Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women (/Thread-LionMonkeys-Journey-Towards-A-Life-Full-Of-Women)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 03-04-2012

Shannon, I wanted to give her the best. When she's with me she'll be treated the best. I also told her that. My best way or the highway. She's really the first girl I've put effort in so I was quite surprised because most of the other dates I've been to the girl just couldn't take me serious...

I'm sure I had an illusion / idea of her because she was SO sweet the first date. Then the second date I acted needy and the third date I still had an idea of her from the first date though it was less. First date - attraction, even higher from her. Second date - fail Tongue. Third date - why? You are right.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 03-04-2012

(03-04-2012, 11:00 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: Shannon, I wanted to give her the best. When she's with me she'll be treated the best. I also told her that. My best way or the highway. She's really the first girl I've put effort in so I was quite surprised because most of the other dates I've been to the girl just couldn't take me serious...

I'm sure I had an illusion / idea of her because she was SO sweet the first date. Then the second date I acted needy and the third date I still had an idea of her from the first date though it was less. First date - attraction, even higher from her. Second date - fail Tongue. Third date - why? You are right.

I used to think that way too. I thought of myself as the unbreakably honorable knight in shining armor, who would do anything to please and protect the Queen.

Who promptly walked away. Every time.

Women say they want that... mothers teach you to act like that... but really, the best thing to do is be your own man, and let her pull her own weight. Kissing her butt and being too nice only makes her think you're a weak fool, beta and worthless. Have you read the books I recommended for use with the AM set?

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 03-05-2012

Hmm.. I must have mixed clinginess with being nice.

I didn't kiss her butt. She even paid for the bowling. She just told me that I was too sweet. Probably because I wanted to get physical with her too often.

"Women do like the nice things a nice guy does to her, but what they don't like is their neediness and clinginess. I've heard that from a very successful person in seduction and I believe it's true."

Yes Shannon, I've read one of them and it makes sense to me. I'm not that far away of having an understanding of communicating with women lol.

Why would this cute girl I meet in a bar leave her friend, even though they had agreed to head home together that night and make food? And pay for a taxi to get to a hotel with me? Tongue and then text me the next day? Smile

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Ryan - 03-05-2012

Yes, you can be 'nice' to them. But you don't want to kiss their butt like Shannon said. But we can only go off of what you are saying. Be sweet and respectful but be your own man who does his own thing and you'll always seal the deal. It also entitles you only give respect to those that deserve your respect. I'm a sweet, nice guy to them, but if they disrespect me I will not give them the time of day. I'll treat them well and also have my edge of being bad, adventurous, detached to outcome, and sometimes uninterested, mysterious and naughty, but I can also be the type of guy who can be charming, sweet, romantic, and comforting.

The true definition of a 'nice guy' is a doormat.

I've heard many experts say that if you don't get it to read some romance novels. I understand that. You can be the knight on shining armor but with a bit of edge.

I always enjoy this movie for that very reason, it's based on romance novels:

Ryan

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 03-07-2012

Hah, it seems like a fun movie.. actually it's very interesting to me right now because lately I've been thinking of this; She doesn't really like me but the things I'm saying and doing that makes her want me.

It's like I have to keep them curious all the time!

The girl I slept with wrote to me the next day and she said she went over to another part of the country for a couple of nights. I wished her a good trip and she replied, thanks! my mom just picked me up.

Been two days since we've been in contact and I wrote her earlier today "Hey xyz! Whats up? How's (the place) treating you? ;-)"

She hasn't responded. I find it strange and it may also be one of the reasons I began to think about what I wrote in the beginning.

We know very little about each other and while we were sitting very intimately in bed she also asked, "Will you please tell me something about you?"

Thoughts much appreciated!

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Spiral - 03-07-2012

You could have told her I am a master salad maker and I carve skateboards with my toes. Let her laugh.. then you can really tell her something about yourself.

I think once you finish Sex Magnet.. all this bibble babble about this one girl will go out the window because you will realize SHE does not matter. What matters is what you do for yourself and only for yourself and compassion for what is in this moment. Wether it's how the tea pot is sitting or how that bird is singing and how beautiful it sounds. When you make connections with everything around you it all seems so much easier. For instance.. you may not make great connections with some people initially (if you choose to be genuine and present) but with practice you will start to get it. "Be the change you want to see in the world." With practice other people will sense your positive energy through your smile and presence. You will enlighten others and all it takes is one moment and one connection. With this girl.. you can choose to love her now as she is (I don't mean to bend her over physically against the counter and put your penis in her [you can do this but not for the point I'm trying to make]) and share a deep connection with her.. or you can choose to think about what you are going to say to her in this situation or that situation or how you are going to look at her in that situation or this situation. I am babbling on now... but when you start to look at things differently everything will change. What I am getting at is abundance. If you have to think about this girl so much and worry about how long it's been since you've been in contact (and you only have slept with her once) then you are digging yourself a hole. You project this needy vibe. If you want to have an abundance of women in your life.. then you gotta start thinking like it. Basically a man that has an abundance of women does not need women ever. He is fine with himself...and the world. The world is his playground of joy.

Ok Lionmonkey.. I hope I helped... and hopefully you don't get too confused with all that crazy talk but maybe if you can understand a little bit of it and keep it in mind.. I'm sure by the end of sex magnet you will be able to fully comprehend this post. I wish you good luck.. and stop worrying so much about that girl.. and how to keep her curious. Just relax.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Magnus - 03-07-2012

Spiral if that is where someone gets to by the end of SM that has made me definitely make up my mind that SM is next for me. That's amazing and makes complete sense even though I can't completely comprehend it yet and can't feel it at all yet. I've actually never heard of abundance explained in that way before. That really must be a beautiful feeling to have.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 03-09-2012

Stage 1 - Day 25,

Strange, I don't dream about sexual stuff as I did in AM2011. I dream weird old memories stuff, which are very vague and it's rare that I dream.
I feel more sexual towards women. When I look at them I feel sexual and I think.. aroused. I've noticed that some women will almost completely ignore me and others will either stare at me or give me quick glances. More attention from women definitely. My neediness is just under the surface. I sense it but it's not real.

Also, these past days I've had these times of the day that I go crazy. Like I just want to be SILLY and I usually let it out at home or at my mother. She thinks I am fun, cute but also crazy.. I can't control it man lol...

I've been using only the ultrasonic version, I'm curious, do you think it would be a good idea to switch over to the water stream? It's more cozy, sedative and easier to sleep to but I want the best effect of the subliminal...

@Spiral: Thanks buddy! "[...] Just relax." Yeah.. that's what I need to do with this girl. I'm in a transition phase where I've learned about female psychology which must be why I am doubting what I am becoming / I've become Tongue

Relax is a word I really don't like to use often anymore though. I see what it means in this context though. The girl is on a study-trip to another country for a week, so I'll let it go. I'm curious if I will think of her and write to her in a week or if I won't. Hmm.. I want to put effort in the girls I meet and to give them the best but I also need to chill... hmm.. Interesting...Smile

I want success and I'm going for it. I'm going to meet a lot of women this month.. this year! Ain't gonna relax till everything comes to me. I'm gonna take what I want!

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Shannon - 03-09-2012

switching to trickling stream will have no change on effect except you'll want to make sure you stay where you can solidly hear the trickling stream. Volume differencing means the masked formats will be less loud for the subliminal portion.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 03-20-2012

RECAP of SM Stage 1 -

Improvements;

* Less needy

- I break eye contact more often, so it doesn't happens to seem like I am staring. If I do hold it a little longer or till she breaks it, I do it mostly from a appreciative feeling.

- Less urge to pursue, unless I get frustrated or get confused.

- More control and awareness of differentiating between wanting someone because I want to take something from the person and wanting someone because I want to share something. Not sure if it's the sub who helped here though.

- More of a passive "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

* I've had this since I became aware of how I look... I don't know why but almost every time I look at myself in the mirror I feel that I'm so good-looking. Not sure if this sub has had an effect on it.

* More horny. Lasting longer time.

Starting Stage 2 tomorrow night

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 03-21-2012

Earlier today I went to the city around 13'o'clock

I make my presence almost everywhere I go.

Stood on the line to get some lunch, two girls in front of me. One of them kept glancing at me, till a point where I caught her fully. Then she stopped.

Lots of looks.

A very cute and beautiful girl at the counter. Gave me full attention, spoke in a qualifying way and mirrored my facial-expression. I just regret that I was in my head a little and didn't ask her out. Shit.

At the park, I did my thing. Enjoyed the nice weather. Walked over to a cute girl(rather woman) reading a book, she responded very positive.

Girls would position them near me. I was standing with my bike around 1,5 hours.

I saw a big group of girls, almost all of them had sunglasses on. When I was about to head home before training, I walked over. Leaned back nicely on my bike and said hi, how their day was and was curious about if any people says hi to them in daylight time.

Some of them were laughing out loud.

They responded, no, what you are doing is strange.

I replied, hmm.. why should it be?

girl, that's a deep question

And I wished them a good day and walked away.

The thing is, it was really easy to do once I stood there in front of them. The hard part was all the thinking and distractions before I went over!

There was a subliminal about being in the moment and not thinking in your head? I'm thinking combining it with SM. I think it would result in mind-blowing experiences Big Grin

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Spiral - 03-21-2012

Quote:The thing is, it was really easy to do once I stood there in front of them. The hard part was all the thinking and distractions before I went over!

It's funny how things work out like that. But ... that's what I realized not long ago and it's helped me take more steps out of my comfort zone. BTW I think the sub you are refering to is Carpe Deim (Seize the Day!). I think it would be great for you man. I plan to add it to alpha male 2011 because ever since I've started it I've been in my head way to much and it gets me all riled up and stressed out.

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - LionMonkey - 03-21-2012

I've come to a conclusion; my comfort zone is an illusion!

Yes, Seize The Day it is! How many hours is it recommended to play every day? I can feel the tension of excitement already Tongue

RE: LionMonkeys Journey Towards A Life Full Of Women - Roy - 03-21-2012

The instructions to SM say to use it by itself.According to Shannon it's
big,complex and requires lots of your brain processing power.Adding another subliminal would interfere with the results.It's not recommended to use another subliminal while using SM.