Subliminal Talk
Samba X4A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Samba X4A (/Thread-Samba-X4A)

Pages: 1 2

Samba X4A - samba99 - 01-02-2023

I had made a subscription purchase only which will last for exactly one month. I was hoping to have something like rent to own, since the 4 payment option is only for US based. 

Anyways,

I’ll be using US as per instructions.

I honestly have no expectations here, so it will mainly be set and forgot. 

Things like “she looked at me” and such will not be reported, I’m only going to report real obvious results.

It is sad to see how DMSI steered, but I’m giving this one last chance, and only a month.

RE: Samba X4A - Bignoise - 01-02-2023

Nice Samba!
Reports like yours and other people I know DMSI never worked for them is what I’m waiting for!! I also agree with your reporting strategy. All reports by now look nice, but nobody have fully executed!
Please keep it up!

RE: Samba X4A - Griffin - 01-02-2023

I hope you will get results from this!

RE: Samba X4A - GreekGod22 - 01-02-2023

(01-02-2023, 05:02 AM)Bignoise Wrote: Nice Samba!
Reports like yours and other people I know DMSI never worked for them is what I’m waiting for!! I also agree with your reporting strategy. All reports by now look nice, but nobody have fully executed!
Please keep it up!
Brother, what do you mean by “fully executed”? Women are not going to fall into your lap and escalate to sex themselves, you still gotta run some game to get her there. 
Do you really expect the sub to totally control their mind? I think you are going to be disappointed.
Especially if they are with a boyfriend or someone.
I’ve seen a few very convincing reports that it does work. It creates attraction, that is massive and will make it more easy to achieve sex, but you still got to work a bit for it.

RE: Samba X4A - Qiel - 01-02-2023

Please keep it up!

I also read all X4 thread, they got some kind of "celebrity vibe", that's why I asked in Shannon's discussion thread about what to expect, because if it's about vibe or aura, uhm... Sex Magnet does the same, right?

RE: Samba X4A - Bignoise - 01-02-2023

(01-02-2023, 05:44 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
Please keep it up!
Brother, what do you mean by “fully executed”? Women are not going to fall into your lap and escalate to sex themselves, you still gotta run some game to get her there. 
Do you really expect the sub to totally control their mind? I think you are going to be disappointed.
I’ve seen a few very convincing reports that it does work. It creates attraction, that is massive and will make it more easy to achieve sex, but you still got to work a bit for it.

I don’t expect what you think I expect, but it’s what the product page claims more or less. 
FYI i already bought the full download and i’m in a 2 week rest from OFv4 before I start.
Similar to Samba, my expectations are too low, because all the dissapoinments with DMSI in the past.
I have never expected “full mind control” like you worded it. I expect from the product description for her to take the first step. Problably from there i’ll be too much clumsy and insecure to fully execute. But if I get to that, I’ll say the program worked.
The thing is after every DMSI release there are a couple of weeks talking about “she looked at me”, “i’m being noticed” etc. I think I have never read a report saying “and then I finally fucked her”. Probably it has happened, but I think I have never read it here, and I think Samba’s comment was in that line.
Anyway as I said, I’ll start testing the program in a week, and my expectations are low. Anyway, for me, the DRS at that level already justify the full price. I’m happy for that. But trust me, I don’t expect “full mind control”

RE: Samba X4A - GreekGod22 - 01-02-2023

@Bignoise Ok, thanks. Didn’t mean to sound too confrontational.
I wonder what if you would not take a test break of 2 weeks, what kind of turbulence would it have?

RE: Samba X4A - AbundanceCH - 01-02-2023

(01-02-2023, 05:44 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
Please keep it up!
Part of having game is having the knowledge of when a woman is giving you signals and you acting on them.  I think this sub would be great for someone that already does cold approaches and is able to talk to them and get their phone#

When you really think about it what these subs do is amazing.  It makes women more attracted to you and you get more signals which most of the time isn't easy for most guys. Most guys go through life invisible they get no signals at all from women.

But we are all waiting for these subs to get to the holy grail..when the attraction is so strong that you're at the grocery store and you get approached yourself by a hottie, she strikes up a conversation and she asks you for your phone# because she's so into you after just seeing you for the first time and you eventually fcls her.

From what I see so far it makes them give you signals but will it be at that level yet where they'll approach you because they want to fcls you.  I'm optimistic it will be better than DMSI let's hope so. I do think if it does get you more signals than DMSi and more consistently it's a win.

If i were you guys I would use this sub where you have things in your favor...salsa dancing or any type of dancing. Places like these have a lot of women who are often more friendly and you are forced to interact with them via dancing.

RE: Samba X4A - Shannon - 01-02-2023

(01-02-2023, 09:21 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 05:44 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Brother, what do you mean by “fully executed”? Women are not going to fall into your lap and escalate to sex themselves, you still gotta run some game to get her there. 
Part of having game is having the knowledge of when a woman is giving you signals and you acting on them.  I think this sub would be great for someone that already does cold approaches and is able to talk to them and get their phone#

When you really think about it what these subs do is amazing.  It makes women more attracted to you and you get more signals which most of the time isn't easy for most guys.  Most guys go through life invisible they get no signals at all from women.

But we are all waiting for these subs to get to the holy grail..when the attraction is so strong that you're at the grocery store and you get approached yourself by a hottie, she strikes up a conversation and she asks you for your phone# because she's so into you after just seeing you for the first time and you eventually fcls her.

From what I see so far it makes them give you signals but will it be at that level yet where they'll approach you because they want to fcls you.  I'm optimistic it will be better than DMSI let's hope so.  I do think if it does get you more signals than DMSi and more consistently it's a win.

If i were you guys I would use this sub where you have things in your favor...salsa dancing or any type of dancing.  Places like these have a lot of women who are often more friendly and you are forced to interact with them via dancing.

It is apparent to me that some of you don't understand what X4A-1000 is and is supposed to do yet.

This is not DMSI.  It's not trying to get her to initiate for you.  It's trying to arouse the ones you want to have sex with, and associate that arousal with you.  That's it.  This results in attraction, but it doesn't try to push the affected to initiate.  It just arouses them.

Last night, after just 2 days of using it, it resulted in sex for me with my GF when that would not have happened otherwise.  True, I'm in a long term relationship, but it was not long enough from the previous time we had sex that she would typically be interested again.  Yet she was open to it and said so, just waiting for me to be done working, which isn't like her.  My GF is VERY passive when it comes to sex, so for her to do that is a big deal.  X4A-1000 has had a big impact on our relationship already, not just because of sex, but because it's causing us to flirt with each other more, be more playful and it makes her appreciate me more.  Now she knows there's competition, too.

Can X4A-1000's aura get women to initiate?  Flat out, yes.  But it won't do that with every woman, or every situation.  You need the right amount of loops, and the right personality in the woman, and the right amount of exposure to the aura and the right circumstances externally for her to respond that way.  That means even if you have the relatively rare type of woman who will initiate when she's interested, she can't be in a relationship she wants to keep.  She can't be in a situation where initiating would get her in some kind of trouble.  And she can't be in a situation where sex won't interest her, such as for example, mourning the loss of her father or someone else she cared about deeply.  She also isn't going to initiate if she's sick, or you're sick, etc. 

Most women do not have the personality type that is naturally bold enough to initiate.  So they will be more passive, even if they're interested.  She may wave at you, smile at you, or give you other indicators that she's interested, but in this case, you will still have to do something.  She will tend to make it very easy using X4A-1000, but don't think that this program is DMSI, because it's not.  It will arouse them, and associate that arousal with you.  And if you arouse them enough, they'll do something about it.  But it's not going to decide for her what to do about it.  If you response is interpreted as "He's not interested," then she's not mgoing to keep trying forever, just like you would do in the same situation.

With X4A-1000 if you are getting the aura firing up around people you want to have sex with, you're fully executing.  In order to prevent you guys from getting in your own way, though, it has to be very basic and stripped down to the essentials.  Trust me, you get a woman sufficiently aroused and she'll do things a lot differently than normal, but most women aren't going to assume that just because you made their nethers wet that you are interested in sex with them.  In most cases, you're still going to have to at least signal your own reciprocal interest, and then take it from there.

After seeing the effects of this aura on my GF, I am going to have a hard time not using it because damn, that's fun.  But Abundance is right, it's not DMSI, and it's not trying to get them to do everything for you like DMSI was, and what it does is quite amazing.  X4A-1000 is what was necessary to get some of you guys to execute because some of you were refusing to execute DMSI.  But if you have any understanding of how to take an interested and aroused woman from A to B, then X4A-1000 is all you need.  It's really not all that hard to get to sex when you both want it.

RE: Samba X4A - samba99 - 01-02-2023

Please keep it up!

Just to be fair here DMSI did work for me, just wast consistent in term of results

RE: Samba X4A - samba99 - 01-02-2023

Well, something happened that I would like to report, nothing crazy, but yeah.

I just want to say that the last time I had a video call with women is a long time ago, it’s just not our thing in our country because most of social media video calling apps are actually banned and need VPN to do video call….

But yesterday I had 2 video calls with 2 different women, one of them was a new lady who video called me and was giggly and super nice, from that call she is now in my contact and we chat frequently since then, she seems pretty interested and attracted.

That is okay. But this second video call was with an old friend of mine (we don’t talk much) and when we called, she happen to be just leaving the shower, so she talked to me while dressing up, yes she was almost naked video chatting me showing off her body.

She could have easily said wait I’m naked let me dress up. But instead….

Note I’m in a place where women cover their head with scarf, mind you showing their body.

I thought this to be interesting, and thought worth reporting.

I think I may be able to get some more feedback today, let’s see

RE: Samba X4A - Shannon - 01-02-2023

Very interesting indeed...

RE: Samba X4A - Bignoise - 01-03-2023

(01-02-2023, 11:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: Very interesting indeed...
I agree Yeye

RE: Samba X4A - 4Kingdoms - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 04:17 AM)Bignoise Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 11:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: Very interesting indeed...
I agree Yeye

We should all video call more often... even if it requires a VPN