Subliminal Talk
Keith's OGSF Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Keith's OGSF Journey (/Thread-Keith-s-OGSF-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-28-2023

(01-28-2023, 01:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm seeing TID affect my GF in ways that really make me happy, because she has struggled with some stuff concerning exactly what you're talking about, so I think you'll find it worth your investment.  People who are deeply emotional and very sensitive should benefit a lot from this program; that's part of what it was specifically designed for.

I love it !! Thanks Man.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Z-Man - 01-28-2023

(01-28-2023, 02:31 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(01-28-2023, 01:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm seeing TID affect my GF in ways that really make me happy, because she has struggled with some stuff concerning exactly what you're talking about, so I think you'll find it worth your investment.  People who are deeply emotional and very sensitive should benefit a lot from this program; that's part of what it was specifically designed for.

I love it !! Thanks Man.

Hi Keith, Shannon put in all the bells and whistles in this. Also Yabba Dabba Doo. With a little Bam Bam..Bam Bam Bam. This Sub will be kicking ass and taking names when you run it.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-28-2023

(01-28-2023, 04:31 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(01-28-2023, 02:31 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:  I love it !! Thanks Man.

Hi Keith, Shannon put in all the bells and whistles in this. Also Yabba Dabba Doo. With a little Bam Bam..Bam Bam Bam. This Sub will be kicking ass and taking names when you run it.

Me:

Ha!! Good One Z-Man. Indeed this program will be kickin' ass and taking names. I REALLY and truly get the sense that this program is gonna help me, to help set myself freer than I've been in full, ina long,long time. its time and Heck Yeah Im ready, really ready. thanks Z- Man. keep up the good groove and kepp pluggin' away !!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-29-2023

Shannon on OGSF 5.9 creatiing progress:
"That said, it's going to benefit from the aura I give it also, both DRS and something else. The something else may or may not remain a secret when it is published." ----

Me:
I wonder what the heck this actually is? I Bet anything its a Love aura added and/or a Love/Forgiveness aura added in with DRS,two auric functions

Or how about, " a Healing Love " Vibe that any one around us, gets zapped with healing love too !!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-29-2023

I AM definitely processing some deep stuff, I mean some heavy energy, I feel like the TID of OGSF 5.9 is prep-ing me for the 3 weeks from now when I actually purchase this program..... I'd also like to say:

Birth trauma.. I wager , based on the description page, that OFGS 5.9 would help to heal/clear/recover-rebuild from "Birth Trauma' as well,of which includes ,shame, guilt, and definitely a whole lotta fear !!
Trauma is trauma and if this program is designed as it is stated and IT IS, to help heal trauma, then it stands to reason that it'd work on birth trauma as well. if you dont know what that is or all that that is and you're interested enough to really find out the deeper meanings of this
look up Dr. Fredrick LeBoyer's Book " Birth without Violence" and /or the book
"Rebirthing: The Science of Enjoying ALL of your Life" By Phil Laut & Jimi Leonard

https://www.amazon.com/Birth-without-Violence-Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9rick-Leboyer/dp/1594772975

https://www.amazon.com/Rebirthing-Science-Enjoying-Your-Life/dp/0961013206

Ive used some other IML subs that went far back, beyound this life time, including but not exclusively time shifting, previous life energies,etc.
SO yeah OGSF 5.9 Just very welll may help heal deep wounding trauam from birth in the womb,coming out and right after there of, that good shit right thete my friend is a Mofo of a game changer !!
OGSF 5.0 in a phrase : This aint no small potatoes,fella !

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-30-2023

Well, I found my answer....from the description page of the brand new , in my view, industrial strength, version of OGSF 5.9, below. Energy follows Intention, I'm going back to da womb, the journey traveled to enter this world and the shocking bright lights, upon entering this world in the birthing room, the shock of burlap, sandpaper material on super super sensitive new born ,fresh outta the womb, skin, separation from mother and father right off, medical staff that was half ass "present" ,so so - here and now,etc. -
Fast forward..
Back in1989 , I did a very special 17 day training on healing birth trauma and related
"Material" in which amoung many many other things, I re-experienced my birth travel and birth itself, saw it from above and at the same time was fully engaged in it , I experienced it, in it's totality, all the feelings sensations and trauma as well.... Yeah I'm going back to the future and heal some even deeper shit .
Brief background, after birth, growing up, emotional atmosphere...
Hard working Alcoholic functional dysfunctional, Scot Irish Daddy,deeply deeply wounded Alpha Male , stunted emotional growth. Daily / weekly verbal abuse to whole family,(singled me out especially,) weekends usually included physical abuse( yelling, hitting in some form or fashion etc) family at large deeply traumatized, toxic as shit. Later all family members trauma bonded with said "Alkey"(Alcoholic), except me, I left at 19, moved , toxic followed me there,5 miles away, at 20 I moved 3,000 miles away. They did not follow me there !

The spiritual - emotional, energetic work
45 years of intense, deep work on n with myself, the journey definitely continues and the work with OGSF 5.9 will definitely be an integral part of this process,along with a few more "energetic" tools in my energetic tool box
Time to dive deeper & git freer !!
1/30/23
PS: Exceptionally Tired! I Been Bushed to the Bone, Tired. ( Many hours later)

OGSF 5.9
"A: This program instructs your subconscious to try to process, heal and move past all of your traumatic experiences, but not all at once. It does not limit its efforts to any particular type. "

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-03-2023

Shannon's quote from his private journaling :

Added this to the description of OGSF today, after seeing what happened to my GF.

Quote:
"WARNING: This program is extremely powerful and very cathartic. If you have moderate or severe trauma to process, you should make sure you have some sort of emotional support system to rely on while using this program!

Long story short, when the time comes to deal with and release things, you may find yourself overwhelmed with emotions. Having someone who understands and cares, even if all they understand is that you need someone to listen, be there with you or hold you, is important for this process."

Me: if I do choose to get/run/stay with this program , based on what I Just read from abouve, I Have a few good friends to call on
and a ton of 'warmline" phone numbers to call to /vent/cry/share/release with it,as I discovered them searching for some help and relief from
Care giver's burn out, from many months ago. crying my eyes out alone, if need be, or going out in the woods and screaming MY Lungs out, or simply going out in nature, talking a long walk, deeper, connected breathes, asking for help from beyound the veil ,ect
I also have some deeper clearing options available to Me, to help me move thru and process this deeper stuff, that OGSF 5.9 will shurely bring up
for the sake of healing/clearing/recovering .

I've got to weigh my options here, risks and all the rest, as I care give with MY 87 year old, Mother, and already the extened family thing is touchy as hell.
Then again it may come down to Truck it, its MY Life and I need to go for deeper healing.
its 3 weeks away time wise, so I have plenty of time to look at,measure ,consider things as well look at ' its a timing thing', if not in 3 week then definitely after I move/relocate.
I AM aware of the possibility, of resistance, I am also aware of ,there's a thing called timing and the timing there of, yes the timing there of.
I AM aware of what I just purposely repeated.
Whew!! Lots to consider.
TJC

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-06-2023

weird strange good insightful dream 2/6/23
OGSF 5.9 TID
Just wrote this out,as is..... wanted to recall it as quickly as possible
Multiple Me's and then another me, in a slice pie/cake shaped protected energy clearing things shaped like a BIG ass piece of CAKE I was comfortably seated in the middle of this slowly smoothly movnig energy thing, smoothly moving thru this 'ocean of energy" when I knew, I'd come upon a scene, of this 'Other me" in high distress, it was like a strip of multiple Me's, seated at an old time
school desk with the top of the desk as a lid,you could raise, that kind like we had back in the 60's in elementary school... none the less, I disgress , the "other me " was crying and said Im Heavily depressed, all 9 'er 10 of "The Other Me's"
the Me that sailed up on this scene sideways,smoothly,again... started Laughing his ass off and communicated clearly as a loud spoken voice but telephatically,said
"this aint as real as you think it is!" and showed me things to laugh at and about, "that energy was all there was and that dude you can re-shape it!"

Like I said wild weird,wonderful,insighful, smooth and soft as cotten, "ENERGY DREAM" Ha....

Gawd OFSG 5.9 isnt even here yet and yet these things are happening, good lawdy lawdy Ms. Claudey , what is is gonna be like up close and personal Like? Yowxa!!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Z-Man - 02-06-2023

(02-06-2023, 08:59 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: weird strange good insightful dream    2/6/23
OGSF 5.9 TID
Multiple Me's  and then another me, in a slice pie/cake shaped  protected energy clearing things shaped like a BIG ass piece of CAKE I was comfortably seated in the middle of this slowly smoothly movnig energy thing,  smoothly moving thru this 'ocean of energy" when I knew, I'd come upon  a scene, of this 'Other me" in high distress, it was like a strip of multiple Me's, seated at an old time
school desk with the top of the desk as a lid,you could raise, that kind like we had back in the 60's in elementary school... none the less, I disgress ,  the "other me " was crying and said Im Heavily depressed, all 9 'er 10 of "The Other Me's"
the Me that  sailed up on this scene sideways,smoothly,again... started Laughing his ass off and communicated clearly as a loud spoken voice but telephatically,said
"this aint as real as you think it is!" and showed me things to laugh at and about, "that  energy was all there was and that dude you can re-shape it!"

Like I said wild weird,wonderful,insighful, smooth and soft as cotten, "ENERGY DREAM" Ha....

Gawd  OFSG 5.9 isnt even here yet and yet these things are happening, good lawdy lawdy Ms. Claudey , what is is gonna be like up close and personal Like? Yowxa!!

Geez Watson what is going here! I don't know Sherlock. Do you feel that power/the force. Great Scott, Keith we are sending you into the future! Hello inner child, you got this.. the healing is with you. What is that? A Bird A plane...No its OGSF 5.9G. Look out..Here comes the healing force!!! Let TJB.....

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-06-2023

(02-06-2023, 04:46 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(02-06-2023, 08:59 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: weird strange good insightful dream    2/6/23
OGSF 5.9 TID
Multiple Me's  and then another me, in a slice pie/cake shaped  protected energy clearing things shaped like a BIG ass piece of CAKE I was comfortably seated in the middle of this slowly smoothly movnig energy thing,  smoothly moving thru this 'ocean of energy" when I knew, I'd come upon  a scene, of this 'Other me" in high distress, it was like a strip of multiple Me's, seated at an old time
school desk with the top of the desk as a lid,you could raise, that kind like we had back in the 60's in elementary school... none the less, I disgress ,  the "other me " was crying and said Im Heavily depressed, all 9 'er 10 of "The Other Me's"
the Me that  sailed up on this scene sideways,smoothly,again... started Laughing his ass off and communicated clearly as a loud spoken voice but telephatically,said
"this aint as real as you think it is!" and showed me things to laugh at and about, "that  energy was all there was and that dude you can re-shape it!"

Gawd  OFSG 5.9 isnt even here yet and yet these things are happening, good lawdy lawdy Ms. Claudey , what is is gonna be like up close and personal Like? Yowxa!!

Geez Watson what is going here! I don't know Sherlock. Do you feel that power/the force. Great Scott, Keith we are sending you into the future! Hello inner child, you got this.. the healing is with you. What is that? A Bird A plane...No its OGSF 5.9G. Look out..Here comes the healing force!!! Let TJB.....

Zen Man you are too cool for school Mister !! Thanks a Million. this thing is one wild  and smooth ride...wow!  appreciate it man and thumbs up !!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-09-2023

" Blinded by Shame" ...whoa...dang.... was the message I clearly received today.... non supportive-unhealthy -filter's being removed/dissolved

12 days to go, and OGSF 5.9 here I come ! Oh Man and its on !! Its On!!

2/9/23

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Z-Man - 02-20-2023

(02-09-2023, 09:33 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: " Blinded by Shame" ...whoa...dang.... was the message I clearly received today....  non supportive-unhealthy -filter's being removed/dissolved

12 days to go, and OGSF 5.9  here I come ! Oh Man and its on !! Its On!!

2/9/23

Hey Keith, are you buying OGSF or going to swallow the Maverick Limitless Pill?

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-22-2023

Hey Keith, are you buying OGSF or going to swallow the Maverick Limitless Pill?
[/quote]

I AM actually taking some time off  from the subs,I Know that comes as some what of a surprise, considerring how enthusiastic I've been  around all of this is, I dont know when I'll jump back on and drive down the 5.9G Highway, but after 13 years  or so I Need some time off.

Oh I've taken a week off here and there ,or 10 days to 2 weeks off, now and then, but now Im taking a month or more away from IML usage wise.
 I Need it , for  many many reasons,and so it is.....

OGSF 5.9 & Self Improvement LOOK so helpful, good and inviting, I swear. None the less
 Early spring Break time... I miss the hell outta  DRS usage in any of the more recent programs I have however I AM supplimenting that with other ways of Protection and Shielding.
 To Me OGSF 5.9G and Self Improvement 5.9_35 G are stair steps to Maverick.... we shall see,indeed we shall see...
 Thanks Zen, Man. All the best !!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Z-Man - 02-22-2023

(02-22-2023, 05:59 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Hey Keith, are you buying OGSF or going to swallow the Maverick Limitless Pill?

I AM actually taking some time off  from the subs,I Know that comes as some what of a surprise, considerring how enthusiastic I've been  around all of this is, I dont know when I'll jump back on and drive down the 5.9G Highway, but after 13 years  or so I Need some time off.

Oh I've taken a week off here and there ,or 10 days to 2 weeks off, now and then, but now Im taking a month or more away from IML usage wise.
 I Need it , for  many many reasons,and so it is.....

OGSF 5.9 & Self Improvement LOOK so helpful, good and inviting, I swear. None the less
 Early spring Break time... I miss the hell outta  DRS usage in any of the more recent programs I have however I AM supplimenting that with other ways of Protection and Shielding.
 To Me OGSF 5.9G and Self Improvement 5.9_35 G are stair steps to Maverick.... we shall see,indeed we shall see...
 Thanks Zen, Man. All the best !!
[/quote]

I have one quick question. Since you been on these subs so long. Do they screw up sleep? Meaning are you more tired or exhausted using them?