Subliminal Talk
OGSF2 and Why You Need It - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: OGSF2 and Why You Need It (/Thread-OGSF2-and-Why-You-Need-It)

OGSF2 and Why You Need It - Frosted - 06-04-2024

So… I had this big review typed up but my iPad updated on me and now it’s gone.  Thumbsup

If you want the tldr then read this list (final rating at the bottom of the post):

Changes:
More clarity
More “transcendental” experiences
More present to the moment
Less in my head
More secure with myself and comfortable in my own skin
More love for everything
A different experience of reality due to this feeling of universal love
An expanded ego
Tons of spiritual insights
Many years of growth packed into 6 months
Maturity improvement
Character improvement
Huge wisdom improvement
Less pain, less GSF
Less trauma
Less defensive
More calm
Less anxiety
Less misery and suffering
Find it more natural to socialize
More authentic; Easier to be myself
Tons of other changes I can’t think of

The coolest stuff I’ve been experiencing recently in the last month or two of my run. There seems to be an accelerating spiritual-like transformation process that I’m sad I couldn’t keep feeding into with OGSF2, since I’ll be switching to EPHRA6 in 10 days. Hopefully EPHRA6 picks up where OGSF2 left off.

450$ for this experience is absolutely ludicrous. It is so laughably cheap. The value Shannon is providing is so much. There’s nothing I know of today that can create such deep and profound changes, and without any conscious effort on your part (beyond hitting “play”). If I had a choice between using these subliminals and winning billions of dollars from the lottery, I would unironically and wholeheartedly take the subliminals. You just can’t buy anything today with that money that can provide what these subliminals provide.

I am more than satisfied with my run of OGSF2. It’s not just a subliminal to use so you can get better results from other subliminals. It brings awesome results once you burn through the trauma. I can’t recommend this subliminal more. Best results hands down than with any other subliminal I’ve used before. Seriously, just buy it and use it to get ready for when 6G drops next year.

I’m not where I want to be yet and I still have massive issues, but the growth rate and results I’ve gotten for OGSF2 is incredible.

Growth rate: 9/10 (early on in my run it felt slow, but actually I now realize that the growth rate is deceptively fast)
Pleasantness:8.5/10. You’re dealing with trauma. It’s still unpleasant, but incredibly manageable compared to doing it manually.
Ease of use: 10/10
Value: 11/10
Results: 9.5/10

Final rating: 9.5/10. 

OGSF2 = Masterpiece.

Thank you Shannon, for all the value you provide!

RE: OGSF2 and Why You Need It - ncbeareatingman - 06-04-2024

Edited

RE: OGSF2 and Why You Need It - thectexperience1 - 06-05-2024

Beautiful. Very happy for you, man.

RE: OGSF2 and Why You Need It - Shannon - 06-05-2024

This subliminal (OGSF v2) has given my GF results that blow her mind and mine. The amount of benefit she has gotten from it is such that she will not run anything else unless she is forced to. I am really pleased to see this program being so useful and helpful for people. It also feels good to see someone say that $450 for this program is "laughably cheap", because I had that thought cross my mind after seeing what OGSFv2 has done for my gf compared to the literally thousands I spent on the trauma therapist she had, who didn't even get results as good for her. I have to say that OGSF v2 impresses me, and that's not so easily done at this point.

Thank you for the review. You might want to consider doing staggered runs of OGSFv2 and EHPRA v6. When one gets to the point that you're subconscious is tired, the other gives you a fresh direction in which to grow and improve.

RE: OGSF2 and Why You Need It - Frosted - 06-06-2024

(06-05-2024, 07:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: This subliminal (OGSF v2) has given my GF results that blow her mind and mine.  The amount of benefit she has gotten from it is such that she will not run anything else unless she is forced to.  I am really pleased to see this program being so useful and helpful for people.  It also feels good to see someone say that $450 for this program is "laughably cheap", because I had that thought cross my mind after seeing what OGSFv2 has done for my gf compared to the literally thousands I spent on the trauma therapist she had, who didn't even get results as good for her.  I have to say that OGSF v2 impresses me, and that's not so easily done at this point.

Thank you for the review.  You might want to consider doing staggered runs of OGSFv2 and EHPRA v6.  When one gets to the point that you're subconscious is tired, the other gives you a fresh direction in which to grow and improve.

Honestly, if it were optimal I’d keep running OGSF2 for another month or two, cause the results I’m getting are just that good. The value your programs give are honestly so much compared to the price and I’m super appreciative that you’re doing what you’re doing.

I’m assuming by “staggered runs” you mean just alternating OGSF2 and EHPRA6 according to their respective directions? Just want to make sure you’re not talking about something else. I definitely want to use OGSF2 again after my EHPRA6 run and I’m like 90% sure that’s what I’ll be doing as long as nothing changes

Edit: nvm lol. You just told me the other day to stick to the recommended time so I’m sure this is the same thing.