Subliminal Talk
From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) (/Thread-From-TN-with-Love-Antaeus-Aura-of-Love-Journey)

From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Antaeus - 08-10-2024

Pulled the trigger and got AoL today.

I’ve been going back-and-forth a while about whether to get this subliminal. I have not heard too much about other peoples experiences with it yet.

I do, however, believe that I am dealing with some self-love issues And have fallen into some unhealthy patterns as of lately regarding my relationships with others. And I’m wondering if there might be attachment issues involved as well. I have considered seeking therapy for this.

One thing that caught my eye in the description was Shannon’s observations of users having had resistance to previous subs, dissolved and fears that held them back and having the subs come to life all of a sudden.

I have run AM6 twice unsuccessfully and even during my most recent run I started experiencing these unhealthy patterns with myself that I described earlier around the beginning of stage 3. It of course, does not mean that it doesn’t work, but what could possibly mean is that there is some emotional blockage that needs to be dealt with.

Also, I do believe that if this sub can help with my platonic social relationships, This sub will already be doing a lot for me in that regard.

I’m not really sure what else to say or expect. But if anybody else has their experiences that they want to share, please feel free to do so in this thread. I’d love to hear.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Antaeus - 08-16-2024

One thing I do notice in the past couple of days since starting:

Before starting AoL, I had a lot of insecure attachment issues regarding many of my relationships that I’ve started to form since moving to Tennessee.

One relationship in particular, which I won’t go in to too many details, but it’s a situation where I was basically “chasing” someone. Not necessarily in a romantic sense, but rather just trying to connect in a very basic sense. There had been a lot of obstacles to this happening and it has had me depressed and frustrated. In the last few days I’ve started to realize that this is a vain pursuit and while it’s not bad to want to be friends with someone in particular, it’s never good to invest a ton of energy into trying to pursue a friendship or connection with someone who either is not ready for it or is simply not as interested. In another sense it’s also good to allow people space and time, and if they never come around that’s okay too. I feel myself slowly starting to adopt this attitude and I feel it may signal better days ahead.

Could it be the sub? Maybe. In any case I will continue with it and make note of any other observations.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Antaeus - 08-18-2024

Had coffee alone after Mass today. Have been feeling a lot less inclined to seek out others from my young adult group as of late. One of them actually called me yesterday asking where I’ve been. Don’t know if I’m isolating myself or if I’m just becoming less needy. I hope I’m not becoming antisocial.

I didn’t even seek out the person I’ve been trying to connect with (see last post). As soon as Mass ended I left to go get coffee. And frankly I’m just enjoying my own company.

This is very different compared to about a month or so ago, when my neediness and loneliness was at an all time high. Now I just feel nothing. Not that I’m unemotional. Just sort of content and enjoying my own company.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Shannon - 08-19-2024

(08-18-2024, 09:30 AM)Antaeus Wrote: Had coffee alone after Mass today. Have been feeling a lot less inclined to seek out others from my young adult group as of late. One of them actually called me yesterday asking where I’ve been. Don’t know if I’m isolating myself or if I’m just becoming less needy. I hope I’m not becoming antisocial.

I didn’t even seek out the person I’ve been trying to connect with (see last post). As soon as Mass ended I left to go get coffee. And frankly I’m just enjoying my own company.

This is very different compared to about a month or so ago, when my neediness and loneliness was at an all time high. Now I just feel nothing. Not that I’m unemotional. Just sort of content and enjoying my own company.

Self love allows for that.  It can grow into a profound peaceful zen state of content.  A very beautiful thing.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Antaeus - 08-20-2024

This is not directly related to AOL but rather to AM6 in my most recent run. That program is supposed to help eliminate neediness and insecurity, but instead of that happening my neediness and insecurity were worse than ever, yet it’s only now, on AoL that I’m starting to feel more self content. I’m starting to get the hint that maybe it will be worth another run of AM6 once I’ve run AoL for a while. I could be thinking about this wrong, but I do feel it in my gut that there was a reason AM6 did not work for me that may have nothing to do with the program itself. Perhaps there were other emotional issues that needed to be dealt with first. Things that AoL might be in the process of tackling. These are just my thoughts, I would appreciate some input on this.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Shannon - 08-21-2024

(08-20-2024, 07:59 AM)Antaeus Wrote: This is not directly related to AOL but rather to AM6 in my most recent run. That program is supposed to help eliminate neediness and insecurity, but instead of that happening my neediness and insecurity were worse than ever, yet it’s only now, on AoL that I’m starting to feel more self content. I’m starting to get the hint that maybe it will be worth another run of AM6 once I’ve run AoL for a while. I could be thinking about this wrong, but I do feel it in my gut that there was a reason AM6 did not work for me that may have nothing to do with the program itself. Perhaps there were other emotional issues that needed to be dealt with first. Things that AoL might be in the process of tackling. These are just my thoughts, I would appreciate some input on this.

If you run AM and you don't get the results, it usually means you need to run it again.  In such case, the first run will highlight what you need to work on and where you have rough edges, and the second run will make progress with them.  Some of us needed a third run.

That's not to say that AOL or another program made after AM6 can't be useful, helpful, etc. some are a very good idea to run first.  AM6 is built in 5G tech, and it was cutting edge in its day.  But my understanding of how to do things was vastly less than it is now.

So now, I say, if you run through AM6 and find it doesn't get through something, use a newer program to help with that.  EHPRA and OGSF are great choices, but AOL is also useful under some circumstances.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Antaeus - 08-29-2024

OK, so while I don’t notice any negative effects as a result. I think I might’ve been Using this sub wrong.

I have been using it at four loops per night. But having read the original product page for Aura of love. It’s saying to only run one loop per day. I believe I might’ve misunderstood the instructions. 

I don’t notice any negative effects like I said. But I’m not sure whether to just continue as normal with the one loop or to take a break.

That being said,

So far, I do not notice any difference in behavior from others, though I think this will take time. I still feel a lot less needy than I did before using this program Which is good.

I have not been thinking all that much about the individual that I’ve been trying to reach out to. I still think about them from time to time, and there is still a desire to build the bridge and connect. But there is definitely just a sort of “just let it be what it is” mentality regarding it. I have no ill feelings toward this person at all. But I could describe my attitude toward the situation before I started using this program as borderline obsessive. So short, the desire to connect is still there, but obsessiveness about the situation has pretty much vanished.

I’ve also been trying to take a lot more interest in getting back to the gym and trying to lose weight and build muscle. I’m also getting back into playing guitar again and I’m also looking into trying to do a cover song on GarageBand as a little personal project.

So there are some good things happening for sure. Not sure if it’s a result of AOL, But either way, I like it.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Shannon - 08-29-2024

(08-29-2024, 03:43 PM)Antaeus Wrote: OK, so while I don’t notice any negative effects as a result. I think I might’ve been Using this sub wrong.

I have been using it at four loops per night. But having read the original product page for Aura of love. It’s saying to only run one loop per day. I believe I might’ve misunderstood the instructions. 

I don’t notice any negative effects like I said. But I’m not sure whether to just continue as normal with the one loop or to take a break.

That being said,

So far, I do not notice any difference in behavior from others, though I think this will take time. I still feel a lot less needy than I did before using this program Which is good.

I have not been thinking all that much about the individual that I’ve been trying to reach out to. I still think about them from time to time, and there is still a desire to build the bridge and connect. But there is definitely just a sort of “just let it be what it is” mentality regarding it. I have no ill feelings toward this person at all. But I could describe my attitude toward the situation before I started using this program as borderline obsessive. So short, the desire to connect is still there, but obsessiveness about the situation has pretty much vanished.

I’ve also been trying to take a lot more interest in getting back to the gym and trying to lose weight and build muscle. I’m also getting back into playing guitar again and I’m also looking into trying to do a cover song on GarageBand as a little personal project.

So there are some good things happening for sure. Not sure if it’s a result of AOL, But either way, I like it.

With AoL, it's safe to just switch to 1 loop per day on.

What you describe is very much the effects of AoL.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - ncbeareatingman - 08-29-2024

Shannon I wish to God, that you'd Make Aura of Love in 5.11G.....NEXT. that that'd be your next new sub to build!! I swear that'd be most excellent and awesome too. I Love Love that sub. No pun intended. please consider !! BTW PM loos awesome as well.

Antaeus not trying to hi-jack your journal page at all. Thought this was well worth throwing in the mix!! Respect. Keith.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Shannon - 08-30-2024

(08-29-2024, 10:30 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Shannon I wish to God, that you'd Make  Aura of Love in 5.11G.....NEXT. that that'd be your next new sub to build!! I swear that'd be most excellent and awesome too. I Love Love that sub. No pun intended. please consider !! BTW PM loos awesome as well.

Antaeus not trying to hi-jack your journal page at all. Thought this was well worth throwing in the mix!! Respect. Keith.

What I build each month depends on how things are going for IML in a number of different directions.  It's not necessarily about what I want to build, or what would be easiest to build.

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - Antaeus - 08-31-2024

(08-29-2024, 10:30 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Shannon I wish to God, that you'd Make  Aura of Love in 5.11G.....NEXT. that that'd be your next new sub to build!! I swear that'd be most excellent and awesome too. I Love Love that sub. No pun intended. please consider !! BTW PM loos awesome as well.

You good, man

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - RezzyForHumanity - 09-14-2024

I am grateful to have come across this post, and to have met everyone here. Superman Blackhat Heart

RE: From TN with Love (Antaeus Aura of Love Journey) - RezzyForHumanity - 09-15-2024

Hi @Shannon. When do you think you will update and release Aura of Love 6G?

I hope that with humility, you can respond to my message. Heart