Subliminal Talk
EP's Money Magnet Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EP's Money Magnet Journal (/Thread-EP-s-Money-Magnet-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

EP's Money Magnet Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-12-2023

Hey! So I've been meaning to get this product for a while and I just got it recently. I can't download it to my phone yet cuz I'm having issues with my phone, but I'm playing it on my speakers at 90% volume. Tonight's my first night! I'll post more when there's something to post.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - Shannon - 12-13-2023

(12-12-2023, 09:18 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Hey! So I've been meaning to get this product for a while and I just got it recently. I can't download it to my phone yet cuz I'm having issues with my phone, but I'm playing it on my speakers at 90% volume. Tonight's my first night! I'll post more when there's something to post.

Sooo...

From the Money Magnet instructions:

Quote:Instructions 
Usage Pattern:
1 (one) loop (60 minutes) per day on, 1 (one) day on, 1 (one) day off. 
Important! Please keep your cell phone within arm's reach while using this experience!
Optimal volume for phone speakers:
Android Phones, Through Phone's Speaker:
10 out of 15 clicks
iPhones, Through Phone's Speaker:
11 out of 16 clicks.
Google Phone, Through Phone's Speaker:

The instructions say to ONLY play it on your cell phone through the speakers, and to play it at a volume of 66% on your cell phone through the speakers.

So you couldn't get it on your phone, so you decided to play it on speakers from some other player, and then completely ignore the instructions on volume too?

You only play it on your phone through speakers because that is the only way we can guarantee you get the same volume I am specifying.

Now you're playing it through something that may have 2, 3 or even more separate volume controls, on top of speakers that have a much higher volume potential than a cell phone, on top of ignoring the instructed volume level completely.

In other words, YOU WILL FAIL because you are using it WAY THE HELL TOO LOUD and there is NO WAY for you to get the right volume without having it on your phone and following the directions.

Why would you spend the money for this only to intentionally use it in ways that will cause it to fail?  These aren't "suggestions".  They are instructions, and they take me 1-3 days to figure out so you can get the results you're paying for.  I don't spend all that time getting that specific because it's fun.

FOLLOW THE DAMNED INSTRUCTIONS!

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-13-2023

(12-13-2023, 02:23 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 09:18 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Hey! So I've been meaning to get this product for a while and I just got it recently. I can't download it to my phone yet cuz I'm having issues with my phone, but I'm playing it on my speakers at 90% volume. Tonight's my first night! I'll post more when there's something to post.

Sooo...

From the Money Magnet instructions:

Quote:Instructions 
Usage Pattern:
1 (one) loop (60 minutes) per day on, 1 (one) day on, 1 (one) day off. 
Important! Please keep your cell phone within arm's reach while using this experience!
Optimal volume for phone speakers:
Android Phones, Through Phone's Speaker:
10 out of 15 clicks
iPhones, Through Phone's Speaker:
11 out of 16 clicks.
Google Phone, Through Phone's Speaker:

The instructions say to ONLY play it on your cell phone through the speakers, and to play it at a volume of 66% on your cell phone through the speakers.

So you couldn't get it on your phone, so you decided to play it on speakers from some other player, and then completely ignore the instructions on volume too?

You only play it on your phone through speakers because that is the only way we can guarantee you get the same volume I am specifying.

Now you're playing it through something that may have 2, 3 or even more separate volume controls, on top of speakers that have a much higher volume potential than a cell phone, on top of ignoring the instructed volume level completely.

In other words, YOU WILL FAIL because you are using it WAY THE HELL TOO LOUD and there is NO WAY for you to get the right volume without having it on your phone and following the directions.

Why would you spend the money for this only to intentionally use it in ways that will cause it to fail?  These aren't "suggestions".  They are instructions, and they take me 1-3 days to figure out so you can get the results you're paying for.  I don't spend all that time getting that specific because it's fun.

FOLLOW THE DAMNED INSTRUCTIONS!

Okay my bad. Sorry dude. I was having a hard time transferring files onto my phone so I figured I'd just use my PC for a bit until I could figure it out, which I just did. But I should have listened and taken thos einstructions more seriously. I'll use my phone from now on. Thanks.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - Shannon - 12-13-2023

It's very frustrating to me to spend sometimes days just figuring out the instructions for you guys, and then have people assume the instructions are just suggestions, or ignore them entirely. Then they get crappy results and want to complain on the forums because they got crappy results, which acts as bad publicity for me, even though it is no fault of mine. And on top of that, then they ask for a refund. So you can see why it might bother me.

I spend a lot of time on making these the best they can possibly be, which means every little detail is considered and optimized. It takes me a month to build one at this point, and usually more than one day just to find the best usage patterns. So to have people carelessly disregard the instructions and then have me be the one who ends up being punished for it isn't cool. I'm not saying you in particular would ask for a refund, but it happens.

Believe me, if the instructions didn't need to be that specific, they wouldn't be.

Now that you have it on your phone... go get 'em. And remember that this program doesn't work as quickly as I thought initially that it would. Give it time. It's been mind blowing to me what it does for me. It's not always very obvious, but that's because it makes the results so smooth and comfortable.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-13-2023

(12-13-2023, 05:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's very frustrating to me to spend sometimes days just figuring out the instructions for you guys, and then have people assume the instructions are just suggestions, or ignore them entirely.  Then they get crappy results and want to complain on the forums because they got crappy results, which acts as bad publicity for me, even though it is no fault of mine.  And on top of that, then they ask for a refund.  So you can see why it might bother me.

I spend a lot of time on making these the best they can possibly be, which means every little detail is considered and optimized.  It takes me a month to build one at this point, and usually more than one day just to find the best usage patterns.  So to have people carelessly disregard the instructions and then have me be the one who ends up being punished for it isn't cool.  I'm not saying you in particular would ask for a refund, but it happens. 

Believe me, if the instructions didn't need to be that specific, they wouldn't be.

Now that you have it on your phone... go get 'em.  And remember that this program doesn't work as quickly as I thought initially that it would.  Give it time.  It's been mind blowing to me what it does for me.  It's not always very obvious, but that's because it makes the results so smooth and comfortable.

Right on dude! Sorry for not following instructions. And thanks again!

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-19-2023

I'm really tired from work today and got more work for the next two, but I just wanted to say that since using MM, there's been an unusual amount of free shit coming my way and it's crazy!

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - Shannon - 12-20-2023

(12-19-2023, 08:50 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I'm really tired from work today and got more work for the next two, but I just wanted to say that since using MM, there's been an unusual amount of free shit coming my way and it's crazy!

I am curious to see if you'll have some of the other things I have experienced as a result of MM happen.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-21-2023

(12-20-2023, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 08:50 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I'm really tired from work today and got more work for the next two, but I just wanted to say that since using MM, there's been an unusual amount of free shit coming my way and it's crazy!

I am curious to see if you'll have some of the other things I have experienced as a result of MM happen.

Right on! I hope I do. Haven't found money on the ground yet or anything, but we'll see.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - Shannon - 12-22-2023

(12-21-2023, 03:36 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(12-20-2023, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am curious to see if you'll have some of the other things I have experienced as a result of MM happen.

Right on! I hope I do. Haven't found money on the ground yet or anything, but we'll see.

I only ever found 35 cents on the ground.  The sort of things that I have noted are much larger sums of money than 35 cents.  It hasn't been "found on the ground", bu a lot of unusual things have happened to me since I started using MM and they've amounted to a lot more money than I would have had otherwise.  I don't know if everyone would have that happen, or even realize it was MM - a lot of these things seemed "normal" at first glance.  A tax refund - until I realized that I haven't had a tax refund since 2011.  

But MM has also done a lot of subtle work getting me past fears that have been sneakily holding me back from making truly large amounts of money.  Made me uncomfortable with the status quo in ways that forced me to make positive changes, even if they did make me nervous.  Forced me to stand up and accept more responsibility, which allowed me to be in a position to make things change in the ways they need to change for me to finally be in a position to take IML to the next level.  And so forth.

MM is not about finding 35 cents on the ground, or even $100 bills.  It's about making the changes in you that allow you to experience a lot of change, but it is (in my experience) relatively gentle, subtle and not necessarily easily identified at first as being a MM induced change.

I don't know how it will work for everyone; but for me, even if I had paid multiples of the full price for it, I would have made one hell of a profit from having used it so far, with more on the way.  Hopefully it works like that for others as well, but I suspect a lot of people won't be aware enough to see that it is the result of having used MM.  The changes and shifts are very organic, and easy to miss or ascribe to other things if you're not paying attention.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-23-2023

(12-22-2023, 10:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-21-2023, 03:36 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Right on! I hope I do. Haven't found money on the ground yet or anything, but we'll see.

I only ever found 35 cents on the ground.  The sort of things that I have noted are much larger sums of money than 35 cents.  It hasn't been "found on the ground", bu a lot of unusual things have happened to me since I started using MM and they've amounted to a lot more money than I would have had otherwise.  I don't know if everyone would have that happen, or even realize it was MM - a lot of these things seemed "normal" at first glance.  A tax refund - until I realized that I haven't had a tax refund since 2011.  

But MM has also done a lot of subtle work getting me past fears that have been sneakily holding me back from making truly large amounts of money.  Made me uncomfortable with the status quo in ways that forced me to make positive changes, even if they did make me nervous.  Forced me to stand up and accept more responsibility, which allowed me to be in a position to make things change in the ways they need to change for me to finally be in a position to take IML to the next level.  And so forth.

MM is not about finding 35 cents on the ground, or even $100 bills.  It's about making the changes in you that allow you to experience a lot of change, but it is (in my experience) relatively gentle, subtle and not necessarily easily identified at first as being a MM induced change.

I don't know how it will work for everyone; but for me, even if I had paid multiples of the full price for it, I would have made one hell of a profit from having used it so far, with more on the way.  Hopefully it works like that for others as well, but I suspect a lot of people won't be aware enough to see that it is the result of having used MM.  The changes and shifts are very organic, and easy to miss or ascribe to other things if you're not paying attention.

Right on! For what it's worth, some dude just called me over to his truck while I was at work (I push shopping carts at a grocery store) and gave me $5 saying "Merry Christmas" which was cool! I've also been getting a lot of free stuff (mostly food) that I'm saving plenty of money lately. 

As for the internal changes, I'm not so sure. I know I still feel an uneasy need to do something but an internal unconscious fear that causes procrastination and I'm feeling both more heavily lately. Seems like something going on under the hood that MM might be working on.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - Shannon - 12-28-2023

(12-23-2023, 08:16 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 10:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: I only ever found 35 cents on the ground.  The sort of things that I have noted are much larger sums of money than 35 cents.  It hasn't been "found on the ground", bu a lot of unusual things have happened to me since I started using MM and they've amounted to a lot more money than I would have had otherwise.  I don't know if everyone would have that happen, or even realize it was MM - a lot of these things seemed "normal" at first glance.  A tax refund - until I realized that I haven't had a tax refund since 2011.  

Right on! For what it's worth, some dude just called me over to his truck while I was at work (I push shopping carts at a grocery store) and gave me $5 saying "Merry Christmas" which was cool! I've also been getting a lot of free stuff (mostly food) that I'm saving plenty of money lately. 

As for the internal changes, I'm not so sure. I know I still feel an uneasy need to do something but an internal unconscious fear that causes procrastination and I'm feeling both more heavily lately. Seems like something going on under the hood that MM might be working on.

Definitely.  MM will slowly, firmly push you to work through those fears and obstacles, and it can be pretty uncomfortable at times.  But trust the program, and trust the process.  You'll make it through.  I'm currently doing things that I am astonished that I am doing, which I was self sabotaging for years without even knowing it, because of my time on MM.  The impact it has had blows my mind.  But it takes time, and it goes at the speed you can handle.  Just be patient, and keep going according to the instructions.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-28-2023

(12-28-2023, 07:41 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-23-2023, 08:16 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Right on! For what it's worth, some dude just called me over to his truck while I was at work (I push shopping carts at a grocery store) and gave me $5 saying "Merry Christmas" which was cool! I've also been getting a lot of free stuff (mostly food) that I'm saving plenty of money lately. 

Definitely.  MM will slowly, firmly push you to work through those fears and obstacles, and it can be pretty uncomfortable at times.  But trust the program, and trust the process.  You'll make it through.  I'm currently doing things that I am astonished that I am doing, which I was self sabotaging for years without even knowing it, because of my time on MM.  The impact it has had blows my mind.  But it takes time, and it goes at the speed you can handle.  Just be patient, and keep going according to the instructions.

Thanks Shannon. I will.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-28-2023

I am noticing that even with things that seemingly have nothing to do with money, my attitude is becoming more positive and hopeful, as my rumination on negatives becomes MUCH easier to change into a more positive mindset! I'm thinking this is related to the MM sub.

RE: EP's Money Magnet Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 12-29-2023

Something I've noticed over the past two days. I have today and yesterday off from work, right? But both days, I have a point where I get immensely tired and crash on my bed and sleep for a few hours or more. Needing naps like this COULD be the result of a weird sleep cycle, but I don't think so. I usually go to sleep early and wake up early. I'm needing more sleep than usual. I think it must be the program, and my unconscious mind fighting it. I was dreaming during today's nap that I was with my family in a hotel room and that whatever vacation we were on was over and I had to pack up all my things. I was working at it, but much more slowly than my family who was already finished and being shamed as lazy for not being done already. And I have a lot of cleaning to do in this apartment, which I've been procrastinating on. I think that's indicative of some aspect of my unconscious working through the feeling of being overwhelmed with stuff I need to do and procrastinating because I can't get it done fast enough and feeling ashamed or whatever. I think the program is working on some deep seated stuff regarding procrastination. It's interesting to see. This program is centered around money, but to do that it seems to be working on stuff that's at the root of more than just financial issues.