Subliminal Talk
X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment (/Thread-X4A-1000-The-Great-Experiment)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-01-2023

Day 1-3

Tested it at the bar a few nights and so far it dose what it says it dose in that i get noticed. The first night i tried it had a girl with her bf that got sniped. She keep coming over to me saying in my line of sight bumping into me etc all night. Her bf started to take notice of this. he wasn't happy but played it off. Same thing at new years eve. This thing often snipes girls with or with a bf etc. Also had to say that your in control a lot more this time around like in the case with that girl from the other night any more going along with it would of resulted in sex. She had a bf so i kind of laid it back. Also the DSR is very strong, where you are unfazed by the bf reactions or jealousy toward you.  So off to a great start.

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-02-2023

Day 4-5

Had my weekly meeting. For the most part I could tell I was having an effect on several of the girls there including one of my childhood friends that went out of her way to talk to me which was great since she hasn't for quite some time. In this setting since so many eyes were on them most of them couldn't do or say much out of the ordinary, but I could tell a lot of them wanted or was about to do something and chickened out.
    Later at the bar wasn't other than the DRS is very strong as i now able to keep my calm around all kinds of people jealous bfs etc and it happens all the time. Which is almost the best part cause alot of people that are reacting to me are people who have someone of some kind. Case in point was some girl having issues with her bf as i was coming in the bar. Low and behold she just happened to keep coming around me with her bf trying to make it up to her. He get's protective i wasn't imprssed by him maning up, but wasn't going to chase her, so i let him do his thing. Seems to happen alot bf trying to indemitate me or make a power move to shake me seems to be a new issue now. Which is funny cause more then likely is going to be her making moves not me trying to seduce her away. Go figure.
    Lastly seem to get a uptake in my online dating profile. The test is on

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - GreekGod22 - 01-02-2023

(01-01-2023, 02:37 AM)Shadow2200 Wrote: Day 1-3

Tested it at the bar a few nights and so far it dose what it says it dose in that i get noticed. The first night i tried it had a girl with her bf that got sniped. She keep coming over to me saying in my line of sight bumping into me etc all night. Her bf started to take notice of this. he wasn't happy but played it off. Same thing at new years eve. This thing often snipes girls with or with a bf etc. Also had to say that your in control a lot more this time around like in the case with that girl from the other night any more going along with it would of resulted in sex. She had a bf so i kind of laid it back. Also the DSR is very strong, where you are unfazed by the bf reactions or jealousy toward you.  So off to a great start.
Nice!

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-03-2023

Day 5-6

Had some days off so wasn't around people much the last few days. Had a urge to go and test things while i was at the store for a quick monent. Had some random chick invade my space and put her stuff right next to mine as i was checking out and give me strong eye contact as i was leaving the store. I was suprised how random that was. Plus as i was coming home a nieghbor that watch me come home every day all of a sudden wanted to say hi which she never dose.

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-04-2023

Day 7

Took a short trip out to the libary to test thing outs etc. Had ncie long looks and smiles from a few girls i was attracted to slash my type, said hi to em keep rolling good stuff. Aura seems to target maily poeple i'm intrested it at some level although was a example of of people gettign sniped out of the blue that i hadn't even seen and then they just suddenly appear smiling hoping i make a move etc.
        One girl was working ona computer that had liked me i nthe past but things didn't work out. She got sniped and sorta give it some thought but decied  against it. People always have a choice

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - tolgaocal80 - 01-04-2023

(01-04-2023, 07:37 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote: Day 6

Took a short trip out to the libary to test thing outs etc. Had ncie long looks and smiles from a few girls i was attracted to slash my type, said hi to em keep rolling good stuff. Aura seems to target maily poeple i'm intrested it at some level although was a example of of people gettign sniped out of the blue that i hadn't even seen and then they just suddenly appear smiling hoping i make a move etc.
        One girl was working ona computer that had liked me i nthe past but things didn't work out. She got sniped and sorta give it some thought but decied  against it. People always have a choice

Awesome man, keep İt up, this aura subs seems to work, cant wait to try it. How often do you go to out to test it? Try different locations like coffee shops, malls, etc.

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-05-2023

(01-04-2023, 10:51 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:37 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote: Day 6

Awesome man, keep İt up, this aura subs seems to work, cant wait to try it. How often do you go to out to test it? Try different locations like  coffee shops, malls, etc.

+---been trying to atleast get out once a day, today i'm working in the public so i'll get a better test around more people at a department store

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-10-2023

Day 13

For the most part things have leveled out and it's easy to get used to the effects like was said before. So far as in dealing with people seems to work best as blast deflector shilled against haters and people that don't care for you in general etc. Great to have when dealing with people a lot which i do The effect is such it comes off as more carless or carefree vibe cause i'm effect by people and there reactions just go forward.
      On the seduction side the aura seems to mainly snipe hardest the people I know best such as exes childhood friends etc. I had my weekly meeting with girls I know the effects seem to be getting stronger as I seem to find them around me more in my line of sight. So it seems like the longer i'm around them the stronger the effect becomes. In general in public i seem to snipe girls that are my type with mainly looks stares etc. nothing major as of yet. 
      I'll test it again at the bar tonight. last time was there had friends gf keep bumping into and making excuses to talk to me. Which seems to be the norm there. someone's girls wondering off my direction. Most times i have to pay it off cause they do stuff right in front of there bf so i'll pay it safe not to start stuff.
      (Later that night)
Slow night at the bar, almost all people I'm not interested in or on the other team etc. The few actual girls there i was all smiles and waves to. Another feature of x4a is that the backup bar tender girl dose like me at some level even before this and could fell the aura firing up and could tell she was responding to it at some level. Did have some convo with her but she decided she's going to remain faithful to her other relationship's. There's no forcing anything one to do anything. I'll try back on Thursday should be more of a crowd we'll see what happens.

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Qiel - 01-10-2023

"On the seduction side the aura seems to mainly snipe hardest the people I know best such as exes childhood friends etc." Could you please elaborate more, maybe I miss something from your journal regarding that aspect, but I can't find experience relate to that. Thanks.

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-10-2023

(01-10-2023, 05:21 PM)Qiel Wrote: "On the seduction side the aura seems to mainly snipe hardest the people I know best such as exes childhood friends etc." Could you please elaborate more, maybe I miss something from your journal regarding that aspect, but I can't find experience relate to that. Thanks.

It has been mentioned before about this, females that already know you. co-workers and people around ya you see often. Also people you ether had a fling with like ex gf, girls that had a crush on ya and never went anywhere. So all those groups I've seen the biggest effect from the aura as in increased attraction looks, accidental bumping into. As a foot note alot of them i mentioned i don't see maybe a 1 or 2 a week. So the last 2 week has seen a increase in reactions from the week before, so a added effect over time seems to be happening as well. As for random walking by females while i'm out in about its like a celebrity effect like before in dmsi with more smiles happy to see me if conversation is made or in passing. I have noticed that girls that are my type, black, asian, tall etc seem to get sniped most often as well. So it's clearly sniping girls i consciously want to be with more as well. Which is as major improvement from dmsi as i felt on that the sniper was pretty much subconious who it was targeting with it. And lastly You can defiantly feel it when it's firing up.
    Lastly so far much improved from 3.5 pretty much every way so far. Major diffence so far x4a get mega heat in that get's drama fast cause for ever reasion get a lot of hits from girls with moving on from one relationship to something else which is where it really shines in a since cause dmsi with anti-sniper or not really got reactions as much as many with me to cause this to become the norm. Plus i think it hits fewer targets but stronger reaction and more force. To remain fair it remains to see how far girls are willing to go with it. But not bad for only 12 days in

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - GreekGod22 - 01-11-2023

(01-10-2023, 08:29 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 05:21 PM)Qiel Wrote: "On the seduction side the aura seems to mainly snipe hardest the people I know best such as exes childhood friends etc." Could you please elaborate more, maybe I miss something from your journal regarding that aspect, but I can't find experience relate to that. Thanks.

It has been mentioned before about this, females that already know you. co-workers and people around ya you see often. Also people you ether had a fling with like ex gf, girls that had a crush on ya and never went anywhere. So all those groups I've seen the biggest effect from the aura as in increased attraction looks, accidental bumping into. As a foot note alot of them i mentioned i don't see maybe a 1 or 2 a week. So the last 2 week has seen a increase in reactions from the week before, so a added effect over time seems to be happening as well. As for random walking by females while i'm out in about its like a celebrity effect like before in dmsi with more smiles happy to see me if conversation is made or in passing. I have noticed that girls that are my type, black, asian, tall etc seem to get sniped most often as well. So it's clearly sniping girls i consciously want to be with more as well. Which is as major improvement from dmsi as i felt on that the sniper was pretty much subconious who it was targeting with it. And lastly You can defiantly feel it when it's firing up.
    Lastly so far much improved from 3.5 pretty much every way so far. Major diffence so far x4a get mega heat in that get's drama fast cause for ever reasion get a lot of hits from girls with moving on from one relationship to something else which is where it really shines in a since cause dmsi with anti-sniper or not really got reactions as much as many with me to cause this to become the norm. Plus i think it hits fewer targets but stronger reaction and more force. To remain fair it remains to see how far girls are willing to go with it. But not bad for only 12 days in
If I understand this right, you have to physically see them/ encounter them to be sniped?

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-11-2023

(01-11-2023, 12:46 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 08:29 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote: It has been mentioned before about this, females that already know you. co-workers and people around ya you see often. Also people you ether had a fling with like ex gf, girls that had a crush on ya and never went anywhere. So all those groups I've seen the biggest effect from the aura as in increased attraction looks, accidental bumping into. As a foot note alot of them i mentioned i don't see maybe a 1 or 2 a week. So the last 2 week has seen a increase in reactions from the week before, so a added effect over time seems to be happening as well. As for random walking by females while i'm out in about its like a celebrity effect like before in dmsi with more smiles happy to see me if conversation is made or in passing. I have noticed that girls that are my type, black, asian, tall etc seem to get sniped most often as well. So it's clearly sniping girls i consciously want to be with more as well. Which is as major improvement from dmsi as i felt on that the sniper was pretty much subconious who it was targeting with it. And lastly You can defiantly feel it when it's firing up.
If I understand this right, you have to physically see them/ encounter them to be sniped?

I haven't tried it through a photo or video etc. I did seem to get a few more likes on my online dating profile so go figure.

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-11-2023

Day 14 (2 weeks In)

A few looks while out and about, a lot of close pass byes. Had a tall cute yoga instructor girl say hi very much my type. Yoga class might have to look into that. At work although had a co workers mom that works there, was all extra bubbly flirting etc. all day made nothing over the top but got a lot of reactions form her, which is funny cause she is taken but one would never know it.

RE: X4A-1000 The Great Experiment - Shadow2200 - 01-12-2023

Day 15

(Daygame)
Ran a few arronds round town store. Few minor reactions here and there looks, close walk byes etc. Nothing to write home about. I'll test again at the bar tonight, should be more people around so always a plus. Maybe a minor note i remember before i was running i riding the bus and did notice like when a group of random guys came in most girls they don't know stay away shy, stranger danger etc. It was funny now i get the opposite girls now moved away from just random guys towards me, which was interesting. A lot of just a more favorable interactions when out and about male or female.