Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-3-5--11536)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 12-17-2023

Dating women on DMSI is like turning on easy mode—they ignore their own objections and move things forward to sex. The trouble is getting to a date. Clearly executing in the first area, and still not in the latter.

I wonder if there’s anything I can do about this consciously. 7 loops seems like a good amount—it’s definitely pushing me—but I don’t know if I’m spinning wheels without healing and clearing or FRM, or if DMSI still causes growth without them, and I can help that along consciously.

Where am I at right now? I’m slowly getting dates from online dating. In day to day life, sometimes I’m getting eye contact and smiles, sometimes I’m getting butt displays at the gym and the like, but still nothing more than that, and it’s inconsistent. I talked to a girl who pulled up her shirt to show me her butt at the gym, but there was no indication that she was interested when I talked to her.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 11:30 AM)ffaux Wrote: Dating women on DMSI is like turning on easy mode—they ignore their own objections and move things forward to sex. The trouble is getting to a date. Clearly executing in the first area, and still not in the latter.

I wonder if there’s anything I can do about this consciously. 7 loops seems like a good amount—it’s definitely pushing me—but I don’t know if I’m spinning wheels without healing and clearing or FRM, or if DMSI still causes growth without them, and I can help that along consciously.

Where am I at right now? I’m slowly getting dates from online dating. In day to day life, sometimes I’m getting eye contact and smiles, sometimes I’m getting butt displays at the gym and the like, but still nothing more than that, and it’s inconsistent. I talked to a girl who pulled up her shirt to show me her butt at the gym, but there was no indication that she was interested when I talked to her.

If you're stll having issues like shyness... unable to hold eye contact... you're sinking your ship.  You need to get that handled and then worry about DMSI.  I suggest a run-through of OGSF.  Building the foundation isn't fun, but it's what makes the rest work.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Topaz - 12-18-2023

Just out of interest, have you run AM6?
I'm on it right now and it does build some confidence I guess.
I didn't have a problem holding eye contact before AM6 so I can't say if it makes a big difference
But I can say even though I was very assertive and confident before now I am even more assertive most of the time.
And now my eye contact is piercing women souls still not in a sexual way but I just don't give a fuck
So I can help

Also not sure how DMSI is different than WM and SM which can help you as well ?

It's a journey and it takes time
Try going out of your comfort zone consciously as well and look into women eyes

RE: DMSI 3.5 - thectexperience1 - 12-20-2023

(12-17-2023, 11:30 AM)ffaux Wrote: Dating women on DMSI is like turning on easy mode—they ignore their own objections and move things forward to sex. The trouble is getting to a date. Clearly executing in the first area, and still not in the latter.

Because once you're on the date, you feel like you have permission, right? It reminds me of when you said earlier you wanted to ask this girl out but you didn't get a chance to do it discreetly. Gotta stop caring about that BS

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 12-26-2023

My self-worth is deeply tied to whether or not I’m attractive, as judged by whether or not attractive women find me attractive. I see my self-worth fluctuating depending on who I match with in dating apps, and whether or not they hold a good conversation with me. Also explains my rejection sensitivity and fear of approaching/being rejected.

On the positive side, I’m surprised by how attractive some of my matches are. I didn’t think I’d be in their league.

(12-17-2023, 06:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you're stll having issues like shyness... unable to hold eye contact... you're sinking your ship.

I don’t know why I said that I’m shy. It must have been a specific recent experience that I don’t remember anymore. My current most recent experience was intimidating a girl who was staring at me because I stared like it was a challenge haha, but that’s also a one off like the shy experience.

(12-18-2023, 01:53 AM)Topaz Wrote: Just out of interest, have you run AM6?

Yes, 4 or 5 times, and I’ve run stage 7 for six months twice.

(12-20-2023, 03:49 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote: Because once you're on the date, you feel like you have permission, right? It reminds me of when you said earlier you wanted to ask this girl out but you didn't get a chance to do it discreetly. Gotta stop caring about that BS

What you’re describing about permission is definitely true for me, but it’s was easy-mode because she guided us to sex, and I was just along for the ride. Turns out she has herpes though, so now I’m paranoid about having caught it for a few weeks, and wondering why Shannon removed the safeties