Subliminal Talk
Litmus Test For New Users - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Litmus Test For New Users (/Thread-Litmus-Test-For-New-Users)

Pages: 1 2 3

Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 02-13-2012

Hi Shannon,

I'm new to using subs (subliminal) and very curious as to how could these subs go directly into the sub-conscious ? I'm still not confident enough and really really working hard against time. I have very limited time to experiment and try this new concept myself before i arrive at an important decision where I will not be able to use subs anymore.

So I request you to instill my confidence in subs, is it possible to try with some kind of (sort of fastest subs) which will show immediate result if not in hours or may be minutes which may serve as a litmus test to go further trying some real subs with tangible and measurable results? (for instance i have read about audio aphrodisiacs) in your article. can any of these be tried (any free download or so - audio aphrodisiacs) ? plz help.

Best Regards,

SSH

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Shannon - 02-13-2012

Quote:Hi Shannon,

Hello, and welcome!

Quote:I'm new to using subs (subliminal) and very curious as to how could these subs go directly into the sub-conscious ? I'm still not confident enough and really really working hard against time. I have very limited time to experiment and try this new concept myself before i arrive at an important decision where I will not be able to use subs anymore.

It's simple. Anything you can perceive, but that is not strongly or obviously perceptible enough to your conscious mind, will be recorded by your subconscious mind without filtration, and will become part of your subconscious thinking and programming. Audio subliminal programs simply take advantage of this fact by either distracting your conscious mind with something else, or by presenting the information in a way that it cannot comprehend or, in some cases, even detect.

Quote:So I request you to instill my confidence in subs, is it possible to try with some kind of (sort of fastest subs) which will show immediate result if not in hours or may be minutes which may serve as a litmus test to go further trying some real subs with tangible and measurable results? (for instance i have read about audio aphrodisiacs) in your article. can any of these be tried (any free download or so - audio aphrodisiacs) ? plz help.

Best Regards,

SSH

The fastest subs, as you mention you have read, are Type A and Type A/B hybrids. These act on the lizard brain directly (Type A) and with enhancement, can be more rapidly obvious (Type A/B Hybrid). However, they are not necessarily going to be obvious consciously unless certain criteria are met: you may not become obviously aroused if you are male (although some men do) because men are primarily visual in their sexual stimulus preferences. If you expose a woman to it, she will not give obvious response even if she is fully affected if she is in a position or location where it is considered inappropriate. And so forth. (See here.)

The next best thing, since none of those are free, is to try our free Type B subliminals. There are two programs that are generally suitable for this, and they are Absolute Self Confidence and Stress Relief. ASC is probably the more obvious of the two. You can find them in the Free Products section, here. We provide them for free so you can try the technology before you buy anything from us. Sometimes, we also have "Pay What You Want" as an option, such as is the case here and here.

Probably the most obvious results will come with the most powerful programs, the six stage sets. Alpha Male Subliminal Training and Sex Magnet are two of the most blatantly obvious, but they are neither inexpensive or fast.

I would like to figure out something to offer for free as a litmus test that is more direct and measurable than Absolute Self Confidence, but so far I have not come up with much that would work. If you have an ideas, they are welcomed.

P.S. - Almost forgot. We do have a generous refund policy, as long as you use the program according to the directions before requesting a refund, so there's nothing to lose if you don't get obvious enough results for your liking after purchasing something.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 02-15-2012

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your reply. You mentioned about the refund policy, well as i have mentioned early the problem with me is the time limit that i have, it's not money or refund etc., i just need a sub which could give fast results that too MEASURABLE, TANGIBLE and PRACTICAL. Today's world is a fast world people need quick results they don't have time. But in my case particularly i have to take a decision after which I won't be able to have access to internet and no mean to use any sub. That's why i made such a request. For the time being I'm using ASC (free download from your website) as as described by you. But again Self confidence is a thing which is ABSTRACT and may take a long time to manifest, particularly for a person like me who is really low in Self confidence.

I tried 3 professional hypnotherapists since 3-4 years but the problem is my critical faculty (conscious) is resistant to any suggestions given due to the guilt caused by low self esteem. so i started searching for something which could by-pass the critical and I found subs as the result of my search on net. And truly speaking your being the most genuine one which I believe so was very difficult to find in this vast ocean of net (Internet) where 95% of the people are non- trustworthy. Thanks to you and hope you understand my problem.

Best Regards,
Shail

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Shannon - 02-15-2012

(02-15-2012, 01:36 AM)ssh Wrote: Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your reply. You mentioned about the refund policy, well as i have mentioned early the problem with me is the time limit that i have, it's not money or refund etc., i just need a sub which could give fast results that too MEASURABLE, TANGIBLE and PRACTICAL. Today's world is a fast world people need quick results they don't have time. But in my case particularly i have to take a decision after which I won't be able to have access to internet and no mean to use any sub. That's why i made such a request. For the time being I'm using ASC (free download from your website) as as described by you. But again Self confidence is a thing which is ABSTRACT and may take a long time to manifest, particularly for a person like me who is really low in Self confidence.

I tried 3 professional hypnotherapists since 3-4 years but the problem is my critical faculty (conscious) is resistant to any suggestions given due to the guilt caused by low self esteem. so i started searching for something which could by-pass the critical and I found subs as the result of my search on net. And truly speaking your being the most genuine one which I believe so was very difficult to find in this vast ocean of net (Internet) where 95% of the people are non- trustworthy. Thanks to you and hope you understand my problem.

Best Regards,
Shail

If you believe that guilt is a factor in your resistance to and lowered sense of self confidence, ASC can still be of help; I started off with a pretty low sense of self confidence also. It took me about two weeks to see obvious results, but it may be less time for you because of other factors that were not affecting me, such as the use of 4th Generation technology. (Mine was 1st Generation.)

I do have programs that are aimed at getting rid of guilt, as well as shame and fear. The Remove Negativity Within subliminal would be effective for that, especially coupled with Forgive Yourself & Move On, but I see that the title I created for dealing with guilt, shame and fear is not up, which means I have to rebuild it.

In your case, probably the best thing to do would be either Life Tune-Up or Alpha Male Training, but again, if you're looking to prove this works before you make such a purchase and you have a limited time in which to access the Internet, I would have to suggest that either you go with one of the single stage programs to minimize your financial investment until you feel comfortable with the results. How much more time do you have? I may also be able to create something more specifically useful for your situation, if there is enough time. In that case, I'm open to suggestions.

As for quick results, the 4G subliminals are probably the fastest working subliminals you'll find. There is only so much that can realistically be done for speed versus accuracy, however. I'd prefer to make them the optimal balance of both, wherever possible, instead of aiming for the absolute maximum possible speed using a simplified script of very few statements that doesn't cover all of what's necessary to get results that are safe, useful and effective.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 02-19-2012

Hi Shannon,

Thanks again for your reply willing to help me out in every possible way. For the time being I'm using ASC as I mentioned earlier, though I have limited time. Because as suggested by you I'm still trying to figure out what could be a situation (or a test) where in we can easily know that subs work and they work fast too which could be quantified. while pondering over this issue several questions were coming to my mind which are stated below -

1) Does subs work on each person who is willing to use them?

2) You mentioned about using subs (All night long each night) for effective results, now does this in anyway affect sleep or ears listening capacity? Because during sleep time the body relaxes completely and generally any voice which creates disturbance will be rejected by sub-conscious/conscious ? Is there any possibility which may lead to Sleep Disturbance or Listening Disorders?

3) what is the proof that the sub-conscious listens when we go to sleep ? And if does it should also register voices which are disturbing or unwanted during sleep ?

4) Finally, several other subliminal audio products make use of increasing the frequency (not in technical term) or the number of messages (sometimes messages repeated 1000 times in 30 min audio) in order to bring up faster results? Do you use the same in your subs ?

There is still one more question which is very important towards achieving the goal of making subs as fast and effective as possible but I think it would be better to discuss it after i get your reply on above as I have already had many.

Thanks & Regards,
Shail.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Shannon - 02-20-2012

Quote:Hi Shannon,

Thanks again for your reply willing to help me out in every possible way. For the time being I'm using ASC as I mentioned earlier, though I have limited time. Because as suggested by you I'm still trying to figure out what could be a situation (or a test) where in we can easily know that subs work and they work fast too which could be quantified. while pondering over this issue several questions were coming to my mind which are stated below -

1) Does subs work on each person who is willing to use them?

Subliminals work on anyone who:
  • Uses a properly made program;
  • Uses it properly, and
  • Does not intentionally resist it.

Not all personality types can resist a subliminal influence, but some can. Usually this is done out of fear of loss of self control, when and if it happens.

Quote:2) You mentioned about using subs (All night long each night) for effective results, now does this in anyway affect sleep or ears listening capacity? Because during sleep time the body relaxes completely and generally any voice which creates disturbance will be rejected by sub-conscious/conscious ? Is there any possibility which may lead to Sleep Disturbance or Listening Disorders?

Sleep is affected in that the mind is being directed in what to do; once it acclimates, sleep is only affected by the use of dreams to enhance the effectiveness of the programs. Listening capacity is unaffected.

The conscious mind is not aware while the body sleeps. The subconscious does not have the capacity to reject something unless it is doing so out of a conflict of old programming versus new programming, where there is a belief that the new programming poses some sort of threat to the safety of the person, thus generating fear.

Sleep disturbances are possible, but invariably will be overcome within a few days as the sleeping mind acclimates to the activity. After that, there may be dreams in which the person's subconscious expresses the activity going on, but disturbances to sleep that last more than a few days are extremely rare to the point that I have, to the best of my recollection, never seen it... and sleep disturbances at all are even unusual, other than acclimating to the activity of processing the subliminal, which fades quickly with a little time also. It would be likenable to exercising a newly used muscle. No listening disorders will result from using subliminals.

Quote:3) what is the proof that the sub-conscious listens when we go to sleep ? And if does it should also register voices which are disturbing or unwanted during sleep ?

There have been many studies done which I do not have at hand to reference, but the proof I personally have is that people who follow my instructions get results while using the program at night that are good enough to make them want to come back and spend money with me again and again, even with programs requiring months to work through (which rules out almost all cases of placebo effect, in my experience). If you are concerned with the placebo effect, my findings on this are as follows:

About 20% of people will initially experience a placebo effect, which is usually noted as unusually rapid results, or unusually obvious results within the first few days of usage. The placebo effect fades quickly, however, and it is rare in my experience that it lasts more than about a week before fading. In almost all cases, the program produces results that are more obvious and powerful than the placebo effect where it is present.

The subconscious registers everything you experience through all physical senses, 24 hours a day, and records it.

Quote:4) Finally, several other subliminal audio products make use of increasing the frequency (not in technical term) or the number of messages (sometimes messages repeated 1000 times in 30 min audio) in order to bring up faster results? Do you use the same in your subs ?

I make use of a method that allows me to increase the number of repetitions of suggestions in a given period of time. Typically, a claim of "more repetitions" will only be marketing hype, as faster is not always better; there are definite limits to the comprehensibility of speeded up speech. The methods I use do not exceed those limits, but I make use of other methods also that allow me to increase the number of repetitions beyond simply manipulating the speed of speech. In all cases, care is taken to keep the results comprehensible to the subconscious mind. Claims of a huge number of repetitions per unit of time can be easily made for products that are completely incomprehensible to the subconscious mind, and therefore, useless and ineffective. This is done by those who do not take the time to do research, experiments, or understand what is possible. Displaying the raw number of repetitions is a marketing tactic more than anything else, in large part because of this.

Quote:There is still one more question which is very important towards achieving the goal of making subs as fast and effective as possible but I think it would be better to discuss it after i get your reply on above as I have already had many.

Thanks & Regards,
Shail.

Quite welcome.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 02-21-2012

When i use the subs as directed by you (All night long each night) and i get up in the morning i feel that by left hemisphere (Brain) is somewhat heavy. I never had such a feeling in past due to any other thing. And also I never had any problem relating to Head/Brain not even a headache. I have noted this each day when i get up using subs , the effect persists for sometime and gradually fades away. Is this serious or due to the effect of subs or may be that something is really going to be recorded and if so why not the right hemisphere/Brain too?

Quote:I make use of a method that allows me to increase the number of repetitions of suggestions in a given period of time. there are definite limits to the comprehensibility of speeded up speech.

What would be the ideal number of repetitions that the sub-conscious would be happy to listen to ? what is that limit?

One more important question - The law of attraction stats that like attracts like, i too have the tendency to experiment with things and you too experiment a lot ! From your experiments, experiences and your observations so far and your vast knowledge of understanding the sub-conscious and it's work, what do you think how would be the sub-conscious registering anything, the mechanism of sub-conscious? If you have to picturize it what will it look like ? (round pebbles at the bottom of shallow flowing waters.... though the water flows gently over it and still by constant flow smoothens the hard or uneven surface of the stones or may be a cd/dvd erasing the old data and writing the new one track by track... ) How will you visualize it? what really goes on into the apparatus of Brain or the sub-conscious ? (hope you understand my short question Tongue)

Thanks

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Shannon - 02-21-2012

Quote:When i use the subs as directed by you (All night long each night) and i get up in the morning i feel that by left hemisphere (Brain) is somewhat heavy. I never had such a feeling in past due to any other thing. And also I never had any problem relating to Head/Brain not even a headache. I have noted this each day when i get up using subs , the effect persists for sometime and gradually fades away. Is this serious or due to the effect of subs or may be that something is really going to be recorded and if so why not the right hemisphere/Brain too?

I can think of two possibilities to explain this. First, I will state that the programs I create are usually designed to force both hemispheres of the brain to work in concert, which results in about a 125% improvement in effect over not using this method. I am not sure what "heavy" means, so it could be overworked or underworked, relative to the other hemisphere. So... either your left hemisphere is being affected exclusively (i.e. you are using mono headphones instead of stereo, for instance), or that hemisphere is being forced to work harder to catch up and keep balance. Or, perhaps that hemisphere is resisting. I haven't heard of anyone noticing hemispheric specificity to their responses before. But the left hemisphere corresponds to the logic centers of the normal human brain, so perhaps your logical side (which you seem to operate out of predominantly) is attempting to make sense of something that you/it has trouble believing is possible, or understanding?

Quote:
Quote:I make use of a method that allows me to increase the number of repetitions of suggestions in a given period of time. there are definite limits to the comprehensibility of speeded up speech.

What would be the ideal number of repetitions that the sub-conscious would be happy to listen to ? what is that limit?

This is a question that I cannot share the answer to. Knowing that would allow my competition to improve without having to do the work. This is one of my hard won secrets that took years of experimenting to figure out. But I will tell you this. It's not black and white; it's a somewhat compressed bell curve response, with a very sharp drop off to the right, which would be increasing repetitions. In other words, the optimal range is pretty narrow and specific. Easy to under- or overshoot.

Quote:One more important question - The law of attraction stats that like attracts like, i too have the tendency to experiment with things and you too experiment a lot ! From your experiments, experiences and your observations so far and your vast knowledge of understanding the sub-conscious and it's work, what do you think how would be the sub-conscious registering anything, the mechanism of sub-conscious?

I have think of the subconscious as part of a multi-dimensional database of sorts. The conscious is inferior to the subconscious, which is inferior to the superconscious, which is inferior to what I can only describe as a universal core consciousness. As best I can tell, when you go below even the level of the raw energy that makes up the particles that make up the quarks that make up the subatomic particles that make up the atoms that make up the molecules that result in matter as we experience it... you have, as one researcher put it, a "field of information". And that field of information responds to consciousness and thought, which I believe means that it encompasses consciousness and thought. Which would mean that the very fabric of reality is actually a sort of awareness, which is constantly expressing itself as the solution to countless mathematical equations which are being expressed as what we experience. Which would mean, if this is correct, that we are not just in some sort of massive database, but we are potentially inside some sort of mind or awareness... and part of that mind or awareness.

This would be a sort of quantum computer in both multiple dimensions of magnitude, as well as a holographic representation in more than the two dimensions we are familiar with as representing a hologram.

Quote:If you have to picturize it what will it look like ? (round pebbles at the bottom of shallow flowing waters.... though the water flows gently over it and still by constant flow smoothens the hard or uneven surface of the stones or may be a cd/dvd erasing the old data and writing the new one track by track... ) How will you visualize it? what really goes on into the apparatus of Brain or the sub-conscious ? (hope you understand my short question Tongue)

Thanks

The subconscious itself can be likened to a sort of cloud of localized coherence within and connecting to the superconscious "cloud" (superior) and the conscious "cloud" (inferior) in complex ways difficult to describe other than to say they are meshed, but still unique to themselves. It would be sort of like growing a larger and smaller brain within the same physical space, having them connect in ways that makes each it's own unit of communication, and still connected intimately with the brain encompassing it.

As for what really goes on in the brain and subconscious, I am flattered that you think so highly of my knowledge to believe I have such advanced answers. I can tell you what I currently believe based on my experiments and experience, but I doubt this is the final answer. I am learning new things all the time.

First off, I believe that it is a mistake to believe that the mind and the brain are the same thing, or that they are both physical. I believe the brain is the portal for the mind, in a sense, such that through whatever quantum operations are taking place, the brain allows the non-physical mind to interact with the physical body and world in a limited, but fairly direct manner.

The brain is a massive, super-complex unit, a simultaneous combination of localized data storage and data processing, which is only a sort of pre-processor for the actual mind. It limits what the mind can experience through its physical limits (speed of neruonal data transferrence, for instance) and also to some degree actually manipulates or distorts what the mind perceives based on various possible imbalances.

I believe that both the conscious and subconscious minds have focii though the brain, which may be why we have two hemispheres, at least in part. These focii would be in different hemispheres because they are mutually exclusive forms of comprehension (logic versus emotion, to put it in greatly simplified terms), which may be impossible to directly combine within the limits of physical reality.

The subconscious mind appears to act as a sort of computer, which collects data and self programs according to the volume of data in each classification. Imagine a post office to which there are constantly packages and letters incoming. These are sorted, and then according to how they are sorted, they re group together.

In the case of the subconscious mind, these groups are stored, and associated according to relevance. If I hear "You're a handsome guy," and "Shannon's a great looking guy", these would be stored as separate bits of information because they are not identical. But because they relate by subject and conclusion, they are associated, and thereby strengthen one another.

The subconscious is constantly gathering information from all senses, 24 hours a day, every day, and building these piles, which it sorts and associates into a very complex network. The largest piles, containing those bits of information which either have the most trauma or emotional impact associated with them, or the most repetitions, are used to determine what the person believes. These beliefs then are used to generate thoughts, and the thoughts result in actions, which are outwardly obvious.

The conscious acts as a gatekeeper and a focal point for immediate dangers, which the subconscious would not necessarily be effective in responding to. It also understands forms of communication the subconscious cannot.

That is a very simplified explanation, primarily because I don't have the time to write the book fully explaining everything for another decade or so. Wink

Hope that answers what you wanted to know.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 03-02-2012

Quote: I am not sure what "heavy" means, so it could be overworked or underworked, relative to the other hemisphere. So... either your left hemisphere is being affected exclusively (i.e. you are using mono headphones instead of stereo, for instance), or that hemisphere is being forced to work harder to catch up and keep balance. Or, perhaps that hemisphere is resisting. I haven't heard of anyone noticing hemispheric specificity to their responses before. But the left hemisphere corresponds to the logic centers of the normal human brain, so perhaps your logical side (which you seem to operate out of predominantly) is attempting to make sense of something that you/it has trouble believing is possible, or understanding?

"heavy" doesn't mean literally, it's difficult to explain but it's a feeling which is definitely other than normal condition of that hemispere (like the right hemisphere as if it has heard nothing). second thing is I do make use of stereo earphones so it's not due to mono or something. As far as overworked or underworked is concerned i don't think so but yes i have to mention that all the time i think a lot particularly about the outcome and any improvement. I' m very scepticale to outcomes or any noticeable changes that the subs are manifesting, I have read a lot and gathered much information on subs or hypnosis so it may be a result of that overinformation too that i think a lot.

The left brain is concerned with logic centers so yes, it may be resisting something and i also agree as you said your logical side (which you seem to operate out of predominantly) is attempting to make sense of something that you/it has trouble believing is possible, or understanding?

The last sentence (it has trouble believing is possible) caught my attention when i was going through your explanation. I was just marking and unmarking all the possibilities that you described in your reply and this last one seem to be the most probable one. Though there may be other reasons also or may be a combination of some of them but this last one is more close. All the wrong programing which resulted in low confidence might be resisting or fighting the new program.

One more thing will be relevant here to take into consideration i.e. as we know while the programing in the sub-conscious is at thought level but the brain physically also makes changes in its data storage associated with that particular chunk/piece of programing ? i mean the neuropathways (if I'm correct in stating the scientific term). Is it because the program working at thought level and is non-pyhsical, takes short time or works fast and the resultant neuropathways, because they are physical, changing their structure or paths might be resulting in that kind of feeling in the left Brain. And if this is so why not the right brain also.

How do you associate a thing like confidence to - left or Right brain. Is there something which explains the association of programs/beliefs/habits/personality triats with particular brains?

One more question other than this - what category of subs does Excercise falls into? type A,B,C or D?

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Shannon - 03-02-2012

Quote:Is it because the program working at thought level and is non-pyhsical, takes short time or works fast and the resultant neuropathways, because they are physical, changing their structure or paths might be resulting in that kind of feeling in the left Brain. And if this is so why not the right brain also.

I suspect that it would be extremely unlikely for your perception of heaviness on one side to relate to direct access by one side of the brain or the other. My programs, with rare and specific exceptions, are designed specifically to access and force the use of both hemispheres of the brain working in tandem, which they surely do quite well. The perception is more likely a subconscious response you are feeling, and sometimes these responses do not make much sense.

I have had experimental programs associated with manifestation, for example, cause sexual arousal in me when there was nothing in it that should do so. Likewise, programs designed for sexual arousal usually cause me to experience feelings of arousal in my chest, of all places. And still others make my face feel slightly sunburned for no associative reason I can discern. It doesn't always necessarily make sense on a conscious level, what we feel consciously in response to the program's effects on us.

Quote:How do you associate a thing like confidence to - left or Right brain. Is there something which explains the association of programs/beliefs/habits/personality triats with particular brains?

Confidence is letting go of fear and embracing certainty within reference to the self. That affects both hemispheres (fear is emotional, certainty is rational). The association is based, not surprisingly, on each one's focus in rational/mathematical/logical expression, or it's expression through the emotions/intuition/etc. Many have roots intertwining in both.

Quote:One more question other than this - what category of subs does Excercise falls into? type A,B,C or D?

Exercise motivation falls into the Type B category: it seeks only to adjust your thinking and beliefs, which is what generates the motivation etc.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 05-05-2012

Does subliminal affect everyone who listens to them? Are there any exceptions? if yes, in what cases and why?

Dear Shannon, I tried ASC (Absolute Self confidence - 4th generation) from the free download link available on your website and as per instructions used this ASC (especially at night - All night long each night. I tried the ultrasonic ASC. Apart form the placebo effect nothing noteworthy or tangible has happened. I think it didn't work as i expected at least. I trying to find out the reasons for this it may from my side or any other whatever the reasons may be but i feel a little disappointed as i was expecting at least something which could prove that subs really work. I request you to kindly elaborate this. I admit here that I have followed every instruction of yours as far as possible still i haven't figured out what was the reason that i didn't notice any effect of subs? Could you please help me in this regard. i know this sound uneasy as i didn't get the desired result. If you remember in this thread in the beginning i have mentioned that there should be some technique a kind of test by which the receptiveness or (suggestibility test - as what is popularly known as in Hypnosis) should be there to confirm if subs are working on a particular person. Was my doubt real, was i really not ready or if the subs were not working on me from the beginning? what may be the reasons?

Shannon, I really cannot emphasis my need and the urgency that i have for the change to come to me. If my belief regarding subs or ways of entering sub-conscious get shattered I will have to say unfortunately that I will be left with no other option but to end this journey of life or take SANYAS (renunciate everything) . It's a DO or DIE situation for me, I'm serious Shannon. So please request you to help me out in every possible way. After a long search I had come to your website and with lot of hope & was using ASC but my bad luck may be... Apart form this is there any way out to reach my sub-conscious for sure...?

Shail.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Tigurinn - 05-06-2012

When I first discovered this webpage I noticed one subliminal product that piqued my interest; "Sleep Optimizer" and particularly this sentence in the description: "The Sleep Optimizer will reduce the amount of time you need to sleep by causing your brain to use its sleep cycles more efficiently."

If I'm not mistaken then this subliminal should show whether it works or not immediately - and if I am, well, then I hope a few products will be out soon that will work from the first day of use

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - Javier Gerardo - 05-19-2012

(05-05-2012, 04:01 AM)ssh Wrote: Does subliminal affect everyone who listens to them? Are there any exceptions? if yes, in what cases and why?

Dear Shannon, I tried ASC (Absolute Self confidence - 4th generation) from the free download link available on your website and as per instructions used this ASC (especially at night - All night long each night. I tried the ultrasonic ASC. Apart form the placebo effect nothing noteworthy or tangible has happened. I think it didn't work as i expected at least. I trying to find out the reasons for this it may from my side or any other whatever the reasons may be but i feel a little disappointed as i was expecting at least something which could prove that subs really work. I request you to kindly elaborate this. I admit here that I have followed every instruction of yours as far as possible still i haven't figured out what was the reason that i didn't notice any effect of subs? Could you please help me in this regard. i know this sound uneasy as i didn't get the desired result. If you remember in this thread in the beginning i have mentioned that there should be some technique a kind of test by which the receptiveness or (suggestibility test - as what is popularly known as in Hypnosis) should be there to confirm if subs are working on a particular person. Was my doubt real, was i really not ready or if the subs were not working on me from the beginning? what may be the reasons?

Shannon, I really cannot emphasis my need and the urgency that i have for the change to come to me. If my belief regarding subs or ways of entering sub-conscious get shattered I will have to say unfortunately that I will be left with no other option but to end this journey of life or take SANYAS (renunciate everything) . It's a DO or DIE situation for me, I'm serious Shannon. So please request you to help me out in every possible way. After a long search I had come to your website and with lot of hope & was using ASC but my bad luck may be... Apart form this is there any way out to reach my sub-conscious for sure...?

Shail.

Hi ssh!
I'll try to help. Since you didn't notice any changes at all can you cite instances in your life wherein you wish the subs have taken its full effect? Aside from that what are you expecting after using the subs? Like goals etc.

RE: Litmus Test For New Users - ssh - 05-21-2012

(05-19-2012, 10:32 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 04:01 AM)ssh Wrote: Does subliminal affect everyone who listens to them? Are there any exceptions? if yes, in what cases and why?

Shail.

Hi ssh!
I'll try to help. Since you didn't notice any changes at all can you cite instances in your life wherein you wish the subs have taken its full effect? Aside from that what are you expecting after using the subs? Like goals etc.

[/quote]

Hi

Thanks for helping me out. i was wondering if Shannon was available for reply as i haven't heard from him since i have posted this and it has taken many days. Do you have any idea of his whereabouts?
There are many instances in my life where i was expecting the power of subs to work for me. For instance during my schools and colleges days, I was expecting these subs to increase my confidence, memory and my interest in studies for the overall development and progress. My academic progress would have been different as what it is now.
Even after getting a graduate science degree I was then struggling for self -confidence which was badly affected since i didn't performed as expected in studies which i could have done quite successfully. And gradually my confidence started diminishing. And now the situation is such that I'm stand-still and on the verse of falling into acute depression....i think.
After using subs I'm expecting to regain my confidence which is the root-cause of all my problems and automatically most of my problems will be solved.
Thanks for taking the time for me.

Shail.