

If not, what is the best way to listen? Just loop them back to back for 12 hours or listen to each program at separate times every day. That is, AF in the night and the 3G version during the day?

Any response would be appreciated!

I recommend against using any other program with AF for the reasons that:

1. More focus is better, and
2. I want to see how AF affects you, not wonder what did which.

That said, if you really want to use another program with it, you can choose one Type B to use with it. There will be a few that conflict... don't use anything that will disconnect you from anger, negativity, induce positive thinking or make you happy. Part of the process is breaking through the barriers of being walked on by getting fed up with it.

3G is significantly less powerful than 4G. Either is fine, as long as you only use one additional program, and only a Type B.

To use the programs efficiently, you would loop AF all night, and use the other program all day. No more than 8 hours total exposure for each, so you have some time to process them. Looping back to back can be done, but tends to degrade results somewhat because you're dragging your mind back and forth constantly.

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Soloz - 03-11-2012

(03-09-2012, 03:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: I recommend against using any other program with AF for the reasons that:

That said, if you really want to use another program with it, you can choose one Type B to use with it. There will be a few that conflict... don't use anything that will disconnect you from anger, negativity, induce positive thinking or make you happy. Part of the process is breaking through the barriers of being walked on by getting fed up with it.

3G is significantly less powerful than 4G. Either is fine, as long as you only use one additional program, and only a Type B.

To use the programs efficiently, you would loop AF all night, and use the other program all day. No more than 8 hours total exposure for each, so you have some time to process them. Looping back to back can be done, but tends to degrade results somewhat because you're dragging your mind back and forth constantly.

I see. I will keep on listening to AF only then. Seems easier too.

I am on day 28 now and things are more stable. I can't comment too much, but as I proceed into Stage 2 we'll see what happens. It's a balancing act, isn't it?

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Shannon - 03-11-2012

(03-11-2012, 08:55 AM)Soloz Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 03:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: I recommend against using any other program with AF for the reasons that:

I am on day 28 now and things are more stable. I can't comment too much, but as I proceed into Stage 2 we'll see what happens. It's a balancing act, isn't it?

Keep in mind that you are one of only two women right now using and reporting on AF. I need feedback to know how well it's working. I can't use it on myself, you know. Wink But, also remember that my desires are not primary of importance here. This is your life. So if you choose to use something else with it, that is your right.

However, what I said otherwise does still apply.

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Soloz - 03-12-2012

(03-11-2012, 02:53 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 08:55 AM)Soloz Wrote:

Keep in mind that you are one of only two women right now using and reporting on AF. I need feedback to know how well it's working. I can't use it on myself, you know. Wink But, also remember that my desires are not primary of importance here. This is your life. So if you choose to use something else with it, that is your right.

However, what I said otherwise does still apply.

Oh, don't worry about it. It's easier for me to just use one program anyway! I'll try to be more consistent with the updates from now on, but no promises!
I will write a summary of Stage 1 in two - three days though. Lots of interesting stuff - both good and bad, has happened.

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Shannon - 03-13-2012

I look forward to it. Smile

RE: Soloz's Alpha Female Journal - Patti - 03-14-2012

I too look forward to hearing about your experiences Soloz.