Subliminal Talk
Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 (/Thread-Rebirth-Of-A-Natural-Alpha-Male-2012)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 - ManOfElectricity - 07-04-2012

(06-07-2012, 09:41 PM)AVB2011 Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 05:06 PM)ManOfElectricity Wrote: I went to a friends concert tonight which went really well. One thing I noticed is that I am much more comfortable and indifferent. My social anxiety is down and I feel like I am opening up to people.

I have similar effects on certain days when I was on Stage 2. It was great feeling. I always have positive energy when I woke up in the morning and I always felt content and happy most of the time.
But sometimes I got pissed off with people's BS and stupidity during stage 2.

Yeah I'm really enjoying stage 2 at the moment and the effects on my overall enjoyment of life are getting stronger all the time. Looking forward to stage 3. Also noticing that I get annoyed with BS at times, especially since I work at home and I get salesman calls throughout the day.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 - ManOfElectricity - 07-04-2012

The last month or so has being a bit crazy. A family member of mine had to be taken to hospital (and is now recovered and doing well) and I've had a ton of work to do. However, I'm finding that Alpha Male is really helping to keep me focused and together through the stressful times. This is actually one of the big things I wanted from Alpha Male, being able to keep calm in stressful situations and handle them appropriately, and I'm very glad that it's working.

I had some rough resistance last week but overall I am feeling much better. I had a long talk with my Dad and we discussed the importance of believing that you deserve to be happy and have good things in your life. Since then I am feeling a lot better and enjoying everyday a lot more. I am making plans to go after things that I want in my life. I want to get back to the gym again and also get in shape. I also want to take a bit of time everyday for meditating.

I am really enjoying reading "How To Become An Alpha Male" by John Alexander. I find a lot of the stuff he talks about to be really helpful. Especially when he says that rejection is not a bad thing but actually good because it means that you had the guts to talk to a woman you wanted to meet.

I am noticing women checking me out and being very warm and open to me when I talk to them. I also find that I am more relaxed around people.

Although I can get annoyed at times I have found that if anything I am more patient and understanding with people. I just let people be who they want to be and I'm less effected by what other people are doing.

The previous sub I was listening to before Alpha Male, Natural Song and Lyrics Writing is still doing a lot of wonderful things for me. Recently I was composing music for a short film and the director said there was a lot of people who said good things about the music. At one point the director was working on the film at his work and someone he didn't even know randomly knocks on the door and tells him the music is amazing. Also one of the actors on the film heard the music and said some really positive things about it. So I can definitely highly recommend Natural Song and Lyrics Writing.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 - ManOfElectricity - 08-20-2012

I just started stage four last night and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens over the next month.

The last month was very tough on my emotionally. It might have been resistance that I was going through or it might have been that I just need to learn to relax and let go. At times I was terribly depressed and I felt that I wasn't worth anything and that I should just quit.

However over the weekend a friends girlfriend had a birthday dinner. While I was there I had a really good time and caught up with some friends I hadn't seen for a long time. By the end of the night I felt so much better. Yesterday I did some work but also relaxed a lot in the evening. It seems to be that when I relax I feel better very quickly. This seems to imply that this depression and anxiety I'm having is just about me been overtired and overworked.

Today I feel great and I've been very productive, so I'm convinced that as long as I look after myself I'll be fine. Perhaps Alpha Male is pushing me to make sure that I look after myself properly. I tend to be a workaholic and take on too many projects. I am getting much better at managing my time and controlling my life. The only thing is that it's going to be a while before I can really have a proper break. However I think my life/work balance is beginning to improve.

I seem to be getting some nice responses from women at the moment. I was very depressed last weekend but despite that women seemed to be very open to me. It was strange because in a way I felt unattractive and unsocial but women seemed to like me. The other day a cute woman I don't think I have ever seen before greeted my from across the street.

Generally I like my appearance but sometimes I feel the complete opposite. Overall though this is improving. I'm learning to appreciate myself more and more everyday.

My work with music is going really really well. I'm working on two radio plays at the moment, both of which are doing great and I'm starting a new project in early September.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 - ManOfElectricity - 03-23-2013

I am really bad at keeping up with writing in my journal. I haven't even wrote a thing in it for months but I'm going to try and write more regularly.

I finished Alpha Male 5.0 and I got a lot of value from it, although I will definitely be doing more run throughs. Here are the things I noticed from Alpha Male:

• I'm better at beating procrastination.
• I think for myself and I don't just blindly assume that someone else's opinion or advice is correct, in anything I take all viewpoints into account. This is a big change from the days I was into PUA stuff and I assumed everyone else knew more then me. I now trust my instincts more and don't just follow someone else out of blind trust.
• I prefer to do things because I want to, not because I feel I ought to.
• I like to push myself to do things that I find difficult but I'm also kinder and more patient with myself.
• I took a course on cognitive behaviour therapy in reducing anxiety and worrying thoughts which helped immensely, alpha male pushed me to do this.
• In general I eat healthier and I'm more physically active.
• More then ever I'm a strong believer in letting people live as they want to and not interfering with other peoples lives.
• I enjoy my own company more.
• I'm making more money doing what I enjoy. More success seems to be coming my way.
• I've had to support a family member while they were in the hospital but we both came out stronger and much closer.
• Even though I sometimes can be really hard on myself I see the value in being kind to myself as I would be kind to others.
• Although we were always very close I feel much closer to parents and other family members.
• Conversation seems to flow much better for me (although this could also be sex magnet which I'm on at the moment).
• I had to do some new things I've never done creatively before for some projects I was working on, it scared me but not only did I get it done, the results were really great and the person I was working with was really happy.
• I seem less concerned with getting with women.

I'll definitely be doing Alpha Male again and I'm looking forward to how I grow when I next do it. Sometimes the growth was painful but I think I could make the growth a lot less so if I focus on what I want and then break it down into achievable goals.

Now I'm on stage 3 of Sex Magnet.

So far on Sex Magnet I'm noticing women are in general responding more positively to me. Also I feel more sexually attracted to myself, I appreciate myself more.

I tend to push myself to go out and be social even though I'm anxious and would rather stay home. I know I'll be happier in the long run by getting myself out of my comfort zone.

Last night was a good example. I traveled into London to meet a friend, we went for a few beers and then went on to his friends birthday party. I was quite anxious about getting out the house and going to the party. I was quite upset the whole journey there, thinking about what could go wrong and how I might screw up. However once I get there I had a great time. I had a great time catching up with my friend over beers. Once I got to the party I very quickly became comfortable and found that I did well at talking and being social. I also noticed that I'm a much better listener then I used to be. It was actually just a small group there, like six in total. There were two very attractive women there (both of whom I would have gone gaga over in the past) but I was much more relaxed and was unconcerned with wanting to get anything form them (my friend was interested in one of them anyway so there was no way I would pursue her).

Ultimately I'm excited about where sex magnet will lead me and I need to remind myself that I will get to where I want to be, it just might take time for things to shift.

I work at home which can make meeting people a lot more difficult but ultimately I think my life will be getting a lot better socially. I'm already getting a lot more opportunities to be social now which I'm very excited about.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 - Shannon - 03-23-2013

Great results! I noticed that SM also had the strong effect for me of pushing me out of the house to socialize even though at first I was terrified and full of social anxiety. Now I crave social interaction and energy, and I go stir crazy if I don't go out and at least spend time around other people. But I no longer have the social anxiety that used to make me do the "frightened what ifs" on the way to where I was going.

I'm not great at opening strangers in all situations, but I can now go to any bar I like and walk in comfortably, sit down anywhere, and enjoy myself regardless of whom I talk to - even if I talk to nobody. If I like a place, I simply go back and assimilate. Once you become one of the regulars, people are much easier to talk to, and they'll often approach you. It's much easier to open conversations with people when you realize that conversation is it's own reward, and how enjoyable it is to converse with others, regardless of gender, without an agenda. Just be grateful for the enjoyment you get from having a conversation, and people will really open up once they sense you're not trying to "get something from them".

Walking out the door knowing I am going to enjoy myself regardless of what happens is a very powerful thing. But just walking out that door and going out into public opens so many doors to possibilities for sex it's incredible.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 - ManOfElectricity - 05-05-2013

Thanks Shannon. I'm now about halfway through the 4th stage of Sex Magnet and it continues to push me in a very positive way.

I've had some times when I felt rough but I have made a lot of progress recently. I now have a rule that I go out everyday, even if I think I don't have time or I'm too tired, I go out for a quick coffee or lunch. Doing this not only improves my mood, it also makes me more productive and creative.

Everywhere I go the female staff are a lot friendlier and warmer to me. Its funny because there are a couple places I go to where the women working there weren't too friendly to me in the recent past, they seemed kind of cold and aloof but then all of a sudden they are now super friendly to me. I'm not doing anything different, just being myself, although I noticed today I am much more outgoing and friendly to people in general.

I'm reading a great book on health and fitness that really explains very well why it's important to eat healthy and exercise in order to be emotionally healthy. At one of the happiest times in my life I was working out a lot and felt super attractive and confident. I'm working on a big project at the moment but I'm so looking forward to starting this new fitness program.

It's seems that Sex Magnet is making some big changes in me but it feels like it's actually coming from me, or like it's been there all this time and Sex Magnet is taping into it. The changes feel very natural and spontaneous to me.

I'm also very happy because I feel Sex Magnet is actually enhancing every part of my life, including my career and my health.

On a side note. I'm still feeling the effects of Ultra Success, some very exciting stuff has happened recently with the all the projects I'm working on. A short film I composed music for last year is doing really well at the moment. Also I'm working on a really cool feature film at the moment as well as a radio play.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 - Spiral - 05-05-2013

Congratulations on your recent success!

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha Male 2012 - ManOfElectricity - 05-08-2013

Thanks guys.

I'm continuing to notice that women are generally more warm and friendly towards me.

Also I think Sex Magnet is making me better at eating healthy. I've had a stressful couple of days but I'm able to stick to healthy food and I don't even feel that tempted to have junk food. It's quite a new thing for me.