Subliminal Talk
Emiebou - UMS v2 - 2nd Run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emiebou - UMS v2 - 2nd Run (/Thread-Emiebou-UMS-v2-2nd-Run)

Emiebou - UMS v2 - 2nd Run - emiebou - 01-02-2024

Money related Subs usage:
- UMS v1: 9 months
- UMS v2: 15 months
- MM 5.11G: 4 months

From November 20, 2023, until December 31, 2023, I've been using UMS v2 Stage 1 again. 

It's the US version, with a volume of 10/15 within arm's reach. 2 loops, 5 days on, 2 days off.

The feeling that arises is just like before, there's a pleasant sensation that emerges.

The only difference is that in the past, it would be accompanied by a headache. Now, it's not. It seems like many fears have been helped and overcome by my previous use of MM.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 - 2nd Run - GreekGod22 - 01-04-2024

I'm curious what changes have you experienced in your life after running UMS for 2 years.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 - 2nd Run - emiebou - 01-04-2024

(01-04-2024, 03:08 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: I'm curious what changes have you experienced in your life after running UMS for 2 years.

Hi, in short, a few years ago, I ran a business, and due to the business conditions, I ended up with a very large debt. 

Even after selling assets, the remaining debt was still very significant, roughly 100 times my monthly income.

My monthly income also didn't leave much after covering monthly expenses. 

USLM and DRS from UMS v2 greatly helped me get through those days. 

As I've mentioned in my journal and as Shannon once mentioned it, UMS v2 is like slowly changing the course of a large ship. 

The environment around me also changed, and visible changes unrelated to my personal finances continued to happen, which in the last three months of using UMS v2 turned out to be decisive. 

UMS v2 Stage 3 felt like entering a great storm, unexplainable things happened quickly, and suddenly I had passed through the storm, only then did I realize that my goal of paying off that large debt had been achieved.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 - 2nd Run - emiebou - 01-10-2024

Since January 1st until today, I've started using UMS v2 Stage 2.
It's a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule with a volume of 11/15 in the US version.

It's a bit different from my previous use of Stage 2.
Almost every day during the 'days on' period, I've been having vivid dreams.

The dreams are incredibly clear, almost lifelike, and they're different every day.
It's not just me; even my wife, who has also been exposed to it, has experienced dreams on several days.

Perhaps there are still some fears related to finances that are being addressed.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 - 2nd Run - emiebou - 01-23-2024

I had an accident and dislocated my elbow, so from January 16th until now, I've switched to OPH 5.10G volume at 7/15, 25 minutes, US, and I keep my cell phone slightly further away from arm's reach.