Subliminal Talk
EHPRAv5 Second Pass - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EHPRAv5 Second Pass (/Thread-EHPRAv5-Second-Pass)

Pages: 1 2 3

EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 03-02-2023

Started E5 again last night. Back to standard listening - 2 loops, 3 days on 3 days off, ultrasonic, 67% volume on my tablet.
Journaling will likely be infrequent. When and as I notice anything significant, I'll journal it.
Today was interesting. Stuff that would usually bother me, or trigger a negative reaction... didn't. Not as severely as even yesterday.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - Shannon - 03-02-2023

That's a good program, isn't it?

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 03-02-2023

(03-02-2023, 02:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: That's a good program, isn't it?

"Good" is an understatement.  Smile My main regret at having started a second run is that EHPRAvNext is likely coming soon.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - findingme - 03-02-2023

I'll keep an eye on your journal RG. I'm glad you're using it and posting again.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 03-02-2023

(03-02-2023, 04:34 PM)findingme Wrote: I'll keep an eye on your journal RG.  I'm glad you're using it and posting again.

Thanks! With all the "new hotness Big Grin "  going on around here, those of us on different paths at the moment need to stick together.  Smile

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 03-03-2023

Wow.

Highly likely that I'm having subconscious resistance already. Came home from work today feeling helpless and frustrated. Some related to events at work, some related to personal medical matters.

Round 2 is shaping up to be a slugfest, at least initially.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 03-04-2023

Had a breakthrough today during a conversation with some close friends. I am still resentful of all the sacrifices I made years ago when I was attempting a new direction and was ultimately rejected. Looks like E5 is picking up where it ended and digging out stuff that still needs to be dealt with. No wonder I hit subconscious resistance.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 03-09-2023

Bizarre.

As mentioned elsewhere, I use MacroDroid on my tablet to manage the schedule for the loops. I checked my tablet today and discovered two things:

1. MacroDroid glitched on Monday, and the second cycle didn't start Tuesday night.
2. I was playing the wrong sub during the first cycle. It was playing USLM, not EHPRA.

The second has to be subconscious resistance of some kind. Whether my subconscious wants USLM, or is avoiding EHPRA, I can't tell. But I set the macro to play EHPRA, and simplified it to reduce the chance of another glitch, and to require me to check on it more regularly.

So tonight will be the first cycle of this run of EHPRA.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - findingme - 03-18-2023

How's it going with E5 ReconGunner?

You've been quiet, and I'm wondering how this new run is working in you. I'd attempted to private message you weeks back, but your PM's are disabled.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 03-19-2023

(03-18-2023, 06:16 PM)findingme Wrote: How's it going with E5 ReconGunner? 

You've been quiet, and I'm wondering how this new run is working in you.  I'd attempted to private message you weeks back, but your PM's are disabled.

Been busy at my end of the world. Not much happening with E5 so far, because I keep having issues with MacroDroid. I finally have those out of the way, by going back to the very simple setup I've been using before.

I did have an interesting observation today. Almost all of my childhood memories, and many of my adult memories, are unpleasant, painful, or embarrassing. I know my childhood and adult life have not been a nonstop series of misery. But it's the unhappy memories that have stayed with me.

One thing I noticed about E5 on my first run: it will bring up what needs to be dealt with. So this issue of mainly negative memories is up for resolution.

Good.

P.S. I'll take a look at my PM settings. Thanks for the heads up!

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - findingme - 03-20-2023

Thanks for sharing that. I agree about the bad stuff being on the surface. But I go forward remembering my results on E2. Living free from poor self-beliefs is highly important.

It's been a good minute, but I've spent some time in both counseling and therapy offices. Some say healing subs are hard, but I fought myself intensely in those days. Healing subs are incredibly easy compared to walking into an counselor's office every week or every other week. And results are much, much quicker. Like night and day in comparison.

Plus with all the goodies included (self love, positive thinking, maturity, etc.), there's quite a difference.

Finally, the financial undertaking stopped and discouraged me numerous times as well. You don't pay once with counseling or therapy and keep going back. With subs, that's a given. They're a real gift IMO.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 03-20-2023

(03-20-2023, 01:19 AM)findingme Wrote: Thanks for sharing that. I agree about the bad stuff being on the surface. But I go forward remembering my results on E2. Living free from poor self-beliefs is highly important.

It's been a good minute, but I've spent some time in both counseling and therapy offices. Some say healing subs are hard, but I fought myself intensely in those days. Healing subs are incredibly easy compared to walking into an counselor's office every week or every other week. And results are much, much quicker. Like night and day in comparison.

Plus with all the goodies included (self love, positive thinking, maturity, etc.), there's quite a difference.

Finally, the financial undertaking stopped and discouraged me numerous times as well. You don't pay once with counseling or therapy and keep going back. With subs, that's a given. They're a real gift IMO.

Generally, I don't trust counselors, including the reasons you give here. Shannon is explicit, as I understand it, that his subs cause the mind and body to heal themselves, rather than imposing a predetermined end state. That alone generates high trust. Once you experience it, that trust gets built upon.

I need a good ASRB2 cycle of E5 - last week was interrupted by the final MacroDroid issue, and I could really use the DRS right about now. Negative people at work are targeting me, and I need to have them back down.

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - findingme - 03-26-2023

Did you ever find a solution for the ASRB2 issue?

RE: EHPRAv5 Second Pass - ReconGunner - 03-26-2023

(03-26-2023, 11:20 AM)findingme Wrote: Did you ever find a solution for the ASRB2 issue?

Funny you should ask. I was just logging in to report on that.

It's a bug in MacroDroid, and it hit again during my last ASRB2 cycle. I only got two days and it killed the third. I have simplified my macro yet again to try to get around whatever is triggering the bug. I have a couple more options before I give up on MacroDroid and find a different program to automate the loops.

Life is going well overall, though. I've got some stuff that has churned up during my attempts to run E5, and I'm eager to get it dealt with.