Subliminal Talk
Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G (/Thread-Male-Enhancement-v2-5-9G)

Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - dissonance - 12-30-2022

I did MEv1 for several months and gained around half an inch in length (and 0.25 inch in girth approximately) a few months in before plateauing during the last half. 

Starting MEv2 Length+Girth today, at default listening loops protocol for now.

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - Frosted - 12-30-2022

(12-30-2022, 12:04 PM)dissonance Wrote: I did MEv1 for several months and gained around half an inch in length (and 0.25 inch in girth approximately) a few months in before plateauing during the last half. 

How many months approximately before you started plateauing? Was it a complete lack of results at that point or just negligible?

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - dissonance - 12-30-2022

(12-30-2022, 12:20 PM)Frosted Wrote:
(12-30-2022, 12:04 PM)dissonance Wrote: I did MEv1 for several months and gained around half an inch in length (and 0.25 inch in girth approximately) a few months in before plateauing during the last half. 

How many months approximately before you started plateauing? Was it a complete lack of results at that point or just negligible?

Hmm, maybe 4-6 months. It seemed like a complete lack or maybe extremely negligible... hard to tell for sure lol (cuz of not being able to be absolutely sure im 100% fully erect at all moments, especially when im trying to focus on jamming a ruler into my crotch skin and measure with a consistent "technique").

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - dissonance - 01-08-2023

Changed to 5 loops.

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - dissonance - 01-08-2023

Already noticing fuller flaccid. I'm guessing erect probably has grown some cells as well but just an amount that is not visibly noticeable yet. First few days i had 2-3 dreams of having a massive horse c*** size and checking it out in the mirror .... lol. Literally like 15 inches, and thick. Just a dream though, I would not want that size in actuality.

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - dissonance - 09-01-2023

I feel I can pretty safely say at this point that this sub did not yield any permanent results in terms of gains for whatever reason. It seems to be the case for most of the journals for this sub to have resulted in none or very lackluster change. Shannon, have you noticed this as well? What do you think could be the cause of this lackluster result? Do you plan on creating the next version soon?

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - Shannon - 09-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 10:57 AM)dissonance Wrote: I feel I can pretty safely say at this point that this sub did not yield any permanent results in terms of gains for whatever reason. It seems to be the case for most of the journals for this sub to have resulted in none or very lackluster change. Shannon, have you noticed this as well? What do you think could be the cause of this lackluster result? Do you plan on creating the next version soon?

I don't know.  It may simply be that this goal is not exactly easily achieved, or easily achieved in this way.  I threw everything I knew how to do at it.  

A new version is going to have to wait for 6G.  Most people haven't gotten amazing results from this version, or the one before it, or the one before that.  That suggests that something more than just being more specific, or increasing the power levels, may be necessary.  So I will need more time.

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - dissonance - 09-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 09:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 10:57 AM)dissonance Wrote: I feel I can pretty safely say at this point that this sub did not yield any permanent results in terms of gains for whatever reason. It seems to be the case for most of the journals for this sub to have resulted in none or very lackluster change. Shannon, have you noticed this as well? What do you think could be the cause of this lackluster result? Do you plan on creating the next version soon?

I don't know.  It may simply be that this goal is not exactly easily achieved, or easily achieved in this way.  I threw everything I knew how to do at it.  

A new version is going to have to wait for 6G.  Most people haven't gotten amazing results from this version, or the one before it, or the one before that.  That suggests that something more than just being more specific, or increasing the power levels, may be necessary.  So I will need more time.

What is the shift or aspect that will shift in the subs and how they work that determines it be considered a 6G sub?

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - Shannon - 09-02-2023

(09-01-2023, 10:58 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 09:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: I don't know.  It may simply be that this goal is not exactly easily achieved, or easily achieved in this way.  I threw everything I knew how to do at it.  

What is the shift or aspect that will shift in the subs and how they work that determines it be considered a 6G sub?

The step from 5.11G to 6G is a big one.  It is a shift from manually configuring a statement, or module of statements, to autoconfiguring it in your own subconscious.  This allows for many benefits, including faster build times and more specific config of more of the script, as well as that holy grail of goals, automatically adjusting configuration according to the values of the variables in play.  

This will mean a lot less difficult to script and built for me, and a lot more easy for you to execute and benefit from on your end.  All of the variables will be taken into consideration for how to approach and execute the script, instead of just those I can figure out, and they will be considered on a moment by moment basis, which will allow (theoretically) perfect configuration, response, and execution, which ideally adjusts to the changes in you and your environment moment by moment.

The end result should be:

1. Much faster and easier to build programs.
  2. More programs published in the same amount of time.
  3. Much more smooth and comfortable to use programs.
  4. Programs that you can execute optimally.
  5. Better, easier, faster, smoother and more consistent and sustained achievement of the goals of the program.

There may be other benefits as well.

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - dissonance - 09-02-2023

(09-02-2023, 07:37 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 10:58 PM)dissonance Wrote: What is the shift or aspect that will shift in the subs and how they work that determines it be considered a 6G sub?

The step from 5.11G to 6G is a big one.  It is a shift from manually configuring a statement, or module of statements, to autoconfiguring it in your own subconscious.  This allows for many benefits, including faster build times and more specific config of more of the script, as well as that holy grail of goals, automatically adjusting configuration according to the values of the variables in play.  

This will mean a lot less difficult to script and built for me, and a lot more easy for you to execute and benefit from on your end.  All of the variables will be taken into consideration for how to approach and execute the script, instead of just those I can figure out, and they will be considered on a moment by moment basis, which will allow (theoretically) perfect configuration, response, and execution, which ideally adjusts to the changes in you and your environment moment by moment.

5. Better, easier, faster, smoother and more consistent and sustained achievement of the goals of the program.

Wow okay very mindblowing. How close are you to 6G approximately? or is that impossible to gauge?

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - Shannon - 09-02-2023

(09-02-2023, 04:43 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 07:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: The step from 5.11G to 6G is a big one.  It is a shift from manually configuring a statement, or module of statements, to autoconfiguring it in your own subconscious.  This allows for many benefits, including faster build times and more specific config of more of the script, as well as that holy grail of goals, automatically adjusting configuration according to the values of the variables in play.  

Wow okay very mindblowing. How close are you to 6G approximately? or is that impossible to gauge?

I'm having to work on it in the background right now, since the programs being requested are so complex, difficult and time consuming to build.  I have one or two more statements to build into the skeleton script, and then I should be able to start working on the automatic configuration system.  How long all this will take, I really don't know, but I'd estimate it won't be longer than April of next year and not sooner than November of this year.  These are estimates only.  Also, we need to spend some time verifying that this automated approach actually does what it's supposed to do. If it does not, then the fallback is for me to manually configure everything in the skeleton script, which will potentially take a very long time.

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - Bosrel - 11-24-2023

Serious question about this sub, just picked up the length and girth on BF sale and was wondering about the loops. Do they need to be consecutive or just 4 total loops per day? Just wondering before I start it I need 4 hours straight before committing to beginning

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - AbundanceCH - 11-24-2023

(11-24-2023, 08:40 AM)Bosrel Wrote: Serious question about this sub, just picked up the length and girth on BF sale and was wondering about the loops. Do they need to be consecutive or just 4 total loops per day? Just wondering before I start it I need 4 hours straight before committing to beginning
Consecutive 4 loops per day.

RE: Male Enhancement v2 - 5.9G - Bosrel - 11-24-2023

Cool bedtime then, thanks