Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women (/Thread-LionMonkeys-Journey-Towards-A-Life-Full-Of-Women)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-22-2012

Shannon Wrote:If breaking your nose has destroyed your "high", then it wasn't based in genuineness. It was false ego, and that false ego took a hit when you no longer had the confidence because of the plaster on your face.

I made a decision to meet women every day, using at least 1 hour. I was not used to it, so it was a change for me. I felt good and I felt purposeful because I was in alignment with what I wanted. I was designing my life, rather than letting the world design my life.

“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”

- Mahatma Gandhi

Shannon Wrote:This represents an opportunity to get past that to genuineness.

Can you elaborate? What do you mean by getting that to be genuine?

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 09-22-2012

Wise man, that Mahatma. Smile

What I mean by what I said is that every challenge bears a gift. If you can see the gift, you can try to achieve it, and turn the challenge from being a challenge into a chance to become a better man.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 10-01-2012

Just bought Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 for my brother as his first one Smile He's perspective isn't very broad and he wants to be better in math in school...

I hope it'll make an impact on him, so he will get faith to try ASC...

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 10-01-2012

Faith is not required. Proper usage, however, is. Wink

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 10-04-2012

Stage 6 - Day 28,

I got my confidence back by reminding myself that I am f***ing hot but this time I'm more aware of my arrogance.

The girls in my class are giving signs of interest again and I feel comfortable walking into a room with a lot of people, who looks at me again. I'm also more freely saying whatever I want.

I now want to walk into others than move myself so they can pass (I did when I had the plaster.. it's like a avoiding feeling of being seen or touched). It's like I seek it and I like it. It's exciting and somehow fun.
When I noticed I wanted to do this, people now gives me space and if not we just bump into each other with our shoulders.. I also started to bump into quite a few girls, which is pretty interesting...

It's like they are like "who is this guy?" or "what are you doing? hmm I kinda like that" and I'm like "WHAT?!" or "yeah.. that's right"
All this is of course in my own perception. It's what I believe in my body and mind 100% Smile

It's amazing how much of it is about what you think about yourself most of the time.
I didn't think much when I had my plaster on my face and I must have subconsciously been telling myself downgrading things. Either way, when you don't socialize with anyone and have been "hiding" for two weeks, you aren't in a very good spot.

Oh and focusing on yourself, of what you are thinking and just be aware of it and enjoy the presence with pride and sexiness rather than that girl or that thing etc. did also wonders.

Experience of the past I came to remember...

- I remember a time when I was angry.. very angry because my phone got stolen and I knew who took it. It boiled inside me and I wanted with my whole body to hit the guy who I couldn't get evidence to f*** him, yet I held it inside me. When I looked around in the room in that state and got eyecontact with a girl, the girl would stare.. like.. "ravage me" lol

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 10-06-2012

So I've started a blog about my journey in the lands of women. It's about meeting women and interacting with them. It about social dynamics and female psychology in a less detailed but more from a observing perspective

Anyone who's interested - check this out thelionwolf

I am actively going out and meeting women at least 6 days a week and the blog is about that. It will last for a year right now.

Still be posting here about changes I've noticed, which could have been caused by the subliminal.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Sean - 10-06-2012

Why not copy your blog here?

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 10-07-2012

I will do that when I'm finished with SM and starting using AM refresher for a month before I start WM 2.0 - in a new thread

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - alpha123 - 10-07-2012

Hi. I am a few months behind you, but are planning to do the same when I finish SM in January. Read your posts. I am beginning to set higher standards in how they move when they are dancing. The stiff and shy ones turn me off. The sensual movers turn me on. My priorities from now on will be work, dancing and women. It will be a challenge to prioritize work, but if I don't it will not work. I am looking forward to follow your progress.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 10-10-2012

Stage 6 - Day 34

6 days left of SM.

I feel good. I feel in control, yet I feel I can make fun of myself. My mind is set straight for what I use my time and focus on and only good things comes from it.

- A thin, cute brunette. I was aware of her, she turned her head in the bus and we held eye-contact. She looked away, then turned her head so I could see her smile. When she walked out, she looked while she passed. Unfortunately I had a judgmental thought so I didn't talk to her.

- Many girls, blankly staring at me. In the bus, on my bike, in the town. Even guys looks at me.

- There are a lot of moments where I'm feeling very great about myself and just doing my thing. Then I look around the room and it's like the people, who are aware of my presence, are just looking to hold eye-contact with me.

- Something I forgot to mention. I was in my usual bar with my buddy, a girl he had met before and her 2 friends came. They were fine-looking, around 7 from a scale from 1-10

I barely said anything in these 2-3 hours with the girls. I remember I told a joke/quiz and I asked one of the girls about herself. I said almost nothing. Then the other girl leaned into me and grabbed my hand while we were talking. It seems like I'm on the right track Smile

To be honest, all this is not entirely from the subliminal. The subliminal makes the situations for me easier, which means I feel more comfortable in situations which could have been very uncomfortable related to women.

My progress has highly been affected by my focus on myself and my perception of myself. It takes time and focus...

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 10-14-2012

Seek mystery and let things happen as it may :idea::idea::idea:

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 10-20-2012

Recap of SM 2011

I can say the biggest thing I noticed from the Sex Magnet 2011 subliminal is that I became less and less attached to having sex.

It has removed a lot of neediness about sex and it has given me more control of my sexual urges. That's the biggest thing I have noticed throughout the program.

That means also that I cared less of a woman's reaction so it also gave me more confidence since I would say and do things that could be very bold or sometimes harsh. It didn't work very well to get women though but some women liked it. I'm sure that what attracted those women to me was that I cared less and therefor stood my ground. I'm a good-looking Asian guy and have great style, so throughout the last stages, people often speculated if I were gay. Especially in mid Stage 5.

I've always had women approach me before I started the subliminal but while on it the women who approached me were more direct.

But it didn't give me what I had hoped for. What I want is having the ability to be greatly proactive in meeting and flirting with women and that I see it as FUN! and not work. It's easy to just talk with some friends or guys and then there will be some girls who joins you or you hit eye-contact with a girl across the room etc. It doesn't happen every night though so that's why I think being proactive is key to meet a lot of women and be surrounded by them and have a lots of fun while doing it. Sitting and wanting for something to happen is boring. Walking past women on the streets without engaging in something fun is also sometimes regretful because who knows what would happen...

I am already doing it but it's difficult in the beginning to have the energy flowing natural to have fun meeting women on the streets while you are walking to a bar etc. When it does flow though, limitless opportunities are possible and it is like I am high or drunk even though I haven't touched a beer the whole night...

I'm looking forward to start WM 2.0 5G after a month of refresher of AM Smile

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Sean - 10-20-2012

(10-20-2012, 07:36 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: I'm looking forward to start WM 2.0 5G after a month of refresher of AM Smile

I can't wait to hear how WM2 works for you!

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 10-23-2012

I think you wanted WM all along, by that description.