Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-3-5--11442)

DMSI 3.5 - User_000 - 01-19-2023

After some thinking, the symptoms from E5 were pretty much the same as with OFv4 so I will wait for OGSF, until then maybe I will have some fun haha.

Yesterday was the first day and I was already executing the second goal, the one to develop and improve self esteem, respect, image... so much that doesn't matter to me if no women is attracted haha, I was having a great time with myself and today I just woke up to see my self image has improved +2, I consider myself average, neither ugly or handsome but today I was looking myself through a mirror and holy shit I'm pretty good, let's see what happen next.

Usage: 2 loops hybrid format.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Qiel - 01-19-2023

(01-19-2023, 06:31 AM)User_000 Wrote: After some thinking, the symptoms from E5 were pretty much the same as with OFv4 so I will wait for OGSF, until then maybe I will have some fun haha.

Yesterday was the first day and I was already executing the second goal, the one to develop and improve self esteem, respect, image... so much that doesn't matter to me if no women is attracted haha, I was having a great time with myself and today I just woke up to see my self image has improved +2, I consider myself average, neither ugly or handsome but today I was looking myself through a mirror and holy shit I'm pretty good, let's see what happen next.

Usage: 2 loops hybrid format.

DMSI looks like an interesting subs, that time I thought the $1500 5.9G version will come out so I hold my bucks for that baby, but then I realize it's not gonna come out for the time being, that's why I bought X4A.. great choice 'cus the subs are enjoyable. Can't wait to see your journey with DMSIv3.5. Btw if you wanna run OGSF (the building process may take only 2-4 weeks), why don't just give yourself a rest a bit? So there's no turbulence between transtioning subs.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - User_000 - 01-19-2023

(01-19-2023, 06:42 AM)Qiel Wrote: DMSI looks like an interesting subs, that time I thought the $1500 5.9G version will come out so I hold my bucks for that baby, but then I realize it's not gonna come out for the time being, that's why I bought X4A.. great choice 'cus the subs are enjoyable. Can't wait to see your journey with DMSIv3.5. Btw if you wanna run OGSF (the building process may take only 2-4 weeks), why don't just give yourself a rest a bit? So there's no turbulence between transtioning subs.

I just gave myself 1 day of rest between E5 and DMSI, doesn't seem to be any kind of turbulence but if I get results maybe OGSF can wait for a while.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - User_000 - 01-21-2023

I can see the sub is working, at least one bit for sure, my presence seems to be different but let's make clear that I don't seem to be attracted to most women (I'm pretty picky), luckily for me there is one I'm interested in and she seemed to be interested in me quite a bit (if her glare was a clear sign of that), if that was the case then goal 1 is going smooth, also experienced the celebrity effect at least for one bit (I'm not quite the social person) but I had two guys close, one seemed to be friendly while the other just looked at me but avert the gaze when I looked back at him (hopefully he wasn't into me haha).

Now for my bad luck I'm probably not running into this girl anymore, that's bad, I really picked some interest in her but that's life and I need to learn how to approach people.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - User_000 - 01-22-2023

Maybe 2 loops is too much or I'm overcoming resistance, the first time my chest was hurting as hell and then my throat was also in pain, then the same pressure in my nose and sometimes the chest's pain, but I'm feeling tired as soon as I wake up (not enough to make me fall asleep again), then at night is easy to fall asleep.

I just saw the files from Maverick and remembered one dream I had tonight, it was a text message that had written "Maverick" and that's all, kind of weird because I never considered using it, even now I don't care, maybe the next time is available I will consider it.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:40 AM)User_000 Wrote: Maybe 2 loops is too much or I'm overcoming resistance, the first time my chest was hurting as hell and then my throat was also in pain, then the same pressure in my nose and sometimes the chest's pain, but I'm feeling tired as soon as I wake up (not enough to make me fall asleep again), then at night is easy to fall asleep.

I just saw the files from Maverick and remembered one dream I had tonight, it was a text message that had written "Maverick" and that's all, kind of weird because I never considered using it, even now I don't care, maybe the next time is available I will consider it.

That kind of response would suggest that you're deeply afraid of what DMSI is trying to accomplish and some part or parts of you are fighting it.  Less would not be helpful.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - User_000 - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 11:13 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 06:40 AM)User_000 Wrote: Maybe 2 loops is too much or I'm overcoming resistance, the first time my chest was hurting as hell and then my throat was also in pain, then the same pressure in my nose and sometimes the chest's pain, but I'm feeling tired as soon as I wake up (not enough to make me fall asleep again), then at night is easy to fall asleep.

That kind of response would suggest that you're deeply afraid of what DMSI is trying to accomplish and some part or parts of you are fighting it.  Less would not be helpful.

The fact that today the symptoms didn't showed up and woke up very tired might confirm it.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 01-23-2023

Tired only comes from one of two possible reasons. Either you've used up your energy and you need a break, or you're fighting yourself and wasting your energy. The former won't happen if you're following the directions. The latter will happen if you're resisting. It sounds like some part of you is resisting to me.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - User_000 - 01-23-2023

I used it today, didn't sleep that well but I'm no longer tired and no symptoms for the moment.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - User_000 - 01-24-2023

Yesterday was full of surprises, I ran into the girl I mentioned before but didn't have the chance to speak with her, after that there were no symptoms from social anxiety and didn't care about it which is rare but I'm grateful for it, and finally it looks like I got the attention from some other girls as well, at least is weird that a women talk to me from behind (that is extremely rare).