Subliminal Talk
Advanced Stress Relief 5.9G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Advanced Stress Relief 5.9G Journal (/Thread-Advanced-Stress-Relief-5-9G-Journal)

Advanced Stress Relief 5.9G Journal - racktree - 01-24-2023

Making this journal to understand if I am doing anything wrong. I have already been recording my stress levels before and after but the results don't make sense.
I have been listening through my computer speakers. Volume is intuitive in terms of not being too  loud or too quiet and also being able to listen to it without being frustrated by it being very loud.

January 21st, stress level at 8 out of 10, listened for 25 minutes (made a mistake listening too little). After an hour I can report it might have went down to 7/10.
January 22nd stress level at 6/10, listened for 35 minutes, went down to 4 and stayed low for the rest of the day.
January 24th stress level at 7/10, listened for 35 minutes, went down to 5 after an hour and risen again to like 6/10 two hours later. I did nothing which would contribute to my stress level increasing.

The plan is to not listen to it for at least the next two days and next time if stress is above 6 I will listen for 45 minutes. If this doesn't have concrete results maybe I will try for 55 minutes or the whole track.

Lastly I wanted to mention that I am not sure if I am confusing anxiety with stress, stress with anxiety.

RE: Advanced Stress Relief 5.9G Journal - racktree - 01-31-2023

I have been using ASR alongside with OGSF.

I wanted to report that today is the first time I used it for 55 minutes. It lowered my stress significantly and sent me for sleep. Not a forced sleep but the one which if you have the time you want to go for.

It is the first time I've seen significant results with ASR and they were similar to what Librax is doing to me whenever I take it. That's good news!

RE: Advanced Stress Relief 5.9G Journal - Shannon - 02-03-2023

Please explain what Librax is. I'm not familiar with it. I presume it's a calmative drug, but how specifically does it affect you?

RE: Advanced Stress Relief 5.9G Journal - racktree - 02-04-2023

@Shannon
Librax is a medication I used in the past which helped me with upset stomach and in general with my digestion system. It is antispasmodic and antisecretory. However I noticed when I take it, it relaxes me (mind as well as body). A doctor verified by telling me that it relaxes the gut and muscles (mainly muscles around the stomach and abdominal area). Now I don't know why but when I take it, it lowers my anxiety and calms me.

I don't know how to describe it but my fears don't trigger resulting in less anxiety/stress. I don't know if its connected somehow with an issue I have with the guts or stopping some kind of inflammation. I only know that it provides me a relaxing effect, peaceful mind, muscle relaxing (in general).

RE: Advanced Stress Relief 5.9G Journal - Shannon - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 02:04 AM)racktree Wrote: @Shannon
Librax is a medication I used in the past which helped me with upset stomach and in general with my digestion system. It is antispasmodic and antisecretory. However I noticed when I take it, it relaxes me (mind as well as body). A doctor verified by telling me that it relaxes the gut and muscles (mainly muscles around the stomach and abdominal area). Now I don't know why but when I take it, it lowers my anxiety and calms me.

I don't know how to describe it but my fears don't trigger resulting in less anxiety/stress. I don't know if its connected somehow with an issue I have with the guts or stopping some kind of inflammation. I only know that it provides me a relaxing effect, peaceful mind, muscle relaxing (in general).

Very interesting.  Thank you.