Subliminal Talk
Mom diagnosed with breast cancer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Mom diagnosed with breast cancer (/Thread-Mom-diagnosed-with-breast-cancer)

Mom diagnosed with breast cancer - Healingtouch69 - 05-06-2023

So recently Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer

Now, in addition to the medical treatment, I got her started on the Cancer Healing Aid 5G subliminal

However, Im also doing reiki on her, so I am wondering what would be the most optimal subliminal to use in order to maximize my healing aura and the amount of healing energy that comes out of me to heal others

Personally, from what Ive been reading, I am leaning towards Aura of Love as i understand the energy can be used as healing energy for others as well. However, Ive just read that Maximum Healing Speed has a healing aura as well although its not mentioned if it would work on others as well. Maybe even USLM as that might include some sort of intention booster energy aura or SARM, as it is sexual energy that gets transmuted into healing energy?

Any advice or other suggestions in terms of subs I can use to maximize her healing speed will be very appreciated

RE: Mom diagnosed with breast cancer - Conqueror - 05-08-2023

(05-06-2023, 09:50 PM)Healingtouch69 Wrote: So recently Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer

Now, in addition to the medical treatment, I got her started on the Cancer Healing Aid 5G subliminal

However, Im also doing reiki on her, so I am wondering what would be the most optimal subliminal to use in order to maximize my healing aura and the amount of healing energy that comes out of me to heal others

Personally, from what Ive been reading, I am leaning towards Aura of Love as i understand the energy can be used as healing energy for others as well. However, Ive just read that Maximum Healing Speed has a healing aura as well although its not mentioned if it would work on others as well. Maybe even USLM as that might include some sort of intention booster energy aura or SARM, as it is sexual energy that gets transmuted into healing energy?

Any advice or other suggestions in terms of subs I can use to maximize her healing speed will be very appreciated

Hey if I were you, I would post your question in "Shannon's Journal Discussion, Volume 7" since Shannon usually responds to questions posted in there.

RE: Mom diagnosed with breast cancer - 4Kingdoms - 05-10-2023

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-7?pid=259881#pid259881
(05-08-2023, 06:20 AM)Healingtouch69 Wrote: So recently Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer

Personally, from what Ive been reading, I am leaning towards Aura of Love as i understand the energy can be used as healing energy for others as well. However, Ive just read that Maximum Healing Speed has a healing aura as well although its not mentioned if it would work on others as well. Maybe even USLM as that might include some sort of intention booster energy aura or SARM, as it is sexual energy that gets transmuted into healing energy?

(05-09-2023, 06:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: Aura of Love is a beautiful, wonderful, amazing program; but to my knowledge, the healing it precipitates is emotional, not physical.  If you want to project an aura of healing energy, you want Optimal Physical Healing.  USLM and SARM are totally not what you're looking for, and would be a complete waste of your precious time in which to help her. 

Optimal Physical Healing is our latest release, and is a major upgrade of Maximum Healing Speed.  It's also built using the latest technology, which is light years beyond the 5G that Cancer Healing Aid was last built in.  If you're going to use Optimal Physical Healing and she's going to use Cancer Healing Aid, be very careful to understand this:

5G requires a minimum of 8 hours, 12 hours is recommended, and a maximum of 23 hours of exposure per day for the person using it.  5G is 12 years older than the newest generation, 5.10G.  Optimal Physical Healing uses only 25 MINUTES of exposure per day, and going over that can result in overload, which standard overload testing very quickly showed me was not pleasant.  As you can see, 5G and 5.10G are light years apart in how powerful they are.  Make sure you use each program according to it's technology generation's instructions.  And never allow any person to be exposed to both of them during the same period of time, as this will be instant overload.

So what I would do is have the person dealing with cancer and treatment use Cancer Healing Aid at least 12 hours a day, and then have you using Optimal Physical Healing, and stay physically within about 3-5 feet of her while you are trying to affect her with your aura.  You'll know she's being affected by your aura because she should experience a noticeable shift in how she feels when she is within your aura for 15 minutes or more.  Typically, people become much calmer, more positive and seem to generally feel better when they're inside this aura and grounding shield's influence.  How obvious this effect is will range from imperceptible to very obvious depending on specifics, of course, but it will be helpful regardless. 

I don't know how OPH would affect cancer, but I do know that it would not be helpful if she's in chemotherapy or using any prescriptions, because it has an incredibly powerful detoxifier in it that may flush them out of her system too quickly for them to he helpful.  So I suggest that she use Cancer Healing Aid instead of Optimal Physical Healing.  Save that for after she's recovered from the cancer and it's gone.

Also, if she has multiple people she spends significant time in the close proximity of, it is worth having all of them exposed to Optimal Physical Healing while you use it for yourself, so they can all be both healing, and projecting that healing aura around her.  To prevent triggering the anti-piracy script, though, you should only expose these others while you are using it yourself, presuming you are the one who buys a copy.  That is fair use; distributing copies for them to use as they please is piracy, and will trigger the anti-piracy scripting.  So should you want to have more people projecting that aura of healing energy, they must all be within about arms reach of the phone you play it on while you are using it, or they each need to buy a copy for their own private use.

Best wishes to you and your mother.  Having gone through cancer, I'll share my advice to you and her for dealing with this; you are welcome to do with it as you please, but hopefully it is helpful.

Never let yourself or her her lose hope in the possibility of beating cancer.  It can be done.  Doctors and nurses are trained to be blunt and factual for scientific and legal reasons, but they are not often trained to treat patients as people, and they almost never understand the psychological impact on the patient and family when they say some of the things they say. I can tell you from first hand experience that it can make a huge difference if the person dealing with cancer and their support system never give up, no matter what things look like.  Again, best wishes.  I hope my programs and my advice help.