Subliminal Talk
Difference between masked and hybrid in OF4? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Difference between masked and hybrid in OF4? (/Thread-Difference-between-masked-and-hybrid-in-OF4)

Difference between masked and hybrid in OF4? - faolck - 12-04-2022

Hey everyone, happy Sunday.

I got OF4 like a month ago and I feel like I saw results within a couple days but now I feel like I’m regressing? 

I thought I was a special case (only because I used to bite my nails but I stopped while using Absolute confidence 2 months ago) and I’m under the impression that I’m resistant so I used it 4 days on with 4 loops.

I noticed my speech was noticeably clearer when i first started the subliminal and now I’m fumbling my words more and I notice I avoid crowds which I have never done in my life.

But yeah I’m going to be sure to follow the instructions correctly and I would just like to know the difference between hybrid and masked.

Thank you

RE: Difference between masked and hybrid in OF4? - RTBoss - 12-04-2022

There's most definitely a difference. The hybrid track combines ultrasonic and masked tracks and doubles the input, hitting different lol"levels" of the subconscious simultaneously.

Most people do well just running the ultrasonic track, I'd start there. Other than that, as you unearth and work on your fears, you are likely going to find you feel very uncomfortable - even more fearful - at times. Just keep running the program as the instructions state, and put in the time. Let the subliminal and your subconscious work on your fears at the pace it's comfortable with, and you'll be fine.

RE: Difference between masked and hybrid in OF4? - Shannon - 12-04-2022

(12-04-2022, 07:31 AM)faolck Wrote: Hey everyone, happy Sunday.

I got OF4 like a month ago and I feel like I saw results within a couple days but now I feel like I’m regressing? 

I thought I was a special case (only because I used to bite my nails but I stopped while using Absolute confidence 2 months ago) and I’m under the impression that I’m resistant so I used it 4 days on with 4 loops.

I noticed my speech was noticeably clearer when i first started the subliminal and now I’m fumbling my words more and I notice I avoid crowds which I have never done in my life.

But yeah I’m going to be sure to follow the instructions correctly and I would just like to know the difference between hybrid and masked.

Thank you

There are three formats, Masked, Ultrasonic, and Hybrid. 

Masked uses volume differencing to make the subliminal instructions become subliminal; in other words, it "hides" it under the masking track so your conscious mind cannot sense it, but it is still heard by your subconscious mind.  Because it uses a much lower volume for the spoken instructions, it is only detectable by a very deep part of your subconscious awareness.  This is what we consider a "gentle" approach.  It works best for certain personality types.

Ultrasonic uses pitch differencing.  This is where we take the spoken instructions and make them subliminal by shifting their pitch from the normal pitch of human voices up to the ultrasonic range, where the conscious mind can either hear nothing, or only hears a high pitched sound, but the subconscious again can sense and decode the audio.  The volume here is the same as whatever else you would hear playing at that volume on your player, so it is much easier to detect and different parts of your subconscious can detect and directly respond to it.  This is what we consider a more "assertive" approach, and it works best for a different group of personality types than Masked or Hybrid does.

Hybrid uses both of these at once.  This not only doubles the data input, but also hits two different levels of your awareness at once, and forces your brain to work hard to decode all of that input.  Hybrid is usually most useful when the other two formats have not been successful at various volumes.  It is considered a "very aggressive" approach, and most people will find that it is too much or too aggressive.  For that reason, we recommend only using Hybrid if various efforts have failed with the other two formats.

You describe making progress in the beginning, but then seeing what looks like regression.  This happens for one of the following reasons:

1. You may be experiencing what we call "the Tidal Effect".  This happens as you make progress dealing with fears, and then some part gets frightened enough by the changes to override some of the progress, and then it relaxes and the program makes more progress, and then it gets scared and overrides, and so on and so forth.  The tidal effect makes 2 steps forward, one step back, and repeats.  It does make progress, but because of the regression it is slow.  Part of what is happening here is that the feared condition is being introduced, responded to and re-introduced until it has been acclimated to, and then the fear dissolves and you move on.  OFv4 is designed to minimize the Tidal Effect.
  2. You may be experiencing one pr more parts of your subconscious attempting to un-do the results because they believe that the fear is keeping you safe and or them alive.  If this is the case, over time, the program will win.  That's why it's designed to be used for several months at a time.

How long have you been using the program, and what volume, player, format or formats have you been using specifically?  If you're just starting the program, it's important to understand that it's a slow and steady that wins this race, so you may need to just be patient while the program does its thing and your fearful subconscious is making various adjustments.

RE: Difference between masked and hybrid in OF4? - faolck - 12-04-2022

(12-04-2022, 11:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: How long have you been using the program, and what volume, player, format or formats have you been using specifically?  If you're just starting the program, it's important to understand that it's a slow and steady that wins this race, so you may need to just be patient while the program does its thing and your fearful subconscious is making various adjustments.

Thank you for explaining the differences between all the formats. I’ve been listening to the masked version in my sleep from an IPhone 12 for a month 4 loops on for 4 days and then 3 days off. How should i adjust the volume for Ultrasonic?

I feel like I’m a go with the flow person. Unless I feel strongly about something I’ll follow the crowd. I’m very stubborn but every manager I’ve had has said that im very coachable. I would say I’m gentle and soft spoken and would like to be more dominant? And outspoken.

Honestly, I might’ve just overloaded my brain with information. I listened to more loops than usual because I didn’t want to go back to biting my nails but other than that I don’t think I’ve experienced more emotional trauma than the average person