Subliminal Talk
Litmus Test For New Users - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Litmus Test For New Users (/Thread-Litmus-Test-For-New-Users)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Joe - 08-31-2012

Why not ask others to be a part of this experiment with ssh? No conclusions at all can be made with just one participant.

With multiple participants a placebo can be tested against the sub.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 08-31-2012

(08-31-2012, 02:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'll need your last order number to be able to send you the link, please.

Oh yes, the last order number of mine was Order# 4736 for ASC 5G and the previous one before that was Order# 4648 for the 20-20k Audio Test.mp3. Thanks.

Shannon, I had this weird idea when I was pondering over my issue and the request which was too late, (for some cases like mine) If there is a problem with the conscious/subconscious interrupting, manipulating or unable to think from a neutral point of view or accepting things AS IT IS, denying or resisting, can the changes or effects created by subs be accumulated somewhere in the hyperspace of mind which is vast, totally hidden from the conscious/subconscious only to be revealed when the accumulation is so strong and full enough just to be released at once at the end of stipulated time period of the experiment?

Not sure about the subconscious (b'coz nothing can be hidden from it) but the conscious, in particular, will not be able to interrupt the effect which will revealed to it only at the end just to make it accept the change/s as those will be predominant enough. This might not be possible for the Type C subs for physical changes though, but for other kind of subs, What do you think?
----------------------------------------------------------------

And for you guys, ssh stands for my username on this forum. Well, about the experiment and your participation, I think Shannon will be able to reply to you guys.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Shannon - 09-03-2012

Uploading to you now. You should get an e-mail shortly with a download link.

I can't comment on the rest, because right now I am too tired to read. Smile

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 12:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: Uploading to you now. You should get an e-mail shortly with a download link.

I can't comment on the rest, because right now I am too tired to read. Smile

Thanks Shannon,
I'm pretty excited about this experimental set...
Thanks again.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Shannon - 09-03-2012

You're welcome. I look forward to hearing your feedback in 90 days concerning whichever program you choose to test.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 04:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: You're welcome. I look forward to hearing your feedback in 90 days concerning whichever program you choose to test.

Sure, I do.... well what's your thought about the weird idea I talked about in this thread, is it really weird?
I hope you had peaceful rest... Smile