Subliminal Talk
Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 (/Thread-Local-Man-360-NO-SCOPE-AURA-SNIPES-These-H03s-with-RESPECT-LOGIC-X4A-1000)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion, Volume 7 - Shannon - 03-06-2023

(03-06-2023, 04:42 PM)Z-Man Wrote: Hey @Shannon 

Have you run the beast of sub Maverick that you created for yourself it?  If, so can you share what happened?

I have not.  I actually chose not to because I have a serious long term relationship, and I don't care to break it by growing faster than she can, when I finally found a woman who is willing and able to grow with me instead of stagnating out of fear and/or laziness.  That is why I had testers for it.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 03-06-2023

(03-06-2023, 05:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-06-2023, 04:33 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: You would know best, as you've built both programs from the ground up and have run them yourself. There could be a specific trauma that leads to X4A not executing.
When it comes to sex life issues, I have much less of an issue now than I did when I was younger. I have two girlfriends, and both know that I see the other. I'd say they're both in the 6-7 category when it comes to looks. I don't put in too much time or energy into my dating life, and that's to allow for more time for my career goals and purpose.
But, the issue of getting the women I want - the 8s, 9s, 10s, so to speak - was always tough.

When I was a decade younger, and was more horny than embarrassed, I'd make many approaches, and I'd get numbers, but I'd fumble when it came to setting up dates, relating with the gal, etc.. I still had smaller-scale relationships back then.
I also had a major MGTOW/Red pill rage phase - starting a full decade before that topic blew up on Tiktok 1-2 years ago - that has persisted in smaller amounts even until my run of Overcoming Fear.
I was much more awkward as a kid in high school; shy and whatnot. Always worried that I would get into trouble; might be an issue of shame.
I don't really fell shame nowadays, but that doesn't rule out its operating in the background.

Aha... that sheds some interesting light on things.

X4A is designed to focus on the three people within your sight that you most want to have sex with.  If you have two 6's who know about each other, but trouble getting the 8+ types, this says something about relating to those specific females.  Tell me, when you were younger, did you manage to fumble your way into red pill rage because you couldn't get what you wanted and blamed them for it?  Is it possible that some part of you resents those types of women for that experience still?  It sounds like you're stonewalling X4A, which would indicate a stone cold refusal to execute, which usually only ever happens when some part of you feels mortally threatened, so was there some experience that could have been associated with getting killed if you went after them?

Yes, absolutely yes. In elementary and high school, I had a string of crushes that never panned out (which, of course, I'm sure that she was being pined after by a bunch of boys, so the economics of it was out of whack.)

I just seemed invisible to those women, unless I pushed myself to be in front of them, but I knew that I was an orbiter.
Part of my 'game' was to try to progress things forward, but to not give away that I liked her, in that way; almost waiting for her to make steps, because otherwise she's "find out" that I "like her", and if she does, she will "obviously" reject me. Even if it would benefit me, I would close my feelings away, as I wanted some sexual variety, and assumed that casual sex meant being completely closed off on an emotional level. (I don't believe that anymore)

So a couple of years into uni, when I wasn't experiencing this great hookup culture I was hearing about, I get exposed to red pill (at the time, men's rights activist content was very popular) and MGTOW. My beliefs that these women are just floating on a cloud, living life on 'easy mode', and becoming corrupting by excessive choice.
That they made bad choices (not me), so why should they get to whine about the consequences of their bad choices?
The rest is history; becoming punitively pro-life, or anti subsidies for poor moms, can very easily spring from that.
I did a lot of internal work to rid myself of the overt resentment, but I'm sure that some fragments remain, as my subliminal history hasn't dealt with it directly. I've used other modalities in an attempt to directly tackle it.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Shannon - 03-07-2023

(03-06-2023, 06:09 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote:
(03-06-2023, 05:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: Aha... that sheds some interesting light on things.

X4A is designed to focus on the three people within your sight that you most want to have sex with.  If you have two 6's who know about each other, but trouble getting the 8+ types, this says something about relating to those specific females.  Tell me, when you were younger, did you manage to fumble your way into red pill rage because you couldn't get what you wanted and blamed them for it?  Is it possible that some part of you resents those types of women for that experience still?  It sounds like you're stonewalling X4A, which would indicate a stone cold refusal to execute, which usually only ever happens when some part of you feels mortally threatened, so was there some experience that could have been associated with getting killed if you went after them?

Yes, absolutely yes. In elementary and high school, I had a string of crushes that never panned out (which, of course, I'm sure that she was being pined after by a bunch of boys, so the economics of it was out of whack.)

I just seemed invisible to those women, unless I pushed myself to be in front of them, but I knew that I was an orbiter.
Part of my 'game' was to try to progress things forward, but to not give away that I liked her, in that way; almost waiting for her to make steps, because otherwise she's "find out" that I "like her", and if she does, she will "obviously" reject me. Even if it would benefit me, I would close my feelings away, as I wanted some sexual variety, and assumed that casual sex meant being completely closed off on an emotional level. (I don't believe that anymore)

So a couple of years into uni, when I wasn't experiencing this great hookup culture I was hearing about, I get exposed to red pill (at the time, men's rights activist content was very popular) and MGTOW. My beliefs that these women are just floating on a cloud, living life on 'easy mode', and becoming corrupting by excessive choice.
That they made bad choices (not me), so why should they get to whine about the consequences of their bad choices?
The rest is history; becoming punitively pro-life, or anti subsidies for poor moms, can very easily spring from that.
I did a lot of internal work to rid myself of the overt resentment, but I'm sure that some fragments remain, as my subliminal history hasn't dealt with it directly. I've used other modalities in an attempt to directly tackle it.

So why you deny yourself sex with 8-9-10's boils down to you resent them for bad behavior?  Is that what I'm hearing?

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 03-07-2023

(I thought I left a response earlier, but my tab suspended before hitting 'post reply')

I can't confirm that I consciously deny myself sex with 8-9-10s; it's possible that I have some subconscious junk that accomplishes basically that, but I don't consciously know.
It makes sense if that was the case.

I do get the conscious thought that the stakes are a bit higher when I consider approaching those women, as they are rare, and therefore scarce, and that they have a lot of options, so I do wonder what her other suitors are bringing to the table. Also, I get the occasional thought that there's probably a guy nearby who might try to MOG me in some way (e.g., strongarm or intimidate) or is her boyfriend/husband.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 03-07-2023

As an added note, I would speculate that there will soon be a large number of young men who are disaffected with the latest craze of red pill content, and have to content with what's termed "red pill rage"; the content acted as an amplifier for genuine grievances or inconveniences, but have not spun out of control, and has affected their ability to have an open heart, to trust, to drop grudges, or to apply a mature lens to dating dynamics.

This could be something that is addressed in either OF, OGSF, Aura of Love, or EHPRA, but I would only know from my experience with OF, and it did help a lot, probably by resolving an unconscious fear of women, or of the fears that come as a consequence of dealing with women (fear of rejection, of old age, etc.)

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Shannon - 03-07-2023

(03-07-2023, 05:49 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: (I thought I left a response earlier, but my tab suspended before hitting 'post reply')

I can't confirm that I consciously deny myself sex with 8-9-10s; it's possible that I have some subconscious junk that accomplishes basically that, but I don't consciously know.
It makes sense if that was the case.

I do get the conscious thought that the stakes are a bit higher when I consider approaching those women, as they are rare, and therefore scarce, and that they have a lot of options, so I do wonder what her other suitors are bringing to the table. Also, I get the occasional thought that there's probably a guy nearby who might try to MOG me in some way (e.g., strongarm or intimidate) or is her boyfriend/husband.

Alright, so my suggestion here is this.  Work on getting the relevant parts of you to understand that A) not all women are guilty of what you may have concluded all 8-9-10's are guilty of based on how you interpreted your experiences; B) get rid of the scarcity thinking, since it's not true unless you make it true.  I can suggest that you learn to manifest such women at will, and that is very useful if that is understood and used correctly; C) your occasional thoughts of competition or whatnot are based in fear and that is unnecessary if you are getting to know her in the right ways.  It sounds like you need to make some adjustments to how you make initial contact and get to know such women.

That said, if you learn and master manifestation, you can simply manifest your desired outcome, not just the woman.  Want hot NSA animal sex with a smoking hottie?  Just manifest it. 

Limited thinking is going to limit you by the responses it results in, and so will fear, anger, hate, blame, resentment and the other negative emotions.

(03-07-2023, 07:05 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: As an added note, I would speculate that there will soon be a large number of young men who are disaffected with the latest craze of red pill content, and have to content with what's termed "red pill rage"; the content acted as an amplifier for genuine grievances or inconveniences, but have not spun out of control, and has affected their ability to have an open heart, to trust, to drop grudges, or to apply a mature lens to dating dynamics.

This could be something that is addressed in either OF, OGSF, Aura of Love, or EHPRA, but I would only know from my experience with OF, and it did help a lot, probably by resolving an unconscious fear of women, or of the fears that come as a consequence of dealing with women (fear of rejection, of old age, etc.)

I suggest for you to use a combination of OGSF and AOL.  Do a run-through of OGSF and then 1-2-3 months of AOL and see what happens.  Bet you'll be surprised.  Smile

To be fair, I dug deep into my past thought processes at the time and gave my logic at the time. It might not be as prevalent as it would read in my text.

Funny enough, I am learning manifestation and am doing some coaching on the topic of self-concept when it comes to dating and attracting the women I desire the most.
And I'm also 6 days into Maverick, so I will need to complete the 6 months that I've pre-committed to before I can run OGSF or AOL, but I've considered those subliminals as well and will probably do them later into 2023.

Thanks for walking me through this.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - firsthelix - 03-12-2023

Thanks, AmpersndThe2nd, for your journal and for being so open and honest! I can very much relate to your story, and even though I had quite a lot of women in my life I had sex with, I always thought I would deserve better. I had a couple of 8-9-10's, but I always thought and still think, due to what I bring to the table, both physically, mentally, and spiritually, I deserved much more of the top tier. And, just like you, out of frustration not getting the ones you think you deserve, I tend to resort to RP rage.

The latest example in this respect is my current Tinder experience, While receiving quite a number of matches with 8-9-10's, I would usually get one response at max, often none, that being me contacting them, and even with good text game. So, while getting 1-tier matches isn't a problem for me, it doesn't go anywhere near a date, due to a lack of dialogue and responsiveness. Now that might have other reasons besides my personal ones, like them getting hammered with messages by a ton of dudes she had matches with as well, or ultra-short attention span, or be it she's there only for the attention without wanting to take things any further, or whatever. But regardless, as Shannon stated, I really have to be careful not to build up my resentment against those chicks, blaming them for not even being capable of having a simple conversation (I remember 5-10 years ago, you could easily get away with being cocky and you still got a dialogue that led to something, I don't do this anymore though, the Tinder game today is a totally different one in general, even though it varies from country to country).

Like you, I didn't get much out of DMSI either. I have the feeling that I constantly have to initiate and push things forward. I am an extroverted and social guy and easily strike up funny and interesting conversations with peeps, independent of their gender. But my wounded feelings about not getting enough from the women I desire most might block me from properly executing.

Thanks, Shannon, as well for shedding some light on how to go about it!