Subliminal Talk
Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery (/Thread-Deeper-Self-Development-Deeper-Self-Discovery)

Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - ncbeareatingman - 06-17-2024

Waiting for The Self Development Subliminal  to Unfold and become a 3D "Reality" , in time.

In the meantime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSntiy9aRyQ
 I find and found this video presenta'toe to be profound !!

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - ncbeareatingman - 06-17-2024

Why post a journal for a product that is not out "Yet"?
preparation in commitment.
Parents prepare for their ,soon to born, child
Mechanics prepare the car/engine for the upcoming race, with engine repair ( if needed) checking,double checking the engine,tweaking this that and the other ,for maintenance, care and upgrade purposes and more,if need be,of course.
I AM giving up a LOT to purchase this program,when I already had 'other things' lined up for purchase elsewhere and had my heart set on getting those things,too. They are now delayed, by choice, NOT complaint , for awhile.

I Love what this program does and will do, from what all I've read thus far and the ideas, concepts there of and Shannon's track record for sub building and the advancements there of. as such!
The Journey continues...

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - Frosted - 06-17-2024

Good luck my man! Eager to see the results you get from this bad boy.

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - ncbeareatingman - 06-17-2024

(06-17-2024, 03:59 PM)Frosted Wrote: Good luck my man! Eager to see the results you get from this bad boy.

Thank you Frosted! Man I AM REALLY looking forward to seeing some of the results of Self Discovery+ Self Awareness.
 The Momentum is building slowly but holy, as a Buddy of Mine used ta say !!
 Appreciated Frosted, your testimonial about your OFGS, and yur expereinces there of, was one of Thee Best, Testimonials,ever rendered and that Man,is NO Lie !!
 It brought Me back ,and made Me wanna continue and do some more here and work on Myself, as well of course, That is, as well hows its all helped you in sooo many many ways and more!! Looking forward to utilizing SD!

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - Shannon - 06-17-2024

I've been wanting to build this program for several months in large part because I knew you would particularly like what it's goals are. You've been asking for some of these things for years. Well, now let's pack it all in and make it happen!

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - ncbeareatingman - 06-23-2024

This sub is going to really be a Bear, in a good way.  Going & growing beyond the limitations!!
Long time coming. Glad to see this one coming to fruition!!

(06-17-2024, 05:49 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(06-17-2024, 03:59 PM)Frosted Wrote: Good luck my man! Eager to see the results you get from this bad boy.

Thank you Frosted! Man I AM REALLY looking  forward to seeing some of the results of Self Discovery+ Self Awareness.
 The Momentum is building slowly but holy, as a Buddy of Mine used ta say !!
 Appreciated Frosted, your testimonial about your OFGS, and yur expereinces there of, was one of Thee Best,  Testimonials,ever rendered and that Man,is NO Lie !!
 It brought Me back ,and made Me wanna continue and do some more here and  work on Myself, as well of course, That is, as well hows its all helped you in sooo many many ways and more!!  Looking forward to utilizing SD!

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - Shannon - 06-23-2024

We are down to the last few goals to be added. Should have that finished on June 24th, and then we build and publish.

32 of 34 goal ideas made it in.

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - ncbeareatingman - 06-23-2024

Thanks for the heads up , on that one Shannon!!
Can hardly wait to see and read the product description page!! This is gonna Rock , I know it !! Looking forward !!

(06-23-2024, 07:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: We are down to the last few goals to be added.  Should have that finished on June 24th, and then we build and publish.

32 of 34 goal ideas made it in.

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - ncbeareatingman - 06-24-2024

I knew this program was gonna be one kick ass program !! Mr Bad Ass aka Self Development ?????

Shannon's latest from his journal pages:

I am done developing the Key Script for Self Development 5.11G.

In the end, 40 goals were considered, and a whopping 38 made it in.

Among those, you will find:

Self respect
Self esteem
Self worth
Self kindness
Self forgiveness
Self consideration
Self liking
Self loving
Believing in oneself
Self patience
Self empowering
Self encouraging
Self reliance
Self deservedness
Self care
Self image improvement
Self Confidence
Self enabling
Self supporting
Self validation
Self motivating
Self appreciation
Self discipline
Self assertiveness

The rest will be kept secret so nobody can just copy and paste to try to compete. Wink

Furthermore, consideration was made and efforts were taken to prevent this program from having any negative effects, including triggering ego or making narcissism worse.

This program is one of those "everyone can benefit from this!" programs. I've tried to make it accessible to children as young as 10 years old as well.

After dinner I will begin developing the Support Script for the Key Script, and when that is finished (late tonight, most likely), we will build this bad boy.

Get ready, because this one's gonna be one of those ones EVERYBODY needs and wants to run!

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - ncbeareatingman - 06-25-2024

MY take On "Self Development", is that it will Help Me, you or anybody,with Money -Success, Love- Connection, Health-well being, along the way because, in this case,I AM be-coming a newer,more improved version of Myself !

Grounding shield ,I take it, or no shield ?

RE: Deeper Self Development + Deeper Self Discovery - Shannon - 06-25-2024

(06-25-2024, 10:21 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: MY take On "Self Development", is that it will Help Me, you or anybody,with  Money -Success, Love- Connection, Health-well being, along the way because, in this case,I AM be-coming a newer,more improved version  of Myself !

Grounding shield ,I take it, or no shield ?

Self Development is very fundamental, and therefore can have the effect of helping a person in a lot of ways that aren't necessarily obvious at first.

It will have the Grounding Shield.  Once this program is published, I'll be working on 6G Skeleton Script, and I will be removing the shield entirely from the skeleton script.  For 6G the shield will be determined on a title-by-title basis, as to what shield is used or none at all, and it will be in the Key Script.

I just realized that "Skeleton Script" really doesn't reflect what that script is and does, but I'm not sure what else I would call it.