Subliminal Talk
Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aces High: A Maverick Journal (/Thread-Aces-High-A-Maverick-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Conqueror - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 05:30 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: There's a certain number of posts I typically won't bother responding to, but, there's also a narrative that seems to be continuing on this forum in terms of what Maverick is that no matter how many times I've posted about, seems to be repeated.  So, I'm going to throw one last general post about Maverick up here.  I'll also go a little more into my experiences with the program now that it's finally out, so anyone who may be on the fence about it will at least have an idea of what to expect.

First, if anyone on this forum is unsure of what the definition of potential is, please do yourselves a favor and google it.  Seriously.  Google it.  Because if you do read the definition, you'll know it has nothing to do with working like a dog, grinding, or any other fucking iterative of those terms.  Everyone get that?  Great.  Can we finally move on from idiotic posts talking about how Maverick is going to consume your lives with work and nothing else now.  Thanks.

Next, and @FluffyBunny , this one's more for you Brother.  My answer was a little harsh regarding your question, so I wanted to give you a proper response this time around.  The reason why I said to put your relationship goals on hold for now is really twofold.  When you begin your journey with Maverick, the first few months will result in tremendous growth and often significant change.  Those changes will affect how you see yourself and how you see the world around you.  You will more than likely start to cut certain people out of your life that you realize are either holding you back or are simply not aligned with who you're becoming.  If you're just beginning a relationship with someone as you kickoff Maverick, more than likely, you will outgrow that person and inevitably end up hurting them.  This is why I say that it's best to put those pursuits on hold at the beginning until you get to a point where you know where you stand.  They don't know what you're about to embark on with Maverick, but you do, so they're at an unfair advantage of what's to come for you and where they may or may not fit.  The second reason I will get back to later in this post.  I will just add, for those that have strong, grounded relationships, I don't think this applies.  An example would be @NOMAD primarily because he's someone who has a very strong sense of self.  Maverick wouldn't impact him in the relationship department in the same way.

Another strong facet of Maverick that will become apparent to those that use it long enough is, it will make you a very polarizing individual.  But, the reason why you become polarizing is one of the driving forces of Maverick, and that is honesty.  And I mean this in the truest sense (no pun intended).  Maverick strips away all the bullshit, burns away all the different categorical identification models that people have picked up over the years, where we seem to consistently be reliving high school prom over and over again.  The terms alpha, beta, sigma, ENTJ, INTP, Capricorn, Taurus, Gemini, or any other ideology that you have adopted and or tried to identify with goes out the fucking door.  Maverick is fiercely about being your most honest self.  That means identifying what's amazing about you and also seeing where the monsters crawl.  But more than that, it works to reconcile those parts of you in a way where you're no longer afraid of either the light or the dark shadows that linger in your soul.  This acceptance makes you a complete human being.  You learn to love your scars instead of constantly scabbing at them.  And in that sense, there is a deep and profound healing that takes place.

Another aspect of Maverick that is polarizing is a continuation of that sense of self and how you begin to perceive your time.  Look around at most people and even at your own life.  Most people aren't even asleep at the wheel, instead they're on a fully packed steel coffin train running down a one way track to death.  The majority of people I know spend their lives in two states; living in the past or dreaming of the future.  Most people never live in the moment.  Maverick forces you to live in the here and now.  It forces you to go after everything you want now.  It shifts you into this present state in an almost hyperdrive like way. 

So what happens when you start living for yourself?

Well, to quote an earlier poster, you become a narcissist.  Because you suddenly realize that unlike a video game, you don't get spawned again and again, time is not on your side and tomorrow comes with no guarantees.  You want the best of life, you only have now to experience it.  When you're living in the present state constantly, you're forced to live at your best, because otherwise you become painfully aware that you're wasting away.  Now again, living at your best has nothing to do with working all the time.  It means you are living at your best, whatever the fuck that means to you.  If it is working all the time, then have at it.  But this drive to live your one and only life is a very, very big departure from everyone around you.  So, when you suddenly become all about yourself and living your best life, you will be labeled a narcissist by those around you.  It's happened to me in my own life in the real world.  So, when someone you know throws that word at you, trying to demean who you are, you should give them a very big thank you, because that's a key indicator that you're on the right path.

Finally, I'll get back to the other reason around why relationships can become tumultuous on Maverick.  Typically around the fourth or fifth month of use, something very strange starts to happen.  All of a sudden, more and more attractive women (or men) will suddenly pop up in your life and before you know it they literally start throwing themselves at you.  It's fucking insane how many gorgeous women just began coming into my life and how easy it was for me to hookup.  I already mentioned that I have two hot 20 something asian girls on lock that I can call pretty much any time I want for a threesome session.  And I'm a guy heading into my late 40's now.  And they aren't the only women I have on lock.  Everywhere I go these days I seem to meet another woman that wants to have drinks or get together and I honestly don't have the fucking time.  God help me if I was still in my 20's and running Maverick...

This is probably the longest post I've written on Maverick and hopefully it answers any remaining questions that users of the forum might have and also clear up some misconceptions about what the sub does.  I won't be around much for the next two weeks or so, but if anyone has anything else they want to know about my specific experiences on Maverick, either drop me a line in PM or post here.  I'll circle back in a few weeks.

Makes a lot of sense. Usually the most successful people in life are "misunderstood" by the people around them because they are living on a whole other level. The amount of focus, drive, and ambition necessary to achieve top notch results require you to naturally be different than those around you. Like @Duke.Togo said, "Most people never live in the moment.  Maverick forces you to live in the here and now." I think if anyone is going to run Maverick, they're going to have to be okay being different from everyone else, in the best way Big Grin

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - FluffyBunny - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 05:30 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: There's a certain number of posts I typically won't bother responding to, but, there's also a narrative that seems to be continuing on this forum in terms of what Maverick is that no matter how many times I've posted about, seems to be repeated.  So, I'm going to throw one last general post about Maverick up here.  I'll also go a little more into my experiences with the program now that it's finally out, so anyone who may be on the fence about it will at least have an idea of what to expect.

First, if anyone on this forum is unsure of what the definition of potential is, please do yourselves a favor and google it.  Seriously.  Google it.  Because if you do read the definition, you'll know it has nothing to do with working like a dog, grinding, or any other fucking iterative of those terms.  Everyone get that?  Great.  Can we finally move on from idiotic posts talking about how Maverick is going to consume your lives with work and nothing else now.  Thanks.

Next, and @FluffyBunny , this one's more for you Brother.  My answer was a little harsh regarding your question, so I wanted to give you a proper response this time around.  The reason why I said to put your relationship goals on hold for now is really twofold.  When you begin your journey with Maverick, the first few months will result in tremendous growth and often significant change.  Those changes will affect how you see yourself and how you see the world around you.  You will more than likely start to cut certain people out of your life that you realize are either holding you back or are simply not aligned with who you're becoming.  If you're just beginning a relationship with someone as you kickoff Maverick, more than likely, you will outgrow that person and inevitably end up hurting them.  This is why I say that it's best to put those pursuits on hold at the beginning until you get to a point where you know where you stand.  They don't know what you're about to embark on with Maverick, but you do, so they're at an unfair advantage of what's to come for you and where they may or may not fit.  The second reason I will get back to later in this post.  I will just add, for those that have strong, grounded relationships, I don't think this applies.  An example would be @NOMAD primarily because he's someone who has a very strong sense of self.  Maverick wouldn't impact him in the relationship department in the same way.

Another strong facet of Maverick that will become apparent to those that use it long enough is, it will make you a very polarizing individual.  But, the reason why you become polarizing is one of the driving forces of Maverick, and that is honesty.  And I mean this in the truest sense (no pun intended).  Maverick strips away all the bullshit, burns away all the different categorical identification models that people have picked up over the years, where we seem to consistently be reliving high school prom over and over again.  The terms alpha, beta, sigma, ENTJ, INTP, Capricorn, Taurus, Gemini, or any other ideology that you have adopted and or tried to identify with goes out the fucking door.  Maverick is fiercely about being your most honest self.  That means identifying what's amazing about you and also seeing where the monsters crawl.  But more than that, it works to reconcile those parts of you in a way where you're no longer afraid of either the light or the dark shadows that linger in your soul.  This acceptance makes you a complete human being.  You learn to love your scars instead of constantly scabbing at them.  And in that sense, there is a deep and profound healing that takes place.

Another aspect of Maverick that is polarizing is a continuation of that sense of self and how you begin to perceive your time.  Look around at most people and even at your own life.  Most people aren't even asleep at the wheel, instead they're on a fully packed steel coffin train running down a one way track to death.  The majority of people I know spend their lives in two states; living in the past or dreaming of the future.  Most people never live in the moment.  Maverick forces you to live in the here and now.  It forces you to go after everything you want now.  It shifts you into this present state in an almost hyperdrive like way. 

So what happens when you start living for yourself?

Well, to quote an earlier poster, you become a narcissist.  Because you suddenly realize that unlike a video game, you don't get spawned again and again, time is not on your side and tomorrow comes with no guarantees.  You want the best of life, you only have now to experience it.  When you're living in the present state constantly, you're forced to live at your best, because otherwise you become painfully aware that you're wasting away.  Now again, living at your best has nothing to do with working all the time.  It means you are living at your best, whatever the fuck that means to you.  If it is working all the time, then have at it.  But this drive to live your one and only life is a very, very big departure from everyone around you.  So, when you suddenly become all about yourself and living your best life, you will be labeled a narcissist by those around you.  It's happened to me in my own life in the real world.  So, when someone you know throws that word at you, trying to demean who you are, you should give them a very big thank you, because that's a key indicator that you're on the right path.

Finally, I'll get back to the other reason around why relationships can become tumultuous on Maverick.  Typically around the fourth or fifth month of use, something very strange starts to happen.  All of a sudden, more and more attractive women (or men) will suddenly pop up in your life and before you know it they literally start throwing themselves at you.  It's fucking insane how many gorgeous women just began coming into my life and how easy it was for me to hookup.  I already mentioned that I have two hot 20 something asian girls on lock that I can call pretty much any time I want for a threesome session.  And I'm a guy heading into my late 40's now.  And they aren't the only women I have on lock.  Everywhere I go these days I seem to meet another woman that wants to have drinks or get together and I honestly don't have the fucking time.  God help me if I was still in my 20's and running Maverick...

This is probably the longest post I've written on Maverick and hopefully it answers any remaining questions that users of the forum might have and also clear up some misconceptions about what the sub does.  I won't be around much for the next two weeks or so, but if anyone has anything else they want to know about my specific experiences on Maverick, either drop me a line in PM or post here.  I'll circle back in a few weeks.

no worries wasnt harsh you were right. 

I dont have any issues with social skills or women i just 30 recently, and the reason i asked is because, there almost never a women where I can relate to or want to date so 99% of the time i just sleep with them casually and not care, most of them dont really interest me. My first date to sex ratio is like 85%. There just so happen to be a girl ive been seeing recently where i can actually connect with intellectually and spiritually which is incredibly rare for me. 

A lot of what you talked about in the post i am already like that, that's why the sub attracted me. I already cut out most of the people in my life, give zero fuks about people opinions, and only have few good people around me and spends most of my time alone anyways. Even though i am have all these qualities already i feel like I've plateaued a bit last couple years and want a new chapter in my life hence i decided to run the sub. 

anyways my attitude now is if its going to happen with her then it will if not then probably will another time.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - UniversalMan - 03-16-2023

Hi Duke, Shannon replied me to ask you about some questions I have on Maverick....

Did you notice enhancements in self control, self-esteem, confidence, freedom (general), willpower, determination, contentment, time management, priority menagement?
Also, reduction in procrastination, daydreaming, time wasting?

Thank you for your reply

Edit: Please ignore this post, I got it now, Maverick=developing your true potential (whatever that may be), and as I understood Maverick helps tremendously to "be on track"

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Duke.Togo - 04-12-2023

Not so much of an update on my side as it is more of advice for anyone running Maverick on what to expect from second month of use.

The second month of running Maverick is probably going to be the hardest for a lot of users, and because of that a lot of people might want to hit the eject button on their journey. Don't. This is where the true growth of Maverick begins. This is when you slowly start to see things strip away and you begin to get closer to your true calling. As I mentioned on Nomad's journal, it's in months three and four that you really taste and understand what Maverick is doing and how it's changing your life. This is specifically why the instructions for Maverick were to commit to the 6 month journey, because it is a journey.

Also, for those of you that are starting to experience what I call the sex effect, this is just the beginning. The longer you're on Maverick, the more extreme the attraction becomes. By my third and fourth month of using Maverick, the number of women I was connecting with was literally stupid. Part of this comes from the fact that when you're stripped to your bare bones, which is what begins happening in the second month of Maverick, you're also stripping away long held beliefs around what is right and wrong, how you view sex, and how you view the act of sex. This new version of you will start to rub off on those around you (Maverick's sexuality works based on your sexual orientation, and to that end I can only speak from my experiences of being a straight man), and what I've found from my experiences with women is, the moment they realize I won't judge them for their actions, they just seem to become much more promiscuous and much less inhibited.

A perfect example of this effect would be what Nomad is suddenly experiencing with his wife.

This sexual power also becomes a driving force for your success. Call it sexual transmutation or whatever else, but the more time Maverick works to strip you to your core, the less blocks you have, the more you suddenly see the world as a conquering campaign. Some of you are at this point now. Again, this is only the beginning. No matter how much you may want to hop onto a new sub, just keep in mind that you paid what you did for the premium experience. It's best to enjoy that.

I feel that if you drop Maverick now and go back to it later the experience may not be as fulfilling or may take longer to make the progress you can make running it through as planned for the 6 months. I've said this before, when you step out on Maverick it will slap the shit out of you. Sit tight and watch it unfold. The greatest experiences that this sub creates are still ahead of you.

Enjoy the ride.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - NOMAD - 04-13-2023

(04-12-2023, 06:45 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: This sexual power also becomes a driving force for your success. 

I grinned when I read this. I've noticed a fairly consistent sense of an underlying sexuality when I'm interested in what I'm doing. And I don't mean sexual situations. I even laughed to myself one night,  "Damn... is this arousing me?"

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Bayern2 - 04-13-2023

(04-12-2023, 06:45 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Not so much of an update on my side as it is more of advice for anyone running Maverick on what to expect from second month of use.

The second month of running Maverick is probably going to be the hardest for a lot of users, and because of that a lot of people might want to hit the eject button on their journey.  Don't.  This is where the true growth of Maverick begins.  This is when you slowly start to see things strip away and you begin to get closer to your true calling.  As I mentioned on Nomad's journal, it's in months three and four that you really taste and understand what Maverick is doing and how it's changing your life.  This is specifically why the instructions for Maverick were to commit to the 6 month journey, because it is a journey. 

Also, for those of you that are starting to experience what I call the sex effect, this is just the beginning.  The longer you're on Maverick, the more extreme the attraction becomes.  By my third and fourth month of using Maverick, the number of women I was connecting with was literally stupid.  Part of this comes from the fact that when you're stripped to your bare bones, which is what begins happening in the second month of Maverick, you're also stripping away long held beliefs around what is right and wrong, how you view sex, and how you view the act of sex.  This new version of you will start to rub off on those around you (Maverick's sexuality works based on your sexual orientation, and to that end I can only speak from my experiences of being a straight man), and what I've found from my experiences with women is, the moment they realize I won't judge them for their actions, they just seem to become much more promiscuous and much less inhibited. 

A perfect example of this effect would be what Nomad is suddenly experiencing with his wife. 

This sexual power also becomes a driving force for your success.  Call it sexual transmutation or whatever else, but the more time Maverick works to strip you to your core, the less blocks you have, the more you suddenly see the world as a conquering campaign.  Some of you are at this point now.  Again, this is only the beginning.  No matter how much you may want to hop onto a new sub, just keep in mind that you paid what you did for the premium experience.  It's best to enjoy that. 

I feel that if you drop Maverick now and go back to it later the experience may not be as fulfilling or may take longer to make the progress you can make running it through as planned for the 6 months.  I've said this before, when you step out on Maverick it will slap the shit out of you.  Sit tight and watch it unfold.  The greatest experiences that this sub creates are still ahead of you.

Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for posting this.  While I haven't created a journal on the forum for my time on Maverick, this definitely helps put things in perspective.  There are things that I'm noticing that I'll 100% attribute to Maverick, which are amazing, but it can be difficult at times to fully understand what's going on so this helps keep me going.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Johannesbrst - 05-13-2023

Thanks for the advice on The book of five rings. I really appreciated it.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Duke.Togo - 05-22-2023

This is a quick post for those of you that are running Maverick. I mentioned to Shannon that I would drop a note here to help some of you along with the journey, especially as I am fairly aware of what most of you are dealing with at this point.

First, after you finish your third month of using Maverick, give yourselves at least 2 to 3 weeks off before starting the fourth month. This time off will help you integrate the script as you've listened to it now, and without further input for a period, it'll just run and help you better execute its goals, however that pertains to you.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the most growth from Maverick starts in your third and fourth months. You'll at once be elated and at other times you'll be slammed face to face with your own personal failures. These failures aren't there to taunt you, but for you to face them and in effect face yourself and let it go. Maverick removes any blocks that you have to reaching your full potential, and it does so in a very unique kind of way. If you cast a light into the darkness it's no longer dark.

After the break, I think you will find your fourth month onward to be considerably smoother on this sub and the changes will happen even more naturally.

Some of you may be tempted to drop the sub at this point, don't. You're basically nearing the half way point of a 6 month run. This month is when things strip away. Next month, post break, is when things are rebuilt stronger and better than ever before.

If anyone has questions, feel free to drop it on this journal.

Enjoy the journey Boys!

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - NOMAD - 05-22-2023

(05-22-2023, 04:36 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: You'll at once be elated and at other times you'll be slammed face to face with your own personal failures.

This is spot on.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Ampersnd - 05-22-2023

(05-22-2023, 04:36 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: First, after you finish your third month of using Maverick, give yourselves at least 2 to 3 weeks off before starting the fourth month. This time off will help you integrate the script as you've listened to it now, and without further input for a period, it'll just run and help you better execute its goals, however that pertains to you.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the most growth from Maverick starts in your third and fourth months. You'll at once be elated and at other times you'll be slammed face to face with your own personal failures. These failures aren't there to taunt you, but for you to face them and in effect face yourself and let it go. Maverick removes any blocks that you have to reaching your full potential, and it does so in a very unique kind of way. If you cast a light into the darkness it's no longer dark.

My experience goes against part of what you've written is that I don't want to give up Maverick at all. I do realize that I have to attack my inner shame and guilt head on with OGSF, but the inner turbulence is not throwing me off this program.

Also, I have a growing desire to increase the frequency of the playthroughs; not something that I will seriously entertain, but I'm committed to pushing through the pain vs deflecting from it.

But yes, an abundance of inner turbulence. Being slapped in the face with the false paths I've followed (and inevitably learned painful lessons along the way). Being shown examples of other men who have gotten their act together a whole decade before I've had it. Who've had sexual abundance 15 years before me. In part due to inner forces that act on me without my knowledge or control (i.e. unconscious beliefs cultivated in childhood). The whole thing is dreadful and sickening, but also empowering and exhilarating at the same time. No matter where I go, I cannot escape this inner tension, but I know that it is fortifying me into someone with control over the direction of their life.

Was your experience at all similar?

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Duke.Togo - 05-23-2023

Similar and yet different. My personal failures didn’t have so much to do with sexual abundance and or having my shit together earlier. There were several things that were brought up to the surface around personal relationships and a certain battle I had with myself about it. But, again, different. Whatever it is will be unique to every user. 

Word of caution, follow the listening patterns to the T. You might want to do more, don’t. That’s the best way for Maverick to blow up in your face. 

And good on you for not wanting to quit. Some members will want to hit the eject button as they get closer to the close of their 3rd month. 

This is why I also suggest taking a few weeks off the sub. It’ll only help. 

I’ve used Maverick close to 10 or 11 months now, losing track of the time. It’s the only sub I have used this extensively - not counting updates to DMSI releases. 

Hence why I always say enjoy the ride. Especially for those that persist with Maverick past the 6 month mark. 

(05-22-2023, 07:33 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 04:36 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: First, after you finish your third month of using Maverick, give yourselves at least 2 to 3 weeks off before starting the fourth month.  This time off will help you integrate the script as you've listened to it now, and without further input for a period, it'll just run and help you better execute its goals, however that pertains to you.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the most growth from Maverick starts in your third and fourth months.  You'll at once be elated and at other times you'll be slammed face to face with your own personal failures.  These failures aren't there to taunt you, but for you to face them and in effect face yourself and let it go.  Maverick removes any blocks that you have to reaching your full potential, and it does so in a very unique kind of way.  If you cast a light into the darkness it's no longer dark. 

My experience goes against part of what you've written is that I don't want to give up Maverick at all. I do realize that I have to attack my inner shame and guilt head on with OGSF, but the inner turbulence is not throwing me off this program.

Also, I have a growing desire to increase the frequency of the playthroughs; not something that I will seriously entertain, but I'm committed to pushing through the pain vs deflecting from it.

But yes, an abundance of inner turbulence. Being slapped in the face with the false paths I've followed (and inevitably learned painful lessons along the way). Being shown examples of other men who have gotten their act together a whole decade before I've had it. Who've had sexual abundance 15 years before me. In part due to inner forces that act on me without my knowledge or control (i.e. unconscious beliefs cultivated in childhood). The whole thing is dreadful and sickening, but also empowering and exhilarating at the same time. No matter where I go, I cannot escape this inner tension, but I know that it is fortifying me into someone with control over the direction of their life.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Ampersnd - 05-24-2023

(05-23-2023, 05:03 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Similar and yet different. My personal failures didn’t have so much to do with sexual abundance and or having my shit together earlier. There were several things that were brought up to the surface around personal relationships and a certain battle I had with myself about it. But, again, different. Whatever it is will be unique to every user. 

Word of caution, follow the listening patterns to the T. You might want to do more, don’t. That’s the best way for Maverick to blow up in your face. 

And good on you for not wanting to quit. Some members will want to hit the eject button as they get closer to the close of their 3rd month. 

This is why I also suggest taking a few weeks off the sub. It’ll only help. 

I’ve used Maverick close to 10 or 11 months now, losing track of the time. It’s the only sub I have used this extensively - not counting updates to DMSI releases. 

Hence why I always say enjoy the ride. Especially for those that persist with Maverick past the 6 month mark. 

(05-22-2023, 07:33 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: My experience goes against part of what you've written is that I don't want to give up Maverick at all. I do realize that I have to attack my inner shame and guilt head on with OGSF, but the inner turbulence is not throwing me off this program.

Do you have words to describe what might be expected between months 6-10? In other words, the added benefits of sticking to the program past the recommended time.

Of course, mileage may vary and all that good stuff. But was there a theme to that period of time in your life in general?

For example, month 3 feels an awful lot like a mirror that has a 10x magnification, where there's literally nothing I can hide from. My inadequacies are presented to me in glaring detail, and at the same time I'm 10x motivated to wipe them all out.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Duke.Togo - 05-25-2023

(05-24-2023, 08:04 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Do you have words to describe what might be expected between months 6-10? In other words, the added benefits of sticking to the program past the recommended time.

Of course, mileage may vary and all that good stuff. But was there a theme to that period of time in your life in general?

For example, month 3 feels an awful lot like a mirror that has a 10x magnification, where there's literally nothing I can hide from. My inadequacies are presented to me in glaring detail, and at the same time I'm 10x motivated to wipe them all out.

There was a pretty consistent theme that occurred in the last four or five months of use.  I'll probably get into what that is at a later time and what people can expect if they keep running Maverick.  But, I like to drip feed some of these points out into the community for a couple of reasons; one is to reinforce that what you're experiencing at that point in the program is normal and part of the growth.  And two, it keeps everyone focused on what is now rather than what can come later.  

The one thing I will say is, you can probably run Maverick for the rest of your life and every time you think you've plateaued, you'll find shortly thereafter another breakthrough occurs and you've leveled up in some way.  It also helps that there is such a short listening time and such infrequency with the listening schedule that you don't really have a lot of reasons not to run it for the long term.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Ampersnd - 05-27-2023

(05-25-2023, 01:35 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:
(05-24-2023, 08:04 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Do you have words to describe what might be expected between months 6-10? In other words, the added benefits of sticking to the program past the recommended time.

There was a pretty consistent theme that occurred in the last four or five months of use.  I'll probably get into what that is at a later time and what people can expect if they keep running Maverick.  But, I like to drip feed some of these points out into the community for a couple of reasons; one is to reinforce that what you're experiencing at that point in the program is normal and part of the growth.  And two, it keeps everyone focused on what is now rather than what can come later.  

The one thing I will say is, you can probably run Maverick for the rest of your life and every time you think you've plateaued, you'll find shortly thereafter another breakthrough occurs and you've leveled up in some way.  It also helps that there is such a short listening time and such infrequency with the listening schedule that you don't really have a lot of reasons not to run it for the long term.

Fair. Might I reflect to you my experience between months 2 and 3? Noticed a big shift from hypersexuality to sexual discipline. My view and approach towards women and dating are drastically different, hurting my prospects in the short-term, but will pay off long-term.

Went from a rotation of 2-3 to a "Monk Mode"/NoFap way of living. Had some Rule 4 breakthroughs as well. Can DM if more detail needed.

I made a post in my journal about it in the last hour.