Subliminal Talk
Maverick: Vision of the future - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maverick: Vision of the future (/Thread-Maverick-Vision-of-the-future)

Maverick: Vision of the future - vida - 03-03-2023

Bought maverick just now. 

I was reading through the description. Like other said, it is full of conditions and caveats. But somehow is see what maverick is trying to do.

I was thinking about Shannon was saying, if you still need get an handle on your basics you are not ready for maverick. 

I have been consistently using OF throughout all it versions. Couple of weeks ago, I had a breakthrough, I resolved one of my oldest fear. It is hard to describe it. I am an intelligent, funny and good person in general. Proficient my craft. But there are elements of introvertism and imposter syndrome in me.

Just like, OF helped be before. I was able to get a handle on that. 

I saw what OF wanted to do and I knew that is what I wanted. I also see where maverick wants to take me, And that is where I want to go..

I know there is no one way maverick is going to unfold. It will be different for everyone. But end goal is similar for every user.

I don't journal much on the forum. I will try to report anything important I see. 

Day one today.

RE: Maverick: Vision of the future - vida - 03-09-2023

Some updates:-

-something I observed is increased anger when things don’t happen the way I want them to happen.
- I feel like if I want something done , I have to do it at any cost.

- like @Chris P. Bacon mentioned, it helps you stay in present.

- my thoughts are logically aggressive 
   - like, say how human society evolved . We grow from nomadics to civilisation. Civilisations created new opportunities enabling people to be richer than ever. So, people who enabled this stable environment for something to grow should profit the most from this environment.

This might not look like much. But this is a shift in thinking. To be something like a person in the lead and reap the rewards

RE: Maverick: Vision of the future - vida - 04-01-2023

Will start new month with hybrid 1 loop.

Lot of changes. I am more relaxed through out the day. could be because I stopped consuming any caffiene.

I have been more upfront. I do want I want and say what I feel. 

Lot of nice work at my job. I have been a good mentor. But I am more satisfied about it in the past month. 

I am enjoying life in general. Doing my machine learning courses. I am doing 3 in parallel, each are on different concepts, I am just learning chapters in the order I feel is right. 

I have been more conscious about the words I use. How I want to write and say something to someone.

Not sure why, but I have be more assertive with my action in bed. 

I am in a long term relationship, I cannot imagine being unfaithful. But I keep dreaming about particular type of girls every night. I guess that is the exact type of girl I am absolutely attracted to (short girls with big buns). My partner is not exactly that. Maybe these dream are showing me my compromises.

RE: Maverick: Vision of the future - Shannon - 04-06-2023

Pretty sure that you didn't read the directions if you're using it for 1 loop, since it's not supposed to be used that much per day on. Do you mean one segment of time according to the instructions? One loop is 60 minutes. Too much.

RE: Maverick: Vision of the future - Superman - 04-06-2023

The instructions for month two said 1 loop hybrid per day on, 3 days off. 

Is that a mistake?

Whoever is running maverick is probably coming up on month 2 soon

(04-06-2023, 10:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: Pretty sure that you didn't read the directions if you're using it for 1 loop, since it's not supposed to be used that much per day on.  Do you mean one segment of time according to the instructions?  One loop is 60 minutes.  Too much.

RE: Maverick: Vision of the future - Shannon - 04-06-2023

(04-06-2023, 11:14 AM)Superman Wrote: The instructions for month two said 1 loop hybrid per day on, 3 days off. 

Is that a mistake?

Whoever is running maverick is probably coming up on month 2 soon

(04-06-2023, 10:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: Pretty sure that you didn't read the directions if you're using it for 1 loop, since it's not supposed to be used that much per day on.  Do you mean one segment of time according to the instructions?  One loop is 60 minutes.  Too much.

You're right, it was months 3 and later that went below 1 loop.  I'm too tired.  Smile  Sorry about that.

RE: Maverick: Vision of the future - vida - 04-11-2023

Ya, it is loop for this month. and will be looping one half next month starting at 30mins.

I feel different this month, Only thing I correlate to with effect of maverick runs in being present in the moment. Rest of it affects I do not keep track off. 

First month run, I observed presence of mind reduced after loop run and it would be back up again after next loop.

This month, Act of being present in moment is sustained. today is 3rd day after the loop and I still have same feel as I did just after running a loop. 

Like duke said, I ignore any signs of how maverick is working or is going to affect me. Just run the loops. Go on with my life. Only thing I observe from time to time is being in the moment. 

Several other things came up. I am talking with my friend to open a side business. I can see how it will grow in coming years as legislation makes it easier.