Subliminal Talk
UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence (/Thread-UMSv2-A-Year-Towards-Financial-Independence)

Pages: 1 2

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 12-30-2022

Going to be purchasing the new X42-1000 program for future use, currently on Stage 2 of UMS. People's reports sound promising, though I'm still hoping for some sort of DMSI-final along the way.

Been sleeping a lot lately again but I've been coming down with something. The translation gig I got is going to be an ordeal, but at least it's a well paid one and I've found a way to make it easier on myself a bit. Applied to some jobs, gonna see whether I get a repsonse.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 01-08-2023

Continuing on Stage 2, now using 4 loops with fewer days off. Haven't had much in the way of manifestation recently, but maybe that'll change once I'm on stage 4. I purchased X4A for future use, people's testimonials look promising and I am lonely.

I f-ed up when sending out my resume to a couple of jobs, so there's that, oy! (I sent it out with a glaring typo). I've been tempted to do two things mostly: look for work (being drawn to working security) and look for a band to sing in (but there's few opportunities that would interest me for the time being). I'm also tempted to start sending out some resumes for acting jobs.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Qiel - 01-08-2023

Keep going man, I love UMSv2. My monthly payment are four times higher now after I started the subs, the subs paid itself. I use for two cycle IIRC, use stage 4 for some month before going to X4A. Shannon said it's a good thing to change subs once in a while to let off the 'pressure' that bombarded us especially with multistage program like UMSv2. All in all, good luck, in six month there's possibility that I'm using UMSv2 again, for now, I'm gonna use the sticky speedboat X4A offer.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 01-13-2023

Thanks!

So, I kinda mistakenly put Stage 2 on constant loop yesternight, but I feel good. I have lots of work to do right now and several leads on potential jobs. Been going to meetings organized by that foundation for people with disabilities - it makes me feel a little less lonely, though the meetings vary from very useful to pointless. My psychotherapist is worried I'm going to overwork myself, so I'm gonna have to watch out for that.

Feeling a little bit better in general. Although frankly I can't wait until I've done at least six months of UMS because I frankly feel drawn to attraction subs the most due to my loneliness. So once I'm financially set (and everything seems to be pointing in the direction that soon I'll have a stable job of some sort, with stable income) I'm most likely going to switch back to DMSI 3.5 or maybe give X4A a spin. Although DMSI has manifestation included in the package and I could use that due to my current circumstances (I don't get to interact with too many attractive women on a daily basis).

Two more weeks of Stage 2, then it's on to Stage 3.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - GreekGod22 - 01-13-2023

What kind of manifestation does DMSI have?

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 01-13-2023

It manifests people and circumstances that would allow the program to work, IIRC.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 01-16-2023

Just got another customer for translation work. Good!

Also contacted my first singing teacher, he offered we should meet and he says he may be able to help me find work. So it's back to singing practice for me. Finally have some motivation for it, gotta show the progress I've made (though frankly I've been neglecting my singing recently due to the lack of perspectives). We'll see what comes of it! Could be good things.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 01-26-2023

I will probably be switching to OGSF once it's released. I'm tired of dealing with all the fear, guilt and shame that's come to the forefront after my psychotic episode, maybe this will help. Even purchasing and running UMS was a fear-based decision (I was worried about my financial stability - still am, to an extent, but slightly lesser. I've got work). Afterwards, it's probably back to DMSI for me - I had good results using it, but it did coincide with my *slow descent into madness*, haha.

Otherwise, got another new customer based on a sample I performed, now it's time for all these customers to start delivering paying jobs.

Singing is going so-so, but at least I'm back to it. We'll see how that goes. Going to make arrangements to meet with my first singing teacher tomorrow, hopefully he'll deliver both on technique and on potential jobs.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 01-26-2023

(Aaaand one of those customers just converted to a paying job. I have quite a lot of work to do right now, but my mental state sometimes make it difficult for me to focus on work).