Subliminal Talk
Another Maverick... (...journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Another Maverick... (...journal) (/Thread-Another-Maverick-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - Ampersnd - 08-04-2023

(08-04-2023, 06:59 PM)racktree Wrote: August 4th
Today was the last listen of the 3rd month (half loop listen). Going for a 4-week break.

The last 2 months have been challenging. Events took place which were difficult for me to overcome. Other circumstances which were too much to handle. At first when such events and situations were taking place I remember thinking that it was bad they are happening now I am being trained with maverick because they are keeping me busy and focused on negativity and hardships rather than my mind being available to be trained. Long story short, today another event took place which was less severe but similar to an event which happened before I was on maverick. I took this event hard and I had this thought again. "Another hardship while on maverick...", and then it hit me. Such an event, and even a more difficult one did happen before maverick and i didn't take it that seriously. A domino of thoughts came up while reviewing and rethinking all the other challenges I experienced during maverick. I understood that if I was not on maverick , I would take things easier, differently and they wouldn't have this bold impact on me emotionally.

I concluded that maverick seems to be keeping me on my toes on areas of my life which I was dangerously relaxed on and let them running on pure luck. I won't go into a long post with details but I was compromising myself heavily. Compromising my safety, security and financial situation.

I'm here again, beaten up and on a dead end, for a third time in two months. I hope what I am experiencing is in fact what is needed to make a change because deep inside I wish maverick would swing a magic wand and make me the man who would handle all these somehow or else I will be having a very hard rest of 2023 as I am feeling heavily beaten up already. The latter seems more probable...

I am also wondering if anyone else on maverick is having a similar experience.

Trust me, I'm entering the 6th month, and it is stripping me down. In your words, "they are keeping me busy and focused on" how distracted I am and how much I lack a genuine purpose. I thought that I had one; perhaps it's just a burnout from that purpose, but I just don't want it anymore.
In spite of it being the same subliminal, we each follow our own path.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 08-12-2023

(08-04-2023, 07:56 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 06:59 PM)racktree Wrote: August 4th
Today was the last listen of the 3rd month (half loop listen). Going for a 4-week break.

The last 2 months have been challenging. Events took place which were difficult for me to overcome. Other circumstances which were too much to handle. At first when such events and situations were taking place I remember thinking that it was bad they are happening now I am being trained with maverick because they are keeping me busy and focused on negativity and hardships rather than my mind being available to be trained. Long story short, today another event took place which was less severe but similar to an event which happened before I was on maverick. I took this event hard and I had this thought again. "Another hardship while on maverick...", and then it hit me. Such an event, and even a more difficult one did happen before maverick and i didn't take it that seriously. A domino of thoughts came up while reviewing and rethinking all the other challenges I experienced during maverick. I understood that if I was not on maverick , I would take things easier, differently and they wouldn't have this bold impact on me emotionally.

I concluded that maverick seems to be keeping me on my toes on areas of my life which I was dangerously relaxed on and let them running on pure luck. I won't go into a long post with details but I was compromising myself heavily. Compromising my safety, security and financial situation.

I'm here again, beaten up and on a dead end, for a third time in two months. I hope what I am experiencing is in fact what is needed to make a change because deep inside I wish maverick would swing a magic wand and make me the man who would handle all these somehow or else I will be having a very hard rest of 2023 as I am feeling heavily beaten up already. The latter seems more probable...

I am also wondering if anyone else on maverick is having a similar experience.

Trust me, I'm entering the 6th month, and it is stripping me down. In your words, "they are keeping me busy and focused on" how distracted I am and how much I lack a genuine purpose. I thought that I had one; perhaps it's just a burnout from that purpose, but I just don't want it anymore.
In spite of it being the same subliminal, we each follow our own path.

@Ampersnd

If you were to not mention the stripping down, I wouldn't consciously become aware of it. I would know something was up but I wouldn't call it that or group all various experiences I have and had towards understanding that it is stripping me down. As you mentioned, for each of us, it is working differently . especially in terms of time and manner. This stripping down started for me... I believe during the beginning of the second month.... At least it was noticeable then. I am now a bit worried about it because for you being going on at the 6th month and is still on... I don't know. Its a bit too much already for me and I am wondering to what end is this going towards and for how much longer. And even if it continues... what is its plan? What happens after I am stripped down to where it desires to? How do I rise? I don't know... maybe I am not trusting the process. 

Also another thing I wanted to note is that in your journal you mention around Day 157 that you have no goals and long term plans. I am experiencing a similar effect. I always had long term plans and goals and desires. This is going on for a while now. All I do is towards survival and safety and based on instinct. Primal instinct. I am a spiritual type of guy and it's the first time I have been in contact with my human nature that much. And life. I am more of an animal than before. I don't know what else to say to describe what I experience haha

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - AbundanceCH - 08-13-2023

Maybe this is the way the subliminal is coded. It manifests those challenges you need to overcome in order to receive the abundance first.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 08-13-2023

(08-13-2023, 12:15 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: Maybe this is the way the subliminal is coded.  It manifests those challenges you need to overcome in order to receive the abundance first.

Yeah maybe you are right.

Maybe it knows that when you overcome all these you are born anew, ready to go to the next level it was preparing you all  along.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - Ampersnd - 08-13-2023

(08-13-2023, 01:52 PM)racktree Wrote:
(08-13-2023, 12:15 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: Maybe this is the way the subliminal is coded.  It manifests those challenges you need to overcome in order to receive the abundance first.

Yeah maybe you are right.

Maybe it knows that when you overcome all these you are born anew, ready to go to the next level it was preparing you all  along.

Let's hope. I don't want to fight the current that Maverick has in store for me, but I've had that attitude of "anytime, now...", allowing myself to feel how I feel, yet wishing I felt different things.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 08-16-2023

I liked Ampersnd's joke.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - Ampersnd - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 04:14 PM)racktree Wrote: I liked Ampersnd's joke.

I reached my full comedic potential with that one.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 08-17-2023

The main reason I keep an online journal is to assist Shannon; To improve his work. This time, I accidentally deleted my offline journal a month or two  back and I have been very busy to re-write it from memory as a result I decided to treat this as my main journal.

This entry though is not for Shannon or for me. It is for people interested in the Maverick's workings. Keep in mind I share my views, some might be wrong.

The last few weeks, myself and other users of Maverick made references that it is stripping us down and giving us hard time and challenges. For me it was mainly manifestation of challenges involving increased risk and keeping me on my toes and these incidents remind me of incidents which Duke described with leaving his trading work behind and working on systems which were a sure loss just for the experience, lessons and insights. And even though I am a trader for the last four years as well, Duke seems to be on another level and maybe took all these differently. Differently not explicitly meaning easier.

At this point I also want to mention... the risks Maverick manifested were definitely calculated. I am wondering if they would even be considered as risks to a... I don't know how to call it... a primal man's mind. My modern mind which can be triggered so easily because safety and security is different in this new world, took risks and challenges boldly. But when I step back and see what they were, I was safe, secure and they were borderline risks and challenges which if they went the "wrong" way, to 1. challenge me hard, 2. make me step up my game and life big time. Note that nothing went "wrong" anyway (so far).

Lastly I want to talk about this strip down.

If you listen to a healing program it will flood you with bold emotions. Fear, sadness, hate, anger etc. Because it heals you of them. It removes the emotions to make you reach a healed state. A healed state is without those.

If you listen to Maverick (or any program transforming you into a specific character/persona or expressing some set of behaviors) it strips you down. Because in order to become that, you have to shake off everything which is opposite of it or against it. That is the way I see the stripping down works.

A note on that, everyone needs a different stripping down period and intensity AND, I believe this process goes along (not explicitly) with all the disclaimers put by Shannon in Maverick's description for understanding if Maverick is for you or not. Half of these disclaimers were against using Maverick for me but I decided to go for it anyway. Life is too short to play it safe and not do amazing things or take great risks. In the end this might mean Maverick won't "fully" work for me or have less results. That's fine with me. For me it is only fair to mention that I was not the person Shannon suggested to work with the Maverick program.

And last insight on the stripping down element. On this post a user mentions what an accidental listen of just 2 minutes of DMSI did while he have been on Maverick. Shannon explains why this probably took place and I also believe the same thing. Even though I am not an expert on the topic, all subliminals would have worked perfectly if we were not to put our limitations in the way. Maverick stripped down a part of this individual which makes the individual execute. DMSI has been working a long ago. The way I see it, Shannon was working on making it work for as many people as possible. Everyone's mind labyrinth structure is different and until a program is able to reach the end of that labyrinth, the execution is either partial or insufficient. And with this stripping down, Maverick makes the user able to reach the state of executing its instructions and being a Maverick (eventually).

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 08-29-2023

August 29th
the 4-week break is over on September 1st. Restarting then, into the 4th month of listen, listening to one third of a loop.

This is the third time during my Maverick journey I am feeling this and the best way to describe it with words is: "I deserve the best".
Now that this is the third time I understand it is certainly coming from Maverick. There is no other excuse as I haven't been doing anything to explain this. No affirmations, no hypnosis, no other kind of energetic audios.

This feeling is pushing me to work in synergy with my best authentic personal way to get to this state, Of deserving the best. Maybe after reaching the state of deserving the best I can somehow have/manifest the best / or work towards it?
The way I am working towards this reminds me of the way I manifested/created past huge transformations in my life. Which is encouraging that something big might happen again! Last few times this needed time. Three to night months.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 09-01-2023

First listen after the break. 30 minutes or so after the listen and it went from zero to hero.

Working heavily on ego. Part of the work on ego is about making me more humble. Also, not feeling safe with fears coming up, with actually being in fear, and the next thoughts coming up are how can I better protect myself from any dangerous people, situations or events.

Yesterday I was having no thoughts about my safety and today I am being so worried. This makes me see the two opposite sides. And even though I understand both are extremes (not caring at all and caring too much), I also understand the balance of the two is necessary to be established. Even better if the scale is more towards planning for my safety.

The other day I saw a video (which I believe is fairly new) of two burglars insisting on entering an apartment on some floor which they knew people were in. They had guns and were trying for some time to break the door down. Luckily the man inside had a gun, started shooting nonstop and made them run away and as a result he protected himself and his family. Even though this is an extreme and rare case, the Maverick program is kind of presenting the current theme of my safety as: "Its better to prepare for the worse. I care for your and your success, whatever the cost of effort, time and preparation is". And it makes sense. There is something solid getting build here. It does not want to tolerate any vulnerable aspects or threats which can make all of this go down in an instance. And the thing is, like everybody, I also had my moments of being in danger in life and. so far, in all of them with a bit of planning beforehand I would have faced all of them "without a scratch".

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - Ampersnd - 09-01-2023

Very funny you should say that, as I've had my eyes on self-defense videos; one where an ex-boyfriend tries to break into his ex-girlfriend's front door. The dad winds up shooting through the door as the break-in happens, killing him in self-defense.
What stood out to me was that it was on a clear sunny day. Could happen at any time.

There's a 50$ course I want to get from a security operator teaching individuals to get that self-defense instinct wherever you go. Tells you what equipment you would need, etc.

Also very very close to getting a business course by a guy who teaches "Five Flags", which is about building an online business and then getting passports in some countries, residency in others, assets in others, etc. Makes you resilient.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 09-02-2023

(09-01-2023, 10:22 AM)Ampersnd Wrote: Very funny you should say that, as I've had my eyes on self-defense videos; one where an ex-boyfriend tries to break into his ex-girlfriend's front door. The dad winds up shooting through the door as the break-in happens, killing him in self-defense.
What stood out to me was that it was on a clear sunny day. Could happen at any time.

There's a 50$ course I want to get from a security operator teaching individuals to get that self-defense instinct wherever you go. Tells you what equipment you would need, etc.

Also very very close to getting a business course by a guy who teaches "Five Flags", which is about building an online business and then getting passports in some countries, residency in others, assets in others, etc. Makes you resilient.

I did some seminars on how to react on difficult, dangerous situations in the past. I highly recommend them whatever the cost. 
I like your mentality and your direction. If that business course is legit to get you from beginning to end on how to establish this, surely go for it.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 09-05-2023

September 2nd
I figured another thing Maverick had established and I now noticed that it took it even further. It's related to being more productive. In the past, I would find something new and interesting to me like a book, a course, a study and immediately get excited and start spending time on it. Now, I take enough time to learn about it in advance and make sure it is something worth it and valuable for me before I invest my whole time and effort on it.

The past month alone, I saved myself at least 15 hours of unnecessary studying. And this leads to more free time for finding and studying stuff which will benefit me.

I also noticed that my anxiety and fears and worries are coming back again. Just after that 20 minutes of Maverick listen. There are some really tough scenarios playing in my mind involving the emotions above and I feel crashed.

September 5th
It's been just a few days since I restarted Maverick and my life seems very difficult, in my mind. I'm disappointed with many things in my life, I am in anxiety and fear for the most part of the day and worrisome scenarios are playing in my mind. I now know for a certainty that the tough times I was experiencing the last four months were because of Maverick. I am in no mood to be getting beaten up again as before. I have a very important next few weeks which will influence my life a lot.  I am at a critical time of execution and decision making period in my life right now. I need all my focus and I can't be spending it in fear, worries and anxiety.

So. There is no autoconfig, I just listen for 20 minutes every 4 days, I just had a long break. And it still hit me hard. Is there something I can adjust for a better management of this situation? Maybe return to masked? Volume adjustment? I don't know for now. I will just be patient for another week and if nothing changes maybe Shannon can assist.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - Johannesbrst - 09-05-2023

(09-05-2023, 02:21 AM)racktree Wrote: September 2nd
I figured another thing Maverick had established and I now noticed that it took it even further. It's related to being more productive. In the past, I would find something new and interesting to me like a book, a course, a study and immediately get excited and start spending time on it. Now, I take enough time to learn about it in advance and make sure it is something worth it and valuable for me before I invest my whole time and effort on it.

The past month alone, I saved myself at least 15 hours of unnecessary studying. And this leads to more free time for finding and studying stuff which will benefit me.

I also noticed that my anxiety and fears and worries are coming back again. Just after that 20 minutes of Maverick listen. There are some really tough scenarios playing in my mind involving the emotions above and I feel crashed.

September 5th
It's been just a few days since I restarted Maverick and my life seems very difficult, in my mind. I'm disappointed with many things in my life, I am in anxiety and fear for the most part of the day and worrisome scenarios are playing in my mind. I now know for a certainty that the tough times I was experiencing the last four months were because of Maverick. I am in no mood to be getting beaten up again as before. I have a very important next few weeks which will influence my life a lot.  I am at a critical time of execution and decision making period in my life right now. I need all my focus and I can't be spending it in fear, worries and anxiety.

So. There is no autoconfig, I just listen for 20 minutes every 4 days, I just had a long break. And it still hit me hard. Is there something I can adjust for a better management of this situation? Maybe return to masked? Volume adjustment? I don't know for now. I will just be patient for another week and if nothing changes maybe Shannon can assist.

Not running Maverick myself, but will do later. The is no shame in putting it on hold and getting back to fix you anxiety issues.