Subliminal Talk
Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) (/Thread-Male-Enhancement-V2-Thickness-Only-5-9G-Type-A-B-C-D)

Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - UglyPumpkin - 05-16-2023

Hi guys,

I just started this May 12, 2023.

I am using the Hybrid - Trickling stream version.

Volume is about 47%

Use at night while sleeping as instructed. 4 Loops per night, 6 days on 3 days off, using earbuds.

I intend to follow the instructions..... using a given setting for a full cycle at a time, making changes only when feeling I need to not based on emotional desire.

I am a mid 40's male.

I have made the necessary measurements to see the final results that interest me (meaning, I could not care less about flaccid results... The only results I am interested in are not flaccid for me)

I have done PE related stuff in the past and have measured many times over many years. I can account for my current size and the maximum size I have ever measured (yes erection quality over many years can result in a smaller size than in the past, tho with or without the sub I completely believe this is reversible with the correct erection quality). I am also 100% convinced and believe that male enhancement works.

4 days in so far.....

I have been comfortable with my listening volume, able to fall asleep. No discomfort or ringing in ears.

The first day significant effects were noticed.
Second day the effects were decreased
Third and Fourth day so far...effects not as obvious anymore...

That is ok. I have barely started. lol

I have noticed feeling tired in the morning / day after listening... also without timing to the minute or anything... It appears I am waking up each night either right after or shortly after the fourth loop stops. Not sure why that would be the case. So I get up take out the now silent earbuds, go pee and go back to bed.

I sleep fairly easily.... and falling back asleep is not a problem.

I am open to feedback, discussion, or ideas if I am missing something. I am not an expert at this stuff.

I have zero intention of doing any more measurements until the program is complete as the instructions suggest.

20 Cycles total program
Cycle 1: 6 on 3 off, 4 Loops, sleeping - earbuds, volume - 47%

I do not expect to post constantly. Not sure if I will post weekly or monthly. Not really a lot to say unless I make changes to my usage or have questions or issues.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - Shannon - 05-17-2023

Just verify that the volume is as instructed, if there is a specific volume instructed to start with. Headphones/earbuds require a different volume, so you may want to use the phone speakers if that is possible. I don't calculate the volumes for headphones/earbuds because it's hit or miss with there being a second volume adjustment, which throws everything out the window.

You don't need to believe or be convinced for these to do their job, which is why you pay what you do for my work. At the same time everyone's physiology is different, and that means nobody is going to get the exact same results as someone else. Best to just set it and forget it.

Hybrid format is usually useful for people who don't get results from the other two formats. It's suggested for use only after trying the other two. I suggest the first run-through be done using ultrasonic on phone speakers. If that does not produce the desired results, then try one of the other two formats, depending on your experience during the run-through. Hybrid is the "most powerful" format, but that's not always the best choice. You wouldn't use a gigapress to hold an infant, for example. The idea is to use what you need, and in most cases, ultrasonic format is the best choice.

Welcome aboard!

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - UglyPumpkin - 05-17-2023

(05-17-2023, 07:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just verify that the volume is as instructed, if there is a specific volume instructed to start with.  Headphones/earbuds require a different volume, so you may want to use the phone speakers if that is possible.  I don't calculate the volumes for headphones/earbuds because it's hit or miss with there being a second volume adjustment, which throws everything out the window.

You don't need to believe or be convinced for these to do their job, which is why you pay what you do for my work.  At the same time everyone's physiology is different, and that means nobody is going to get the exact same results as someone else.  Best to just set it and forget it. 

Hybrid format is usually useful for people who don't get results from the other two formats.  It's suggested for use only after trying the other two.  I suggest the first run-through be done using ultrasonic on phone speakers.  If that does not produce the desired results, then try one of the other two formats, depending on your experience during the run-through.  Hybrid is the "most powerful" format, but that's not always the best choice.  You wouldn't use a gigapress to hold an infant, for example.  The idea is to use what you need, and in most cases, ultrasonic format is the best choice.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Shannon.

So if I understand correctly. You are suggesting I switch from hybrid to ultrasonic right away and calibrate to my phones speaker not earbuds / headphones..... then listen to the sub using my phones speaker?

I was under the assumption we wanted separate left and right speakers. It is not necessary for L / R speakers?

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - Shannon - 05-21-2023

(05-17-2023, 08:21 AM)UglyPumpkin Wrote:
(05-17-2023, 07:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just verify that the volume is as instructed, if there is a specific volume instructed to start with.  Headphones/earbuds require a different volume, so you may want to use the phone speakers if that is possible.  I don't calculate the volumes for headphones/earbuds because it's hit or miss with there being a second volume adjustment, which throws everything out the window.

You don't need to believe or be convinced for these to do their job, which is why you pay what you do for my work.  At the same time everyone's physiology is different, and that means nobody is going to get the exact same results as someone else.  Best to just set it and forget it. 

Hybrid format is usually useful for people who don't get results from the other two formats.  It's suggested for use only after trying the other two.  I suggest the first run-through be done using ultrasonic on phone speakers.  If that does not produce the desired results, then try one of the other two formats, depending on your experience during the run-through.  Hybrid is the "most powerful" format, but that's not always the best choice.  You wouldn't use a gigapress to hold an infant, for example.  The idea is to use what you need, and in most cases, ultrasonic format is the best choice.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Shannon.

So if I understand correctly. You are suggesting I switch from hybrid to ultrasonic right away and calibrate to my phones speaker not earbuds / headphones..... then listen to the sub using my phones speaker?

I was under the assumption we wanted separate left and right speakers. It is not necessary for L / R speakers?

Perfect stereo separation is not as critically important as it once was.  Over the years, it has become more important to have the right volume, which is a very difficult thing to accomplish because different devices have different volume ranges, and may have 1, 2, 3 or even more different volume adjustments.  It becomes impossible to get a stable volume for everyone unless you have only one volume control, and the closest I have been able to come is using a cell phone speaker and then compensating for the different types of volume options.  7, 8, 15, 16, 25, 30 clicks... That I can compensate for.  But having the headphones or arbuds, or headphones with volume control and then a device volume and a software player volume, and and and... that is impossible to stabilize.  We can't even do it accurately by measuring the volume of the phone speaker because then you have to consider volume at the microphone, and different phones have different microphone to speaker locations and distances.  It's a mess.

So yes, switch to ultrasonic and play it on your phone's built in speakers.  If your phone has stereo speakers, great.  If not then it will still work, and the volume is more important.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - UniversalMan - 07-06-2023

How is it going?
Progres?

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - thectexperience1 - 07-07-2023

(05-21-2023, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-17-2023, 08:21 AM)UglyPumpkin Wrote: Hi Shannon.

Perfect stereo separation is not as critically important as it once was.  Over the years, it has become more important to have the right volume, which is a very difficult thing to accomplish because different devices have different volume ranges, and may have 1, 2, 3 or even more different volume adjustments.  It becomes impossible to get a stable volume for everyone unless you have only one volume control, and the closest I have been able to come is using a cell phone speaker and then compensating for the different types of volume options.  7, 8, 15, 16, 25, 30 clicks... That I can compensate for.  But having the headphones or arbuds, or headphones with volume control and then a device volume and a software player volume, and and and... that is impossible to stabilize.  We can't even do it accurately by measuring the volume of the phone speaker because then you have to consider volume at the microphone, and different phones have different microphone to speaker locations and distances.  It's a mess.

So yes, switch to ultrasonic and play it on your phone's built in speakers.  If your phone has stereo speakers, great.  If not then it will still work, and the volume is more important.

Hi Shannon

Very interesting what you're saying here. In terms of getting the volume right, how far away are you assuming we are from the phone speakers?

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - Shannon - 07-07-2023

(07-07-2023, 02:41 AM)thectexperience1 Wrote:
(05-21-2023, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: Perfect stereo separation is not as critically important as it once was.  Over the years, it has become more important to have the right volume, which is a very difficult thing to accomplish because different devices have different volume ranges, and may have 1, 2, 3 or even more different volume adjustments.  It becomes impossible to get a stable volume for everyone unless you have only one volume control, and the closest I have been able to come is using a cell phone speaker and then compensating for the different types of volume options.  7, 8, 15, 16, 25, 30 clicks... That I can compensate for.  But having the headphones or arbuds, or headphones with volume control and then a device volume and a software player volume, and and and... that is impossible to stabilize.  We can't even do it accurately by measuring the volume of the phone speaker because then you have to consider volume at the microphone, and different phones have different microphone to speaker locations and distances.  It's a mess.

Hi Shannon

Very interesting what you're saying here. In terms of getting the volume right, how far away are you assuming we are from the phone speakers?

Phone speakers are not very powerful, so I presume that the phone is approximately within arm's reach in a pocket or on a table or desk or nightstand.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - thectexperience1 - 07-09-2023

(07-07-2023, 05:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 02:41 AM)thectexperience1 Wrote: Hi Shannon

Phone speakers are not very powerful, so I presume that the phone is approximately within arm's reach in a pocket or on a table or desk or nightstand.

Perfect. Thankyou!

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Thickness Only) (5.9G - Type A/B/C/D) - UniversalMan - 07-28-2023

Hi, how is it going with ME