Subliminal Talk
UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence (/Thread-UMSv2-A-Year-Towards-Financial-Independence)

Pages: 1 2

UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 11-22-2022

I have ultimately decided to start UMS v 2 today and go at it for the next year in order to accomplish financial independence and stability as I sure am tired of my financial situation right now (which is to say - is highly unstable).

So just started on subscription:

Stage 1, 2 loops - 3 days on (until the 25th)

I have high hopes for this program. Once I deal with my financial insecurity all other aspects of my life should start falling into place. Currently continuing to look for jobs as a freelance translator, considering a return to singing (through joining a band) and opera singing, but that would require monetary investment first and has always been a bit of a drain on my finances. We'll see how I feel with after some days on the sub. This also has EPHRA which could be very useful for me right now since I feel like a damage case ever since losing a job and then being unsuccessful for several months in looking for money-making opportunities. It kinda felt as is I were punishing myself with poverty; maybe this program will help rectify that.

I don't think I've yet had the opportunity to run any program with newer tech than DMSI 3.5 and I must say it feels very smooth as I'm into my first loop. It makes me feel vigilant - hopefully it won't mess up my sleeping pattern more than it already is.

Let's see how it goes! Pirate

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 11-23-2022

The program feels good, I feel a little bit calmer although it did make me agitated after listening to my loops. Slept a lot, had vivid dreams, now I'm filling out some translation samples to maybe get some more translation work going. Feels like EPHRA in UMSv2 is going to be very helpful for me right now.

Me getting psych disability payments is being processed. I'm not getting my hopes up as I'm actively working right now, so that may put a damper on things, but we'll see. That would always contribute to my financial stability.

Feels like it was a good idea to switch from USLM to UMSv2 as I had been mostly concerned with my financial situation in the recent months. I remember getting good results with ver. 1, manifestation-wise, so hopefully ver. 2 will be even better in this regard.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 11-23-2022

Seems like FRM 5.0 is working already since I applied for a couple of literary translation positions I was afraid to apply to for the past several weeks. The chances are slim, but why not try? Maybe something good will come out of it. Also feeling less trepidation at the thought of getting a different job (I was thinking along the lines of security) and maybe I will start applying to such as well.

Then again, I did make a nice amount over the past month doing translation, but I'm only going to get paid in January for the work I've performed.

Still bemoaning how financially dependent on my family I've become due to my pursuit of a singing career. Fortunately we're pretty well-off, but it's been a source of very low self-esteem for me ever since that psychotic episode I've had.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 11-25-2022

I purchased the entire 4 stage set using the Black Friday discount. Hopefully it was the right choice!

Currently on my day off from stage 1. It makes me very sleepy and I have a lot of very vivid dreams. I may increase the number of loops several cycles in, we'll see. Gotta remember to cancel the subscription, though!

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 11-26-2022

Stage 1, cycle 2 (27-29th on, 30-1 off)

Got very anxious while listening this time around but it may be because my listening time coincided with one of my regular anxiety spells which I've been having since that psychotic episode. Things usually calm down several hours in. Missed a party because of it, though. Oh, well! Hopefully there'll be more occasions to socialize in the future. Considering applying for a QA job.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 11-27-2022

Got anxious while listening to my loops again. Passed pretty quickly, though.

I'm using Trickling Stream hybrid and there are moments when a male voice becomes audible - I can't make out what the voice is saying, but it's there at about 30 minutes and at about 60 minutes of listening time. Perhaps I should switch to Ocean Surf due to this?

Considering applying to various jobs but it's mostly in the "considering" phase.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 12-02-2022

Stage 1, Cycle 3, 02-04, 05-06 day off

Still getting a lot of dreams and they're not altogether unpleasant, I still feel anxious when I wake up, though. It seems that EPHRA modules are doing their job, hopefully. The dreams are all around the place, though.

Going to register at an employment office. Still have that translation gig, but the jobs have been trickling in slowly recently. I'm going to have to concede another thing in my life - that I cannot make it either as a full time freelance translator right now. Hopefully I'll land a job that suits me. Going to audition for a band tonight, we'll see how it goes. I have not practiced my singing in a couple weeks, but for this type of music I don't think I have to be in top vocal shape.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 12-06-2022

Stage 1, Cycle 3, 07-09, (10-11 day off).

The intensity of dreams is lower when I'm on my days off. Feeling a little bit better anxiety-wise, applying to some jobs. Currently seeking something that would allow me to continue working as a freelance translator in the spare time. Translation jobs have slowed down over the past week which has me, obviously, worried that I'm not making enough money, but that too is anxiety related. Waiting for good things to happen. Not feeling any need to increase the number of loops or days on/off.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 12-07-2022

The funny thing is a lot of my dreams appear to be sexual in nature. It's as if my monetary success and success with women were interconnected. We'll see how this pans out!

Milking my disability for all I can - I have a meeting this Friday with an agency that helps people with disabilities find work. Because, frankly, I'm a terrible job-seeker - never had to do that the normal way until now that I've decided to look for stable work. So the rite of passage of job-searching passed me by and it's like I have to go through the process now. Fortunately there's assistance available.

I kinda miss the manifestations and the female attention I was getting while running DMSI 3.5, but for now I'll stick through with UMS and - fingers crossed - it'll work well enough that I'll have no financial issues with purchasing the planned 4.0 version.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 12-11-2022

Increased the listening days a touch. Still 12 days to go with Stage 1. I feel like I could use more of it, but that'll come with Stage 4.

I now have a job coach coaching me and preparing a good CV for me. Which is very good because I have little experience preparing such. Currently feeling mostly bored but not anxious which is, I believe, progress. I have some leads on translation jobs but we'll see whether they pan out. Reading books mostly, close to returning to singing practice though I'll still give it some time (too many bad memories). Dreams are continuing to be interesting and definitely related to the sub.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 12-13-2022

Increased the number of loops to 4, lowered the number of days off to 1. Now I'm mostly bored and lonely (really missing DMSI, heh heh), waiting for translation jobs and taking care of my health. On the lookout for jobs, but waiting for my pro CV before I re-start applying.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 12-18-2022

Dreams are continuing, they're very interesting. Otherwise apart from the occasional translation job I am kinda bored. I have a meeting with the job coach lady on Tuesday, I'm going to try to speed things up on the CV front as I've zeroed in on several opportunities I'd like to apply to. 4 more days of Stage 1 left. Maybe Stage 2 has more in the way of manifestation.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 12-20-2022

Just signed a contract regarding a translation gig to the tune of circa 10k potato. That's quite a handful! Very good. My primary goal with UMSv2 is making 10k potato per month or thereabouts in ways that are satisfactory and fulfilling for me. So let's keep our fingers crossed for more jobs like that!

I also got a good looking, pro-made CV and a free laptop backpack from the foundation for disabled folks I've begun working with this month (the one I've been getting job coaching sessions from). Now I just have to translate the CV into English and apply to some jobs I've had my eye on.

RE: UMSv2 - A Year Towards Financial Independence - Have at ye - 12-27-2022

Started Stage 2 yesterday.

I was feeling kinda down but then it turned out I'm coming down with something, but now I'm feeling better after getting loads of sleep. Still getting dreams outta the wazoo but they seem to be a little bit different in nature.

Working on my CV and going to be sending it out to several places. I also have some ideas on how to re-start my career in the business of show, I'm going to see how that pans out.