Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women (/Thread-LionMonkeys-Journey-Towards-A-Life-Full-Of-Women)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-12-2012

Well.. there's one thing about moving all the time, that I've noticed when I'm in that "state".. It makes you stop pondering about the same stuff twice and it gets you out of your head.

I tried it. Every time I began to think, I moved. It made my interactions with people "light" and with more presence and energy.

I'm considering trying Become Irresistible Attractive to Beautiful Women or Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women..

What's the difference?

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Spiral - 08-12-2012

I guess that's another way of saying "stop overthinking, be present in the moment." Essentially it's something we have lost.. not all of us but as we grow old we end up holding tension in our bodies and breathing improperly. Think about when you were first born.. You were new and alive. Nothing was holding you back from anything. You were complete conciousness and present in that moment. So if you want to call it a skill it's just being aware more. But as it becomes natural again it's a state of being. The natural desire and drive to enjoy one's self and live. It's something most of us have forgotton. It's just the way I look at things now. It's allowed me to become naturally more energetic esepcially coming to the close of the alpha set. I start stage 6 tomorrow. The only way for me to use my energy is in a productive way now. I've been getting alot of things done at work and getting stuff done for the video advertising campaign. And I've noticed I've become more charismatic. So just remember how you used to be. focus your energy on the things that matter to you. Whatever this skill is that you seek to learn, it should all come back to you in time as you remain present.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-13-2012

That's great for you Spiral! My focus was mainly set on women but also not on women.

It's over-thinking but not consciously and it leads to being in this "sleeping" state. I recognize that when you learn a new skill or that you are improving a skill you aren't very sure of, it is easy to become stale.

It's the lack of belief plus some kind of neediness or wanting something but doubting it that sets you in this "sleeping state" Either that or that one has no focus, no goal, no destination..

There are a lot of things going on in the subconscious...

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-13-2012

Stage 5 - Day 12

Bought a badass denim jacket from Replay. Really cool clothing for young people!

I was really horny the first few days of Stage 5. After a week I felt very in-control of my horniness. I'm a bit confused about this because I can't figure out if it's my sex-drive that has gone low or it's me being in control of my sex-drive. It may be that I haven't worked out as much as I used to do at home or it could be the people I hang out with while I'm here...

Less checking girls out though more aware around my surroundings.

More natural and soft eye-contact with girls and people in general. That leads to longer eye-contact with girls that I hit eye-contact with, or it may just be my celebrity-look here in China Smile

Softer gaze.

"If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got."

- W. L. Bateman

Very strong quote. I really like it. I started to experiment with this lately.. When I'm in the flow.. just feeling right.. and situations naturally happens and unfolds, I go back to this and go in with fierce fire, or cool ice, sometimes mixing it up... the outcomes are cool.

Something else: I got these very interesting visualizations when I'm with a girl I've just met that I know for sure is attracted to me and I find her attractive - mostly girls working. Like give her a kiss in the strangest places and then leave and whatever happens, happens.
How cool wouldn't it be? To give a cute girl a kiss and then want nothing back? Giving her a story to tell, some spice to her life? Cool

I have had these visualization/intuition things before but not as powerful as they have been lately.. I noticed it around stage 4...

Oddly enough I haven't acted on them though. I know it's a comfort thing.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 08-13-2012

Good stuff, LM. Smile

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-21-2012

How can I best tell you my story?

Alright...

Once, there was a shady time.. procrastinating times where I had no sense of purpose and just floated along with whatever the world was doing to me. Sometimes when the world presented me something that could be great, I didn't take it because what the hell.. there was no meaning really...
The world was testing me again and again but I let them bypass without a second thought. If I did have a second thought, vagueness was all over them. I wanted things but without having experienced the things that my mind was fixated on, I tend to become needy in some sort of way. I want something, I don't get it, I am not satisfied Sad ...

Then I met these guys over the years.. guys who were "busy", guys whose minds were always fixed and aware of whatever they wanted. They wanted nothing from me but they invited me to wherever they were going. I loved these guys and I've met some of them in the MOST fated way that I've come to believe that many things happens for a reason...

Even though I knew very little about them and they knew very little about me, I took notice of how the people they were hanging with loved them and even myself just after a short amount of time after meeting them.

Some people call it pride, confidence, others call it ambitious but I realize it is really self-love. There is the external world and there is you. The external world is a mirror. Essentially it reveals who you really are.

Would you ever be needy to yourself, complain to yourself? Would you ever do or think something bad of yourself that it hurts emotionally? Would you let yourself be judged by yourself?

The KEY to my learnings is AWARENESS. It is by paying attention and being an observer on the one side, and on the other side is doing and thinking outside of the box, that has guided me to who I am today.

===========================================================================

I've been fighting this ever since I forgot how I was as a carefree child... Consciously? Some years ago...

And then... it gets monitored.. I am walking around a bar, talking and having fun with guys and girls, without seeking for anything but playing and qualifying.. Whispers, eyes and smiles directed towards me. People asks me why I don't have a gf. If I am gay Tongue

Next night you are hanging with your buddy and two of his co-workers. A girl and a guy. Playing pool, drinking free beer, just having fun. Next thing you know you are standing there in a graveyard, 3 in the morning. The girl just happens to stand beside you. You grab her hand. She takes it, not sure. She goes to the others. She comes back. You don't hear anything she says.. like yeah... it's a nice night.. if you really want my attention, show me that you want it but.. yeah.. it's a nice night Cool

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-21-2012

Stage 5 - Day 20

I've had some great fun lately. Yesterday night, a girl whom I've just met, kissed my hand...

People I meet think I'm gay Tongue Tongue

I know that my style has improved but to a point where people would ask me if I was gay? One girl told me it was the way I was carrying myself. The way I would be satisfied in my own nature...

It must be the subliminal who has some effect on it too..

Feeling VERY non-needy of women's attention. It slips sometimes but I quickly recover back..

I feel very in control of my sexual urge and it has come to a point where the girls really has to qualify and I'm the price. I do give the girls a shot and see how they are but I'm very non needy about whatever happens...

My "heart" is hard to reach and it has become very strong.

I doubt myself less and I take more bold actions than before.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 08-21-2012

People may think you're gay because you're so non-needy. Most straight guys are needy around women...

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Spiral - 08-22-2012

I got the gay thing all the time during sex magnet.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-22-2012

Quote:People may think you're gay because you're so non-needy. Most straight guys are needy around women...

Good point. That + how stylish and good-looking I am.

Stage 5 - Day 21

So I've had a meeting earlier today with a person who is on the same route as me.. just more experienced.

A person who makes you open your eyes up that there is much more out there and the possibilities are beyond your imagination

On the women and business part of your life.

I'm going to start college next month and he told me about how all his friends are independent, having their own businesses and not working for others and most of them didn't even finish school...

I'm wondering for anyone who reads this:

What subliminal have you tried which made you much more ambitious and extremely focused and motivated to really f*** the society's rules and make your own ones in the matter of to business and women?

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Tiesto - 08-22-2012

(08-22-2012, 07:35 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: I'm wondering for anyone who reads this:

What subliminal have you tried which made you much more ambitious and extremely focused and motivated to really f*** the society's rules and make your own ones in the matter of to business and women?

I'm curious about this too, I'm hoping BASE/BAMM and AM can help with that.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Spiral - 08-22-2012

For me it finally hit me with my second run of Alpha Male (regarding what you said about "ambitious and extremely focused and motivated to really f*** the society's rules"). AM is a beauty of a subliminal program.

Ryan continues to suggest to me Everything is Possible as well.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-23-2012

Quote:I'm curious about this too, I'm hoping BASE/BAMM and AM can help with that.

BASE/BAMM = ?

(08-22-2012, 08:44 AM)Spiral Wrote: For me it finally hit me with my second run of Alpha Male (regarding what you said about "ambitious and extremely focused and motivated to really f*** the society's rules"). AM is a beauty of a subliminal program.

Ryan continues to suggest to me Everything is Possible as well.

I think Everything is Possible sounds interesting.. but I have my doubts.. If you think everything is possible to a point where it's "dreamy", it can blur your decision skills... (Maybe this is just a sign of me being afraid of taking risks in business)

I know after SM I'll get WM and I might combine it with EIP...

How do you suggest the time-interval use of using two different subliminal as these?

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Tiesto - 08-23-2012

BASE = Become a Successful Entrepreneur

BAMM = Become a Multi Millionaire

Smile