Subliminal Talk
Keith's OGSF Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Keith's OGSF Journey (/Thread-Keith-s-OGSF-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-17-2023

Early start...will post more soon. Since deciding to do OGSF  when its released and since its the next sub to be release... I got some definte TID, from it already.
 will make a second post ,of which I've already written out, later this morning or earl afternoon. the Journey of Healing and clearing  with OGSF,has definitely begun.....

"Or has it just begun" - Silent Lucidity by Queen's Reich !!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-17-2023

TID, I'm wrong for "being"
" I forgive everyone who ever hurt me"
This is what I heard when I woke up still in bed, right off when I wasn't quite fully awake yet. When I was a kid back in da 60's
My "Father"s clear message to me was, what's wrong with you, you're wrong for even existing, for being here, I hate you. It was what was said harshly on a regular basis and also what was said vibrationally and energetically, alike, that hurt ,equally as his abusive language & communications did in my directiont!! I do not usually wake up and ' hear" sentence's such as the abouve, it was unexpected, but certainly detected by Me.

My conclusions as a child was _there must be something wrong with me and my love, because of the way I was related to and not related to therefore I'm NOT loveable THE WAY I AM and what followed was, There's something deeply wrong with me, because of it. Rational or not,this is how some children think as a result of such mistreatment and/or abandonment emotionally and/or Physically.

OGSF:
Damn Sam this program is going to be on DEEP game changer
I've carried this shit through out my life and have worked on it extensively,as such.
Made a helluva lot of progress in Light of this, but OGSF could be a real game changer on many levels for many! Understatement. I'm sooo glad it won the Votes, so to speak!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - StridingStrider - 01-17-2023

Best wishes Keith!

(01-17-2023, 10:28 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: Best wishes Keith!

thank you very much, cool Strider Dude !! Much appreciated. Yeah its certainly going to be a full on journey of healing and discovery, no doubt !!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Shannon - 01-17-2023

Wow. well I am pleased to see you report that because the trauma release and guilt/shame release modules are very challenging to create. It's a complex web of stuff to consider and interconnect in all the right ways.

1/17/23 7:35 Super ass tired, I man draggin' ass, tired, yes there are other things going on,but I also think its still TID effects and 'resistance' there of.
No complaints, here This stuff is weaving its way to better days, and healing along the way. I'm 5 weeks out from actually getting the program. impressive to say da least. I can just feel it, sense it, no threat, no bother.... TJC (The Journey Continues)

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Qiel - 01-17-2023

Seeing your conversation and Shannon above is like Dejavu when AoL first being built. Hope this time you run the OGSF as long and as needed as possible. Good luck!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-18-2023

(01-17-2023, 05:22 PM)Qiel Wrote: Seeing your conversation and Shannon above is like Dejavu when AoL first being built. Hope this time you run the OGSF as long and as needed as possible. Good luck!

Thank you, kindly, Man. It'll be a 3 1/2months before the time comes, early birthday present, definitely a good and deep gift, if 2023. Thanks again Q-Man.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-18-2023

(01-17-2023, 01:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: Wow.  well I am pleased to see you report that because the trauma release and guilt/shame release modules are very challenging to create.  It's a complex web of stuff to consider and interconnect in all the right ways.

No doubt, Im glad you're on the case Mr.Holmes. This subject combo is indeed complex and intricate, as it comes.
 The journey continues. Come to think of it Shannon, I Had an experience with My inner  Kid, it was rare but it was clearly 'Him" communicating with me and he definitely was "in distress', that too was a sign of some strong TID, this didnt'come back to me' memory wise until I started writing this response
 Guilt tripping and shame... can be really a hurdle to get over.  Pun intended, its a damn shame,its that way!
 thanks for the work puttin in'. Big time.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-19-2023

Yet more TID from OGSF, this afternoon I took a much needed nap, for 3 hours. As I was awakening slowly, I saw in my mind a re-living of a beating that I'd gotten in NYC ,when I lived there. I was 23, at the time, I was married at the time, yes to a woman, and the whole thing went down in front of her
The shame and humiliation, was damn near unbearable. That was April 1982.
I had not thought of that incident for years and years. It's still painful as hell to recall but not unbearable
I just want to ......the dude who did it but he's long gone now ...in another realm, one day, we shall git the shit straight. I was hit from behind
Sore for weeks. Why in the heck would this "suddenly"come up now of all times? OGSF
TID at work.... Wow! The healing work is underway and more I'm not upset or grovely
Though, by recalling it consciously. The forgiveness is mine to do, especially to forgive myself like Loving the self, both are seemingly hard as hell to do!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Qiel - 01-19-2023

Sorry to asked this, are you interested in running Maverick? Maybe it's the TID of Maverick if you also intent to run it. Reading your story, I thought maybe it's a best bet to get all shit's done with Maverick. Kill the unwanted past, move on once and for all with Maverick. Then maybe after your cycle with Maverick's done, and BAMM's been upgraded, you could continue your awesome journey.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-19-2023

Response: even if I had a windfall come to me before the last day of March, which is indeed within the realm of possiblities, of course and even if OGSF wasnt on the dockette much less in the process of being built _ " I would STILL continue to run my commitment of OF. Even if I were fortunate enpugh to obtain a copy of Marverick from IML, I'd still be awhile yet,down the road before I would choose to run it.
Ive got other things to handle first and as stated before, Im in no rush to get there.

I Like others we will just have to gamble, that one day it ( Marverick) may be available again... the journey continues.....another comfort to me ,is knowing that some day BAMM will be re-built in some sort or fashion or another and I Like that idea very much, as well. Yes Marverick is a knock out of the park and then some program ,but as the Buddist would say " dont push the river"

PS: I went on to Shannon's public journal and Steve has posted a Shop Pay option, I Looked into that further, they do offer a 6 months and 12 month option for payments on big ticket items. That does make this more appealing, but its certainly something I'd have to seriously consider
A one time shot at Marverick
Purchasing a Program I do not plan on using, for quite some time
OGSF is definitely on the docket to use in the coming Month of February,regardless. I need the work, putting in on all of that for shure
These things I will think on. If I getta strong "Hit" to go for Marverck the Game Changer, between now and then so be it !!
it certainly is tempting I tell ya that.
TJC.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Qiel - 01-19-2023

(01-19-2023, 05:06 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Response: even if I had a windfall come to me before the last day of March, which is indeed within the realm of possiblities, of course and even if OGSF wasnt on the dockette much less in the  process of being built _ " I would STILL continue to run my commitment of OF. Even if I were fortunate enpugh to obtain a copy of Marverick  from IML, I'd still be awhile yet,down the road before I would choose to run it.
Ive got other things to handle first and as stated before, Im in no rush to get there.

I Like others we will just have to gamble, that one day it ( Marverick) may be available again... the  journey continues.....another comfort to me ,is knowing that some day BAMM will be re-built in some sort or fashion or another and I Like that idea very much, as well.  Yes Marverick is a knock out of the park and then some program ,but as the Buddist would say " dont push the river"

PS: I went on to Shannon's public journal and Steve has posted a Shop Pay option, I Looked into that further, they do offer a 6 months and 12 month option for payments on big ticket items. That does make this more appealing, but its certainly something I'd have to seriously consider
A one time shot at Marverick
Purchasing a Program I do not plan on using, for quite some time
OGSF is definitely on the docket to use in the coming Month of February,regardless. I need the work, putting in on all of that for shure
These things I will think on. If I getta strong "Hit" to go for Marverck the Game Changer, between now and  then so be it !!
it certainly is tempting I tell ya that.
TJC.

Yeah, there are two person that I want to see the result from Maverick, you and Catman. If you two execute that baby, then I think it'll be blast for sure.. and maybe the installment 6-12 month plan on Shop Pay also an universal code or TID for you to run Maverick, Mr. Beareaterman. Good luck TJC.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 01-20-2023

Moving on....deeper things are afoot. beautiful Good Friday, this morning here in the Carolina's. Good day ,Gents.