Subliminal Talk
Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG (/Thread-Male-Enhancement-V2-let-s-get-BIG)

Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - NoLimit - 11-29-2022

Hi everyone, long time no see !

I've been on DMSI during all these years, now I execute so well that I have to run it for only a few days or the celeb effect becomes too powerful for me to handle !

Anyway that's not the topic for today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting this sub because I always wanted to have a 8 inch D.
I will run this for 6 months or until I get to my target, and will mesure and post the result every month from now on.

Started 3 days ago with :

26/11/2022 : 18.3cm BPL (From the side) = 7.20 inch
                     17.8cm BPEL (From the top) = 7 inch

I don't have stuff to mesure girth but I took pictures in case ! xD

Also I did not tell my GF soo I'll tell you if she notices something is up !  Popcorn

Have a good day see ya !

RE: Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - dissonance - 11-29-2022

(11-29-2022, 05:49 AM)NoLimit Wrote: Hi everyone, long time no see !

I've been on DMSI during all these years, now I execute so well that I have to run it for only a few days or the celeb effect becomes too powerful for me to handle !

Anyway that's not the topic for today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting this sub because I always wanted to have a 8 inch D.
I will run this for 6 months or until I get to my target, and will mesure and post the result every month from now on.

Started 3 days ago with :

26/11/2022 : 18.3cm BPL (From the side) = 7.20 inch
                     17.8cm BPEL (From the top) = 7 inch

I don't have stuff to mesure girth but I took pictures in case ! xD

Also I did not tell my GF soo I'll tell you if she notices something is up !  Popcorn

Have a good day see ya !

Yeah the GF thing will definitely be a good indicator. If she does ask you or mention it, deny it completely and see if she mentions it feeling bigger in the future and how long she keeps saying it. Just deny it as for as long as possible LOL. Just to get an absolute sure-fire indicator of results cuz if she is adamant about it feeling much more massive then that'll be even more proof and display of results. Where as if you tell it to her, then she might "look" for the result and not have a true natural feeling or noticing of it just by her own raw feel of it. Pun not intended.

RE: Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - NoLimit - 11-30-2022

(11-29-2022, 06:04 PM)dissonance Wrote: Yeah the GF thing will definitely be a good indicator. If she does ask you or mention it, deny it completely and see if she mentions it feeling bigger in the future and how long she keeps saying it. Just deny it as for as long as possible LOL. Just to get an absolute sure-fire indicator of results cuz if she is adamant about it feeling much more massive then that'll be even more proof and display of results. Where as if you tell it to her, then she might "look" for the result and not have a true natural feeling or noticing of it just by her own raw feel of it. Pun not intended.

Yeah good idea I'll deny till the end or tell her it's because I'm taking my testosterone supplements, I already told her it could increase my testicule size! (it was on the notice of the product) xd

RE: Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - Shannon - 12-04-2022

I'm going to suggest that perhaps lying to your girlfriend isn't the best way to make a relationship work. It kills trust and damages respect coming from her, and those two things are critical to a successful relationship. Instead, just say something like, "Oh really? You think it's getting bigger, huh? That's interesting." and leave it alone.

NEVER LIE TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IF YOU CAN AT ALL HELP IT! Trust me, I have made that mistake enough to know that trust is more valuable than gold. She will leave or possibly cheat if she does not trust you, and without respect she will lose attraction and interest.

RE: Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - dissonance - 12-08-2022

(12-04-2022, 11:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm going to suggest that perhaps lying to your girlfriend isn't the best way to make a relationship work.  It kills trust and damages respect coming from her, and those two things are critical to a successful relationship.  Instead, just say something like, "Oh really?  You think it's getting bigger, huh?  That's interesting." and leave it alone.

NEVER LIE TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IF YOU CAN AT ALL HELP IT!  Trust me, I have made that mistake enough to know that trust is more valuable than gold.  She will leave or possibly cheat if she does not trust you, and without respect she will lose attraction and interest.

yeah good idea. I agree don't lie about it but also just don't tell her you're using that program lol

RE: Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - NoLimit - 01-03-2023

(12-04-2022, 11:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm going to suggest that perhaps lying to your girlfriend isn't the best way to make a relationship work.  It kills trust and damages respect coming from her, and those two things are critical to a successful relationship.  Instead, just say something like, "Oh really?  You think it's getting bigger, huh?  That's interesting." and leave it alone.

NEVER LIE TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IF YOU CAN AT ALL HELP IT!  Trust me, I have made that mistake enough to know that trust is more valuable than gold.  She will leave or possibly cheat if she does not trust you, and without respect she will lose attraction and interest.

Yeah It's ok I'll tell her it's not that big of a deal, she knows I'm using sub and I even bought some sub for her to use.

But I'll deny it till she sees real result.

RE: Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - NoLimit - 01-03-2023

Sorry I'm late with all my family and party stuff, happy new year to everyone !

UPDATE:
So I went from
26/11/2022 :
18.3cm BPL (From the side) = 7.20 inch
17.8cm BPEL (From the top) = 7 inch

To
20/12/2022 :
18.6cm BPL
18cm BPEL
So it's an increase of 0.1 inch almost in 1 month.

Didn't mesure since then but yeah it seems to work!

Also GF noticed it was way larger, I reacted like Shannon said without even reading his post. ^_^

I'm going on holidays to Bali, with the heat & the sun exposure there is a good chance the process will be even more efficient than with the actuel cold temperature in my country!

Will update in 3 weeks, cheers !

RE: Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - dissonance - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 02:28 PM)NoLimit Wrote: Sorry I'm late with all my family and party stuff, happy new year to everyone !

UPDATE:
So I went from
26/11/2022 :
18.3cm BPL (From the side) = 7.20 inch
17.8cm BPEL (From the top) = 7 inch

To
20/12/2022 :
18.6cm BPL
18cm BPEL
So it's an increase of 0.1 inch almost in 1 month.

Didn't mesure since then but yeah it seems to work!

Also GF noticed it was way larger, I reacted like Shannon said without even reading his post. ^_^

I'm going on holidays to Bali, with the heat & the sun exposure there is a good chance the process will be even more efficient than with the actuel cold temperature in my country!

Will update in 3 weeks, cheers !

Very nice, yeah if she notices it, then that's a sign too, cuz girls' pussies are super sensitive and aware of size changes. What did she say exactly? She felt it felt thicker? Or looked/felt like it went deeper? I'd be surprised if she felt it went deeper cuz 0.1 inch seems hard to notice, but a thicker cock would be much more easy to notice.

Also, what was the date of the day your GF said it felt larger? (just to gauge compared to the date you recorded your last measurement)

RE: Male Enhancement V2, let's get BIG - UniversalMan - 07-28-2023

Hi, you probably finished MEv2.
Do you have any updates?