Subliminal Talk
eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) (/Thread-eXtreme-Arousal-Aphrodisiac-Aura-Audio-5-9G)

Pages: 1 2

eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Qiel - 01-05-2023

Cycle 1 DONE
20230105-20230107
4 Loops (Hybrid Trickling Stream)
Earphones, volume 4/15

Just bought my copy and now downloading, order #249xx

Before deciding to buy this subs, I read the old DAOS 4G sales description page and some journal related. That's a ton of fun journey the user have, and I thought maybe this one, X4A-1000 is the 5.9G version of that thing because it's almost same in the main goals and it's an intrapersonal mind game, focusing on ourselves, try to create projectile aura that makes us a walking aphrodisiac.

Well, 2023, take a little break from UMS v2, and now let's be Venusian for a while and have some fun with the Aphrodite.

Sorry, Cupid, while using X4A-1000, I'll use my own arrow to snipe the target.

Let's roll the dice!

Cycle 2 DONE
20230109-20230111
Earphones, volume 4/15

Cycle 3 DONE
20230113-20230115
Earphones, volume 4/15

Cycle 4 DONE
20230117-20230119
Earphones, volume 4/15

Cycle 5 DONE
20230121-20230123
Earphones, volume 4/15

Cycle 6 DONE
20230125-20230127
Phone speakers, volume 4/15

Cycle 7 DONE
20230129-20230131

Cycle 8 DONE
20230202-20230204

Cycle 9 ON
20230206-20230208

Cycle 10 ON
20230210-20230212

Code:
++++++++++
Instructions

Use this program for 4 (Four) loops per day on, for 3 (Three) days on and then take 1 (One) day off. 

Use it at a volume of 10 out of 15 on an Android cell phone on the phone speakers, or 11 out of 16 on an iPhone's speakers, or 20 out of 30 on a Google phone's speakers. 

It is suggested that you listen while you sleep, unless that would expose someone else you do not wish to expose.
++++++++++

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Qiel - 01-07-2023

This subs is a fun ride. The name said it's an aphrodisiac subs, but, in social life, people whether male or female, they give me way much respect and nicer in general.

While using UMSv2, usually my 'state' was 'on the edge' because my job take a lot of risk and I need to make quick and sharp decision every time.

While using X4A, I'm way more easygoing, the sharpness and assertiveness still here, and it enhance the late blooming effect of UMSv2 beautifully.

It's fun to observe the way people talk and respond differently to me, it's very different and it feels like they really wanted to discuss something with me, or talk with me, or just enjoy my company.

Really, it's like I'm suddenly being the center of attention especially in the office.

Oh and you'll know you snipe your target because your body will have this weird warmth intensity feeling that come out from your body, using Shannon's term, a miniature of sun. You radiates, and people FEEL it. At least that's what happen to me on day two.

No sexual result yet, but I really enjoy it.

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - GreekGod22 - 01-07-2023

Can I ask why the low listening volume?

(01-07-2023, 01:48 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Can I ask why the low listening  volume?

Sure. I've no particular reason, it's my sweet spot from the first time using subs, also I'm using earphone and it's hybrid tracks which unsafe for high volume because there's ultrasonic embedded. Next, it's four loops, four hours, I can't sleep with more than 4/15 notch of volume Big Grin

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - K-Train - 01-07-2023

Hey what's good man. Your results mirror mine for the most part. Haven't noted the level of "hits" that Shannon and some of the other guys have seen but I can confirm the DRS is STRONG and the "celebrity effect" is definitely notable even though it's not a listed nor direct feature of the program. Keep the reports flowing man!

(01-07-2023, 02:51 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hey what's good man. Your results mirror mine for the most part. Haven't noted the level of "hits" that Shannon and some of the other guys have seen but I can confirm the DRS is STRONG and the "celebrity effect" is definitely notable even though it's not a listed nor direct feature of the program. Keep the reports flowing man!

Hehe thanks. I take my time, so I'll keep 'passive' for the time being. This subs concept is unique, it doesn't use any manifestation script thingy but it creates this unavoidable attraction that effect BOTH male and female. Male whether old or young give me way too polite and nicer response and try to show that 'hey I know this person' kind of gesture. Female show funny confused sign, but I'll update more detail if there's something close to the goal that need to be reported.

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Qiel - 01-12-2023

Day 8. It's weird that what happen to me is the salespage of Aura of Love. Everybody just full of smile when talking to me, and they are unusually warm. There's minor result related to sexual things. It's weird. But it's good. So for now I'll take it as good. Until then.

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Shannon - 01-13-2023

(01-12-2023, 04:29 AM)Qiel Wrote: Day 8. It's weird that what happen to me is the salespage of Aura of Love. Everybody just full of smile when talking to me, and they are unusually warm. There's minor result related to sexual things. It's weird. But it's good. So for now I'll take it as good. Until then.

Sexual stuff is going to result mostly from sexual responses that start with you.  How much you want to have sex with the person will determine how much they get sniped, and aroused.  The rest depends on where you are, how you act, what their relationship with you is, etc. For people being affected by the base aura, they're going to perceive you as being a high energy person, probably dominant in some way, and if you strongly associate sex with love there can be an AOL effect.  Maybe you associate those two things subconsciously?  But the base aura isn't going to sexually affect people you don't want to have sex with, or people too young to legally consent.  And the rest, you'll need to spend enough time with and be able to determine what their responses are in most cases where you're in public.

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Qiel - 01-13-2023

@Shannon said in his journal:

"You don't have to do everything all the time, but you also can't sit around and ignore everyone who responds, because then they'll presume that either you're gay or uninterested, and there's no point in trying. Socialize, be friendly, be playful, let them get to know you, and try to make situations and atmosphere where they can express themselves in ways that move things forward. Then acknowledge their expressions, and let them know it's okay, and you can also help things by accepting their advances and sometimes making your own!"

Your last sentence hit me hard, because yes, there's a lot of women who try to initiate things indirectly but I do nothing (it's on purpose, because the salespage describe those kind of possibility).

So today when the girl are 'confused' responding to my aura, I then initiate the conversation, in it goes fuckin smooth.

Things are escalating bit by bit, there's touch there and there, and well, their reaction are enjoyable.

Let the chips fall where they may eh.

No sexual result yet, but the sniping things are great, it exactly snipe my conscious preference target.

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Qiel - 01-13-2023

(01-13-2023, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 04:29 AM)Qiel Wrote: Day 8. It's weird that what happen to me is the salespage of Aura of Love. Everybody just full of smile when talking to me, and they are unusually warm. There's minor result related to sexual things. It's weird. But it's good. So for now I'll take it as good. Until then.

Sexual stuff is going to result mostly from sexual responses that start with you.  How much you want to have sex with the person will determine how much they get sniped, and aroused.  The rest depends on where you are, how you act, what their relationship with you is, etc. For people being affected by the base aura, they're going to perceive you as being a high energy person, probably dominant in some way, and if you strongly associate sex with love there can be an AOL effect.  Maybe you associate those two things subconsciously?  But the base aura isn't going to sexually affect people you don't want to have sex with, or people too young to legally consent.  And the rest, you'll need to spend enough time with and be able to determine what their responses are in most cases where you're in public.

Yes I associate love and sex, but not that far, it's just a flavor to spice things up. I'm not in commited monogamous relationship and don't mind bangin stranger I've just met as long she's my preference. 

The sad but attractive things on X4A in my experience is, the subs attract a LOT of women who are in relationship or commited relationship. Damn.

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Shannon - 01-14-2023

(01-13-2023, 11:10 PM)Qiel Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sexual stuff is going to result mostly from sexual responses that start with you.  How much you want to have sex with the person will determine how much they get sniped, and aroused.  The rest depends on where you are, how you act, what their relationship with you is, etc. For people being affected by the base aura, they're going to perceive you as being a high energy person, probably dominant in some way, and if you strongly associate sex with love there can be an AOL effect.  Maybe you associate those two things subconsciously?  But the base aura isn't going to sexually affect people you don't want to have sex with, or people too young to legally consent.  And the rest, you'll need to spend enough time with and be able to determine what their responses are in most cases where you're in public.

Yes I associate love and sex, but not that far, it's just a flavor to spice things up. I'm not in commited monogamous relationship and don't mind bangin stranger I've just met as long she's my preference. 

The sad but attractive things on X4A in my experience is, the subs attract a LOT of women who are in relationship or commited relationship. Damn.

It only arouses her.  She responds according to her needs, wants and desires.  If she's not getting the sexual satisfaction she needs from the relationship, that can happen.  If that's not your thing, then simply make them aware that they need to make themselves single before you jingle her bell.

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Qiel - 01-22-2023

Small updates, yesterday is very unusual day because out of nowhere my manager called me and asked me to join a meeting where the three of my conscious sniped target are there. We don't do something out of ordinary because of the formal meeting format. But my point is, circumstance like this never happened even just once before. @Shannon you super sure there's nothing sort of a 'manifestation', 'reality bending', 'magick' (just kidding) on the line script? Because my first conscious sniped target, days before we knew each other, I'm just using random photos that include her inside, then two days later she's sniped, initiate conversation etc and it's just happen. Yesterday, I met three sniped target at once in a meeting. Really, the Law of Attraction is strong in this subs.

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Shannon - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:48 AM)Qiel Wrote: Small updates, yesterday is very unusual day because out of nowhere my manager called me and asked me to join a meeting where the three of my conscious sniped target are there. We don't do something out of ordinary because of the formal meeting format. But my point is, circumstance like this never happened even just once before. @Shannon you super sure there's nothing sort of a 'manifestation', 'reality bending', 'magick' (just kidding) on the line script? Because my first conscious sniped target, days before we knew each other, I'm just using random photos that include her inside, then two days later she's sniped, initiate conversation etc and it's just happen. Yesterday, I met three sniped target at once in a meeting. Really, the Law of Attraction is strong in this subs.

The standard key script may use manifestation, I don't remember off the top of my head; but the key script does not.  X4A is not designed or intended in and of itself to manifest anything at all.

RE: eXtreme Arousal Aphrodisiac Aura Audio (5.9G) - Qiel - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 08:38 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 06:48 AM)Qiel Wrote: Small updates, yesterday is very unusual day because out of nowhere my manager called me and asked me to join a meeting where the three of my conscious sniped target are there. We don't do something out of ordinary because of the formal meeting format. But my point is, circumstance like this never happened even just once before. @Shannon you super sure there's nothing sort of a 'manifestation', 'reality bending', 'magick' (just kidding) on the line script? Because my first conscious sniped target, days before we knew each other, I'm just using random photos that include her inside, then two days later she's sniped, initiate conversation etc and it's just happen. Yesterday, I met three sniped target at once in a meeting. Really, the Law of Attraction is strong in this subs.

The standard key script may use manifestation, I don't remember off the top of my head; but the key script does not.  X4A is not designed or intended in and of itself to manifest anything at all.

I see, for now let's just call everything happen to me as a coincidence. I'll report again if I'm very sure (based on chain of coincidence that happened but keep happening) to said an event as a 'manifestation'. Until then.

The experience is unique because it's almost same when I use UMSv2, lots of 'coincidence' that in the end make a lot opportunities for me to make more money. While using X4A, it's identical experience, but the 'manifestation' is the sniped target.