Subliminal Talk
Review of OF4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Reviews (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Reviews)
+--- Thread: Review of OF4 (/Thread-Review-of-OF4)

Review of OF4 - faolck - 05-19-2023

I've been using OF4 for about 6 months now and it's definitely helped me a lot. I find myself utterly calm in situations where I know I would usually be nervous. I care a lot less what people think to the point where sometimes I have to make myself care lol sometimes.

Definitely feel a lot more relaxed. The main reason why I got this sub is because I speak too fast or stutter sometimes and I wanted to improve that. I ran the hybrid version for around 5 months and the stutter stayed the same which was unfortunate.  I recently switched to hypersonic (I think that’s what the quiet one is called)  and my results have skyrocketed. After a day or two of using I started speaking normally and super calm. Idk why I responded so much better to the hypersonic version but I plan to stick with it for a couple extra months.

Basically you should definitely get the program and try out the different versions before sticking with one.

RE: Review of OF4 - GreekGod22 - 08-22-2023

Great review! Really shows the importance of using the right format(and volume) for the individual.

RE: Review of OF4 - Shannon - 08-26-2023

(05-19-2023, 09:21 PM)faolck Wrote: I've been using OF4 for about 6 months now and it's definitely helped me a lot. I find myself utterly calm in situations where I know I would usually be nervous. I care a lot less what people think to the point where sometimes I have to make myself care lol sometimes.

Definitely feel a lot more relaxed. The main reason why I got this sub is because I speak too fast or stutter sometimes and I wanted to improve that. I ran the hybrid version for around 5 months and the stutter stayed the same which was unfortunate.  I recently switched to hypersonic (I think that’s what the quiet one is called)  and my results have skyrocketed. After a day or two of using I started speaking normally and super calm. Idk why I responded so much better to the hypersonic version but I plan to stick with it for a couple extra months.

Basically you should definitely get the program and try out the different versions before sticking with one.

I'm pleased to see you found a format that worked for you.  The one you're referring to is "ultrasonic", not "hypersonic".  Ultrasonic means "above hearing" and hypersonic means "faster than sound".

The reason ultrasonic worked when hybrid didn't is because "more power" is not always better.  You need the level of impact that your subconscious can handle.  Too much and you'll get degraded or even reverse results.  To little and nothing happens.  That's why we offer three different formats.

It also is nice to have someone finally confirm my theory that stuttering is, at least in some cases, based in fear.  And sticking with it for a couple extra months is a good idea.  Maybe even more.  Congratulations, I know what a challenge stuttering can be to deal with.