Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women (/Thread-LionMonkeys-Journey-Towards-A-Life-Full-Of-Women)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 04-26-2012

One thing that will always kill you with women is dishonesty.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 04-30-2012

I'll eventually tell them the truth. I mean.. as far as I remember, being flat out honest hasn't gotten me in many intimate moments with women but instead focusing on creating out of nothing - even if it's a lie because it's no big deal. A small white lie doesn't hurt Wink

But yeah.. sometimes I take it too far and the women can't take me serious.

Stage 3 - Day 3,

Two days ago, Saturday, I went out to my regular bar by myself. Lots of people. Walked over to talk to two girls at the bar with a direct approach but the conversation quickly died, not fun girls anyway.

Went downstairs and saw another two girls by themselves. Walked over to them with a "routine" and they got intrigued. They told me I was good at lying (I've heard that from a girl that I had sex with before) so it was a pretty positive indicator.

They asked me if I'm out by myself and I just told them that I left my friends at another place because it was boring and I didn't want to follow with the crowd.

They offered me to sit with them.

They ask me if I smoke, I go with them outside and one of them give me a cigaret.

And basically they asked me where we should go, so I asked them if they knew this place and we went over.

Now it's something new to me that two girls I've just met wants me to take them somewhere but they were intrigued, and it felt very natural and I'm sure that's also why they just went with me.

There was some undergoing "battle" for me but the loudest girl dominated the other girl and as my lust was more focused on the other girl, they eventually decided to go home (That's when I came back from the toilet. Before I went, the one I wanted said she wanted to stay).

Always interesting things happens when a new stage begins! Smile

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 04-30-2012

Quote:I'll eventually tell them the truth. I mean.. as far as I remember, being flat out honest hasn't gotten me in many intimate moments with women but instead focusing on creating out of nothing - even if it's a lie because it's no big deal. A small white lie doesn't hurt

But yeah.. sometimes I take it too far and the women can't take me serious.

Lying is a major DLV. And eventually telling them the truth does nobody any good, because you still lied... which will tell them they cannot trust or believe you, and kill your chances with all the worthwhile ones. It also does not show you representing your gender well. All you're doing is making it harder for yourself and any other man she encounters, because she'll assume "all men are liars". I know, because I have to put up with a lot of flak from women about how "all men are ________" a lot. Liars ranks high.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 05-13-2012

I know what you mean. Really, I'm just playing the field to see what works and what doesn't, and by having a few "routines" a pattern will form - at the same time I get to practice talking to women and also become more comfortable around them.

Stage 3 - Day 15,

I've been focusing a lot on my martial arts lately but I've also been in this state of "zombie" the rest of time. It has been a while I have been around women and out. So I thought to myself one day, "What can I do today to move towards what I want my life to look like?" It was an epiphany to me. I've slept and been doing things only to waste my time besides the martial arts I've worked on.

Anyways, I started to do some old guided visualization meditation, I had stopped doing for a while, for 40 minutes yesterday and went out to meet up with some friends I haven't seen for a while.

I was really content, I was graceful in my movements. I was mindful.

In the beginning women noticed me everywhere I went and in the bar several girls would smile an obvious sexy smile to me when they walked past me (can't remember last time this happened to me). Few did even turn their head often to look over, girls on prey lol Wink

This big, strong guy came over to me and asked me if I was "xyz" and I said no. He excused himself and asked me if I wanted anything. My friends were instantly like.. "a can of beer". I look at him, and he's like nono, it's okay, I'll get it. And he told me several times sorry that he thought I was this guy he thought he knew.
I talked with him for a while and it turned out that he has practiced wrestling around 10 years and was the 2. best wrestler in the country. Suddenly this guy walked past us and said, "You thought he was me?" and I realize that this big, strong guy just wanted to have an excuse to talk to me. He even said goodbye when he left the bar after a couple of hours Big Grin..

Met this cute, shapely, petite brunette who locked eyes with me a lot, instant attraction, "lets sit over there", told her about my interest in female psychology, but I didn't show any vulnerability. I think she thought of me as too high value, so she excused herself to go back to her friends suddenly.

I was surprised that she went away.

Even though my friends flirted with each other the whole night, it was a fun night with a lot of interactions, contentment and joy!

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - K-Train - 05-13-2012

Lol, sounds like you're having fun! If you're having results like this now just wait until Stage 6. Are you planning on doing SM2.0 afterwards?

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 05-13-2012

I certainly do.. why not make the best of it? Wink Well.. I'm just going with the flow with the subliminal. I'll probably get WM as my next project, after have read what Ryan is going through with that one. It sounds very much like the way I see myself like with women.

Besides that I've thought about mixing the sub with Everything is possible or the Gratitude sub

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 05-13-2012

To high value, or she thought you were onto her game, or she thought you would seduce her "against her will" or she thought you were a wierdo or a PUA...who knows. I never get the same reason twice from women doing that sudden disappearance thing.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 05-16-2012

She told me like.. 3 times, "You are quite confident". She actually said, "so you think you can seduce me?" In a teasing way.. wanting me to seduce her Tongue I f***ed up.

I feel a strong sense of integrity after doing 30 minutes guided visualization meditation and it seems that everything is slowed down and my thoughts are more clear. My movements also become more graceful and with a certain mindfulness.

New habit for sure...

Traveling to Romania tomorrow, and staying there for a week. Can't wait to see what kind of crazy shit and adventures that's gonna happen!!

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 05-17-2012

(05-16-2012, 04:35 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: She told me like.. 3 times, "You are quite confident". She actually said, "so you think you can seduce me?" In a teasing way.. wanting me to seduce her Tongue I f***ed up.

I feel a strong sense of integrity after doing 30 minutes guided visualization meditation and it seems that everything is slowed down and my thoughts are more clear. My movements also become more graceful and with a certain mindfulness.

New habit for sure...

Traveling to Romania tomorrow, and staying there for a week. Can't wait to see what kind of crazy shit and adventures that's gonna happen!!

- LM

The correct answer:

"I don't think anything, my dear. I know. The question is not what I can do, but whether or not you are worth the effort."

In other words, I am the prize, and you will have to prove it is you who are worthy of my time. Smile

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 06-10-2012

The end of Stage 3

I think I have been too expectant of the sub. I have realized that taking action in different ways and open my eyes to see things from a different perspective back-upped by practice and observation, have given me happiness and contentment and a much more real vision for what I wanted with women..

It's the mood of, yeah.. I know, you are cute, and just smiling and doing whatever, which I had lost for some time but regained.

What I can say about stage 3 mixed with my new view on women is that I am much less needy. I don't care if I hook up with a girl or not anymore when and even when one friend is having some intimate time with a girl and I don't, it don't affect me. I'm happy on his ways.
Women know I see them and they'll look away often. I almost feel guilty for not going over and talk to them but there's just SO many in so many different places...

Another thing of notice is that women also like to try to start a conversation with me, especially in stores. I'm not talkative at all so I'll smile, laugh, say some words and move on.

This one girl came over to me earlier today while I was waiting on the bus and enjoying my ice-cream (I had the spoon in my mouth) and asked me if I had a smoke but when she was beside me and had already spoken she said, "ohh I thought you were smoking. You don't smoke, do you?"

I took my time, took my spoon out and laughed. Looked at her and said said no.. she lingered for a while and then went over to a store.

I'm much more a man of "inner power" if you can say, than the conversationalist. That means my intention if I want, can be very strong when I really want to show it. Not by many words.

Tonight I start Stage 4! Lets see where it leads Smile

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 07-01-2012

Stage 4 - Day 20,

Haven't seen the biggest changes lately. Had a random girl who I met in a bar a month ago and she texted me a week ago, around 3 in the morning if I could come over and give her a hug.

After that night she was very cold to my messages (twice) and eventually stopped responding. I asked for a reason because I was curious and she told me that it was revenge for all the men who have used her and that she had really nothing to give me.

I wasn't attached to her though and I was positive, so we "parted" on good terms.

There's not much ego left when going up and talking to women. It depends of the situation of course. If it's me who is taking the initiative I can be nervous some times but it has become very vague.. the feeling of nervousness.

Other than this.. I haven't noticed much change in this stage..

I've asked myself this question today, which I haven't done for a while: "What is important to me in my life?" and just really think about it for myself. The answer I found was quite interesting and I will spend more time on these things for sure...

I'll be in China from the 10. July till somewhere around August and I'm starting university when I come back home.. it's gonna be interesting Smile Planning to do WM when I'm done with SM...

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-11-2012

Stage 5 - Day 10

Recently, my awareness over how my sexual side of myself has become blurred. Though my awareness over relationships and how women talk with each other have increased.

I've been traveling around in China and been a week in Thailand since start July. I've been holding myself back and being with and following the "crowd" most of the time, which is my family. It's because of the culture and because how I get food, trips, hotel stays thrown at me, without me doing anything for them.

It feels strange.. I can live like this for a month but I'll be happy when I get back to Scandinavia. It's like me without doing any conscious effort and everything is free (you are sorta bound to them though). I can't put words on how I feel about it.

Throughout my time here, I've had these subtle thoughts saying to me, who am I really? What defines me?
"This is my life, and everyone else is just a part of it" this belief has been rocked very much. I've been doubting myself a lot when I have gone out by myself...

Since the start of SM, I've slept with several women, one night standish, who were VERY different, that it's actually quite funny and when I think about it.. I would never have the thought of sleeping with a few of them before SM...

It has lead me to less neediness of sex because I realized that it is not THAT great because it wasn't talking to my heart with most of them.

"Satisfaction is the death of desire" speaks to me a lot more now.. I guess it has given me something in my arsenal in seduction and I'm more ready to find a girlfriend for real Smile The only obstacle I can think of, is my bad patience of the time-interval when meeting a girl to kissing her to bedding her...

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 08-11-2012

Fate...

A month ago in my last days in Beijing, I was searching for this big place with a restaurant, a club and a bar. On my way over the area I asked a guy about it and he told me yeah, it's up at the highest floor.

I met him again in the elevator and he said he'll be up at the rooftop club later. The rooftop was designed in a lounge way, and it was very cozy with live music.
He came over to me after half an hour and introduced me to his co-workers and friends. It turns out that he is a store supervisor. I also got thrown into a conversation with 4 Heineken guys that night..

Now I'm back in Beijing and yesterday night was one of my last nights here, so I decided to go out. After a lot of reading I was on my way out from my hotel room but I forgot to put some cologne on. I went back to my room and waited for the elevator.. it opens and guess who was standing there?

It was crazy.. got invited as his guest to his company-dinner. Sat down with a group of 15 people. 2 Italians and 13 Chinese.. pretty interesting...

Now this guy is always on the move. He is always moving, so you can never really have his time. He will say something, then walk away, then come again later, then announce something, then walk away again.. and I meet him in the elevators where he can't get away Tongue lol

No, really.. it's a great skill he has developed. It makes him magnetic. I'm very interested in developing this skill myself. hmm...

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Spiral - 08-12-2012

I doubt it's a skill. It sounds like he's genuinley a busy man. He's got the drive push and desire to keep moving and I'm sure it's all for a good reason. Having this constant push and desire naturally makes you charismatic just by the way you move and plus you have to have a some good energy in you to do all of that. One of the guys I film with used to own a very successful mattress business and You can tell only someone like him could have made it soo successful because he's always moving and most importantly doing what he loves and enjoying himself.

but.. either way It would be awesome if some new opportunities arise from this for you Smile