Subliminal Talk
Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings (/Thread-Money-Magnet-Adventures-and-Random-Musings)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 07-23-2023

So I purchased Money Magnet and am playing it now. Going with ultrasonic on my phone, 11/16 volume.

Lately I got a gig doing LQA for a cRPG game which is going to result in a hefty chunk of change over the holiday period, so I'm happy with that (although the job is on the boring side). Going to have to complete a translation test today, we'll see what comes of it.

Gonna wait for my manifestations. Hopefully it manifests something interesting, not just translation and related jobs - maybe something with singing or voice over work or maybe an interesting full-time job.

This includes a shield, right? The grounding shield IIRC. The description doesn't mention any.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Shannon - 07-23-2023

Grounding shield will be standard in the skeleton script for all 5.11G subs that do not have another shield, and will not be interrupted by having a shield.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 07-24-2023

I was feeling pretty bad yesterday, had the "I'm a loser" thing going on again, but after I fell asleep I had a boxing dream in which i was winning.

The LQA project is unfortunately on hold until the client provides instructions so I'm idle and waiting for jobs again.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Shannon - 07-24-2023

Gonna work you through those faulty beliefs holding you back!

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 07-24-2023

Hopefully 5.11G will do the trick, I'm really tired of them. They make life unlivable.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Shannon - 07-25-2023

(07-24-2023, 08:24 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Hopefully 5.11G will do the trick, I'm really tired of them. They make life unlivable.

Based on what I have seen so far, it's very unlikely that 5.11G cannot do the job as long as you use it properly.  There's very little in the way of ways or options for hiding or resisting anymore, shy of simply using it wrong or not using it.  And all of those ways should be closed up tight as of 6G.  But let's see what you get from 5.11G, shall we?

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 07-26-2023

Cool.

Anyhow, listened to my loop yesterday, went to sleep right after and slept for a long time.

Kinda feels like I'm not listening to a subliminal program at all. We shall see what comes of it!

Another job got postponed until October. Pfah. Such be me life!

Went to see my psychiatrist today, she didn't ream me out for not having medical insurance this time around.

Joined a gym. Gonna work on my physique and maybe get some of my mojo back. Looking into supplements, especially ones that could help with libido because it makes me sad that it's low.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 07-27-2023

I overslept a deadline today, lol. Oh well. Made it up. At least singing practice went well - I'm back on track, just gotta practice consistently and get myself up to PRO level, then figure out where to go from there. I'm too old for most Young Artist Programs and the like and I've exhausted all my useful contacts with nothing to show for it. Gotta record a proper demo and then try sending it out to people.

Got a translation gig offer today, but it's finance-related so that's not my forte. I'll try to do the test translation anyway, who knows.

Listening to my loop today. Still feels like I'm not listening to a subliminal program. Maybe because I'm used to the hybrid format! It's funny now going only ultrasonic.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 07-27-2023

Just got head-hunted over linkedIn for a potential proofreading project. Let's hope this pans out!

Also the LQA project is back on track coming next Tuesday, so monies for me!

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 07-30-2023

Listening to my loop for the day.

It feels like Positive Thinking/Positive Attitude is slowly taking effect as I wake up feeling pretty good about myself and the future. It sometime passes throughout the day due to unpleasant recollections I have throughout the day, but it feels like it's slowly doing the job.

Otherwise sent out some bids for translation jobs and the like. Gonna see what comes of it. Starting LQA on Tuesday - it's gonna be boring but pays about 180 USD per day, which in potato is a very good per diem, so should the project run, as they said, between 6 to 8 weeks I should make plenty monies. I currently have some saved up for emergencies, various subs should they interest me and make an appearance, and for DMSI ver. Final down the line, as IIRC it's gonna be 1,500 dorrah which is a lot in potato.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 08-01-2023

Listening to my loop for the day.

Starting LQA tonight, it's gonna be 8 hours of boredom, lol.

Getting some responses to CVs I sent out for translation work, gonna see what comes of it.

Sent out some invoices I forgot about, a 1000 dorrah for me! It's gonna be sitting in my PayPal account so it's probably money I'm going to spend on subs. My subliminal budget, lol.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 08-01-2023

Boy, is that LQA boring. Also the game's still a beta and scripting keeps crapping out, gonna have to raise that issue with the project manager. Still, found some bugs so that should keep them satisfied for today's testing.

Just had a thought that a part of me - the psychotic part (the one that exploded into full blown psychosis for a little while there) - is fine with me leading a mediocre, somewhat safe, lonely life. But I, in general, am not, and want more from life. I've been fighting that part of myself pretty much always whenever I did something I really wanted (like go for a girl I like, or pursue singing). I got so tired of fighting it after that psychotic breakdown I had moments of "I give up" hopelessness and all that. It's going to have to change its behavior because I'm going to try pretty much anything to have the things I desire. Tried some pretty "out there" stuff, it didn't work, but I'm still using these subs because I could see their effects every now and again so I'm going to keep at it.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 08-02-2023

It's impossible to continue proper LQA on that game I'm working on due to scripting crapping out totally. Dunno what to do about, I'll raise the issue with the PM. Will probably have to stop testing it for the time being. Too bad, it's good money.

Made some potato with this new translation client I have, which is good. They're sending in regular work in small batches.

Otherwise, things are continuing as they have, so slowly. I've been meaning to go purchase some supplies, clothes and the like, for going to the gym where I've recently procured a membership but I'm still dawdling on that for some reason, lol. I don't really feel all that motivated to exercise but I'd like to lose weight and look better. Also, it's something to do.

Going to be listening to my loop later in the day.

RE: Money Magnet Adventures and Random Musings - Have at ye - 08-04-2023

Well, in response to my complaints, they decided to look for another tester for that LQA project, lol. Oh well. Too bad, the money was good. Still, the project was boring as all hell. Maybe I'll find something better and am gonna have more time for translations.

Going to be listening to my loop for the day soon.