Subliminal Talk
OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life (/Thread-OGSF-5-9G-Journal-Stress-and-Anxiety-already-high-in-everyday-life)

Pages: 1 2 3

OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - racktree - 01-30-2023

I have been troubled with anything that has to do with emotional healing, especially when it comes to fear. I go into terror, panic attacks, shaking hands, heavy breathing, overwhelmed state and anger. I take ghee butter through the nose daily which helps lower my overall anxiety levels during the day.

Decided to give the newly released OGSF a try. And just finished listening to four loops.

Run Advanced Stress Relief for 45 minutes just before the OGSF four loops.
During the 3rd loop, around the 25-minute I had a shallow breath which reminded me of a panic attack episode. At that point I forgot everything I am supposed to do when I experience a panic attack even though I know a lot of techniques. My only thought at that point was to put my head under ice cold water to snap out of it. Immediately got up, put my hands under cold water and got it under control.

Ten minutes later, shaking hands, feelings of weakness and sensations of passing out (I didn't). I never passed out in my life but reached close to it once or twice. The rest of the playtime was with high levels of anxiety, difficulty to breath and being hyperactive. Did some qi gong routines which releases tension from the body and nervous system. Went to toilet way more than I should. Felt thirsty. Some thoughts came up. Some sensations, same fear I have when I will travel by plane.

Sheesh. What a ride. Gladly, day one is over  Drinks

So I chose this title for the thread as anyone having similar or even worse reactions, can track my progress as well, get some motivation and possibly we can find solutions together.
For now, next listen tomorrow, I am going to use Advanced Stress Relief for 55 minutes instead. Meanwhile I am preparing other aids as well if this is not enough. I have melissa herb (lemon balm) in high concentrated strength in liquid form. It lowers my anxiety/stress levels by 2-3 points out of 10 on normal occasions. It will be my next backup card.

I am not going down without a fight. No, I am not after a "fight", but judging my circumstances and the first experience, it is wise to prepare and plan ahead for success.

A question arises: the auto-config module might urge me to play the program for more/less loops or days. How do I know for sure if this urge is based on the auto-config module and not my terrified subconscious mind or some kind of self-sabotage? With DMSI I knew because I was craving for more and later verified the better results. With OGSF better results might be less challenges but diminished effects due to wrong judgment of playtime.

Edit:
Doing a quick edit to make a point clear. My experience might be rocky and bold, it is just me. I'm like that with anything which has to do with healing. Don't compare my challenges or take them into account as a consideration for listening to this program.

RE: OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - Shannon - 01-30-2023

(01-30-2023, 04:55 AM)racktree Wrote: I have been troubled with anything that has to do with emotional healing, especially when it comes to fear. I go into terror, panic attacks, shaking hands, heavy breathing, overwhelmed state and anger. I take ghee butter through the nose daily which helps lower my overall anxiety levels during the day.

Decided to give the newly released OGSF a try. And just finished listening to four loops.

Run Advanced Stress Relief for 45 minutes just before the OGSF four loops.
During the 3rd loop, around the 25-minute I had a shallow breath which reminded me of a panic attack episode. At that point I forgot everything I am supposed to do when I experience a panic attack even though I know a lot of techniques. My only thought at that point was to put my head under ice cold water to snap out of it. Immediately got up, put my hands under cold water and got it under control.

Ten minutes later, shaking hands, feelings of weakness and sensations of passing out (I didn't). I never passed out in my life but reached close to it once or twice. The rest of the playtime was with high levels of anxiety, difficulty to breath and being hyperactive. Did some qi gong routines which releases tension from the body and nervous system. Went to toilet way more than I should. Felt thirsty. Some thoughts came up. Some sensations, same fear I have when I will travel by plane.

Sheesh. What a ride. Gladly, day one is over  Drinks

So I chose this title for the thread as anyone having similar or even worse reactions, can track my progress as well, get some motivation and possibly we can find solutions together.
For now, next listen tomorrow, I am going to use Advanced Stress Relief for 55 minutes instead. Meanwhile I am preparing other aids as well if this is not enough. I have melissa herb (lemon balm) in high concentrated strength in liquid form. It lowers my anxiety/stress levels by 2-3 points out of 10 on normal occasions. It will be my next backup card.

I am not going down without a fight. No, I am not after a "fight", but judging my circumstances and the first experience, it is wise to prepare and plan ahead for success.

A question arises: the auto-config module might urge me to play the program for more/less loops or days. How do I know for sure if this urge is based on the auto-config module and not my terrified subconscious mind or some kind of self-sabotage? With DMSI I knew because I was craving for more and later verified the better results. With OGSF better results might be less challenges but diminished effects due to wrong judgment of playtime.

If you're having reactions like that, then don't worry about autoconfig and just follow the instructions for a while.

RE: OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - StridingStrider - 01-30-2023

Wow racktree. I have similar problems. Hope this works out for you, and I'll have to try some of those strategies.

Judging by TID today OGSF will be a rocky ride!

RE: OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - racktree - 01-30-2023

Thank you Shannon.

@StridingStrider yeah I hope it works for me as well. I see you have been running healing programs for some time now. That's great for you! I will read through your latest journal.

So an update for the date, things are not going that great.
I felt some relief  time after the loops ended. However, anxiety remained high throughout the rest of the day. I felt stiffness on the neck and other muscles of the body (upper back, jaw). I was crossing and squeezing my legs, it felt some kind of safety mechanism of the body. I need to figure out a way to control what is coming up as it must not be good for the body.

I have a bioresonance device which also includes frequencies for managing stress. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. This time it didn't. 
I went ahead and took the melissa herb liquid at full dose. My mind seems to be a bit at peace however I feel a rush, tightness on the chest, my pulse is a bit higher than normal and my fingers clench a bit. I feel my nervous system overwhelmed. 

Next thing I'll employ is deep breathing exercises. I also could take some pills... librax. I wanted to ask but I think the answer is obvious... they will intervening with the subliminal audio's workings.

ps. I apologize for mixing stress and anxiety. I don't know their differences and I was never able to determine what is what.

RE: OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - User_000 - 01-30-2023

(01-30-2023, 11:37 AM)racktree Wrote: Thank you Shannon.

@StridingStrider yeah I hope it works for me as well. I see you have been running healing programs for some time now. That's great for you! I will read through your latest journal.

I felt some relief  time after the loops ended. However, anxiety remained high throughout the rest of the day. I felt stiffness on the neck and other muscles of the body (upper back, jaw). I was crossing and squeezing my legs, it felt some kind of safety mechanism of the body. I need to figure out a way to control what is coming up as it must not be good for the body.

I have a bioresonance device which also includes frequencies for managing stress. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. This time it didn't. 
I went ahead and took the melissa herb liquid at full dose. My mind seems to be a bit at peace however I feel a rush, tightness on the chest, my pulse is a bit higher than normal and my fingers clench a bit. I feel my nervous system overwhelmed. 

Next thing I'll employ is deep breathing exercises. I also could take some pills... librax. I wanted to ask but I think the answer is obvious... they will intervening with the subliminal audio's workings.

ps. I apologize for mixing stress and anxiety. I don't know their differences and I was never able to determine what is what.

This reminds me of the old days when I was so dizzy and tired that going down the stairs was pure hell, not that I didn't lived with muscle pain and feeling the nervous system overwhelmed at times, sounds pretty hard to deal with, are you planning to try with hybrid? at least in my experience helps to deal better with symptoms, but is just me.

RE: OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - racktree - 01-30-2023

@User_000 I am on hybrid ocean version.

I don't know, I am terrified for tomorrow's session to be honest. I am thinking if there are changes I can make like lower the volume or the loops or run for less days on. I don't know.

(01-30-2023, 11:44 AM)User_000 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 11:37 AM)racktree Wrote: Thank you Shannon.

This reminds me of the old days when I was so dizzy and tired that going down the stairs was pure hell, not that I didn't lived with muscle pain and feeling the nervous system overwhelmed at times, sounds pretty hard to deal with, are you planning to try with hybrid? at least in my experience helps to deal better with symptoms, but is just me.

RE: OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - User_000 - 01-30-2023

(01-30-2023, 11:52 AM)racktree Wrote: @User_000 I am on hybrid ocean version.

I don't know, I am terrified for tomorrow's session to be honest. I am thinking if there are changes I can make like lower the volume or the loops or run for less days on. I don't know.

I assumed you were using ultrasonic since you mentioned 4 loops, maybe try only 2 to match the 4 loops of ultrasonic since hybrid is stronger.

Whoa... Is this true? I had no idea about this. If I can go with just two loops it would be much better. I mean today it went nuclear after the 3rd loop...

edit:
hmmm, just found a Shannon's post about hybrid being aggressive. I am considering masked ocean 4 loops or hybrid 2 loops now. I am happy and back in game (mentally)! haha

(01-30-2023, 12:01 PM)User_000 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 11:52 AM)racktree Wrote: @User_000 I am on hybrid ocean version.

I assumed you were using ultrasonic since you mentioned 4 loops, maybe try only 2 to match the 4 loops of ultrasonic since hybrid is stronger.

(01-30-2023, 12:03 PM)racktree Wrote: Whoa... Is this true? I had no idea about this. If I can go with just two loops it would be much better. I mean today it went nuclear after the 3rd loop...

4 loops of hybrid seems a little too much to manage, maybe your subconscious got upset about it, also happened to me.

(01-30-2023, 12:08 PM)User_000 Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 12:03 PM)racktree Wrote: Whoa... Is this true? I had no idea about this. If I can go with just two loops it would be much better. I mean today it went nuclear after the 3rd loop...

4 loops of hybrid seems a little to much to manage, maybe your subconscious got upset about it, also happened to me.

Thanks buddy. I had no clue!

RE: OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - callie - 01-30-2023

Hey man. I just wanted to let you know that Shannon has repeatedly advised against starting with hybrid in this newer generation of subs, until you know how masked/ultrasonic affect you. Given that you have already mentioned having a lot of pre-existing anxiety, I think it would be wise to follow that advice.

OK thank you. I've been away from the forums for some time and catching up now. I'll switch to masked then.

(01-30-2023, 12:12 PM)callie Wrote: Hey man. I just wanted to let you know that Shannon has repeatedly advised against starting with hybrid in this newer generation of subs, until you know how masked/ultrasonic affect you. Given that you have already mentioned having a lot of pre-existing anxiety, I think it would be wise to follow that advice.

RE: OGSF 5.9G Journal - Stress and Anxiety already high in everyday life - Shannon - 01-30-2023

1. Don't assume that you can arbitrarily lower the loops on Hybrid. Hybrid should be used at the same number of loops as everything else. Otherwise you're not getting any real benefit from it.
2. Don't use Hybrid until you've tried both Ultrasonic and Masked.
3. Masked will probably make things easier for you.
4. Don't start trying to lower loops or volume. The reason you're responding that way is that it's working, and if you always give in before getting somewhere it will just train your subconscious to do that to escape and you'll never make any real progress.
5. You might want to switch to using ASR after the loops.

(01-30-2023, 01:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: 1. Don't assume that you can arbitrarily lower the loops on Hybrid.  Hybrid should be used at the same number of loops as everything else.  Otherwise you're not getting any real benefit from it.
2. Don't use Hybrid until you've tried both Ultrasonic and Masked.
3. Masked will probably make things easier for you.
4. Don't start trying to lower loops or volume.  The reason you're responding that way is that it's working, and if you always give in before getting somewhere it will just train your subconscious to do that to escape and you'll never make any real progress.
5. You might want to switch to using ASR after the loops.

Thanks for the feedback Shannon. Really appreciate it  Blackhat