Subliminal Talk
Emiebou - UH 5.8G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emiebou - UH 5.8G Journal (/Thread-Emiebou-UH-5-8G-Journal)

Emiebou - UH 5.8G Journal - emiebou - 10-30-2022

UH 5.8G, played on Android - volume 9 clicks

After 15 months of using UMS v2 with good results, tried to choose between OF v4 / UH / ASR, and finally chose UH for additional health reasons.

In cycle I, 9 days on and 5 days off, it feels smooth. Occasionally there is a little sense of euphoria like when using OF v1, but without the headache.

In cycle II, it feels more intense, when I wake up (using UH when sleeping), my body feels tired and sleepy, different from when in cycle I.

RE: Emiebou - UH 5.8G Journal - GreekGod22 - 12-28-2022

Hey, are you still running UH? Any relevant updates, by any chance?

RE: Emiebou - UH 5.8G Journal - emiebou - 01-05-2023

(12-28-2022, 08:52 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Hey, are you still running UH? Any relevant updates, by any chance?

Hi, currently I'm still using UH, today is day 88, and it will finish on April 10, 2023. The experience of using UH was quite surprising, because it turns out that UH is like strengthening UMS v2, both in terms of luck and in terms of finances.

In terms of health it is quite good at boosting the body's immunity when many people around have coughs and colds, but not for lower back pain. For personal use, a volume of 12 clicks out of 15 on Android seems optimal to me.

RE: Emiebou - UH 5.8G Journal - Shannon - 01-06-2023

Depends on the cause of lower back pain. A lot of that is psychological (tension, fear, etc.), and UH won't always help with that.

RE: Emiebou - UH 5.8G Journal - GreekGod22 - 01-06-2023

Why wouldn't UH help with psychological fears? I'm a bit confused., as I recally saying UH is sort of a combination of OF and EHPRA.

RE: Emiebou - UH 5.8G Journal - Shannon - 01-06-2023

(01-06-2023, 02:12 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Why wouldn't UH help with psychological fears? I'm a bit confused., as I recally saying UH is sort of a combination of OF and EHPRA.

It will help with psychological fears, for exactly that reason.  However, because some of the fears are deep and the OF isn't perfect in that version, sometimes the fear removal can result in stresses that cause tension, which results in a back ache.

RE: Emiebou - UH 5.8G Journal - emiebou - 01-18-2023

Since I use UH at volume 12 of 15 clicks on my Android phone, I have vivid dreams almost every night. And this is not only experienced by me, but also by my wife who was exposed to UH. I listen to the UH version of ultrasonic while sleeping at night. For effects as previously stated, it looks like this UH strengthens the effects of UMS v2.

When it finishes in April, it looks like I'll be going back to UMS v2 or Maverick. Or who knows UMS v3 was already released at that time Big Grin