Subliminal Talk
Perfect Girlfriend Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Perfect Girlfriend Journal (/Thread-Perfect-Girlfriend-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 02-01-2012

I think I may be seeing signs that the perfect girlfriend sub is working. I've gone from having almost continuous daydreams about myself in boyfriend/girlfriend situations (similar to the sexual, sex magnet daydreams), to feeling like I just know it's going to happen sometime very soon. The daydreams have subsided, and my conscious mind doesn't seem to be preoccupied with the subject either, but when I remember what sub I'm using I smile to myself and just know. Starting to perhaps see a few changes in my physical reality too, perhaps.

Seek the Challenge, I haven't noticed anything yet apart from that I never feel tired - even when I know I should be. Yoga class tonight, I'm expecting this sub should help me in my practice, but I'm already currently riding a success wave that started prior to using the sub so it'll be hard for me to pinpoint things at the moment.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 02-02-2012

I bought this today:

http://www.amazon.com/Road-Reality-Complete-Guide-Universe/dp/0679776311/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328210901&sr=8-1

I've been interested in it for a while, but a few things have been putting me of. It's not so much the maths - which I think I can handle - but the sheer length of it makes it looks like it will require a lot of effort and a large commitment. That's always been on the back of my mind, so I've forever put it of. Anyway, I logged onto Amazon at work today and ordered it. I never order things whilst at work, but I did today and didn't think anything of it. A few hours later it occurred to me that it might have been something to do with the subliminal I'm using.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 02-07-2012

Hmm, the past two days I've been having reoccurring thoughts and daydreams about an ex of mine. I haven't seen her in maybe two years? And she hardly ever crosses my mind. Indeed, I don't have any feelings for her one way or another - two runs through Alpha Male sorted that out. The thoughts I've been having are specifically about the present, I.e.; I'm daydreaming about her returning into my life, rather than dwelling on past memories. It's kind of bizarre and I'm trying to push the thoughts out. Prior to daydreaming about my ex, a few days before, it was a different girl I know who occupied my mind. Something is going on.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 02-08-2012

And today she's gone.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - Shannon - 02-08-2012

(02-08-2012, 11:07 AM)WildFlower Wrote: And today she's gone.

Can you explain this?

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 02-09-2012

(02-08-2012, 03:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 11:07 AM)WildFlower Wrote: And today she's gone.

Can you explain this?

I was referring to my previous post. For whatever reason, 3 consecutive days prior to yesterday I was having persistent, daydreams about an ex of mine (an ex I have no feelings for) and I couldn't suppress them. Yesterday, and by extension today, the thoughts have vanished.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 02-13-2012

wow, had one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had in my life last night. Relevant, also, to the sub I'm using.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 02-14-2012

Starting to see some nice motivational effects from seek the challenge. What I find unexplainable though, is that people are requesting that I seek the challenge. They are asking and setting me challenges.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 02-18-2012

Seek the Challenge is kicking in. I feel more and more motivated in all directions. I'll push through pain barriers, comfort zones, you name it. The most unexpected effect from the sub those is the effect I mentioned in my previous post: that other people are standing up and motivating me. This past week my boss has started paying a lot more attention to me, offering me a pay rise come spring if I meet some new goals he's set. It was totally out the blue. Seeing it in other areas too; it's a strange phenomena.

I can feel the girlfriend sub doing something, but I can't pin-point what.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 02-21-2012

There's a line in seek the challenge about false ego. I feel that kicking in more than anything else at the moment. A surge of modesty that is weakening the fear of failure and consequently reducing the need for success. Nevertheless, I feel myself putting myself out there more often looking for success.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - WildFlower - 03-02-2012

I keep bumping into a girl who works in an office a few a few office's down. We share a communal kitchen, reception, etc, and literally every time I leave my office to go somewhere she's either there or turn's up. She's looks really nice, not quite 'perfect', but nice. I'm not so sure about her personality though, whilst she's cool, again, she doesn't seem 'perfect' for me. Anyway, it is bizarre what's been happening with her this past week.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - Shannon - 03-02-2012

lol Stop looking for it and allow it to be a realization after the fact. I would never have ended up in the relationship with my perfect lover if I was looking for perfect. It was only after a few weeks of being together and dating and playing that I realized what and who she was. I certainly would never have guessed she was black, or Jamaican! In fact she's the only black woman I ever dated, and one of only two I ever found attractive enough to date. "Perfect" isn't always obvious to begin with. Let it be.

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - RainbowAbyss - 03-02-2012

and it seems our subconscious have different definitions of everything
than our conscious personal preferences.
Perhaps a sub on aligning conscious preferences into the subconscious mmm...

RE: Perfect Girlfriend Journal - Shannon - 03-02-2012

Well... consider. The program I used was seeking my "perfect lover". The subconscious is literal, so it looked for the woman who would be most sexually compatible with me for maximum sexual frequency, pleasure, cooperation and agreement as to what was desirable. Indeed, it found exactly that for me: whatever I like, she liked receiving from me or giving to me. Whatever I enjoy doing, she enjoyed doing with me. Whatever I want, she wanted too - or at least wanted to please me enough to try to keep up when she normally would not want to on her own. She was the perfect answer to me sexually.

Had I kept trying to specify quality X, Y and Z, I would never have thought to allow myself to meet a black woman, because I didn't consciously know that there were any black women who had certain qualities I need before I am attracted to a woman; in my area, it is extremely uncommon for black people to speak in my accent, which seems to be one of those things in my love map that I didn't realize until this happened. Certain accents turn me on, and certain accents turn me off, black or not. My own simply unlocks a particular door, and allows the woman to pass. There are other qualities, as well, but again, had I relied on my limited conscious mind, I would have found a much less good sexual match for myself, because my conscious mind is pathetically limited in awareness of the world around me in comparison to my subconscious mind, which has access to the collective awareness and thus can know about anyone and everyone on the planet!

I actually felt fear when I started that program because it was my first experiment in allowing my subconscious to choose for me, based on the "perfect" criteria. Previous, my experiments had been very complex affairs in which 20 or more traits would be carefully mapped out and specified all at once. While I always got exactly what I asked for that way, I never got exactly what I wanted, which is why I switched to the simpler way and allowed my more knowledgeable subconscious to find the right one for me based on my primary key (in this case, the best possible sexual lover for me at the time).

The subconscious has sometimes got different definitions, but more often it simply has access to vastly more information. I cannot know what my neighbor's personality is like behind closed doors, sexually, for instance, but my subconscious apparently can. The superconscious mind is the mind which we all seem to share access to, and through. Literally, I can (subconsciously) access this awareness and look for anything I want in a person, and quickly locate the best respondants worldwide, and then act on that knowledge.

I know that because of my previous experiments, which were impossible chance-wise, and were too consistent and specific in results. When I asked for the perfect naturally redheaded woman to come into my life, and then specified more than 20 physical qualities she should have down to the size, shape and color of her aureolas, etc. - did she show up? Yes she did. The only example of what I was asking for in the entire world, and I know that based on her geographical distance from me. My experiments show that the responder will always arrive from the closest possible distance for what you are asking for. She was literally around the world from me, in Australia.

As for the subliminal suggestion, it is possible to do that, but may be dangerous. We don't know what that would result in, or what that would do, if the subconscious has some sort of faulty logic based programming that we were unaware of previously. In many cases, the conscious disagreement with the subconscious is a god thing, because of the fact that the conscious understands logic and reasoning so much better in some ways.