Subliminal Talk
Maverick Samba9 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maverick Samba9 (/Thread-Maverick-Samba9)

Pages: 1 2

Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 03-18-2023

I have completed 4 successful runs of Maverick, as per instructions 2 loops US at volume 5 out of 16 android.

So far, I really have no clue what this sub is doing, it seems to really work under the radar. I don’t know what to expect, in fact I’m not expecting anything. I just run sub based on instructions and forget about it.
One thing for sure is that it dissolves my fears, I know this because after 2 runs, I had incredible fear coming up like fear of death and fear of those who died and those who may die soon.  But after few days I can see these fears fading away, now thinking about it, I can see how irrational this fear feeling was. 

Beside this there is really not much to report here. The vibe and results of DMSI seem to have faded now. 
I do feel there is a notch or two notch levels up in term of respect I get, not that I care about it but I do realize people started to respect me more. 

Also I’m not very motivated to write up here, I think there is an effect from the sun to just be private or not caring to share.

RE: Maverick Samba9 - Duke.Togo - 03-18-2023

I would definitely keep an offline journal. Write in it fairly regularly so you can start to notice the changes. Maverick has a compounding effect. The longer you use it, the more you start to notice the shifts in yourself, things going away, fears being conquered. 

It’s only over time that you really understand what’s happening to you, which again is why I suggest keeping an offline journal. 

And yeah, Maverick will make you extremely private. It’s a blessing and a curse when it comes to forum posts and other users being able to determine what is happening with those using the sub. 

I’m excited to see the posts so far. It’s also interesting for me to see that so many people are going through similar experiences that I had as I was just kicking this off. I’ve been on Maverick for almost 8 months now. 

Excited to read more, whatever you do decide to share. 

(03-18-2023, 06:42 AM)samba99 Wrote: I have completed 4 successful runs of Maverick, as per instructions 2 loops US at volume 5 out of 16 android.

So far, I really have no clue what this sub is doing, it seems to really work under the radar. I don’t know what to expect, in fact I’m not expecting anything. I just run sub based on instructions and forget about it.
One thing for sure is that it dissolves my fears, I know this because after 2 runs, I had incredible fear coming up like fear of death and fear of those who died and those who may die soon.  But after few days I can see these fears fading away, now thinking about it, I can see how irrational this fear feeling was. 

Beside this there is really not much to report here. The vibe and results of DMSI seem to have faded now. 
I do feel there is a notch or two notch levels up in term of respect I get, not that I care about it but I do realize people started to respect me more. 

Also I’m not very motivated to write up here, I think there is an effect from the sun to just be private or not caring to share.

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 03-27-2023

I have 2 more cycles to go then I shift to 1 loop hybrid, tbh I still have no clue what this sub is doing in reality, as others suggested, there is something underneath going on but I cant grasp whats happening. but as mentioned by shannon, I think this is part of process, and results wont be clear until after months of usuage.
-------------------------------
I feel there is some sort of fear cleansing, as if the sub dealing with some of the major fears. I cant say whats happening but to put it into words it seems my emotion is bouncing betweent irretional fear then rationliozed orgnized thoughts on that fear then less fear.... something like that.

Another point I want to highlight is that my sexual energy is high, and I am gaining more attention and attraction from women, I believe this is a direct result of my aura, something similar to DMSI, this is surprising to me, because I didnt have any expection of this, and I assumed I would see major results in areas like career, personal growth, etc, but to my surprise, I am seeing development in sexuality and women attraction.

overall I feel more confident, I also feel rational. One negative side effect is brain fog, and usually I experice the highest brain fog after I listen to my loops, a cup of coffee fixes this, so no complain.

I am continueing my loops as instructed without expectations. afterall, you cant really expect anything on this sub.

Regards

RE: Maverick Samba9 - Shannon - 03-28-2023

Sounds like you need to read the directions again.

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 03-28-2023

(03-28-2023, 10:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sounds like you need to read the directions again.

I think you mean the description, can you highlight which part exactly? Or why you think so?

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 03-29-2023

I was writing few things here to post it be the page refreshed it self and it got lost, then I had to leave the house.

Now I’m back, I lost the thought process that I wanted to share.

———————
Anyways, I’m taking shannon advise and reading the product page again for the 4 the time and I will comment anything below
——————-

“Maverick also tends to enhance the sexual energy of the user significantly, and this will create situations for potentially explosive sexual situations with varying interested parties.”

My thoughts:

I’m currently experiencing this effect, women seem to be really coming my way, but this is only when I’m am around them physically, when texting them the effect seems no longer there.

I had this gym manger lady yesterday telling me her favorite color is purple, then I said I bet you wearing purple inside and she said yesss and she showed me her bra strips just to show me

Beside this, the libido is building up significantly.

————————-

After reading the warnings: I consider myself qualified as non of the items are Applicable except last point which is having achieved some level of success

———————
“How long does it take to notice results from this program?

A: That will depend heavily on the user. It may require days, weeks or even months of use to really start seeing anything at all at the conscious level. In a very real sense, this program is trying to work deeply, slowly and gently, and you are likely to really only know what's changed by looking back over your journal during the first several months of use. Some have said that it is the smoothest, most 'under the radar' subliminal program ever created by Indigo Mind Labs. It is therefore a good idea to keep a journal, refer back to your journal each month and be patient while you gather enough steam for you to start consciously noticing the changes being made, which build upon themselves over time“

My thoughts:
Yes, I definitely understand that, at least theoretically, it is exactly my thoughts, there are some deep stuff at work, yet consciously I can’t tell.

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 04-06-2023

I am trying to remain objective as I write this, its been more than one month of using Maverick, before I say how I feel and what I see I want to highlight how I used to feel before Maverick

Before Maverick (using DMSI)
I was pretty much feeling really good on most days, almost every day, no resistance, incredible celebrity effect, but one problem is often fatigue and exhaustion.
I consider myself at a very good personal growth comparing my age and my surroundings.
I feel emotionally stable and low fear level that most people around me
I used to feel fulfilled by my day to day life

After one month of Maverick?

I cant say exactly what’s going on, but I am experiencing a lot of anxiety especially in social events (not experienced before, as I see myself very confident in social events)

I did experience glimpses of female attraction here and there, so there is that.

One issue is currently I experience A LOT of negative emotions which many of them during social event
Emotions like
Envy
Jealousy
Lack of confident
Imposter
Lack of personality and style
In my head

In addition to this, during my daily life that no major social event I feel very very unfulfilled with my daily routine…..which is the opposite of what I used to feel before Maverick

I am not sure why feel so much negativity on this sub, but from previous experiences, whenever I felt this way, was always because of over use or over exposure to subliminal loops, so I its good that now I am on 1 loop use

Also regarding being unfulfilled with daily life perhaps with Maverick my view is changing, what was really good and nice for me is simply no longer enough.
All these remain as theories only

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 04-06-2023

It feels so good typing all that out

RE: Maverick Samba9 - Duke.Togo - 04-06-2023

(04-06-2023, 03:48 PM)samba99 Wrote: It feels so good typing all that out

My two cents on your experiences so far and from what I've been reading from your journal, you don't seem to really be taking a set it and forget it approach.  You seem to be more consciously trying to manage the trip with Maverick.  

The writing it out is probably a good way for your conscious to just get out of your system that things aren't going your way.  Maverick is something of a bitch if you're not ready to run it, and I'm not saying you aren't, I think it will take you longer to get to the end goal of the program.  

I think the one loop twice a week will be a good step down from the exposure standpoint and it will give you some time to breathe. 

If you are feeling as anxious as you are though, I would say give yourself a two week break before picking Maverick up again for the single loop sessions.  This will give your brain some time to process the existing script without more input.  I think that will also help once you start the sub again.

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 04-07-2023

(04-06-2023, 07:10 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:
(04-06-2023, 03:48 PM)samba99 Wrote: It feels so good typing all that out

My two cents on your experiences so far and from what I've been reading from your journal, you don't seem to really be taking a set it and forget it approach.  You seem to be more consciously trying to manage the trip with Maverick.  

The writing it out is probably a good way for your conscious to just get out of your system that things aren't going your way.  Maverick is something of a bitch if you're not ready to run it, and I'm not saying you aren't, I think it will take you longer to get to the end goal of the program.  

I think the one loop twice a week will be a good step down from the exposure standpoint and it will give you some time to breathe. 

If you are feeling as anxious as you are though, I would say give yourself a two week break before picking Maverick up again for the single loop sessions.  This will give your brain some time to process the existing script without more input.  I think that will also help once you start the sub again.

Thank you Duke for the support, 

I do agree with you to certain extend regarding the set and forget. But good that you pointed out so that now I can get back originally to set and forget mindset.

Regarding being ready or not is very tricky matter as before Maverick I have felt as if I’m plateau at the peak of my potential. However Maverick did expose me naked and showed my flaws perhaps more clearer. But at the same time, I feel as there is a lion inside me that being caged, and trying to get out now fighting these steel cage (negative thoughts)

It’s like my mind is geared differently and now I have much more thoughts to switch on between them.

Anyways, back to it, I did one loop on Wednesday and today is Friday. I’ll take couple more days off and assess.

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 04-07-2023

I would like to highlight that I usually feel this hyper brain activity or increased thoughts after I listen to the loops or a day after.

Today I have been feeling great so far, very relaxed.

One of the positive things I managed to do in the past month is I got an advanced healtrh and fitness watch, now I am getting deeper insight into my sleep routine, and I realize I need to improve my sleep routine.

I am going to bed at different times and I wakeup at different times, this by it self can cause negative experiences during the day.

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 04-09-2023

As I load the instructions for the next two months into my calendar I have discovered that I missed up last month pattern, I have unintentionally added 2 extra cycles, some of the runs were not exactly 1 day on 3 days off. That happened unintentionally due to calendar layout view.

Now I appreciate duke words more regarding less is more.

I’m on correct path, now.

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 04-09-2023

Today I had one of my best workouts in such a long time.

I also started supplementing on Maca and NMN

RE: Maverick Samba9 - samba99 - 04-10-2023

It’s 3 am and I can’t fall asleep, I’m having influx of ideas and realization that is washing over me, I’m also partially disgusted by some of my routinely habits in recent couple years. I have taken “time” for granted, I think we all do, but I can not allow for this to continue anymore.

I am no longer interested in watching life taking me left and right drifting around like a complete mediocre. I have seriously mis used my time in the past couple of years consuming a lot of time gaming with friends and justifying to myself how useful it is in my overall life.
From now on I’m going to be a disciplined person, to others it will not appear as so but to me I will be. I will trust my creative part that kicks in every night to develop the complete calendar for the next day. 

Im going to live by this calendar to my best of ability, I need to start living rationally, honestly people think about, we are taking time for granted. 
Im going to think objectively about what I want and what I need to do on daily basis. 
I also realized I am missing huge human interaction in my daily life, seriously, what more precious than making connections with people? Real legit genuine connections? I think I’m missing big time on this part. 
Im going to completely stop coffee intake until further notice. I need to conduct serious research into caffeine intake and it’s affect.

I am going to have a very strict sleep schedule and sleep routine, last month I had a very strong urge to buy an advanced health watch which monitor my sleep, which I did. And boy my sleep is all over the place. I’m almost waking up and going to sleep at different times every day. I sometimes get as little as 5 hrs of sleep, mind you I do intense workout during the day and I exhaust the shit out of my mind playing moba game strategy with friends. 
No more and I say no more.

Calendar it is with effective alarm system. I’m not turning into a robot, but I’m deliberately going to decide what to do based on my needs and based on my liking and interest ahead of time. 
I’m going to eliminate any unhealthy dopamine induce items whether it’s food or habits or electronics.
I’m going to put real interest when talking to people, I have a wonderful girlfriend but I now want a fwb too that is at the same sexual drive as me.
I have tried so many productivity systems before but now I think the only one that could work and have real potential is a simple visual iPhone calendar. Without a clear routine I will never be able to optimize. 
Im going to start taking good care of my nutrition food wise, I’m at a very good supplementation level but I lack in term of actual food and balancing ratio of carbs Protien fat etc.

I don’t know what’s going on but I’m for real disgusted by my habits of taking time for granted and keep wasting it all day drifting by. 
I’m also very disgusted by my sleeping habits almost every day waking up real tired, drifting throw the day like a zombie on caffeine, then sleeping in afternoon, then having peak energy at night preventing me to sleep, and on and on same day.

No more 
Thank you Maverick for stripping me.