Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women (/Thread-LionMonkeys-Journey-Towards-A-Life-Full-Of-Women)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-17-2012

Stage 6 - Day 9,

Going to the hospital tomorrow to get my nose checked. Hopefully I will finally get this thing of my face so I can begin to do badass things again!!

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Sean - 09-19-2012

(09-15-2012, 03:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: That's the plan... almost. AM can't be released in chunks of less than 2 stages at a time.

Why is that, Shannon? I would think that as long as you get the next stage before you transition to it, you're all good.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 09-20-2012

(09-19-2012, 01:41 PM)Sean Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 03:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: That's the plan... almost. AM can't be released in chunks of less than 2 stages at a time.

Why is that, Shannon? I would think that as long as you get the next stage before you transition to it, you're all good.

Because some guys (who are at certain stages of development, or are generally not very well practiced in being aware of themselves or their surroundings) don't see obvious results from Stage 1. If they have paid for Stage 2 also, they are more likely to keep going, and at that point even they will see results. It is extremely important that once you start, you finish.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Sean - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 06:44 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 01:41 PM)Sean Wrote:

Because some guys (who are at certain stages of development, or are generally not very well practiced in being aware of themselves or their surroundings) don't see obvious results from Stage 1. If they have paid for Stage 2 also, they are more likely to keep going, and at that point even they will see results. It is extremely important that once you start, you finish.

I understand, now. Which reminds me, I need to get 4-7 before too long. Smile

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-20-2012

Stage 6 - Day 12,

This is it! I'm getting my goddamn plaster off my face tomorrow and then there's this intro party for the asian studies students at this new club in the evening.

First thing when I get this thing off is to do some badass workout. Damn, I've missed it...

Things has changed in my class. At first I was kinda popular and the girls were really curious about me but now after my absence for some days and with my plaster on my face, which also has changed my habits for a while, the girls seems to "resist" me more, both physically and verbally but underneath I sense that they just want to want me if I allowed them to. They are afraid to get rejected by me, so they reject me before I can reject them. The thing is, I'm not sure how to turn it around.

Still appreciating and checking them out, letting them know I do Big Grin

I may have been a bit arrogant in the beginning when the girls flustered to me and now I am the one wanting to get to know them because I see that I may have been a little too "cool".
I'm really trying to observe myself and to see what works and what doesn't for me.

Especially once again, from Spirals new Journey thread, Ryan and Shannon mentioned that it's a good idea to put the girls in the friend-zone, instead of being direct, so I'll work with what I got and meet new cute and sweet women.

I've just mixed many beliefs together which contradicts each other and mess it up. Like.. girls just want to have fun.. and girls want sex more than I do.. sexual active girls talks about sex and gossip all the time.. women want badboys etc..

Which must have made me fear to be in a genuine conversation with a girl I like.

And then there was this time.. or several times.. either me talking about myself or listening to a girl talk and talk, sincerely interested, and then when I go in for a kiss when we've been in this bubble for half an hour or so, she refuses and later I see her kiss with an associate of mine...

I think what I need to work on is sincere, genuine interest in the women I meet. (My mind is like, but you are bad at talking about personal stuff, you are a good listener though)

============================================

Something REALLY STRANGE happened today when I took a nap of 2 hours after study. (I haven't had a dream I can remember in quite a while and subject of them dream is something I had experienced last time in real life, which was when I just started SM)

I dreamed about a girl in my class who were extremely curious about me when she met me (like the other girls). Very cute petite brunette, who is quite beautiful but she doesn't use her potential fully and she's doing some cross-fit instead (explains her hard handshake). I had a good eye for her afterwards but she seemed to resist me more because of the way I was, she mirrored it but when she did it, I saw it was totally a mask.

Anyway, she was apparently at my home in the dream and one of my very good friends had just met her here and they hit it off together. I was going to take a nap in the dream too. When I woke up they were gone and I asked where they were but no one knew.
I was EXTREMELY jealous. This girl that I really liked and that I've known more time than my friend suddenly likes my friend more than me and all her attention is on him? It was a feeling that no amount of physical pain could compare, metaphorically.

When I awoke I was astounded by how I could get that jealous and by a girl I barely know.
The only thing I knew about this girl was that I wanted her.

It makes me a bit scared. Scared of her and of myself. I didn't think I could be that jealous! And what a pain. Jesus. It's one of the emotions that's the worst I've experienced. I try to push it away because I know it's a very egotistical thing but it really hurts.. damn.

I would love to learn to be jealous-free. To love and not hold onto it.

- LM

To be free of jealously, you must be free from it's parent emotion, insecurity.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-20-2012

It's funny how life works...

You are right Shannon. I was insecure because I gave this girl more meaning than to myself...

If you focus on one girl you'll most likely fail because of over-analyzing. If you have a lot of girls you meet or see. One girl isn't going to bother you in any way.

I gotta get out there again.. tomorrow night...

When you are dealing with a woman, she has only the value to you that you give her.

If you give her a lot of value, then you may trigger insecurity if you want her.

If you know that there are billions of women, and there's no need to worry, or even care, you'll let go of insecurity and jealousy, and be much more valuable yourself.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - smash - 09-21-2012

(09-20-2012, 02:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: When you are dealing with a woman, she has only the value to you that you give her.

If you give her a lot of value, then you may trigger insecurity if you want her.

If you know that there are billions of women, and there's no need to worry, or even care, you'll let go of insecurity and jealousy, and be much more valuable yourself.

This quotation is very true and important to me at the moment.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Sean - 09-21-2012

Supply and Demand: there are a lot more beautiful women than there are men who can command their attention long enough to develop an attraction.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 09-21-2012

Therefore, become the commander, and you'll have the attention! Big Grin

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-21-2012

There's something much more deeper than I thought that is holding me back to use my potential fully..

It's like I've got SO much potential and I've got this extreme focus that I am not using because I don't know how to activate it...

It's something that is really close to me. I've pushed it away many times before because it made me feel vulnerable and I often felt "walked on" when I was all hippie happy...

A mix of being badass but at the same time.. being a current of "love"..

I need to get myself together, to stop procrastinate, to make the right decisions in the moments that leads to who I really am.

Emotionel fitness.. that's what I f***ing want more of...

[Reason for these thoughts.. vague doubts came into my mind because of girls that know me a bit, resists me. Whilst girls I meet and doesn't know me at all actually gives me more than most of those from my class]

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-21-2012

Being out and talking with women 5-7 days a week made me such a badass sometimes. Some girls I passed would literally look at me like they want to f*** me because I felt in my whole being that I didn't give a f*** how they would see me. I knew I had an abundance of women because it was true. Every day I would interact with some girls.. Then I broke my nose..

Now after two weeks of pause from everything, I've lost the muse to actively go out and meet women...

I am reestablishing my old, good habits of working out but doing it even better and harder now. I want to become bigger. Gonna get protein shakes and eat healthy food with a lots of protein and vitamins..

Also I am slowly beginning to be sincerely curious about women again. It's something I've forgotten along the way of being too direct and also being too passive...

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 09-21-2012

If breaking your nose has destroyed your "high", then it wasn't based in genuineness. It was false ego, and that false ego took a hit when you no longer had the confidence because of the plaster on your face.

This represents an opportunity to get past that to genuineness.