Subliminal Talk
Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal (/Thread-Male-Enhancement-V2-Length-Girth-5-9G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 07-30-2023

Hi everyone.

I've listened to the subliminal from 1/2/2023 - 7/30/23. A total of 7 consecutive 30-day cycles.

I do not plan on re-running the subliminal as I don't believe the gains I have experienced were worth the hassle of maintaining the strict listening schedule.

I did "gain" approximately 1/4 inch in length and 1/8 inch in girth in those 7 months.

I put gain in quotes because I'm not sure if they were truly gains or not.

I think the gains were just improvements in erection quality rather than actual new tissue growth.

Overall, I'm not too happy with the results and I think my time would've been better spent on another subliminal.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - faolck - 07-31-2023

(07-30-2023, 05:58 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: Hi everyone.

I've listened to the subliminal from 1/2/2023 - 7/30/23. A total of 7 consecutive 30-day cycles.

I do not plan on re-running the subliminal as I don't believe the gains I have experienced were worth the hassle of maintaining the strict listening schedule.

I did "gain" approximately 1/4 inch in length and 1/8 inch in girth in those 7 months.

I put gain in quotes because I'm not sure if they were truly gains or not.

I think the gains were just improvements in erection quality rather than actual new tissue growth.

Overall, I'm not too happy with the results and I think my time would've been better spent on another subliminal.

This sucks to hear. It was one of the subs I was hoping to use sooner rather than later…

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - lano1106 - 08-01-2023

1/4 inch gain is roughly a 4-5% gain which is not a total failure...

I would be curious of what amount of gains would have make the user satisfied of the result... 1inch or 20%?

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 08-04-2023

(08-01-2023, 12:55 PM)lano1106 Wrote: 1/4 inch gain is roughly a 4-5% gain which is not a total failure...

I would be curious of what amount of gains would have make the user satisfied of the result... 1inch or 20%?

I'd have been satisfied with 1/2 inch increase per 6 months of usage.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - GreekGod22 - 08-05-2023

@mindmatterz So you didn't do a "before" measurement at 100% erection? That would have given you a clear answer it the sub was effective or not...

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 08-06-2023

(08-05-2023, 02:48 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: @mindmatterz So you didn't do a "before" measurement at 100% erection? That would have given you a clear answer it the sub was effective or not...

You're assuming every user of this subliminal is able to achieve a 100% erection.

You're also assuming what a user believes is their 100% erection, is in fact their full erection capacity, which it may not actually be.

I took before and after measurements at the fullest erection I was capable of achieving.

I took the before measurements several times over several weeks prior to starting the subliminal to see how consistent the measurement was. It almost always hit the same mark, on same days it was slightly less - but I wrote down the largest measurement achieved.

If you read the early stages of my journal, you will see that I frequently wrote something along the lines of "erections seem fuller" or "erections are harder" - which would indicate that the erections I measured before the subliminal were not at their full capacity.

That is why I'm giving the disclaimer that I am not sure if the gains were actual new tissue growth or just improved erection quality.

Either way, I did achieve "gains" and positive results.

In my opinion, however, those gains/results were not that great considering I used the subliminal for 7 consecutive months.

I wouldn't say it was a waste of time, but I believe my time would've been better spent on a different subliminal or just doing manual/mechanical enlargement.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - lano1106 - 08-07-2023

(08-06-2023, 03:31 PM)mindmatterz Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 02:48 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: @mindmatterz So you didn't do a "before" measurement at 100% erection? That would have given you a clear answer it the sub was effective or not...

You're assuming every user of this subliminal is able to achieve a 100% erection.

You're also assuming what a user believes is their 100% erection, is in fact their full erection capacity, which it may not actually be.

I took before and after measurements at the fullest erection I was capable of achieving.

I took the before measurements several times over several weeks prior to starting the subliminal to see how consistent the measurement was. It almost always hit the same mark, on same days it was slightly less - but I wrote down the largest measurement achieved.

If you read the early stages of my journal, you will see that I frequently wrote something along the lines of "erections seem fuller" or "erections are harder" - which would indicate that the erections I measured before the subliminal were not at their full capacity.

That is why I'm giving the disclaimer that I am not sure if the gains were actual new tissue growth or just improved erection quality.

In my opinion, however, those gains/results were not that great considering I used the subliminal for 7 consecutive months.

I wouldn't say it was a waste of time, but I believe my time would've been better spent on a different subliminal or just doing manual/mechanical enlargement.

I hear you...

When the program has been released, I had a hard decision between growing my schlong or achieving monetary success... I ended up choosing UMS but the decision has not been instantaneous... I had to weigh carefully the pros and cons of each option...

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 08-13-2023

(08-07-2023, 11:01 PM)lano1106 Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 03:31 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: You're assuming every user of this subliminal is able to achieve a 100% erection.

I hear you...

When the program has been released, I had a hard decision between growing my schlong or achieving monetary success... I ended up choosing UMS but the decision has not been instantaneous... I had to weigh carefully the pros and cons of each option...

I'd say you made the right decision.

I wouldn't say I wasted my time, but I believe it would've been better spent using a different subliminal or using mechanical enhancement products like a pump or hanger. 

I'll probably try that out next and see what happens and maybe couple it with the testosterone subliminal.