Subliminal Talk
EHPRA v6 Testimonial and Review - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: EHPRA v6 Testimonial and Review (/Thread-EHPRA-v6-Testimonial-and-Review)

EHPRA v6 Testimonial and Review - Have at ye - 09-02-2024

So I'm closing on 7 months of using EHPRA v6 and I felt like writing a little opinion piece on it.

The program is well worth using and it does what the description states - so, it simply *works*. I personally get a tremendous amount of insightful dreams on it and I feel progressively better and more "like myself" as a I listen to it.

The experience is pretty smooth albeit you might run into a snag here and there - when something deep and unpleasant is getting worked on (I, for instance, would get moments/days of depressive states while using it). The program seems to attempt to do everything it says it does at the same time, but also tries to adjust to the speed with which you're comfortable - which might be used by resistant parts to try to sabotage progress in my experience. That is why I ultimately ended up listening to it way more than in the instructions: I ended up on 7 loops per day of the hybrid version. So it's well worth it to follow the auto-config module when it's guiding you to use the program more, if you get the urge (if it's instructing you to listen *less*, that might be a symptom of resistance). I did not experience any kind of overload or anything.

Now, depending on your mileage, the program might dig up feelings, memories and situations which are very troubling or might be disturbing - which is why I would recommend using it in conjunction with talk therapy so that you can discuss and analyze what comes up with someone hopefully competent. I found myself feeling the urge for emotional release and talking about what's going on in my head *all the time* through various avenues, so if you have a solid support network, make full use of that.

The shielding included in the program (the Grounding Shield) is pretty effective but not without some caveats, like for instance some people treating you like a negativity sponge for extended periods of time which is a nuisance to say the least. I found myself supplementing it with other forms of shielding (not in the form of subliminal programs). Personally, I believe the Directional Reflection Shield would have been more efficient.

The program does focus you on healing to a great extent, so that should also be kept in mind. I was, for instance, tempted to suspend all other activities while healing for moments here and there, but ultimately ended up being active in other areas of my life as well.

One full run-through is going to do a lot, but I feel like I'll be revisiting this program in the coming years to heal up some more/as needed.

So, all in all, I'd say it's well worth the price of admission, and if that's too rich for you, try the previous version of this program which is now available for free (can't beat that price, haha).

Cheers!
HaY

RE: EHPRA v6 Testimonial and Review - GreekGod22 - 09-02-2024

Thanks for writing.
I've been using EHPRA v3 for 2 months and it's definitely having positive effects on me.
I'm using E3 because I've bought it in 2021 and money is currently tight and didn't have the luxury to spend money on the upgraded version.

RE: EHPRA v6 Testimonial and Review - Have at ye - 09-02-2024

(09-02-2024, 01:22 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Thanks for writing.
I've been using EHPRA v3 for 2 months and it's definitely having positive effects on me.
I'm using E3 because I've bought it in 2021 and money is currently tight and didn't have the luxury to spend money on the upgraded version.

V5 is available for free now as well, you could jump on that: https://subliminal-shop.com/products/emotional-healing-pain-relief-aid-v5-5-75-7g-type-a-b-c-d?_pos=1&_sid=8abd15b97&_ss=r

RE: EHPRA v6 Testimonial and Review - GreekGod22 - 09-02-2024

Wow, thanks. That’s unexpected