Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-3-5--11536)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 07-17-2023

Started last night. Nothing to report aside from some potential manifestation this morning with an unusually high number of cuties out and about. Just nothing down the start date so I know when I started.

My plan is to do 1 month of DMSI and then evaluate if I continue or switch to OGSF again for a month.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 07-20-2023

Tonight I complete my first 4 on, 1 off cycle. It's been mostly uneventful this cycle aside from some subconscious signs of interest from some women yesterday. It has been a fairly smooth cycle until this morning when I experienced some turbulence. I've observed a pattern of resistance for me: sadness giving way to anger giving way to anxiety.

I woke up feeling some tension and sadness that converted to frustration and anger pretty quickly. In the past, I would get stuck in that anger based resistance, but today I laid in bed for a few hours and was able to release the anger and move past it. When the anger yielded, I experienced a fair bit of anxiety as if I had drank too many coffees. It was interesting to be able to observe the pattern.

I'm interested in one of the staff at the gym, and was intending to make a move today. I usually overthink these things, and overplay them to the point where the interaction becomes stilted. Today, I experienced a level of indifference about the outcome that I hadn't previously, and I attribute this completely to DMSI. It was nice to observe my thought patterns changing that way. I think that's pretty good inward progress for the first cycle.

The instructions tell me to increase the loops per day until I see results, but because I experienced resistance and was able to overcome it, I'm going to do another week of 1 loop per day, hoping to keep resistance at a manageable level so that I can move through it like I did today. I'm concerned that I'll get stuck in frustration and anger if I increase the pressure too much at this stage.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 07-24-2023

Don't increase unless you need to.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 07-27-2023

Tonight I start my third cycle. There was nothing positive to report from the second cycle. Women are still generally unwelcoming and cold.

Staying with one loop for the second cycle was the right decision. I managed to deal with my resistance on the first day, and it hasn't come back. Interestingly I have been dealing with bouts of sadness instead. I have also started to become hungrier than usual. I presume this is the aura trying to power up, but I don't know if I should eat more because I'm trying to lose weight.

For this next cycle, I'm switching up to 2 loops. Let's see what happens.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Conqueror - 07-31-2023

(07-27-2023, 02:18 AM)ffaux Wrote: Tonight I start my third cycle. There was nothing positive to report from the second cycle. Women are still generally unwelcoming and cold.

Staying with one loop for the second cycle was the right decision. I managed to deal with my resistance on the first day, and it hasn't come back. Interestingly I have been dealing with bouts of sadness instead. I have also started to become hungrier than usual. I presume this is the aura trying to power up, but I don't know if I should eat more because I'm trying to lose weight.

For this next cycle, I'm switching up to 2 loops. Let's see what happens.

From DMSI description page:

"Please note that this program is designed to achieve some of it's goals in part by creating a massive influx of, processing of and outflow of energy. While the experimental program attempts to source all the energy it needs through food, sunlight and other safe and effective sources, this process may still be very taxing on the body and mind, so please make sure that you eat enough calories while you are using it (quality food, not junk). Also take a good multi-vitamin of some kind, supplement with a wide spectrum B vitamin and an Omega 3-6-9 supplement, and keep yourself properly hydrated.  Get all the uninterrupted sleep you want and need."

Personally I think you should put off losing weight since you may be hindering the program's effectiveness. If I were you, I would try to eat "maintenance" calories (amount of calories where you don't gain or lose any weight; just maintain the weight you are at).

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 08-01-2023

Tonight I start my fourth cycle. Some positive things to report, but it's not conclusive that it's a result of DMSI: 3 or 4 girls are showing up on my gym days who I've never seen on my gym days before, and one of them seemed quite smiley although not just to me. A couple of male staff at the gym seemed to be mildly provoked by me or want to provoke me.

I've decided to continue on my diet. Thank you for the suggestion and reference to the description page Conqueror, but I'd rather get the physique I want at this point.

I'm torn between continuing on two loops, or pushing to three, but I've decided to continue on to three to see what happens. If it's too much, I'll step it back to two.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 08-04-2023

I finished my fourth cycle last night. Feeling pretty low as I’m writing this for mostly unrelated reasons. Having said that, part of it is feeling a little bit disappointed that I haven’t seen any interest from women yet, and I’m feeling a little fear that DMSI won’t work for me.

Last night, I started exploring the anxiety I feel about seeing results from DMSI, and as one thread led to another, I realised that I have a fear of getting attacked by men who intervene on behalf of women who feel uncomfortable with my attention. I know exactly which childhood experience this stems from. Part of the appeal of DMSI for me is that supposedly women make advances, so I don’t have to worry about showing interest in an woman and having it be unwelcome, but no results in that direction so far.

Despite women showing no interest in me, often ignoring me completely (as usual), there are some positive signs that some parts of DMSI are working that I’ve mentioned before. I just wish there were more positive signs that were less circumstantial, and that DMSI helped me clear the fears and anxieties that I feel.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - 4Kingdoms - 08-04-2023

@ffaux
Are you going to places where you are a regular?  When I was in High School, the girls I saw every day had no interest in me.  When we went to other High Schools for football and basketball games, the girls from the other High Schools were interested in talking to and dating me.

Of course, if you aren't in school. Join a new gym or get a guest pass at a different gym. Try shopping at a different store or get coffee from another coffee shop.  Go places where no one recognizes you.  Become the new flavor of the day!!

Be spontaneous, go up to a girl and tell her you are thirsty.  Would you like to join me for coffee/a drink?  

My friend, when he was in the US Navy. When he went to Europe, women would approach him and tell him they had never seen a black man.  Which was a lie.  He was the new flavor of the day!!

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 08-05-2023

(08-04-2023, 03:11 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Are you going to places where you are a regular?

I both go to places where I'm a regular, like the gym, and places where I'm not, like the city for work. When I was in Europe, a lot of women were showing their interest, but in the city where I live, I'm not getting the same reaction.

On reflection, I think DMSI has been helping me clear the fears and anxieties that I feel—at least by bringing them to the surface for me to deal with, if not helping directly. Tonight I start my fifth cycle. Three loops seems fine, so I'm pushing on to four given that I haven't yet seen the positive results that I'm looking for.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 08-09-2023

Finished my fifth cycle last night. Some positive positive things to report that I can confidently attribute to DMSI:
1. Some women at work are clearly affected. I see it in their eyes and their (very) mild nervousness/awkwardness when they come talk to me. This is new.
2. Some women in the street are noticing me. They steal a glance, or we make eye contact when they would previously just ignore me.
I'm very happy to see this first sign of progress!

I'm still struggling with sleep, and I'm still feeling emotional/sad from time to time, but hopefully that's just a sign of progress. These things are affecting my growth at the gym, but hopefully it'll stabilise.

I will be adding an additional loop for the next cycle, but I must be reaching the optimal number of loops soon. Depending on the results I see in the next cycle, I might progress more cautiously from here. Still no sign on auto-config.

@Shannon I was reading the WM description today (one of my previous purchases), and it appears DMSI has a lot of overlap, if not complete overlap. Would you say that's an accurate assessment?

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Conqueror - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 04:48 PM)ffaux Wrote: Finished my fifth cycle last night. Some positive positive things to report that I can confidently attribute to DMSI:
1. Some women at work are clearly affected. I see it in their eyes and their (very) mild nervousness/awkwardness when they come talk to me. This is new.
2. Some women in the street are noticing me. They steal a glance, or we make eye contact when they would previously just ignore me.
I'm very happy to see this first sign of progress!

That's great news man! Keep it up!

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 08-12-2023

(08-09-2023, 10:06 PM)Conqueror Wrote: That's great news man! Keep it up!

Thanks bud!

I decided to stay with 4 loops for this sixth cycle to adjust to the current intensity because I had been feeling quite tired and was struggling to sleep. Some of the results seem to have fallen off as a result. Attractive women have been less frequent, and haven’t been showing interest in the same way.

Something positive is that girls that I know have randomly reached out or responded to old texts, but then the conversation falls off. Also, I seem to be getting really good results at the gym without doing anything different. It’s like the effect of my workouts are being amplified.

Generally, I’m feeling okay. I’m unaffected by the apparent regression, and I’m not bothered that the conversations with the girls fell off. I’m continuing on, and seeing what happens.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - ffaux - 08-15-2023

Tonight I start my seventh cycle. I think I’m going to stop counting them from now on. My last cycle was rather uneventful, but a few positive signs.

There’s a girl at the gym who is not pretty at all, but has a killer body—she must have no body fat—and an unfriendly attitude to go with it. She’s not mean, but she’s cold, and comes across as superior. I ignore her—I don’t even look at her—and have been ignoring her for months because there’s no use being friendly to these types of girls. She treats everyone this way. Last time at the gym, I spoke with her briefly to ask if she was done on a machine that I wanted to use, and noticed that’s she’s behaving like she’s trying to be cool and hide her interest in me when she’s around me now. I unconsciously gave her a bit of attention later (thanks DMSI)—just a glance—and she almost squirmed with discomfort, looking away as if she had been caught paying attention to me rather than the other way around. Before you think maybe she’s been like this all along, and I’m just noticing it now, DMSI might be making me more perceptive—it’s possible—but I’m no dummy; I’m astute enough to know when a girl is interested, and when she’s not, and this girl was not interested.

Aside from that, this feels a lot like the SM lead-in from AM6. I’m being more flirtatious, women are more flirtatious with me, I build sexual tension when I can, and women like being around me. I’ve been getting a few complements here and there since starting DMSI, and I got one yesterday too (but it feels a bit pathetic recounting that).

All other positive signs disappeared unfortunately—possibly because I didn’t increase the number of loops. It felt like the right thing to do at the time, but I don’t know if it was with hindsight of my experience this past cycle. No more looks on the street, etc.

I’m still not getting what I want from DMSI, so I’m increasing to 5 loops. I really want to get to the other side of this, and feel confident in myself and my attractiveness to women so that I don’t feel so much rejection sensitivity, and it becomes a fun game to approach women that I find attractive. Oh, and I wish DMSI 3.5 had healing and clearing. I notice a lot of things pass by in my mind without being dealt with.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - dragonslayer - 08-15-2023

Hi @ffaux , which format are you on?

Ultrasonic, Masked or Hybrid?