Subliminal Talk
EHPRAv5 Second Pass - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EHPRAv5 Second Pass (/Thread-EHPRAv5-Second-Pass)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - Shannon - 09-06-2023

I only need to beta test new technologies. EHPRA will not need beta testers when it gets an upgrade. Those technologies are being tested as I write this, in a very different form than EHPRA. The testing process is pretty demanding as to what I need, and testers are therefore few and far between, no matter what I would like to do otherwise. However, if you're interested in becoming a tester, the testing structure works like this:

New technology gets tested at Tier 1 first. This is where I personally verify that it is safe for other testers to use, and that it works well enough to be worth testing. Tier 2 is people who I observe directly in person while they're testing, which allows me to get their point of view and fill in any gaps in what they didn't see, notice or realize. This limits me to blind testing only, unfortunately, so there is also Tier 3. This tier is people who test independently of me, who I typically always have testing double blind. They may receive one or more audio files, typically with a name consisting of one or more nondescript numbers or letters or both, which may be control audio, placebo or experimental audio. Sometimes I will have them test 1, 2 or 3 types of these options at a time. It's kept as randomized as I can make it so they don't know what they're testing, and neither do I. Later after they've reported and done all the planned tests, I go back and connect what they used with what it is and consider the results.

You obviously cannot be a Tier 1 tester, since that's me and me alone. Tier 2 requires close physical proximity, so that's out. That means Tier 3 is the only option. I do have openings for Tier 3 testers, but these are not chosen without being vetted first. They must have certain specific traits and qualities, which are a secret so they cannot be imitated or faked. They must also not have certain qualities or traits, which are also secret for much the same reason.

If you're genuinely interested in becoming a tester, the first step is for me to know what sort of titles/goals you are willing to, capable of and able to test. If that overlaps with what I need, we can consider the next step in the vetting process.

What types of titles/goals would you be willing, able and capable of testing?

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 09-08-2023

@Shannon, thanks for the feedback!

Based on that, I'm not sure if I'm suitable for testing many different titles or goals. My limited experience has been this:

1. EHPRA v5. Two runs, good results from each as discussed.
2. USLM v4.2. Mixed results. I set my goals way to big and accomplished none of them. However, I had a major positive change in my perception towards money and success. Summary: it's not a zero-sum game.
3. ASC 5g. I only ran this for a short time. It probably needs a longer run than I gave it. It was during this run that I decided on the second run of EHPRA, though.

When I'm able to broaden my experience a bit and I believe I can be a more useful tester I may revisit the opportunity with you.

Thanks for all you do!

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - Shannon - 09-08-2023

Sure thing. Let me know. It's not easy finding people who have the right conditions to be a tester.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 10-17-2023

Coming into the home stretch - two weeks to go.

Some stuff has bubbled up into my conscious mind that I've been able to put some thought to. I'm more comfortable with who I am; specifically, more comfortable with my intellectual gifts. And I'm less bothered by people who don't recognize those gifts, or who don't value them, etc.

First, it's their loss. If they won't accept me, or the gifts I have, they cannot benefit - not because I withhold anything from them, but because they remove themselves from being able to benefit.

Second, they usually don't know any better anyway. And what they don't know, they can't deal with - it literally doesn't exist for them, and I can't force it into their worldview.

Overall, I can focus my energies and gifts where they can be of benefit, to myself and others alike, and stop worrying about those who don't get it. And if the opportunity does arise for me to add something to their worldview, then that will be of mutual benefit.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - Shannon - 10-17-2023

Sounds like good progress. Smile

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 10-18-2023

(10-17-2023, 06:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sounds like good progress.  Smile

No doubt about it.

And, as if confirmation is needed, both of my runs of EHPRAv5 confirm the 8 month run time. As much as you get along the way, it's at the end of that 8 months that it all comes together.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 10-22-2023

One week left, by my original schedule. However...

1. On the last night of the cycle I just completed, I had an acid reflux incident that interrupted my listening. I haven't had one of those in a couple of months.
2. I've had an urge for the last couple of days to go one more week, one more cycle, longer than planned.

I'm following the urge. So two more weeks now. Let's see what happens.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 11-02-2023

And that's the run.

It's been a good one. Very different from the first one, but it should be - it's building on what's been done before. Once again, patience and persistence pay off.

Gonna take a few weeks' break. I'll see what funds I can put together for the next run - looking hard at GEHO to hit some physical health fundamentals.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - Shannon - 11-02-2023

Nice run. I look forward to your next journal!

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - thectexperience1 - 11-03-2023

Thanks for sharing, Recon. I really liked your line about "what they don't know...literally doesn't exist for them." It's liberating to not have to make them get it.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 11-04-2023

(11-02-2023, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: Nice run.  I look forward to your next journal!

So am I! Thanks!

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 11-04-2023

(11-03-2023, 04:52 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote: Thanks for sharing, Recon. I really liked your line about "what they don't know...literally doesn't exist for them." It's liberating to not have to make them get it.

That also neatly solves a problem I've been wrestling with that my first run of E5 helped with: how to release past wrongs done to me without feeling like I was "letting them get away with it". Many times, they literally "know not what they do". For the rest, justice almost never lies in my hands. The greater reality will address those situations, even when I don't see the outcome.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 11-12-2023

Some post-run bloom this week.

From the above perspective, I have realized that I need to forgive myself. Specifically, my younger self, because I didn't know what I was doing at the time.

It's easy to fall into the trap of "If I knew then what I know now" and then judge our actions then based on what we know now. Or, more subtly, project what we know now into "what I should have known" - "I should have known better". But I didn't know. I had no way of knowing. I couldn't have known better. I did the best I could at the time.

This is not exoneration. The mistakes I made were mistakes. The harm I did was harm. But I can stop carrying the burden for what I did not know and was not able to do differently.