Subliminal Talk
MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G (/Thread-MEv1-quick-journal-5-75-7G)

MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - LionMonkey - 12-12-2022

Yo!

Here's a quick overview of near 8 months of usage patterns:

1 loop, 2ON2OFF

2 loops, 2on2off

1 loop 3on1off

2 loops 3on1off

1 loop 3on1off
(Started having s€x multiple times every week from here on)

2 loops 3on1off

3 loops 3on1off (not effective yet)

2 loops 3on1off

(After intense, 1 hour, $€x. Lost gains. Feels less full and shorter again.)

3 loops 3on1off

(Decided to add one loop extra hoping I could feel the fullness again.)

The nice full feeling hasn't come back since the s€x session. 
Special thing in this session the 11.11.2022 was I was so conscious and awake, fucking like a master for 1 hour straight with no need to come unless I chose to. In the end I chose to do it in a place I'm addicted to and came hard. Next time I was in the toilet taking a dump, I could feel some pressure and pain in the space between the ass and balls when I was pushing.

Anyway, I have not measured since just before starting this subliminal. From my sight and feeling, it seems like sometimes in flaccid state, it is longer and maybe thicker than before but in erect state, it doesn't look like anything has grown.

I'm curious if it is a good idea to change the cycle and loops to look like MEv2..? Perhaps this is what is needed..?

Since the new discoveries from people using v1 aka 5.75.7G, the new recommended usage pattern has changed quite a bit. 

Who would be able to answer this? Perhaps I should just go ahead and try it out or perhaps I should first try to measure.

The 24. I will have used it for 8 months and I intend to measure around that day.

Fun and lighting to you

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - Shannon - 12-13-2022

Different programs, different scripts, different build tech and more differentiate ME v1 and ME v2. You cannot use the instructions for v2 and have it make v1 work differently for you.

But nobody is stopping you from experimenting...

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - LionMonkey - 12-19-2022

(12-13-2022, 07:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Different programs, different scripts, different build tech and more differentiate ME v1 and ME v2.  You cannot use the instructions for v2 and have it make v1 work differently for you.

I see...

What would be your suggestion, mr. overlord, that when the initial effect doesn't feel the same anymore?

One would think that the initial effect is a good sign for growth and something is actually happening.

The auto config tells me to do something different because I am seeking that feeling of feeling bigger and longer. 

Also because of the typical "more is better" framework, I'm trying to do more loops and more days on but still it doesn't feel as big or longer as the initial period.

Been trying the v2 usage pattern suggestion the last 5 days. Taking 2 days off now.

Will measure in a few days, hitting the 8 month mark.

Godspeed

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - dissonance - 12-24-2022

(12-19-2022, 05:36 PM)LionMonkey Wrote:
(12-13-2022, 07:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Different programs, different scripts, different build tech and more differentiate ME v1 and ME v2.  You cannot use the instructions for v2 and have it make v1 work differently for you.

I see...

What would be your suggestion, mr. overlord, that when the initial effect doesn't feel the same anymore?

One would think that the initial effect is a good sign for growth and something is actually happening.

The auto config tells me to do something different because I am seeking that feeling of feeling bigger and longer. 

Also because of the typical "more is better" framework, I'm trying to do more loops and more days on but still it doesn't feel as big or longer as the initial period.

Been trying the v2 usage pattern suggestion the last 5 days. Taking 2 days off now.

Godspeed

Will you do the MEv2? I'm guessing it would have even better results

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - LionMonkey - 01-04-2023

(12-24-2022, 03:05 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 05:36 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: I see...

Godspeed

Will you do the MEv2? I'm guessing it would have even better results

I don't know yet.

============

Since upping to 4 loops and 5on2off didn't notice difference.

So recently I realized I couldn't hear the ultrasonic sound well. 

I thought it was strange because I've been using my iPhone 11 for the subliminal all the time. 

The last 3 night I connected to a cheap Bluetooth speaker and it seems like I'm getting more boners now. Like something is going on down there. 

Still haven't measured yet.

I noticed my d had shrunk after being sick for 2 weeks, just lying in bed and being home during Christmas times.

This made me decide not to measure until I was healthy again for a week or two.

Will measure soon and hopefully I have gained some growth!!

-LM

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - LionMonkey - 01-20-2023

Update:
I had hoped to s x some chicks before the surgery.
In the last months, nearly every weekend I make out with new cuties but I gotta step it up. I'm running this sub so the girls can enjoy me more too. Don't want work go to waste.
Anyway...
I stopped using the subliminal the 7th January because I had a frenuloplasty coming up. 
Made sure to measure before the fireworks.
After 8 months usage, it looked like I had a tiny growth. Looked like around 0.2-0.4 inches in length. Girth around 0.2 or less. Erect. I think there has been some growth but very little in contrast of almost a year.
After the not perfect frenuloplasty, I have been taking things easy. Was a horror/adventure episode. I hope the healing goes well the next 1-2 months. Then I can finally work out again and I intend to give this subliminal a chance more with some more time. 
Also read that you usually get longer after a such a surgery so I'm looking forward to that.
Most importantly, I couldn't enjoy s x fully therefore I eventually this surgery done.
I'm big on ravaging the girls I'm with and I really enjoy seeing them enjoying me. To the point of having been an s x addict.
Anyway. That's it for now. Healing is ahead...
Light and love and spice to you!

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - GreekGod22 - 01-21-2023

Are you going to run ME2?

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - dissonance - 01-21-2023

Frenuloplasty? Are you circumcised or uncut? And yes, will you be doing MEv2?

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - LionMonkey - 02-15-2023

(01-21-2023, 11:58 AM)dissonance Wrote: Frenuloplasty? Are you circumcised or uncut? And yes, will you be doing MEv2?

uncut. He hit a vein apparently in the cut. Over 1 month of no working out was tough. Had to turn down s3x with 3 different chicks over that period because of the healing process. I've kissed some of the hottest chicks during January but progress is slow and I feel some uncertainty and impatience with getting to have 3 deeper intimate connections with cuties and relationships. 

Started measuring again before running the sub again. Looks like I lost the gains hmm.. hard to tell since the growth wasn't much from first run.

Unless I can get an upgrade for v2 I will try another round of this sub as I do have faith.

-LM

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - dissonance - 02-15-2023

naw u didnt lose gains. from the first run i realized if im not 100% erect, (like when you are literally raging hard from pure sexual arousal like as if it feels like metal down there when you kegel, you know what i mean) it would cause the measurement or appearance to look smaller.

RE: MEv1 quick journal 5.75.7G - LionMonkey - 02-17-2023

(02-15-2023, 08:01 PM)dissonance Wrote: naw u didnt lose gains. from the first run i realized if im not 100% erect, (like when you are literally raging hard from pure sexual arousal like as if it feels like metal down there when you kegel, you know what i mean) it would cause the measurement or appearance to look smaller.

This is assuming you were also 100% hard when you measured the first time. And you assume I did it the same way - that I did not measure the same way as I did the first time. But I did exactly the same measuring method.

Just like when I ran Woman Magnet, I felt the effect of voice tone  being deeper, with ME I felt more often erections and especially at first, it felt longer and fuller. That was until after 6 months or so and I didn't get the same feeling back for the rest of the run.

It's great to have temporary effects and they definitely help as a placebo effect too. But when it comes to measuring physical growth, you can't argue or change your beliefs about that result. The proof is literally in front of your eyes.

8 months for 0.2-0.5 inches or no growth is poorly used subliminal programming time that could have been used for other subliminals or mind programming tools unfortunately.

Im te kind of person who always try to look for the good and have good faith but yeah, it's not always been healthy for me to actually having what I want in life.

-LM