Subliminal Talk
Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal (/Thread-Male-Enhancement-V2-Length-Girth-5-9G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 01-31-2023

Hello,

I just completed my first month of usage with the Male Enhancement V2 - Length & Girth.

USAGE:
  • Date: 01/02/2023 through 01/31/2023 (30 days).
  • Total Time: 90 hours (17 days of 4 hours. 2 days of 5 hours. 2 days of 6 hours).
  • Schedule: 6 days on, 3 days off (21 days of listening, 9 days of rest).
  • Masked Trickling Stream Track with iPod & Headphones. Volume at 50%.
  • Most days I was awake while listening. Some days I listened while preparing for bed. In those cases, I set an alarm for 4-6 hours after I started listening and would discontinue use upon waking up when the alarm rang.
RESULTS (so far):
  • Fuller flaccid hang.
  • Stronger & more frequent erections.
  • Less shrinkage (whether due to cold temperatures or exertion). 
  • Testicles seem to be hanging more and feel heavier as well.
  • Increased sex drive.
  • NOTE: I have taken my "before" measurements for length and girth, but I do not plan on measuring again until after I've completed six, 30-day cycles.
GOAL:
  • I'd like to ultimately increase my erect length by 1.5" and my erect girth by 1" (which is a proportional increase based on my current size).
  • I would not mind increasing my erect measurements by more than that, but its something I'd play by ear. The max I'd probably want to increase it by is 3" in length and 2" in girth.
THOUGHTS:
  • I don't know the limits of subliminal programming or the rate at which the body can produce growth through this type of mechanism. I have no clue how long it will take for my desired goals to be realized.
  • This is somewhat uncharted territory. Both because this subliminal is a newer release and also because there's not much proof of prior gains with older versions of Male Enhancement/Penis Enlargement - aside from a few testimonials without pictures or videos of their before/after size. 
  • If the subliminal is able to achieve 1" gains in erect length in 6 months (and the corresponding increase in erect girth), it would be a game changer.
  • I do believe subs work, as I've used plenty of Shannon's subs over the years and I have experienced positive effects from them.
  • This, however, would be the first sub I've used for physical changes of the body. I did use Shannon's original, I believe it was 4G Penis Enlargement years ago, and more recently the Male Enhancement V1 5.75G, but I did not use them for the minimum time requirement so I can't comment on their effectiveness.
  • As with everything, results will vary. But, I'd love to see a decent, verified sample size of gains and usage times. I think that would give a better idea of what's achievable with the sub - from "hard gainers" to "easy gainers".
  • For me, I would be satisfied with my purchase it the sub is able to achieve an increase of 0.5" in erect length (and the corresponding increase in erect girth) within a 6 month time frame. However, this would only be true if those results are repeatable. If I run through a second 6-month cycle, I'd expect to gain at least another 0.5". If the grow rate decrease over time, I don't think I'd be satisfied with the purchase.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - dissonance - 02-01-2023

(01-31-2023, 10:33 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: Hello,

I just completed my first month of usage with the Male Enhancement V2 - Length & Girth.

USAGE:
  • Total Time: 90 hours (17 days of 4 hours. 2 days of 5 hours. 2 days of 6 hours).
  • Most days I was awake while listening. Some days I listened while preparing for bed. In those cases, I set an alarm for 4-6 hours after I started listening and would discontinue use upon waking up when the alarm rang.
RESULTS (so far):
  • Fuller flaccid hang.
  • Increased sex drive.
  • NOTE: I have taken my "before" measurements for length and girth, but I do not plan on measuring again until after I've completed six, 30-day cycles.
GOAL:
  • I'd like to ultimately increase my erect length by 1.5" and my erect girth by 1" (which is a proportional increase based on my current size).
  • I would not mind increasing my erect measurements by more than that, but its something I'd play by ear. The max I'd probably want to increase it by is 3" in length and 2" in girth.
THOUGHTS:
  • I don't know the limits of subliminal programming or the rate at which the body can produce growth through this type of mechanism. I have no clue how long it will take for my desired goals to be realized.
  • This is somewhat uncharted territory. Both because this subliminal is a newer release and also because there's not much proof of prior gains with older versions of Male Enhancement/Penis Enlargement - aside from a few testimonials without pictures or videos of their before/after size. 
  • If the subliminal is able to achieve 1" gains in erect length in 6 months (and the corresponding increase in erect girth), it would be a game changer.
  • I do believe subs work, as I've used plenty of Shannon's subs over the years and I have experienced positive effects from them.
  • This, however, would be the first sub I've used for physical changes of the body. I did use Shannon's original, I believe it was 4G Penis Enlargement years ago, and more recently the Male Enhancement V1 5.75G, but I did not use them for the minimum time requirement so I can't comment on their effectiveness.
  • As with everything, results will vary. But, I'd love to see a decent, verified sample size of gains and usage times. I think that would give a better idea of what's achievable with the sub - from "hard gainers" to "easy gainers".
  • For me, I would be satisfied with my purchase it the sub is able to achieve an increase of 0.5" in erect length (and the corresponding increase in erect girth) within a 6 month time frame. However, this would only be true if those results are repeatable. If I run through a second 6-month cycle, I'd expect to gain at least another 0.5". If the grow rate decrease over time, I don't think I'd be satisfied with the purchase.

Good to see another tester. Cheers. Also, why do you not plan on measuring again, for you personally? I also am not going to measure for as long as possible cuz I feel like measuring too often with my last run of the previous version made me have self-fulfilling prophecy type hinderances of results (measure every few days and see no noticeable gains so i say to myself oh its not workin anymore lol)

It does feel fuller and and less shrinkage as well for me, too. Also in the shower, when I pull it to stretch out and check out by eye, it looks longer ever so slightly.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 02-01-2023

(02-01-2023, 01:12 AM)dissonance Wrote:
(01-31-2023, 10:33 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: Hello,

USAGE:
RESULTS (so far):
  • Fuller flaccid hang.
  • Increased sex drive.
GOAL:
THOUGHTS:

Good to see another tester. Cheers. Also, why do you not plan on measuring again, for you personally? I also am not going to measure for as long as possible cuz I feel like measuring too often with my last run of the previous version made me have self-fulfilling prophecy type hinderances of results (measure every few days and see no noticeable gains so i say to myself oh its not workin anymore lol)

It does feel fuller and and less shrinkage as well for me, too. Also in the shower, when I pull it to stretch out and check out by eye, it looks longer ever so slightly.

The directions say not to measure until after you finish one full cycle of 6 months usage. So, that's why I don't plan on measuring.

I assume the directions advise that for the reason you mentioned.

If a user keeps measuring daily/weekly/monthly and they haven't seen any gains, they're more likely to convince themselves that the sub doesn't work. Believing that the sub doesn't work would then make it much harder for the sub to actually work.

They're also more likely to stop usage before the 6 months is over, since the lack of immediate results might discourage them.

If I happen to notice what I would deem a significant amount of growth before the 6 months is up, my curiosity might get the best of me.

However, I'd say that may produce even better results since now I'd believe in the sub even more.

I already think both length and girth may have already increased slightly. But, it's not enough (yet) for me to give into my curiosity and measure.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - dissonance - 02-02-2023

How many months did you use MEv1 for?

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 02-04-2023

(02-02-2023, 09:25 PM)dissonance Wrote: How many months did you use MEv1 for?

I listened for 3 months/90 days.

I did not have any increases in my size within those 3 months.

The only results I experienced were things like improved erection quality, frequency, and duration. Meaning, my erections were harder, I achieved them more frequently, and the erections lasted longer.

I believe some of those results stayed, but my erections were still better while I was regularly listening to the sub.

I do believe I respond better to longer duration listening sessions and less days off. However, I will stick to the instructions for MEv2 until I feel a specific urge to listen for X amount of hours more per day.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 03-02-2023

Just completed my second consecutive 30-day run of the program.

USAGE:
  • Date: 02/01/2023 through 03/02/2023 (30 days).

• Total Time: 84 hours (21 days of 4 hours of listening).

• Masked Trickling Stream Track with iPod & Headphones. Volume at around 40%. I lowered the volume a bit because I think 50% volume was louder than it needed to be in the previous month.

• Most days I was awake while listening. Some days I listened while preparing for bed. In those cases, I set an alarm for 4 hours after I started listening and would discontinue use upon waking up when the alarm rang.

RESULTS:
  • I feel as if the results have been less noticeable than in the first month.
  • I'm not getting as frequent morning erections.
  • My erections are still harder than they were prior to listening.
  • I have been experiencing more shrinkage than I did in the first month and my flaccid does not seem as full as it was feeling in the first month. However, it has been quite a bit colder the past 30 days than it has been the first 30 days.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 04-03-2023

Month 3 completed.

3/3/2023 - 4/1/23.

6 days on, 3 days off.

18 days listening to sub, 12 days of rest.

4 loops per day. There were some days that I only did 2 or 3 loops, I would compensate on the following day by listening to 4 loops + the missing number of loops from previous day.

Results: I still have not measured, since I'm waiting for the 6-month mark as per instructions. Erections are strong. It does feel like its slightly longer and thicker, but I have not yet verified with an "after" measurement.

I have had the urge to increase the number of loops per day, so I have added an additional loop for Month 4 (which I started on 4/2/23).

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 04-06-2023

Question for @Shannon : If I am seeing more of an immediate response from increasing the volume, should I continue to listen at that volume?

I've been listening to the Masked Trickling Stream track, mostly during sleep, on an iPod with open-back headphones. The volume has been around 40-50% for the last 3 months of usage. The last few days I upped the volume to around 60%. At this volume, the track being played is loud enough for me to hear a faint...bee buzzing or murmuring type of sound beyond the trickling stream. I'm assuming that's the audio of the script being read allowed. If I'm awake while listening and I'm distracted with another task, I don't really notice the sound. But when I listen intently, I'm hearing it through most of the audio. I'm not quite sure if that means I'm playing the track too loudly or if its fine to listen at a volume loud enough to hear it. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say in regards to that distinct sound.

The last few days that I've increased the volume, I've noticed much harder, longer-lasting morning erections. On two occasions, I also had sexual dreams where I was engaged in intercourse and had what appeared to be a much larger penis than I currently have. In one of the dreams, it was large enough (girth wise) that penetration was not an easy task. I'm assuming the harder, longer-lasting morning erection upon waking up is a good sign. I'm also assuming the dreams where I have a larger penis is also a good sign. I suppose the emphasis on girth in the dream, is because I do desire girth over length. Though, I chose the Length & Girth version to save money and to see how accurate the larger penis but same proportions part of the script is.

I have not measured since I started listening 3 months ago. I have not missed a day listening either, keeping with the 6 days on 3 days off protocol. On several occasions I've listened for only 2-3 loops instead of 4, but I would compensate the following day by listening to 1-2 extra loops. My erection does appear and feel a bit larger at times. My flaccid penis and testicles also seem to hang more, with less shriveling during cold weather, exercise, or ejaculation. I'm hoping to achieve significant gains by month 6. To me that would mean a 1 inch increase in length and 0.65 inch increase in girth (based on my current dimensions). I think even a 1/2 inch increase in length would be pretty significant, considering I didn't do anything mechanically to alter my penis size (stretching, devices, etc). If satisfactory gains are achieved by month 6, I will definitely run the program again to see how much additional gains can be made in the same time period. Perhaps, I will increase loops per day or decrease rest days to see how those factors play into gains over the course of 6 months.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - Shannon - 04-09-2023

Point 1: Louder will give more results if the volume is not too loud; in this case, it makes for more urgency. Too loud will result in a lessening of results, or a resistance or rejection response (stop yelling at me!). It is also a good idea to change the volume occasionally (every 2-3 weeks), up and down, as long as you don't go above the threshold of "Stop yelling at me!". This helps alleviate subconscious boredom, and prevents acclimation.

Point 2: You cannot do fewer loops on one day and then try to compensate later. That will not work. You must FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. The number of loops is not arbitrarily chosen at random, or just because I thought that sounded like a good number. It is chosen very specifically and for very good reasons. Don't expect to get good results when you don't FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 04-10-2023

(04-09-2023, 08:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: Point 1: Louder will give more results if the volume is not too loud; in this case, it makes for more urgency.  Too loud will result in a lessening of results, or a resistance or rejection response (stop yelling at me!).  It is also a good idea to change the volume occasionally (every 2-3 weeks), up and down, as long as you don't go above the threshold of "Stop yelling at me!".  This helps alleviate subconscious boredom, and prevents acclimation.

Point 2: You cannot do fewer loops on one day and then try to compensate later.  That will not work.  You must FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.  The number of loops is not arbitrarily chosen at random, or just because I thought that sounded like a good number.  It is chosen very specifically and for very good reasons.  Don't expect to get good results when you don't FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.

Thank you for the reply @Shannon

Regarding Point 1, makes perfect sense. I will keep the volume I currently have it set to, since it appears to be working better that way for now.

Regarding Point 2, it wasn't my intent to listen to the sub fewer than 4 loops. I had obligations and time restraints that only gave me that amount of time to listen. I figured it would be better to listen to 2-3 loops than 0 loops on a scheduled "on day". In 3 months of listening there were only 5 incidences of me listening for either 2-3 hours. I keep a log of exact times of use and total loops played for each day. Those 5 occurrences all happened in the 3rd month of listening. The first two months I never listened for less than 4 loops, 6 days on, 2 days off. There were some instances of me listening for 5-6 loops in the first two months. Nevertheless, points understood. Thank you.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - Shannon - 04-11-2023

(04-10-2023, 09:32 PM)mindmatterz Wrote:
(04-09-2023, 08:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: Point 1: Louder will give more results if the volume is not too loud; in this case, it makes for more urgency.  Too loud will result in a lessening of results, or a resistance or rejection response (stop yelling at me!).  It is also a good idea to change the volume occasionally (every 2-3 weeks), up and down, as long as you don't go above the threshold of "Stop yelling at me!".  This helps alleviate subconscious boredom, and prevents acclimation.

Point 2: You cannot do fewer loops on one day and then try to compensate later.  That will not work.  You must FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.  The number of loops is not arbitrarily chosen at random, or just because I thought that sounded like a good number.  It is chosen very specifically and for very good reasons.  Don't expect to get good results when you don't FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.

Thank you for the reply @Shannon

Regarding Point 1, makes perfect sense. I will keep the volume I currently have it set to, since it appears to be working better that way for now.

Regarding Point 2, it wasn't my intent to listen to the sub fewer than 4 loops. I had obligations and time restraints that only gave me that amount of time to listen. I figured it would be better to listen to 2-3 loops than 0 loops on a scheduled "on day". In 3 months of listening there were only 5 incidences of me listening for either 2-3 hours. I keep a log of exact times of use and total loops played for each day. Those 5 occurrences all happened in the 3rd month of listening. The first two months I never listened for less than 4 loops, 6 days on, 2 days off. There were some instances of me listening for 5-6 loops in the first two months. Nevertheless, points understood. Thank you.

Alright, but if you know that having not enough time is a possibility, then adjust your listening schedule in advance accordingly.  Why can't you listen while you sleep?

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 04-11-2023

(04-11-2023, 09:49 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-10-2023, 09:32 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: Thank you for the reply @Shannon

Alright, but if you know that having not enough time is a possibility, then adjust your listening schedule in advance accordingly.  Why can't you listen while you sleep?

Most of the time I do listen while I'm asleep and set an alarm to wake up so I can take the headphones off after 4 loops.

Periodically there's mandatory overtime at work, where I'd have to stay up to 24 hours. I'm usually not warned in advanced that this is going to happen. It tends to be a last minute issue when there's either people calling out or some type of incident happened at work. I don't bring my iPod or headphones to work with me, but I also wouldn't be able to listen to 4 loops (or any loops) at work even if I did. I also don't get the following day off, if I get stuck for an extended shift. By the time I get home I'll have around 4 hours before I have to be up and get ready for work again. In the previous month, this situation occurred 5 times that all happened to be on scheduled listening days.

If I knew in advance what days I'd have to work overtime, I'd adjust my listening schedule accordingly. However, 9/10 I don't get the notice.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 05-06-2023

Month 4 completed.

4/2/23 - 5/1/23

6 days on, 3 days off.

21 days listening to sub, 9 days of rest.

4 loops per day for 11 days. 5 loops per day for 10 days. (94 hours total)

Results: Basically same thing as in previous months. Longer lasting and harder morning wood. Easier getting aroused. Flaccid seems fuller at times. Erect length appears a little longer, maybe. Have not measured since starting to confirm if this is actually the case.

RE: Male Enhancement V2 (Length & Girth, 5.9G) - Journal - mindmatterz - 06-11-2023

Sorry for the delay. Haven't really been online, but I have continued my listening.

Month 5 completed.

5/2/23 - 5/31/23

6 days on, 3 days off.

21 days listening to sub, 9 days of rest.

Increased to 5 loops per day. (105 hours total)

Results: Same results as previous months...I think there's been stagnation. Erection hardness and frequency are as good as they've been since probably month 2. Flaccid still feels more full on days I use the sub. I don't think there's been actual size gains, however. I've started month 6 on 6/1/23, and have bumped up to 6 loops per day. I'll measure at the end of month 6 and see what size results I've acquired.