Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women (/Thread-LionMonkeys-Journey-Towards-A-Life-Full-Of-Women)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 08-23-2012

Everything Is Possible is intended to open you up to the realization that everything is possible. Not the belief that everything is going to happen just because you want it. There's no risk like what you say, LM.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-28-2012

(08-23-2012, 12:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: Everything Is Possible is intended to open you up to the realization that everything is possible. Not the belief that everything is going to happen just because you want it. There's no risk like what you say, LM.

Sorry about my vague writing.. What I really wanted to say is, I'm thinking that if we believe everything is possible, then that subliminal must be like a neutralizer for old limiting beliefs.. like a restart?

We are what we think and if we think everything is possible, then it's a perfect fundament to start on whatever one intends to become better at and get the best experience out of it? It sounds like a real motivator too..

I still wonder when I start it, how I should combine Women Magnet with Everything is Possible? Any suggestions?

Or if it is not a bad idea to combine Women Magnet with Think Like a Millionaire (4G - Type B/D Hybrid) instead of EIP

Advice greatly appreciated

Stage 5 - Day 29,

Not much news on the front. Starting college next week. Studying economics and chinese (I'm seeing myself doing business in China).

My motivation for doing things has improved, ever since I had the conversation with the great guy who is self-employed. I don't waste time and I just do things when it should be done.. of course on my own will.

It's like I've become more decisive. Not questioning if I should or not but just go for it because you know what? Life's too short to wait and wonder.

[Image: 33aduzn.jpg]

Somehow after the vacation to China, my ability to make people like me has improved and I am more articulate than before, which makes it much easier for me to express what I want.

It's very interesting.. because while I was in China and Thailand for a month, I didn't speak much and was mostly a floating observer but I did had a lot of time being with my cousins and aunts...

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 08-29-2012

EIP is designed to "open the flowers" and make the doors of success accessible. If you don't believe a thing is possible, after all, you won't even try. So it may not entirely neutralize old limiting beliefs, but it will definitely push them aside and make it possible to move forward!

But Woman Magnet 2.0 is going to be built in 5G, and there will be no using it with anything else. If you're talking Version 1.0 of WM which is 3G, you can use it with EIP. Not TLAM; both are Type D hybrids.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-02-2012

(08-29-2012, 03:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: EIP is designed to "open the flowers" and make the doors of success accessible. If you don't believe a thing is possible, after all, you won't even try. So it may not entirely neutralize old limiting beliefs, but it will definitely push them aside and make it possible to move forward!

But Woman Magnet 2.0 is going to be built in 5G, and there will be no using it with anything else. If you're talking Version 1.0 of WM which is 3G, you can use it with EIP. Not TLAM; both are Type D hybrids.

Thanks Shannon.. This was clarifying. Do you have a release date for Women Magnet 2.0?

I've been clubbing the last nights and tried a different style than what I am used to.. directness.

It's interesting when you try something totally different from what you are used to.

It's uncomfortable, scary and energydraining.. but also fun, exciting and barriers gets broken down..

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 09-02-2012

http://subliminal-shop.com/woman-magnet-2.0-5g-type-b-d-hybrid-en-2.html

It's in there.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-12-2012

Shannon, I see that Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women is removed from the shop and Women Magnet 2.0 has replaced it?

I'm curious.. is it still possible to get MABW? Because WM 2.0 isn't ideal for me at the moment, financially and I do not need the special bonus (even though it sounds pretty interesting)

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 09-12-2012

(09-12-2012, 10:45 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: Shannon, I see that Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women is removed from the shop and Women Magnet 2.0 has replaced it?

I'm curious.. is it still possible to get MABW? Because WM 2.0 isn't ideal for me at the moment, financially and I do not need the special bonus (even though it sounds pretty interesting)

- LM

MABW is no longer available. WM 2.0, however, will be made available one stage at a time, for $100 per stage, after full release.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Spiral - 09-12-2012

Shannon I thought you had said that the price would be 500$ for everything. Is that just for the pre order??

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 09-13-2012

(09-12-2012, 04:01 PM)Spiral Wrote: Shannon I thought you had said that the price would be 500$ for everything. Is that just for the pre order??

It will be available all at once at $500, and as one stage at a time for $100 per. That way everyone can get it.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-14-2012

Stage 6 - Day 7,

I'm comfortable around women but I don't necessarily take action in order for things to happen..

I give a lot less shit about what women think to a point where I notice that I am actually a too big asshole sometimes.

It's something I'm experiencing with.. if the girl and I doesn't have this great connection I would say some things over the line, just to see what I can get away with..
If it's a girl I have this feeling that she's smart and sexy, I'm more casual but I'll let her know I like her and that she doesn't have me where she knows what I am all about...

I'm also trying to be more sincerely interested in the women I meet because I've often interacted with women for the sake of practicing but not really interested sincerely...

I've begun in this new college and I notice that many of the girls in my class do subtle things that shows they want me but can't do it too "public" or be too aggressive.. One girl took a seat a space from me, so leaving a seat in between us (probably because she was afraid to be too obvious).. she looked in my direction several times.. Another girl.. one of the sexual girls had almost a nip-slip in class, while facing me...

I remember the first days in school. Almost all the girls were immensely curious about me. When they had the chance of my attention and focus, they would blurt out SO MANY questions.. like I was a movie-star or something..

It was overwhelming sometimes and I had to tell one of the girls, "what's up with all the questions??"

It's funny that, that is also the girl I want to know better the most.

After one week of school I got my nose broken, while filming to a music-video my friend is making, so I had to go with a plaster on my face. As soon as I walk into the class every girl is asking what has happened.

Two weeks in it seems that some of the girls are looking around in class for other potential mates...

I have to lie low and hold low profile for a week or so more.. I can't make any face expressions because of the plaster and I look like a man who's in pain.. so there's very little space for seduction...

Feeling like I miss out on the cute girls out there...

Also my intention in business is processing very slow...

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 09-14-2012

Ohh.. and have decided to loan some money to get the pre-order for WM 2.0 which will be my next project.

I just love women..

I will still focus on my career though!

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - tristan - 09-14-2012

(09-13-2012, 03:14 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-12-2012, 04:01 PM)Spiral Wrote: Shannon I thought you had said that the price would be 500$ for everything. Is that just for the pre order??

It will be available all at once at $500, and as one stage at a time for $100 per. That way everyone can get it.

I suggest you to do the same with the future AM 6.0 - 5G. Everyone should be able to afford it. Big Grin

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Spiral - 09-14-2012

Lion Monkey you can still get women with a huge piece of plaster on your face!

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 09-15-2012

(09-14-2012, 04:41 PM)tristan Wrote:
(09-13-2012, 03:14 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I suggest you to do the same with the future AM 6.0 - 5G. Everyone should be able to afford it. Big Grin

That's the plan... almost. AM can't be released in chunks of less than 2 stages at a time.